Psych High Noon-ish অথবা Highly foolish?

Councilman posted on Aug 22, 2009 at 09:56PM
Are they deliberately destroying my favorite show? It's like they are making it for children now.
I have to move on now. I have been waiting for this show to get back where it was when it was my Favorite and i had high expectations it was only going to get better.
In this episode what did Shawn figure out? Going on almost next to nothing. Gus was written better but that was about it. Jules was almost not in it at all, James Brolin was awful and what was the deal with the accents Brolin's and Shawn's. Californians don't have accents. One last thing there is no way a guy drawing from a shoulder holster can out draw a guy with a fast draw set up. Especially when the Lassiter's gun was pointed at the bad guys feet when he fired.

Psych 6 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...
বছরখানেক আগে krazykray said…
I thought that this was one of the best episodes the show has had!

Although I agree that Shawn didn't figure as much as he normally does. And Juliet has smaller parts because they can't add in the normal flirting between Shawn and Juliet now that Shawn is with Abigail.

The "accents" were just the two men trying out sound like the old, mid-western cowboys...I thought Shawn was hilarious while doing his Sheriff duties! But, it's the stupid, little things that no one else thinks are funny that make me laugh..and the Blazing Saddles reference was pure GENIUS!
বছরখানেক আগে Councilman said…
smirk
Well we will agree to disagree then. They even set the story in what is a real California Town that is not even close to being a Ghost Town I have family that have lived there for over 30 years.
I expected this show to grow but it has become more and more juvenile.
I thought it was set at a tourist attraction..like a mid-western re-enactment. Not a real ghost town.
বছরখানেক আগে Councilman said…
How do you get mid-western out of California North of Santa Barbara? The real Sonora is east of Stockton at the beginning of the Mountains.
I'm sorry if I seem cantankerous. Is one of my favorite shows in a very long time and after seeing possibilities and the potential for improvement and character growth. I'm disappointed because I guess I expected too much from a bunch of poor writers. The show could be very funny and not be stupid and childish but that would require more intelligence than the writers have.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে DalekSec said…
You and Ken Tucker would get along reeeeeal well, Councilman.
Again I must repeat..it's NOT supposed to be a REAL town!
Therefore, It can be anywhere in the world. Including California.

Have you ever been to a Medieval Times Restaurant? Obviously, it's not really taking place during the mid-evil time period....Same with the re-enactment of the mid-western ghost town.