র‍্যান্ডম রোল প্লেয়িং Washed Up

demon_wolf posted on Jul 26, 2011 at 09:53PM
This is a roleplay to bring back long gone characters from roleplays that have died.
Setting:
Modern day city in Texas.

Make this roleplay interesting. Add conflict, drama, anything to keep the rp going.

If you can't find a lost character feel free to make a new one :)

Enjoy!
last edited on Jul 26, 2011 at 10:30PM

র‍্যান্ডম রোল প্লেয়িং 11 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...
বছরখানেক আগে demon_wolf said…
The official BUMP!!!
বছরখানেক আগে YugiohFanatic1 said…
I LIVE IN TEXAS!!!
LOL nice :)
Name: Aero
Female
Personality: Shes the quiet girl, that if she she didnt have to speak she wouldn't. She speaks only when spoken to, or when she deems it right. Once she gets to know a person though she is more open and willing to speak. She's smart, in a book way, bu when it comes to common sense she is dumber than dumb itself.
Looks: Long black hair that is always kept down and flowing.. With forest greens eyes He body is normal type not too skinny n
Um.....Can I just make a new character for this,cause I searched FOREVER for a lost character,but I couldn't find one......Oh!Can I use my emo Tina?
Go ahead :)
Cools!I sort of miss getting out all my depression in her......It used to be the only way I could handle it.....But now I've changed!^^ I'll use her for this.I really miss Tina.
Name: Logan
Male
Personality: He's the sporty guy, who always talks his mind, and has n you off. He works out and has gained major muscle mass, he likes to s bragging about how much he can lift at one time. Looks: Brown hair cut short and shaggy but kept in a clean manner. H eyes, and a smile that could make any girls heart melt. His body is mu tanned skin he is the perfect example of a football players body. Relation: Aero's twin brother.
What about the other RPs?......And can Tina have a crush on Logan,but he's always got another girl?
Yeah. :)

Sorry I was bust trying to find lost charries
Its okay.^^