র‍্যান্ডম রোল প্লেয়িং E.D.E.N

TAIKAMODO posted on Sep 25, 2016 at 12:23AM
Alfheim, better known as "The World of Fairies".

It is quite a serene world, full of strange plants, stranger creatures, and all manner of mythical beasts. From the menacing dragons to the jovial leprachauns, all forms of life exists in Alfheim, and all of it in peace and harmony. This is all because of our King, Oberon, who watched over us and guided us with his gentle hand, treating everyone, regardless of who they were, equally. Despite having ultimate control over the entire world, Oberon showed nothing but kindness and gave freedom to the people. All truly was well in Alfheim...

...Until King Oberon dropped dead.

Nobody knows what exactly happened. Some say he was poisoned, some say it was plain murder, some say he simply fell ill, and the skeptics think it may all be some grand conspiracy, that Oberon really isn't dead at all. But regardless of what you believe, it is an irrefutable truth that the world of Alfheim fell into chaos the moment the news spread. And despite what you're thinking, Oberon's death isn't what sent people into a frenzy, though we all grieved the loss of the King.

It was his crown.

You see, the King's Crown, better known as E.D.E.N, wasn't just some worthless accessory, it was a weapon. The ultimate weapon. The one who wears the Fairy Crown assumes ultimate control of Alfheim, and holds the whole world's source of magic at their fingertips. If you have any kind of a brain, then i'm sure you'll have pieced it together by now, but if you haven't, then i'll be blunt;

If you wear E.D.E.N, you become God.

So, naturally, everyone wanted to know who the next King was. Knowing who your God is is pretty important, right? Well, this is where that chaos comes from.

There is no King.

E.D.E.N can only be worn by who the past King decides is the next. The old passes the torch to the new. But, obviously, the previous King, Oberon, is dead. So, in the event there's no King to pass the crown, what happens? The crown takes it upon itself to find the next King, and splits into pieces that scatter across the world. Whoever can gather the pieces and rebuild the crown will have proven themselves worthy of being King.

But with no way to determine where those pieces are or even how many there are, just how will the next King find the crown? What was strong enough to kill Oberon, who at the time was on a God level of power? Who was responsible, and who will become the next Fairy King?

EXTRA INFO: The "Guides" Of E.D.E.N

The Crown of E.D.E.N comes with two "Guides", beings who act as advisors of the King. While they change appearance and title in accordance to each new King's desires, they go by the default names of "Adam" and "Eve" until told otherwise. "Adam" and "Eve" know all things related to the crown, but ultimately only serve the King. Meaning they cannot tell anyone the locations of the crown pieces unless ordered to do so. Obviously, there's nobody in Alfheim that can give them Orders at the moment.

EXTRA INFO: Magic & Mana

Magic is the life energy that flows through the world of Alfheim. All living thing exude Mana, or magical energy. The citizens of Alfheim harness this Mana to perform amazing feats known as Magic. The Fairy Crown, E.D.E.N, is able to generate and harness Mana from the very heart of Alfheim, the source of all Mana.

Mana can be harnessed to perform three types of Magic:

Elemental Magic, which uses Mana to generate and/or manipulate the elements of Nature(Fire, Water, Earth, Wind, Plant, and Lightning)

Base Magic, which uses Mana to do things that don't manipulate Elements(Teleportation, Physical Buffs, etc.)

Summoning Magic, which uses Mana to call upon other, more powerful creatures whom you've made a Summoning Contract with.

RULES

1.) No godmodding during fights. As in, no unbeatable magic, controlling other people's characters, etc. Basically, no BS.

2.) Swearing/Explicit Themes are allowed, but not frequently.

3.) Try to keep some kind of direction going with your RPing. Not just page after page of random, pointless chatter.

4.) No one line posts unless there's a really good reason for it.

5.) Try to keep up a respectable level of spelling and grammar, so everyone understands you clearly.

6.) Keep outside Drama out of the RP.

7.) Inform the others in the RP before leaving for more than a day or two.

8.) Have fun!

CHARACTER SHEET:

Name:

Appearance:

Personality:

Backstory:

Magic:

Reason For Chasing The Crown:

ROYAL FAMILY:

Queen-"Elinor Isolde Duecannon-Válor"-666demon

Prince-"Leonidas": TAIKAMODO

Princess-"Merivale"-Firebird067­21

"Adam" & "Eve"-TAIKAMODO

"Mama Ninny"(She's like their mom, but not, but she is. xP)-666demon

"E.D.E.N Storybook"

Made for when someone joins the RP late or comes back after a few days, the E.D.E.N Storybook is a summary of all that's happening in the RP.

Chapter 2: "Crossroads"

After the Royal Family's meltdown leaves Merivale broken, Regulus blinded by rage, Elinor ashamed and Leonidas a rouge from the Válor Family, Leonidas and an enraged Nathaniel chase down Silva through the alleys of Gracidea City. After Nathaniel is sent falling, seemingly to his death by Silva, Leonidas uses his Water Magic to capture Silva. But as he gets a closer look at the retired mercenary, he discovers that Silva's actually a girl! After an exchange of words between Leo and Nathaniel regarding Silva, Icarus finally catches up. Now with Leonidas, Nathaniel, Icarus and Silva all gathered together, what could possibly happen next?

Meanwhile at the palace, Ninny discovers that the wine was infused with some powerful drug-like magic by two of the guards that drove those who drank it into darkness. This magic was responsible for Elinor and more recently Merivale's behavio. Regulus killed the guards, as Merivale made up with her mother. Elinor decided to make a public statement on this, leaving Merivale and her hand maiden Tacia to prepare.
last edited on Apr 12, 2017 at 10:40PM

র‍্যান্ডম রোল প্লেয়িং 228 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 51-100 of 228

বছরখানেক আগে 666demon said…
"Oh no you're not! You are gonna eat." Ninny took the plate and smelled it. It had something in it. that Ninny knew was poison. The bread was thank the men and women up in the sky. "You just sit tight and I'll cook you something." Nodded to Mer, knowing she too was looking for E.D.E.N. But they were gonna sit down like a family and eat., no talk about E.D.E.N or anything that happened minutes prior.
বছরখানেক আগে Firebird06721 said…
Mer pulled her chair back out, frustrating and torn. She hated to disappoint Ninny, but she couldn't sit at the table with Leo and Regulus and pretend they were a functional family with nothing at stake. She didn't sit in the chair, pushing in back in, though she strongly regretting leaving Ninny hanging. She turned to Regulus. "Tell Ninny I'm sorry, and not to worry. I'll eat something later, I promise." She smiled softly and went to leave.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে mcterra said…
Regulus closed his eyes and inhaled deeply, quickly discarding the boy's comment. It seemed like everyone was trying to get under his skin that afternoon. He was a patient man though and he knew he shouldn't react. Leon had always been such a boy and even more since Oberon had been killed. They were his family. He would never hurt any of them.

Regulus exhaled with his eyes still closed. He opened them when Mer was about to leave. "I think you should stay." He said. Of all the people in there, she was the only one with whom he could talk without recieving an unpleasant reply. "This is one of the rare times we can actually share a meal together. I know things have changed but its not too late to mend the broken pieces."
Nathaniel thanked the woman and was about to set out for the inn where he would find the Maybell woman when he heard someone scream nearby. Nathaniel whirled around and watched with wide-eyes as a white-haired boy rushed right towards him. The boy was running frantically and judging from the commotion behind, Nathaniel could tell he was trying to escape from something.

Nathaniel looked and saw the boar. The animal was visibly mad and things would be ugly if he caught up with the boy. "Emm...Joshua. What do we do?"

<<Why are you asking me that at a moment like this?! Get out of the way or do something before that boy and his boar crash into you.>>

Nathaniel nodded "Yeah, right." He held out his hand and a couple of black crows materialized out of a cloud of smoke right over them. The crows flew down towrds the boar at high speed while cawing loudly. The birds hit the boar. They were so many that they literally engulfed it.

Because it was blinded and it couldn't hear anything due to the ruckus caued by the crows, the boar was disorientated. The boar didn't stop its race but it lost its footing. It fell and rolled down an alleyway, crashing into a nearby stall. The beast then got back on its foot, shook its head and scurried away in fear.

Immediately after, all the crows vanished, like they had never been there before. <<You should've just killed it.>>

"Yeah, I could've done that too."
As a Regulus suggested she stay, Mer's face twisted up with all of her mixed emotions. She felt almost trapped, even in the vast dining hall, she wanted to be alone feeling safe, tucked away in the comforts of her room. However, as she exhaled, her face softened and she nodded, taking her seat. Merivale could never deny Regulus anything especially after King Oberon's death, and even more so after how her mother and brother had treated him. He was the only true friend she had following the death of her father. There was Ninny of course, but she was so often helping Leo search for E.D.E.N., something Mer could not condone. Though she was sure Ninny at least suspected her own search, she hoped she wouldn't tell Leo of it. Mer had enough of an enemy in him already. She wished that her mind was as hopeful as Regulus's, but she wasn't sure that it wasn't too late for them to ever be a family again.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
"Sit your ass down, child. Don't make me get my wooden spoon." Ninny came back, bringing a trolley with her for what she could salvage that wasn't poisoned. She was honestly thinking about giving the poisoned bits to the queen, and even adding some things of her own. The nanny had set out all four of the of the plates, Leo's plate even contained the root they had bought, but it was cut up into small tiny bits, he wouldn't be able to taste it.
As Cedany rounded the last corner, she saw the street erupting into chaos. A boy being chased by a wild boar charged towards her, the boy screaming and the beast huffing and drooling in anticipation. She quickly flatted herself against the wall of the inn, as the two charged past. They passed so close to her that Cedany could feel the creatures hot breath as it stampeded down the street. She hoped she hadn't drawn to much attention her way, even though anyone who saw her would assume her as Silva. Suddenly, she notice a white-haired boy raise his hand, and as he did so, the beast was enveloped in a swarm of crows. It was blinded and disoriented, running confused rampantly through the street until it tripped and rolled out of Cedany's sight. She looked back at the white-haired boy, a strange sort of magic was with this one. Finally, she stepped away from the wall and, looking around to see if anyone had noticed her, resumed walking towards the library.
Mer took her chair and accepte her plate. Picking up the fork she hadn't dropped to eat, for Ninny's sake. "Thank you, Ninny." She managed quietly, though her mind was elsewhere.
big smile
((Okay so I just read the E.D.E.N. story book and that's such a cute, clever idea! I wish every roleplay did that. For some reason I'm like obsessed with it now that's so cool and idek what's wrong with me rn lol))
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে TAIKAMODO said…
(Lol Glad ya like it. I just thought it'd be convenient is all.)

"That's a good girl," Leo snickered, eating more of his bread. Watching someone else deal with Ninny's sassy side was always entertaining. As he chewed, his mind drifted back to the crown. They hadn't found that Silva guy, or even got any info as to where he could be. All in all, the only thing worthwhile they'd done was get more of that disgusting root stuff for his godforsaken allergies. They needed a lead soon, very soon, and the first step towards that lead was Silva.

"Who're ya talkin' to?" Icarus asked curiously, jogging over to the boy after dusting himself off. Eyes wide with childlike awe, he didn't even give Nathaniel time to reply before continuing. "Thanks a bunch for helpin' me out with that boar! You were awesome! What did you do though? I just saw a bunch of pidgeons everywhere, then they went poof, and everything was gone!" Realizing he'd been rambling, Icarus sheepishly scratched the back of his head. "My bad for goin' on and on, the name's Icarus! Icarus Phallon! How 'bout you?" He offered his hand to the boy with a wide grin on his face.
Mer bit her lip angrily, trying to ignore her brother. She knew Ninny wouldn't let her leave with out eating, so she started on her plate. Mer had always enjoyed Ninny's unusual cooking and the food served as a small bright spot in spite of prior events. Perhaps Ninny expected her to feel some kind of family togetherness, but sitting at the table with her screwy "family" only made her feel more alone.

Cedany took one last glance at the white-haired boy, who was preoccupied with the boy who had been chased rambling on. Then, she finally stepped in to the library. She walked up to the lady that always sat at the library desk. She was an older lady with graying hair looked uncomfortable, as she always did when "Silva" showed up. Cedany emptied the bag of books into the desk without a word, her own way of returning them, and went to collect more. She had done extensive research on how the crown had been handed down in the past, but had yet to find any similarities. The poor, the rich, the young, the old, the good, and the not so- they had all gotten a hold of E.D.E.N. The question was how. She filled the bag with the diaries, journals, and accounts of any past king she could find. There weren't too many to find, but she hoped that perhaps one of them might give her some clue of where to look next.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
((Btw what's the word on Adam and Eve because I was thinking that probably plays in to Merivale's lead))
(I was either gonna use them myself or let someone else do it, but now that i think about it, if i'm the only one that knows stuff about the crown, it'd be hard for anyone else to do it. So i guess i'll use them, unless you had an idea.)
(No absolutely no clue, carry on lol)
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Regulus threw a glance at Leo then another at Merivale. Leo was taunting his sister again, and Mer was trying her best to stay calm. This was how things had been between them since Oberon's demise. Regulus didn't appreciate the atmosphere. The silence was heavy and uncomfortable. As he thought about it, Regulus realized he too had changed. He had become more quiet in their presence, keeping his word to himself. He spoke freely once he was outside, fighting or executing hiis knightly duties.
He placed his spoon down as he emptied his plate. He looked at Ninny and smiled "Thans for the food. It was truely delicious as always Ninny."
<<Pigeons?!! I think you should just kill this brat for being so stupid.>>

Nathaniel smiled inwardly. Joshua was pissed. It amused Nathaniel because Joshua was always grumpy with him and seeing the way he was reacting because of what he considered as a blatant insult, gave Nathaniel a degree of satisfaction.

He eyed the boy curiously though. "Erm...I'm Nathaniel Ravenscroft." He shook the boy's hand. "It might seem strange for me to ask you this but...what in the world did you do to piss off that boar so much?"
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Mer caught Regulus's eye, but looked away, turning back to her food. He was always trying to see what she was feeling, but she wasn't in the mood to open up right now, not even to him. As he finished, she began to eat at a slightly faster pace. Once he left, she wouldn't be the first to depart and could be on her way with no disapproval from Ninny, and without seeming too eager to escape. She frowned as he addressed Ninny so formally. She didn't like when he acted like he served them, though as a knight, she supposed he did.
"Eh, could've used less garbage and more bread, but i didn't taste any of that gross root, so i give it a C minus." Leo shrugged, his default expression of an arrogant smirk resting on his face. Rising from his seat, Leo stretched a little bit, before walking off, not bothering to push his chair in. Some servant would do it, he guessed. "But anyways, i've got better things to do, like finding my old man's Crown and becoming King. So see ya later, losers." With that the bluenette boy turned and started walking off.

"Nice to meet'cha Nathaniel!" He beamed, before scratching the back of his head again. He figured he'd have to explain sooner or later. "Well ya see, i was walkin' through the city when i saw the Boar sleeping on the ground. At first i was gonna leave it alone, but i saw a piece of candy pokin' out from under one of it's feet. I couldn't just ignore a piece of candy in need, so i tried to get it without disturbin' the boar, buuut...." Icarus chuckled nervously, "That didn't work out too well." Digging into his pocket, Icarus showed them a round piece of candy.

"I got the candy though!"

"Leo, Aries, Libra, Pisces, Aquarius, Gemini, Virgo, Scorpio, Taurus, Capricorn, Cancer, Saggitarius."

The room was dark, the kind of dark where you couldn't tell if your eyes are closed because you literally can't see a thing. And aside from the voice, there wasn't a single noise. But that's how he liked it. The silence, the darkness.

It calmed him.

It soothed his soul.

Suddenly a sparkling blue light shined in the room, taking the form of two spheres. He shielded his eyes for a moment, and once he opened them again, he was met with two new guests in his dark and silent room. One with the appearance of a young boy with pure white hair and purple eyes, dressed in a white robe, the other with the appearance of a young girl with hair as dark as the room, and eyes colored a sunset orange, dressed in a black robe.

"You who seek the Crown of E.D.E.N, what is it that you desire?" Two monotonous voices questioned in sync.

The man gave them a twisted, twisted smile.

What did he desire indeed.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
mischievous
(And the plot thickens! Dun dun duuuuuuun~)
laugh
((Oh my shivers have shivers!! I'm so excited, curious, and clearly I have way WAY to much energy rn and yeah!!))
"You know what? I'm tired! I'm tired of how both of you are actin' towards each other. All this fighting, bickering, acting like spoiled little Tamas. It ain't happening no more. You're supposed to be brother and sister. You-" She pointed to Leo and then at Mer. "- Are supposed to be protecting her and looking out for her. You know if you grew up where I was from before you daddy came and got me you would get both of your asses whooped so bad you couldn't even sit down!"

Ninny never got like this. She never raised her voice ever, not even when the two were little. Her voice broke, it sounded like she was gonna cry but she didn't. "You know what both of you are gonna do; you are gonna sit down and share what both of you have found on finding E.D.E.N. No holding back anything or I'm leaving both of you for good. I mean it this time, I've had it with all this hate."
Merivale's eyes widened with shock and even fear. Ninny never yelled so her rant naturally caught her of guard, but this wasn't the cause of her horror. Her secret was out. Ninny had revealed her search for E.D.E.N., something she had been careful to keep from Leo. The anticipation of his reaction had her heart racing, yet she was frozen where she stood. Mer wouldn't put it past him to react violently, she had seen the greed in his eyes for the power that had once belonged to their father. She could better him in hand to hand, or even with a weapon, her studies had ensured that. But his magic was far stronger that her own, so she feared his anger now. Unsure what was left to do, she extending a shaky arm and lifting her mother's wine glass, she drank it dry.
Leo's eyes seemed to darken into pools of endless, pitch black.

He was the prince.

Ninny had no business ordering them to do a thing. She was just some pathetic, uncultures piece of garbage his stupid old man brought home like a lost kitten he found on the street. She wasn't better than any other lowly servant, and even worse, she used that witch magic, that disgusting, vile, witchcraft that only the weakest and poorest street rats used! She was easily replaced if she left, so where did she get off telling him what to do?

"Listen here, you insufferable waste of flesh and blood," His eyes had a sadistic glow that was often seen in his mother's, "I am the one who gives orders around here." The wine glasses that still had wine in them all shattered as the liquid inside them all poured out, snaking around Leo's body. "I am the prince, I am the rightful heir to E.D.E.N," The wine suddenly formed a spiked whip that curled around his wrist. "So i highly suggest you stay in your place before i get rid of you myself." In an instant his eyes returned to normal, the wine splashed lifelessly into the carpet, and Leo returned to normal.

"We won't be having that chat i'm afraid, sister," Leo said calmly, continuing to walk away, "I have better things to do than talk to the child father never needed."
Mer watched in horror as Leo exploded, she feared for her life and Ninny's. And then suddenly it was gone. She realized earlier that Regulus had been right, it had not been too late to pick of the pieces of their broken family. But now it was. Her annoyance and her rivalry with her brother darkened into stone cold hatred. And then, he struck her at her lowest. "I have better things to do than talk to the child father never needed." Her jaw clenched, her fist tightened, and her stomach twisted into a hollow pit of hurt. The comment suddenly consumed everything she was, and in that moment all hell broke loose.

"F*CK YOU, LEO!! YOU SON OF A BITCH!!" She screamed, her voiced strained with pain, tears pooling in her rage-light eyes. And in a moment of blind fury she hurled her mother's empty wine glass straight for his head. Her aim was true. Fragments of bloody glass hit the marble floor with a clatter. It was the sound of war.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
That did it for Ninny. She was gone. She wasn't going to give these spoiled little children any more of her time ever again. She stood up, grabbing the root she had purchased from the kitchen. She left, going a different route to her room rather than walk with the children. She was done with both of them for actin like she never did anything for them. She tried helping Mer, but knowing how Leo could be the stupidest person could get himself killed. Her step faltered for a second but then picked itself back up. She forced herself to think about that.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
 That did it for Ninny. She was gone. She wasn't going to give these spoiled little children any আরো
Firebird06721 commented…
Dysfunctional family of the year, right here বছরখানেক আগে
TAIKAMODO commented…
হাঃ হাঃ হাঃ That's the truth বছরখানেক আগে
surprise
((Mer has officially gone off the deep end, this is going to be ugly))
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
(Ugly might be an understatement.)

Instinct.

The only reason he hadn't become a fleshy pin cushion.

When Mer threw the glass at him, he'd used the wine from earlier to form a makeshift wall. A few of the glass shards cut his face, but he was alive, at least. But that wasn't his biggest concern at the moment. Right now, Merivale was furious, furious in a way he'd never seen before. His comment had struck a nerve inside her, a nerve that had triggered an explosion of fiery, uncontrollable rage. Had it been his mother, had it been his father, or even Regulus, he might've been scared.

But it was Mer.

And he would never be afraid of Mer.

He felt the blood on his cheek. Drawing the blood of Royalty was a crime punishable by execution. That bitch had dared to make him bleed? Had dared to insult his royal name? Did she think being his big sister made her special? Did she think she was better just because she was older?

"You...." His eyes became Golden, and water sudden started swirling out of thin air around him. "YOU...." His eyes glared into hers with the same level of hatred that she had for him. "I'LL MAKE YOU PAY FOR THAT!" He ran towards her like a madman, the water spiralling behind him like a hurricane. "I'LL KILL YOU!"

He screamed louder than he ever had before, his eyes glowing with magic and fury, twisting together into pure murderous intent.

It was the sound of war.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
"Ninny, where are you going? Why do you have your things?" Ninny looked over, surprised to see Elinor, the woman looked a little bit like herself from when Oberon was alive. Her eyes were soft and un-hazed now, like a spell had been broken or something. The nanny turned towards her fully. "I'm done. Your children are acting like spoiled infants-" She ducked when she heard the screams, even from outside it sounded like they were right next to her. And for the first time she's seen in a long time, Elinor began to panic about her children's safety. "My babies. those were my babies!" She turned to Ninny, pleading with her to help her back inside. "Ninny, I don't know what's been happening. My guards keep giving me this wine and I black out."

Ninny's eyes widened. as she began asking the queen what it tasted like, what it smelled like and what it's color was. It tasted like rotten apples and smelled like poppies while having this red color to it. And Ninny knew that it wasn't wine anymore. It was a type of potion that black magic users use in order to control someone. But she's never mixed up one in her life.

There's another scream and they run, trying to find the children.
Now Merivale knew what it was like to look upon her own death. She was too angry to try anything rational. If her brother wanted to kill her, let him try. Merivale backed up a few steps and thrust her hands outward and then brought then forward, her fire moving around the wall of water and straight for Leo himself. His water would extinguish her fire if she tried to fight the watery storm directly, but the spiral of water would fall if she could scorch its creator.

Her fear and her fury drove her, every ounce of hatred in her had awakened and was roaring with adrenaline. In her anger, Mer's fire was hotter, stronger, and faster. This was the most deadly it, and she, had ever been. As the flames erupted from her hands, hungry to devour their target, her ice-blue eyes flashed red. There was no one who could stop this now.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
worried
((Also interested to see what happens to Mer since she drank that wine now))
((Aww cute kids...You guys don't honestly think Regulus will just sit and watch, do you?))
((I was actually waiting for him to show up haha))
Elinor had called him Beast...He had let it slip.
Merivale had raised her voice at her own mother...He had let it slip.
Leon had called him forest trash...He had let it slip.
The brother and sister had kept teasing and taunting each other during the course of the meal...He had let it slip.
He had just discovered that Leo AND Merivale were both after the crown like he was...He had let it slip.
Leo had threatened Ninny's life...He had let it slip.
Ninny had turned her back on them too and left...He had let it slip.

But the scene that was unfolding before him was one he couldn't allow.

"ENOUGH!!" Regulus didn't scream that...He roared it.

As he did, a huge lightning bolt flashed above the town, literally splitting the sky into two with the sound of a thousand rolling thunders. The wondrous sight could be seen by anyone who was standing outside in the city or at his window. The clouds had been cleanly divided, revealing the empty sky beyond.

Regulus stood up, his golden lion eyes blazing with white-hot rage. As he did, an incredible pressure immediately spread out through the dining room. It was so heavy that it cracked the glasses and the windows and it splintered the wood of the table of chairs. It was equally heavy enough to stop both siblings in their path and petrify them on the spot.

It was the kind of pressure emitted by a hungry Predator when it was before its prey but this one was a millionfold. Regulus' face changed slightly, becoming more beastly than human. His blond hair stood on end like raised hackles. He gritted his teeth which had turned to fangs. He slammed both hands on the table, his claws digging into the wood.

He spoke in a low, threatening voice without looking at either of them "I've had enough of this hate too. I can't tolerate this behaviour from either of you!!! I won't just sit and watch you two claw at each other's throats." The feral animosity emanating from him was immense.

"You two, Leonidas and Merivale are siblings. What you two are doing is beyond improper. Though I'm not of royal blood, I was raised by Oberon and in that light, I consider you as my siblings. I take it as my duty as a knight and as an elder brother to protect you two...even if it means protecting you from each other. This has gone on for way to long. Oberon's death has dealt a hard blow to each and everyone of us. You won't act so selfishly another instant!!"

"Now..." He continued, slowly looking from Leon to Merivale "If any of you wants to go on with this petty war of yours..." A deep growl emanated from his throat and he released the predator pressure which would normally permit them to move again. "I shall be your opponent. " His eyes glowed even more.

"I dare you to move a single muscle."
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
 Elinor had called him Beast...He had let it slip. Merivale had raised her voice at her own mother...
Nathaniel's other brow shot up in surprise. A piece of candy in need?! Nathaniel stared at Icarus in disbelief. The boy looked like his age mate but Nathaniel felt like he was talking to a 6-year-old. His jaw dropped open when Icarus pulled out the candy and showed it to him.

"You..." It was then that Regulus' bolt split the sky. Nathaniel looked up, his eyes widening in shock. He felt a cold shiver run down his spine. His normally stoic face twisted in shock and partial fear.

That wasn't a natural lightning bolt. It was clearly magic. A scary amount of magic. Who in the world was able to split open the sky itself?! Even Nathaniel with his magic, couldn't generate such a lightning bolt. He kept staring up, still not believing what he was looking at.

Maybe it was a member of the Gomorrah clan. Nathaniel looked at Icarus, frowning. He had suddenly turned from calm and composed to agitated and frantic.

"Tell me Icarus. You live in this city right?" He gripped Icarus' shoulders "Do you know of any powerful mage residing here? Do you know of the Gomorrah clan?"

(Aw snap....things got real....but, you didn't think Leonidas would take that threat kindly, did you?)

Leo's skin turned ghostly pale, the water around him falling lifelessly into the carpet and his body freezing in place. Sweat formed on his forehead as the room itself shook at the power of Regulus. His arms fell limply to his sides, but his hands were shaking as if he were having some kind of seizure. For a few seconds, which really fely like an eternity, his mind was completely void of any feeling or thought;

Then came the fear.

And after that, the anger.

He was the prince of this whole damned world! He was royalty among royalty, he was the rightful heir to E.D.E.N, the firstborn, the ONLY born, son of Oberon! He deserved to be treated with respect! That lowly servant Ninny treating him like her child, his own wretched sister thinking she was somehow an equal to him, and now, above ALL ELSE, that filthy jungle peasant was threatening him! How dare them, how dare all of those bastards!

"How dare they indeed."

Leo, too enraged to register the voice in his head, glared hard at Regulus, eyes burning with golden colored feelings of hatred, before turning away from all of them. He didn't need to tolerate them. He could leave, whenever he wanted. He'd planned on leaving even before Oberon, he had his things sealed away via storage magic already. He could leave right now.

He would leave right now.

He was the prince, nobody could stop him.

"I already told you before you jungle reject," Leo spat coldly, his tone eerily calm as he stuffed his hands in his pockets, "I do not take orders from anyone. I'll move whatever muscle i want, and you won't do a thing about it." His body started steaming, turning into water vapor that would flow out of the room, "I've grown tired of dealing with you wannabe royals, so i will no longer be staying here. If you have any issue with that, well...i don't care."

And with that, Leonidas Válor was no longer a resident of the royal palace.
Mer looked at Regulus, her blue eyes catching his golden ones. She looked at him not with anger and not with fear, not even with guilt or shame. Her flames shrank back to her hands, but she didn't extinguish them, unless Leo make a move, though he didn't. The look on her face, it was pleading. What she was pleading for, Mer didn't even know. For him to forgive her? To take her side? Maybe it was for him to fix things? Or maybe, just for him to let them go?

Merivale was numb to Leo's attacks at them now. In her mind, she said goodbye to her brother, he was all but dead to her now. She hated admitting it, even if just to her own mind, but she didn't want him to stay. "Do what you want, Leo. But I will find E.D.E.N." This wasn't a threat, nor some bold, valiant profession. In fact, she spoke with the utmost of calm. She was letting him go.
Elinor found her children, well two out of the three anyway. She was so worried about Mer. Ninny had told her she had drank the wine and that made he worry as all hell. "Mer? Sweetheart? It's ok; Mommy's here now." She approached her daughter carefully, not wanting to spook her. She saw the glazed over look in Mer's eyes and it broke her heart, a soft cry broke over her lips as she hugged her daughter tightly.

This was all her fault.

Ninny smiled down at Regulus and ran her fingers through his mane, scratching him behind the ears a little bit as she told him about the wine. "Thank you, Kitten.You stalled hem from doing what would make Her Majesty really lock herself in her room." Looked up from to the mother and daughter when she heard Elinor crying, a small, pained smile on her face. There was one child missing. "Leonidas?" Ninny questioned his absence.
((Hey 666demon, check your messages I pmed you about the effects of the wine))
It hadn't taken long for him to leave. Just a matter of grabbing his belongings, and walking out the door. Not a single servant stopped him, not even to address the numerous cuts he had from all the glass flying around. It was pure, sweet silence that filled the halls of the palace after the skirmish in the dining hall, and Leo enjoyed every moment of it.

Irony, he supposed it was, that he didn't enjoy anything about the castle until he was on his way out of it.

Now he was aimlessly walking the streets of Gracidea, and the lack of Ninny's presence to scold him was a refreshing experience. He supposed now that he was free from any obligations to those fakers he once called his family, he could finally work on tracking down that retired Gomorrah member and locating the crown, which he now knew both his 'siblings' were after too. Of course, he had the advantage of an actual lead, but it still annoyed him.

"Achoo!"

And then there was his godforsaken allergies.

"Y-you're makin' me dizzy!" Icarus cried as he was shaken back and forth like a rag doll. He'd been focused on the strange stuff goin' on in the sky when Nathaniel started askin' a bunch of weird questions. "What's a Gomorrah anyway? A food? If it's food, i want it!"
Merivale shoved her mother off. She wanted to say something. What had happened to her mother? Regardless, did she not know it was to late to be there for her. Whatever she was trying to do, she had missed her boat. But she never did say anything because that was when the wine she had drank started getting its grip on her.

She could almost feel it as it coarsed through her system, taking over her mind and her body. It twisted her thoughts, and it was too late to stop it. Yet, it wasn't her mother she turned on.

Mer thought of Leonidas leaving. At least while he was here, she could keep an eye on him. Now that advantage had been taken from her and her the kingdom had to deal with her brother's antics. Her contorted brain searched for blame, and she thought of Regulus. If only he hadn't interferred. It wasn't Mer, but the wine that did what she did next. She walked away from her mother, towards the door. She stopped right in front on Refulus. Mer grabbed him by the shirt collar, pulling him towards her. Then she slapped him hard as she could across the face.
Regulus watched Leon with a cool demeanor. No matter how hard the words he spat out were, Regulus wouldn't react to them. He oculdn't hurt the boy for speaking his mind. Especially words that were filled with so much pain. Leon was hunted by his own demons. Demons that he would have to fight on his own if he wished to become a better...and stronger person.

For now, the words left Regulus unfazed. He wouldn't direct his rage on those. His rage, which had begun fading away without him noticing. Because what he saw in Leon's golden eyes wasn't just hatred...it was torment too.

He glanced at Merivale as she spoke about finding E.D.E.N. Her tone was challenging. Clearly telling them she wouldn't give up on it. Regulus frowned a little though. He would've never imagined that he would have to go up against his siblings to find the crown.

Regulus didn't even notice it but a pleasant feeling washed over him. It was extremely pleasant and his body reacted to it more than he expected. He didn't get where it came from the first time but then he glanced up and realized it was Ninny that was scratching his ears. As much as he had a human side, he had a feline one too. The lion in him was instinctively enjoying what she was doing. He immediately reverted to his more human form.

"Ninny pls...st-stop...its embarassing...I..."

He didn't see the slap coming. He was too distracted by Ninny to have. Regulus' eyes widened in shock as Mer slapped. For a moment he didn't move. He just stared at her, too shocked to do anything.
For just a moment everyone and everything held still. The clap of Merivale's hand making contact echoing of the walls of the dining hall, resonating through the silence. Everyone was shocked. In sound mind, Mer could never hurt Regulus, but she wasn't the one in control right now.
"Oh." Nathaniel realized the boy knew nothing. It was terribly disappointing. And it made him doubt even more on how old Icarus really was. His stoic expression returned like it had never left.

He let go of Icarus. "I see. I'm sorry about that."

<<You should just leave this airhead and go. He's a waste of time>>

Nathaniel nodded in agreement "Well, I'll be going then. It was nice knowing you Icarus." Which wasn't entirely true. Nathaniel picked his suitcase and turned to go.

But then he stopped abruptly and looked around. For a moment he didn't say anything.

<<Oh no!!! Don't tell you've forgotten where we were heading to already!!!>> Joshua screamed angrily in his head. So loudly that Nathaniel flinched like he was screaming right at his face.

The boy really had a terrible sense of direction. "Joshua what do I do?"

<<Figure something out!! I'm not your damn nanny!!>>
Firebird06721 commented…
Btw I pmed আপনি about The Tournament Of Souls বছরখানেক আগে
mcterra commented…
Just saw it..replying right away বছরখানেক আগে
He knew next to nothing about the man other than his name, and considering the fact that a retired mercenary likely wasn't a social butterfly, he doubted these commoners knew anything more than he did, if anything at all. That meant for now, Silva was a dead lead. But he wasn't going to abandon it, by any means. Silva was somewhere in the city, and he would find him. But he needed to make some kind of progress, even if it was only a little bit, on the crown. But if the people knew nothing, where could he-

An old newspaper blew by, landing on his shoe.

-That was it.

The library.

"Who's Joshua?" Icarus questioned with child-like curiosity, "Is he an imaginary friend? I had one of those when i was little too!" He grinned at the thought. Nathaniel was super cool! "We both like Pidgeons, we both had....well, you still have your imaginary friend, but we both had one! We're like brothers, y'know?"
Cedany had filled her bag stuffed full with books- anything she could find. Even now she felt E.D.E.N. taunting her. She was so sick of hiding around, disguising herself. But with the crown, she could finally be free. Cedany didn't even know what it was like to be free. She had been trapped in the Gomorrah, and she was just as much trapped in this small-minded town. When you were born in chains, freedom had to be fought for. She had learned this the hard way. With her father...

Clearing her mind of him, she flopped the bag of books on the librarians desk, neither of them speaking a word to the other. She heaved the sack over her shoulder, and the lady watched as "Silva" exited her library through the scarcely used back door.
Regulus stared at Merivale. His shocked look turned to a questioning one. "Mer." He spoke "What was that for?"
He had a strange feeling. He knew something wasn't right. Not only because Merivale had just slapped him despite the fact that he knew she would never do such a thing.
He preferred to ask before doing anything else.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
"What?!"

<<What?!>>

Nathaniel and Joshua said at the same time. Icarus kept amazing him more and more each time he spoke. "We're not...brothers." He said. "And Joshua isn't an imaginary friend, he is..."

He paused. "You know what? Just forget it." He began walking away. Icarus truly was a waste of time. Nathaniel had an entirely different task to accomplish. He had to find Silva and he had no clue yet as to where he could find him.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
And then the silence shattered, and Mer completely lost herself. She grabbed Regulus roughly by the shoulders shoving him until she slammed his back against the wall. "Why can't you learn to stay out of things!!!!? He's gone, Regulus!! He's gone!! Who knows where he is?! What he's doing!? He'll ruin everything, now!!! It's not your place to get in my way!! I have to protect the kingdom from him!!" Her fingernails dug deep into his shoulders and she shook him hard slamming him up against the cold, stone wall over and over. The words left her mouth a mile a minute, and she hardly breathed as she continued her enraged ranting, spewing out words that weren't hers.
Regulus didn't quite comprehend what was going on. No matter how much he thought about in that little amount of time, he was unable to figure out why in the world she would be attacking him so roughly. There were the words too. The words she spoke were really harsh. It was like she was finally pouring out some form of resentment she had against him. But why now? Had Leon's departure and the recent events affected her more than he thought.

Regulus had no answer to that. Meanwhile his body began registering the pain. She was slamming him hard against a wall afterall. Really hard. Harder than expected.

Regulus' hands whipped forward and he caught Mer's wrists. He twisted her arms behind her back and held her firmly against the floor, restraining her. "Merivale," He said, witha tone of warning "Whats the meaning of all this?" He asked again, still intent on getting an explanation for her actions.
"She drank my wine. Ninny, go into the kitchen to see if anyone is doing anything." Elinor told the nanny as kept an eye on Mer in case anything went wrong. She could feel pieces of spirits dancing around her, wanting to be used and glued together if she needed them. Ninny called out that nobody knew what she was talking about.