র‍্যান্ডম রোল প্লেয়িং Demon Slayers

yukiloveskaname posted on May 18, 2010 at 12:22PM
okays this is my 2nd rpg^^
you can be any slayer or anything that kills you want and go on misson to defeat demons and so on so enjoy and ill make sure fun packed^^
write ur prfile first^^ after everyone has joined well begin.

র‍্যান্ডম রোল প্লেয়িং 747 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 747

বছরখানেক আগে yukiloveskaname said…
name:saito
hair color: blonde
eye color:baby blue
*looks like an elf*
really cute and sweet^^
gentle and forgivin
powers:control of anythibng
pet:blue fairy(in pic wit me)
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
 name:saito gender:female hair color: blonde eye color:baby blue *looks like an elf* really cute
বছরখানেক আগে Shebird said…
((Am I allowed to be a demon?))
Name: Tatem Aleksy Timur Egorov or Tate for short.
Hair color: Black
Eye color: Black
Other: (think bat) He is a demon which resembles something of a fruit bat, with large fleshy ears and gray-hued skin. His hair is a permanent mess always falling over his drooping sleepy eyes. His sonorous voice is often heavy with a Russian accent, though where he is from is not fully known. He often has trouble conveying his emotions through facial patterns but that does not mean he is emotionless. He has quite a great sense of humour, but due to his problem many people take his jokes seriously. If he's not biting a cigarette, then there is probably a toothpick, straw, stick, pipe, or gum. He feels an absolute need to chew and bite things.
Power: Being that he has wings he can fly.
Weakness: His eyes are sensitive to bright lights.
Pet: None
Clothing: He wears minimal, just a large elaborate black coat with many straps, pants and clunky teel-toed boots.
(yes whut evera yah like*)
বছরখানেক আগে hunter51 said…
smile
name:hanzo shizanuka
eye color:brown
hair color:blue
ocupation:ninja assasin
pets:dog named mitsuhide
other:when he was a boy he was considered a prodigy at fighting his grandfather was a the assasin who trained hanzo but was killed by demons during there traing outside which put him in a rage and he killed every single demon he saw that day and vowed to destroy demons everywere
clothing:mask that covers his mouth, navy blue shirt that has shoulder padding,skinny jeans cloth that covers his head,running shoes
(hnazo cool name^^)
smile
(y thank u! ^-")
(ur vry well cum i love the hair color too^^)
surprise
is any1 else joinning or is it just us
idont yet its probably just us fopr now
Yeah looks like no one else is interested just yet
বছরখানেক আগে YugiohFanatic1 said…
Maybe I'll join

Name:Sinata
Hair color:Black
Eye color:Blue
Other:I am an elf who guards the forest of Koto.I carry with me a long sword,crafted from demons' teeth,and a bow with arrows.The bow is made out of unicorns horn and the arrows are made out of ebony.They are indestructible.(I hope no one minds that.)My whole family have been guards of the same forest.Only my sister and I are left of our family,for the rest of it have been killed by demons.We guard the forest and everything,and everyone,who inhabit it.
This is my sister
Name:Kinata
Hair color:Black
Eye color:Blue
Other:I am the elf twin sister of Sinata,and a loving sister I am.I guard the forest along with my sister.I carry with me a hidden sword,hidden daggers,and a regular sword.Even though I am the twin of my sister,I am the complete opposite of her.She is brave,ready to fight any time,and literally guards the forest with her life.I am not brave,never ready to fight,and would rather do anything than guard the forest,but I always stay with my sister,no matter what.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
thxs for joinin^^
You start, Yuki?
smile
yeah yuuki
Can I start,or should we wait for yuki?
It's Yuki's roleplay :)
O.k. ^^
okay team fall out our target is vampire lord
hes reeking caious everywhere and must be desstroyed
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
(is that how we're starting it?)
((My thoughts exactly))
((yeppers im ur captain^^)
(Can I be there and not guarding the forest?My dad got other people to do it for us?)

I smirk and draw my sword.My sister hesitantly takes out her sword and stands weakly."Come on sis!Be more heroic!"I smile and slap her on the back.She winces,then smiles a bit and stands straighter."There ya go!"She smiles at me and I smile back."Alright,Saito!You ready?!"
((Seeing as my character is more or less a demon...))

A poor caravan driver hung helplessly from from a thick branch, swing in small rotations as he was pushed by a large harry hand. A derisive laughter stung the man's ears. "Now we'll start zinkingh befhore valkeeng in my territoy, Da?"
((It's a very very loose cliche Russian, hopefully not offensive to anyone))

"Da! Da! I mean, yes I will never! I mean...Please I beg of you to let me down!!"
^^kiddies^^^ u ready^^?
"saito,kinita let's do this. You girls take east I'll take west kikyo take north saya take south." (other slayers) "sir,yes sir!"
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
"I-It's Kinata.""Yeah!And what about me?!I have to do something too!""S-Sister.Please.We never leave each other.You come with me of course.""But,Kinata!""­Let­'s go."I sigh and walk with her,grumbling under my breath.'But I can't just leave Kinata.She's right.We never leave each other.But it's only because she can't fight.I'm the only one who can.'I sigh again and stare at the back of my sisters head.
"But first vhat will I be taking from you? Eh, one of your lungs, maybe? Your eye...How about you're tongue. You make sounds, it herts Tatem's head." The man whimpered as the demon pulled from his pocket a knife, which he positioned against his lips.
I keep walking with my sister,soon walking beside her."Hey,Kinata.How do you feel about doing this?You don't have to be here you know.""I know.But I don't want to protect the forest with only another guard.I want to be with you."I smile and look straight ahead.
This made the man squeal in horror. The demon lurched back to the sound exclaiming in his own native tongue."Gospodi! Molchi! You want to wake up ze hentirre foreest???! Yebat!"
(I think that's more of a cliche french than Russian.But then again,what do I know.)
excuse u hanzo im ur captain u listen to me*slaps his head loightly*
I kept walking with Kinata until we got where we were supposed to be."O.k?So now what?""Get your sword our Kinata.You never know when something is going to attacks.""Right."She gets out her sword and we get in fighting positions.
*sighs* *eats a seed**a dark red aura surrounds her*
*lets go!!*runs into the forest*
((No it's phonetic Russian. French has a completely different dialect even cliche. I actually do research on my caracters to make it fool-proof. French do not use z's as much or have pleghmish vowels in their vocabulary. Russian's more rough and the typical stereotype makes it seem more German than anything.))

"Heeeeeeeelp! God save me! Have mercy please!"The man flailed wildly about, his head swinging uselessly on his shoulders.

"Stop! Perestan, ty durak! Stop or I'll have to keel you!" He grabbed the man by the hair forced smashed his nose against the man's forhead, glaring downward into his eyes. His large ears perked up and he turned the hackles on his nck standing on end. "Someone comes theez way."
I hear a voice yelling and I turn towards the noise."Hey!Is someone there?!Are you o.k?!"I look all around in the trees for any sign of anyone.
"Yebat!!" He lept at the man wih a knife cutting him free from the tree, his large arms wrapped around him in a deadly hug. He threw himself back and rolled out of veiw. The man gave muffled whimpers through his thick monstrous arms. "tishina ..."
I hear some leaves rustle and I keep looking around carefully.I get in a battle stance,sliding my feet silently."Show yourself!Who's there?!"
"Ubii tsy..." the words squeezed from his pursed lips, the mannerism made it understandable in any form or language as it was said with fear. slayer... His eyes darted in bulging fear.

"Deeeemooooooooon!" Tatem had made the mistake of loosening his grip just enough for the man to scream. He squirmed in his grip kicked himself free, but it was too the late. The demon had managed to get a better grip of the man's head and with a tiwt and a snap, the man went limp of all struggle.

Tatem, being fearful of his life grabbed up the lifeless corpse as to showno trace and sunk farther to the ground trying to keep himself as flat as possible, but he secretly knew it was hopeless cause.
My eyes went wide and my sister became scared.I leaped forward and searched for the source of the man's screams."GET OUT HERE AND FIGHT!"
He grinded his jagged teeth together, his jaw muscles moving in sickening rotations. His fingers clutched in the loose dirt as he assessed the situation, the dead man lying heavily on his chest like a morbid blanket. "She may not be near. I stay here and be quiet I may haff chance. If she near I run...but what if I'm wrong?"
I growl silently to myself and keep looking around carefully.I move with speed and stealth,being completely silent."Where....?"I keep moving around silently and looking around carefully.
She was close, intent on finding him. His hiding spot was bound to fail. So it was between the matter of fleeing or fighting. His eyes, kept alert, unwavering, watching. Her movements, every detail as if all in slow motion.
I breathe silently and move silently,still observing every little detail of everything.'Where is it?'"No use in running.I'll find you.""Sinata!"I look towards my sister running towards me."No!Kinata!You're completely vulnerable!Get back with the others!"She stops in her tracks and begins to turn around,obeying my command.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
"Hitryi burozubki, she bluffs. She hopes I come out of hideeng." He gripped the corpse in his hands. His wings felt constricted below him and a thought came across. "I better hurry or I truly am goner."
I heard something and hopped into view of the demon."Don't run from me you coward!""Sinata,please!There's obviously no demon here!""I know there's one!Now get back to the others!"

(Hey.As a demon,can you control her or something?Cause if so,that would be cool for you to do right now.^^)
((Sorry he's more of an earthly type demon, more natural than anything. Though that would be fun, it's just not him)) "Chert by tebya pobral!" He exploded in defense throwing the corpse at her, his wings expanding. All he could do was shout in his native tongue. "YA ne budu umirat, nedostoi nyi vashim lezviya!"

((Hheehee me and my cheap american ways. I'd be nowhere without my trusty translator))
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
"Ahhh!"The corpse landed on top of me as I stumbled backwards.I quickly pushed it off and ran in the direction it came from."You're not running away from me!"I see him and begin to slash my sword at him.
"Rraaaaaaaaaaaagh!" The demon lurch back flapping his wings without lifting much from the ground, only achieving a powerful gust of wind. There was not enough momentum to actually achieve flight.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
I put my arm in front of my eyes and squinted them."Damn you!"I quickly recovered and lunged after him again,this time trying to jab him.
He dodged by just barely, feeling a surge of pain through his waist as the blade slid across his side, snagging on skin and flesh. He lept away and flapped his wings vigorously. He would have to fight back, there seemed to be no hope in fleeing.