র‍্যান্ডম রোল প্লেয়িং Pain Blood and Tears

darkmoon47 posted on Jun 25, 2011 at 04:04AM
This rp takes place in New York.The city is ruled by gangs and the people are just trying to get thu the day without getting killed.You can be a gangster,cop,or a regular person.(sry for any misspelled words.)

Gangsters
Felix LeRoi(shadowcon99)

Cops
Mark Jamison(southern-belle)
Arxon(Xarptic_Sojack)

Regular People
Cindy(Darkmoon47)
Mira(southern-belle

last edited on Jun 29, 2011 at 05:14AM

র‍্যান্ডম রোল প্লেয়িং 238 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 238

বছরখানেক আগে darkmoon47 said…
Name:Cindy
Cindy ran away from home after her parents started abusing her.No one really knows that much about her.
 Name:Cindy Age:17 Cindy ran away from প্রথমপাতা after her parents started abusing her.No one really knows
বছরখানেক আগে southern-belle said…
Name: Mark Jamison.
Cop
Mark is kinda lax on people but enjoys the friendly competition of who will meet the citation quota first.
Looks: black hair, green eyes, 6'9"
(radio # (just so i don't forget it) is 147)
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে Xarptic_Sojack said…
(OMG I could use Arxon again!! XD Gimme a min to find his profile XD)
added and welcome yea Xarp is gonna join no leaving me behind guys
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Name: Mira
Mira lives with her dad and younger brother, she doesn't spend much time at home since her mom died.
 Name: Mira Age: 16 Mira lives with her dad and younger brother, she doesn't spend much time at প্রথমপাতা s
we need a gangster lol
lol we wont :P
The profile's copy and pasted, so there're prolly somethings that don't make sense. Well, you can just adapt that in your minds XD

Name: Arxon

Officer

Description: Arxon is a high ranked member of the guards posted in the colony on the island of the lycanthropes. His uniform is a black hood, loose-legged pants, boots, cape (on his left shoulder draped down over his arm), and short sleeved shirt, all with a red interior and trim (except the shirt abd shoes). He has a long-sleeved white shirt underneath the black one. There are brown leather belts, containing daggers in the front and a sword on the back, crossed over his torso. He has dark brown hair, a goatee, and emerald green eyes.
 The profile's copy and pasted, so there're prolly somethings that don't make sense. Well, আপনি can jus
better not lol and nice profile
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
all we need is a gangster or 2 and i'lll start lol
ok 4get the gangsters south start us off
Mira walked down the sidewalk with her iPod on full blast, oblivious for the most part to her surroundings.

Mark had just written a ticket and was now parked behind a sign in a parking lot running radar.
(not my best start off ik..)
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Arxon sat in his office, the day's work just beginning but he already had a stack of papers and his phone was ringing.
(it's ok it's better then what i had lol)Cindy walked on the sidewalk lost in thought untill she bumped into someone"Sorry."
Arxon answered the phone. "Hello. New York Police Department. Arxon speaking." On the other end was a woman saying that she had a meeting with him and was checking up on it. Arxon Seemed confused and shuffled through the papers on his desk until he found a sticky note with the information on it. He covered the microphone and yelled out the door, "IT WOULDA BEEN FUCKING NICE FOR SOMEBODY TO TELL ME THIS SHIT!!" and he waved the note around.
(lol i'm sry but that's funny)
(That's fine XD It's supposed to be)
(lol)
Mira pulled her headphones out and looked over at Cindy, "oh hey, didn't see ya there"
Cindy looked at her weird"It's ok."
Arxon resumed his call. "Um, yeah. We're still on. Uh huh...uh huh...that's right: Thursday at 12. Uh huh....No problem. See you then. Bye." He hung up the phone and huffed. Damn. Just one more thing to take up time. He then pulled the first file off of the stack and began flipping through it.
Mira saw the odd look she got from Cindy, "What?"
"Nothing it's just.....i ran into you and you just say sorry.I'm just not used to it i guess."
Arxon called one of the detectives over and handed him the file, followed by a few of the others. "I want you and your partner to work that case," he informed the man and dismissed him, picking up another one and looking through it.
(want me to make a cop 4 u dude)
"not used to running into people or not used to people apologizing when they run into you?"
"Apologizing."
Arxon did the same thing with the next group of files as he had with the previous.
"well then i'm sorry you're not used to people saying sorry" she smiled, trying to lighten the mood a little.
Arxon looked at the next file and was shocked. He opened his drawer and stuck it inside for safe keeping, then moved on to the next group of files and detectives.
"147/dispatch, i gotta 80 in a 65, traffic, pursuing" Mark informed dispatch then turned on his lights and pulled over the speeder.
Arxon had heard the call over his own radio and ignored it. I'll let them do what they wish. I've got too much other shit to take care of right now.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে shadowcon99 said…
((I'll make a gangster for this tommorow.))
(yes thx dude)"Uhh ok you're not gonna hit me or yell at me?"
"why would I do that? It's not you're fault or anything."
Cindy looked confused."Ok uhh i'm Cindy."
"I'm Mira" she smiled nicely.
Arxon finished passing out the papers and folders, about an hour from his work day gone now. He sighed and got up, walking out of his office. "If anybody needs me, I'm going out on patrol. You've all got radios and my phone's on. Contact me if anything unusual comes up." And with that, he left to the garage to get his solid black Dodge Charger.
Cindy smiled."That's a nice name."
Mira smiled back, "yours too"
"Thanks."Cindy smiled again as her stomach growled from hunger.
"hungry much?"
Cindy nodded."I can't remember the last time i ate."
Mira looked surprised by this, "why don't you come back to my house and we can get some food?"
"Well your parents care?"
Mira shook her head, "nah, my dad's at work anyway"
"Ok .So i guess we're going to your house then."
Mira nodded and started walking back to her house, "so, not to be nosy, but why haven't you eaten in so long?"
Cindy followed her."Uhh well food is kinda hard to get when you're a runaway."
Mira looked back at her, "you ran away?? why?"