Psych Is something different this season?

Councilman posted on Aug 16, 2009 at 03:48AM
Parts of this episode "He Dead" were pretty good but it seems the writers are having Shawn be wrong more often than he used to be. I'm a huge fan of this show as you should be able to see from all my posts but something seems to be a little off so far.
One thing for sure is that by now after as Gus said they solved 49 cases Lassiter should have backed off his bad attitudea bit and the Chief should be completely in Shawns corner all the time for all that and catching Mr. Yang in about 8 hours with no loss of life. I don't like soap operas but there should be some sort of connection and continuity in the story lines so the characters can grow. Here we almost start from scratch in every episode. It's like back to the lame jokes and no one learns a thing from week to week. I'd really like to see something fresh instead of the same old same old.
I still like the show I just want to get better not stay the same every week.
 Parts of this episode "He Dead" were pretty good but it seems the writers are having Shawn be wrong m

Psych 3 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...
বছরখানেক আগে krazykray said…
They all got hair cuts...That's the only thing I noticed off the bat. Haha!
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে BondJBond said…
I noticed that Juliet has had bad hair days in both episodes so far. They are making her look extra bad for some reason and Lassie's new do is making him look a little sick like maybe he is recovering from Chemo. Abigail has much longer hair than in the past and Shawn has put on some weight in the face. I think Abigail is like twice as pretty as Juliet or is it that she just so darn cute. She is the take charge marring kind from what we have been shown so far.
It is kind of sad that Shawn has is still acting like a 10 year old and the bad jokes are getting old and I do wish Shawn and Gus were more like friends. Shawn shows Gus no respect ever and that means Gus is always pissed when he should just move on and worry about he career in sales and let Shawn sink or swim without him.
I read that we are going to see more of McNabb this season and that might be a good thing.
বছরখানেক আগে radiostar said…
I think they have all changed a bit but thats how life is we change! I will have to disagree a bit with you Bond on the fact that Gus should move on. Those two have been best friends since they were little kids and each know each other very well, and understand and accept each other personalities! Gus gets mad and Shawn gets frustrated but once its all said and done they are still best buddies at the end of the day! Other wise they would not be able to have such a great working relationship and solve so many mysteries/crimes!