র‍্যান্ডম রোল প্লেয়িং Taverns

Shebird posted on Apr 19, 2010 at 06:18AM
You all know how some general fantasy rps end up starting in taverns; Where there's a bunch drunkards making a bustle up front while some creepy creature hides in the sahdows in the very back corner. Well this may be one of those. A general everything fantasies where any creature can exist or come from any time period. The only catch is that it all shall start and take place in a tavern, although you may have change in enviroment whenever you want. Because, really, no one wants to stay in the same place for that long anyway.

Try to be really original, guys. New characters are welcome but please don't be overbearing. Read the rules demon-wolf posted for more info or go to the link entitled "Roleplaying tips to avoid frustrations" in order to get a better idea. :)

Have fun!!

র‍্যান্ডম রোল প্লেয়িং 324 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 324

বছরখানেক আগে Shebird said…
This wasn't even touched...O_O
বছরখানেক আগে Jv611 said…
Then lets touch it. >:)
বছরখানেক আগে demon_wolf said…
-Touch-

There I touched it. :)
বছরখানেক আগে YugiohFanatic1 said…
*touch* I touched it!^>^

Sorry I didn't see it earlier.I replied to a few things and went to bed.I also have a.d.d,so even if I did look at this I would have gotten distracted.
Yay! it's been tainted by the dirty fingers of looooooove!
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Lol!Nice!
Well that didn't last long
Hahaha not at all.
AHA! I've got you now you must stay in here and rp with me! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
OK I dont mind that. :)
I'm not complaining.
বছরখানেক আগে Teawanee said…
I'll join too ^w^
Cools.
Yay!
so, when are we going to start? or at least sorta come up with characters or something?!?!? X3
That's a very good question and the answer is whenever you want.

Cause I'm still considering wether I should use a previously made character from another rp or if I should make a new one
(Ok, I'll just create a character for now then!)

Name: Nikki (I know, that's my name on my profile, but thats not my real name)

Creature: Bakeneko ( Here's the wikipage so you can get an idea if you don't know what that is: link )

Apperence in cat form: link

Apperence in human form:
 (Ok, I'll just create a character for now then!) Name: Nikki (I know, that's my name on my পরিলেখ
Creepy
A little, maybe ^w^
Ghost cats that reanimate corpses and eat their mistresses is pretty creepy to me. Cool though, I'm definitely not complaining. I might go with a male siren or something as I mostly make male characters and birds are kind of my thing <3
Cool,cats are my thing, in case you couldn't tell by my smilies and characters. ^w^ X3
Hey Teawanee, I have a question: Do you create your own character pictures? Because I have seen the backround for the pictures you chose on all of them. Just asking though.
no, Those were made on something on devientart, I have a link to it on my rp, if you look through my post. I did draw the cat though if you look at the link
Okay I've got an idea for two charries (For some reason I've been into the idea of the whole big dude and a little dude thing lately like Lucifent and Drake)

Name: Broses
Species/Race: Minotaur
Appearance: A sort of mousy gray layering over a light bluish black fur all over his body, puffing out in large tuffs mostly on his chest. A large braided beard of white hangs from his chin. Tied to his large ivory horns, are the skulls of small rodents.
Clothing He wears a large patchy pair of burlap pants held up by makeshift suspendors.
Wow, this poor rp isn't doing well, it's been forgotten again!
I think Im going to use an already made character.
Im going to use Areo from Relations!! Jaaaaaaaaaa.

Name: Aero
Female
Personality: Shes the quiet girl, that if she she didnt have to speak she wouldn't. She speaks only when spoken to, or when she deems it right. Once she gets to know a person though she is more open and willing to speak. She's smart, in a book way, but when it comes to common sense she is dumber than dumb itself.
Looks: Long black hair that is always kept down and flowing.. With forest greens eyes. He body is normal type not too skinny nor too fat, with evenly set curves she is the perfect example of a "Model" body.
1) link
2) link
I think I'm going to use Kin....I'm sure everyone knows about her?
Yeah! Kin! The girl who made Damiano sadngry and me slightly frustrated. She's like my/your equivelency of Lucifent.
EXACTLY!Or I can use a different character if you want.I'm not making anymore.I've made enough.But I can use Hiroko,Tsukiko,etc.
I don't know kin! I'm new hear still X3
Twisted fantasies.First page.Look at it ^^
Sweet, elf girl ^w^ I found it.
Cools,and ya!I like her!
বছরখানেক আগে Jv611 said…
Using Leo its perfect....oh the trouble I can cause in a tavern >:)
((Ohhh yaaaaay Kin and Leo??? This is my birthday *w*))
(Lol.Is it now?Happy birthday.XD)
((No, not really but it might as well with all this happiness *w* Happy birfday Yugi! ))
(lol..birfday...hahaha....Oh I'm sorry.I'm easily entertained.)
((You can laugh. I have nothing against laughter. I'm no nazi :3 ))
(I am!NO SOUP FOR YOU!IMA SOUP NAZI!)
((Hiel the furer of ze soup! Heislizgenkinking!!))
(lol Sienfeild (spl?) reference much?)
(( Really? Ewww seinfeild annoys me and those....sideburns of his...Evil sudeburns))
(I didn't know where it came from I just heard my brother and mom saying it and it was funny....I dunno.)
(it's from Sienfeld, it was a popular episode, but I've never even seen it, ust from some tv special about it X3)
((Eventually we'll start this rp ))
(Eventually....)
(can i start this rp?)
(Yeah.Sure.I think anyone can start the rp.)