র‍্যান্ডম রোল প্লেয়িং This Is Our Land

southern-belle posted on Jun 19, 2011 at 02:50AM
In the year 2020, aliens will visit Earth, however, the story begins long before that. About 5 billion years ago, these creatures terraformed our current home, along with many other plantes, and set in motion all life as we know it. They visit every few thousand years to check on the pogress, and they've come again. Now, as sentinent beings, they've decided to give us there test, to see if our existence is worth preserving.

Play as an alien, who has been sent from the mothership to live life as a human, secretly, and record what you learn. Or, play as one of the humans the aliens incounter, who's purpose is to convince the aliens to let us live.

Teawanee is going to be the Lead Alien, and I the President (:

(credit for this rp goes to Teawanee by the way and credit for the title goes to HumphreyAlpha)
last edited on Jun 19, 2011 at 03:03AM

র‍্যান্ডম রোল প্লেয়িং 344 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 344

বছরখানেক আগে southern-belle said…
@Teawanee/ couldn't think of a title so i got some outside help, if you wanna change it later we can :P
বছরখানেক আগে Teawanee said…
(Nah, its good! :D Ill post my character now! X3)

Name: Vinchinni

Background: The leader of the fleet sent to survey and annalize earth. Very protective of his sister, Tyga (ill post her later...) He's not entirely serous about his job, though he petends to be. He only took the job because he likes earth girls though dont hink tthat will stop him from distroying the planet, he'll be happy kidnapping his favorites and keeping them as pets
 (Nah, its good! :D Ill post my character now! X3) Name: Vinchinni Background: The leader of th
বছরখানেক আগে HumphreyAlpha said…
Character bio

Name: Alex Hanson
Callsign: Scar
Team: Humans
Role/occupation: F-22A Raptor pilot, 49th Air Wing
Personality: a hotshot pilot who wants to be flying 24/7. Listens to orders, but is a risk taker
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Name: Tyga

Background: Vinchinni's sister. She came on the mission to make sure he didnt get hurt or into trouble. offically, she's one of the spies, she's posing as a teenager.
 Name: Tyga Background: Vinchinni's sister. She came on the mission to make sure he didnt get hurt
বছরখানেক আগে demon_wolf said…
I'll so join. When I figure out a character :)
বছরখানেক আগে demon_wolf said…
I'll so join. When I figure out a character :)
So does my F-22 pilot character work?
Alease Marie Fall
President of the USA

Alease would do anything to protect her country and the Earth from the "intruding" aliens even if it means brute force. She has a bit of a temper but can be patient when she wants to be.
 Alease Marie Fall 37 President of the USA Alease would do anything to protect her country and the Ea
She seems like the sort to order an F-22 in the air... :)
laugh
lmao, yea she would be. the woman i used was an actress in Tyler Perry's "why did i get married too?" her character was described as 3 crazy people xD and that my friend was my inspiration!
Nice!
hehe thanks :P
I might need a wingman.
I need to add my other charrie............. but i don't feel like it........ i'll do it tomorrow....
Wow... Fail.
Wow psych, i didnt think u would go along with my black women idea XD
lol
হাঃ হাঃ হাঃ
mischievous
Lol well I was already considering it when you said that sikko :P
Lol nice!
বছরখানেক আগে darkmoon47 said…
i wanna join can i
dont see why not
yay ok
Name:Allison Freeman
Human
Allison hardly ever talks in fact she would rather kill you then talk to you.
Lotus
Alien

Lotus is from a previous rp that never went very far, she is of a race i made up, here is a description.

Zylphs: purple skinned people with variously colored hair and eyes, blue nails, and green lips. they have life span smilar to earthlings. they're simple people who don't usualy get envolved in wars unles attacked first. Zylphs are telepathic but that is the extent of their abnormal abilities. they have 3 eyes but other than that look much like humans.

Lotus's hair is hot pink and her eyes are light pink. She is about 5ft tall.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
cool
Sooooo.....what wants to start?! :D

More people can join in later of course :3
Let's get this bird in the air!
You can start Tea :P
im no good at starting tho >.>
lol, well i don't wanna....
Want me to?
don't see why not
(Here we go!)

"Dulles ATC, this is Viper One Seven, callsign Scar, requesting permission to land, runway Two Five Right." said Alex over the air to ground frequency. He was almost out of fuel and needed to land, NOW!
Allison grabed her shotgun and made sure that it was loaded before going outside.
Alex decided to just come on in. The gear dropped, the flaps dropped, and the Raptor hit the tarmac. It rolled off the runway and parked, shutting down.
Allison kept walking looking at everyone.
"No, you wont!" Tyga stood behind Vinchinni looking very annoyed. "But he challenged me! I gotta race him!" Vinchinni pleaded. "No, you dont! Not in the work ship, now go to earth so we can carry out our mission!" Tyga said definatly. Vinchinni grumbled bt followed his sister's orders mummbling something about him beingthe captin and still being ordered around.
Alease walked up to the plane. "welcome back, how'd it go?" she asked when he got out.

Lotus walked the streets, she saw Allison with a gun and quickly turned to walk the opposite direction. she was completely covered by jeans and a pullover with the hat pulled up, trying to blend in. unless you saw her face or hands you'd never know the difference between her and a human.
"Do you see anyone else?" Alex snapped. "I'm the only one that made it back! We got our asses kicked to China and back!" He whipped the helmet off his head and threw it over Alease.
"well i wasn't expecting a pleasant response but i would appriciate at least a small level of respect in your tone Lt. Hanson. I'm sorry it didn't go as expected."
"My apologies ma'am. I lost my entire squadron, including my best friend." Alex climbed down from the plane and retrieved his helmet. He rubbed is face with both hands as he remembered the devastating dogfight.
"That's alright. You can follow me now, we'll get you something to eat then you can rest." Alease told him.
Alex was somewhat confused by this turn of events. "Pardon me, ma'am, but am I not supposed to be debriefed by your staff?"
"seeing as you're the only one left Lieutenant i'd say the debriefing can wait an hour or two, I'd doubt your mind would be in it anyway after loosing all those men."
Hanson shrugged. "I guess you're right, ma'am. I can still see all the flashes. As it was, I barely made it back. I took a big hit to the left wing."
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Alease nodded, "i see that. I'll get the mechanics to see what they can do while you calm down from the mission."
"Excuse my bluntness, ma'am, but I doubt that the technicians will be able to do anything for plasma damage," Alex said politely. "But they might surprise me."
"you're probably right but if the can't fix it they'll disasemble it for parts." she said as she led him into the mess hall.
"Is there another F-22 that I would take command of in the event that that happened?" Alex asked, falling into step alongside Madam President
Alease nodded, "yes there is, there's actually a few on thier way that we ordered in your absence along with some more people coming in to join your platoon."
"Were almost there." Vinchinni said over the intercom of the spaceship. "Prepare for landing." Tyga sat n her seat and buckled in. She wasn't sure what o expect from earth, and was excited.