র‍্যান্ডম রোল প্লেয়িং **Haven of the Undead**

Bella_Dhampir posted on Jun 27, 2011 at 01:17PM
Ok :) This is an RP about a city called NewHaven that has been invaded by zombies. Of course, the invasion happened a while ago (let's say 2 years) and now a group of teens have been assembled to try and stop the zombies from "infecting" more people (when someone is infected they become a zombie after 48 hours). They are also on a mission to find Area 'X', which is known as the place where the zombies came from, and no one knows where it is but they are sure the antidote for everyone is there. The group of teens all go to the same school, NewHaven High School, and they meet up in different places to either discuss Area 'X' or go find zombies to kill.

P.S: The zombies are getting stronger, so it is becoming harder to decrease the number of people getting infected.

Here is the forum:
Name:
Attire:
Personality:
Special Power: (pro in martial arts, expert in gun usage, or even fire user, etc...)
Other:
last edited on Jun 27, 2011 at 01:22PM

র‍্যান্ডম রোল প্লেয়িং 4 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...
বছরখানেক আগে Bella_Dhampir said…
My forum:
Name: Janine Amane
Appearance: Long thin black hair that is usually tied in a ponytail, caramel skin, brown eyes...
Attire: Combat shirt with black trousers and black trainers
Personality: Doesn't laugh much, usually has a sad expression, serious..
Special Power: Martial arts expert
Other: Her parents where infected last year so she now stays with her aunt
বছরখানেক আগে darkmoon47 said…
i'm so joining

Name:Tiffany Lacray
Appearance:Look at image
Attire:Black tank top,blue jeans,and black boots
Personality:Trusts no one,never shows fear.
Special Power:Expert lock picker(she's a criminal what do you expect)
Other:Before the zombies showed up Tiffany was the town criminal now she uses her street sense to survive.

i'm so joining Name:Tiffany Lacray Age:18 Gender:Female Appearance:Look at image Attire:Black tank t
বছরখানেক আগে Bella_Dhampir said…
Thanks for joining both my role-plays! ^_^
বছরখানেক আগে darkmoon47 said…
np lol.u make good rps.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে