র‍্যান্ডম রোল প্লেয়িং Leather Rejects

Shebird posted on May 27, 2010 at 03:35AM
I had this idea while listening to my ipod.

A gingerhead whose father lost his legs in a suicide attempt, as well as his mind. A cronic hitchhiker whose cut all ties with her family for reasons she refuses to say. Together they did something that every kid dreamt of doing...they ran away. Now they travel from town to town collecting those with kindred spirits; those who've had their hearts broken, stolen, or set afire. They'll find the people with no soul and bring alive their deepest and darkest desires. "Tell us secrets..." They'll say and who are you to turn them down. After all we are all the same.

Inspired and somewhat based on the Cramps.

This is a semi-realistic rp. There shall be no mythical, magical or just plain ridiculous characters involve. Try to be a little realistic please. I.E. if you're gonna give you're character a Japanese name, make sure they're at least Asian and act it too..None of that stereotypical anime kawaii stuff. No offense

Literate Roleplay is incouraged but not required

You do not have to post profiles you can just walk in with a nifty intro.

র‍্যান্ডম রোল প্লেয়িং 112 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 112

বছরখানেক আগে Shebird said…
The heat was a monster rolling through the sand and burrowing its face deep into the pores of Luke's neck, squeezing out salty drops of prespiration. The sand burned between his fingers. A soft moan came from below him where Candy lay stretched with her head lying on his crotch, the sweat pulsating on her brow. She was barely awake, her eyes squinted shut underneath his shadow. Behind rested a beast of a vehicle. A big sqaurish looking van with the paint worn from the front. A broken headlight and cracking windsheild showed that it was aged way beyond its use. Upon the sides a myriad of amazingly vibrant colors were sprayed in the form of great flames. He pushed a damp curl of red from his face and stared off into the horizen. None of them could remember what happened last night...or how they got there, other than driving.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে YugiohFanatic1 said…
(Beautiful.Just beautiful.By the way,I'm going to be named Tina,just like the other RP.Except this time I'm going to really be emo.)

A big slam vibrated through the house as I slammed my door shut.My parents yelled at me for the scars on my arm.I yelled at them back and my dad slapped me."I HATE THEM!!!!"I screamed into my pillow.I cried into it after yelling for a few minutes.
বছরখানেক আগে demon_wolf said…
Cole drove down the cemented road, nothing was in sight, well if you count the many miles of dirt and shrub filled space. She held a cellphone in ione hand and the stearing wheel in the other. She was on her was to visit her sister. Who she had left two years ago with her parents. She didn't want to see them but couldn't wait to see her. As she looked ahead she saw a beat up old van, sitting on the side of the road. She slowed as she got closer to it.
I kept crying and my phone vibrated.I wiped my eyes and tried to calm myself.I answered the phone and said as best as I could,"H-Hello?"I knew my voice was a bit shaky.
"Candy...Candy it's time to get up." Luke gently prodded at her skin moist with sweat. The hairs on his arms shimmered like a dew-drop spider web. Candy moaned and rolled away from his bony legs, his knees like sharp mountains of worn denim. She shook her head flinging the sticky lengths of blonde from her face. Her eyes squinted, nearly blinded by the sun.

"What happened last night?"

"I have no fucking idea, but...I think the van's finally shot."

"Shit. It's another one of those things isn't it?"
Cole put the phone to her ear. "Hello Tina you there?" She stopped the car beside the van and looked at it, trying to find any source of life within in.
"Y-Yeah......."My voice was still shaky and you could hear me rifling through a draw,looking for a razor blade."W-When are y-you coming back?"I sniffled and a tear fell down my cheek,me trying my best not to cry.
A head of flaxen straw, droopy eyes of sapphire staring blank-eyed at the car. "Hello?" She walked out, in a sweaty tank and a small skirt made from towelesque materiel. She waved her arms like a maniac as if the girl didn't get the idea already.
"I'll be home soon, Tina." She pause hearing the sound of muffled noises. "Tina don't! I don't want to see anymore cuts on you when I get there. Don't do it!"
I jumped at her yelling,not knowing she heard the noises.The blade fell and cut my finger."Ow....."I ran to the bathroom and got out a band-aid,washing my hands,and keeping the phone to my ear."S-Sorry...Dad he...."
I jumped at her yelling,not knowing she heard the noises.The blade fell and cut my finger."Ow....."I ran to the bathroom and got out a band-aid,washing my hands,and keeping the phone to my ear."S-Sorry...Dad he...."
"I don't care what he did. I don't want you doing that, you could bleed to death." She looked out the corner of her eye and saw the girl by the van. "Hey hold on a minute Tina." She got out of the car and held her hand over the phone. "Hey are you alreight?" She asked the girl.
My eyes went wide a bit,then went back down.I walked out of the room and slowly trudged along the floor."Hey!Who the hell are you talking to?!"My eyes go wide in fear.I hang up and put my phone away."N-No one...""The hell you weren't!"He grabs my shoulder and turns me to face him."Who were you talking to?!!"He slaps my and my head turns quickly with his hand."Don't lie!!""It was my sister....""Now see how easy that was.Go to your room and do the rest of your homework."I went to my room quickly and got out my phone.
"Yeah, we're fine. We just got some car trouble...I don't know if it neeeds jumping or not. We have a cable in the back just in case." She leaned her hands against her hip. Her face was bland, pale lips naked without any makeup or flare. Eyes like almonds, dark blue misting over with burning sweat. Her hair frizzy and wet. The salty taste was fresh on her lips.
"I may be able to help, just give me a minute." She uncovered the phone to see that the call had ended. So she dialed again. "Hey Tina, you ok? Was it Dad? You know he really should lay off the beatings. People will think he is nuts, and he'll go to jail for it."

((hint hint: A person cannot possibly beat a child that much in one day, just saying, dont get mad. ^^))
(Well I know that.He was just still mad.I was ending it there.Sorry if I made it too much.)

I answer the phone and put her on speaker,wanting to draw.I got my sketchpad out,along with a pencil,and sat down on my bed."I know....But what are you going to do?He's our dad.I can't just up and leave.....I miss you....I want you to be here..."I begin to draw and keep her on speaker phone.
((D: I wanna draw now...))
((Haha!))

"you can leave. Come and live with me, I would love to have you live with me." She looked back at the girl waiting by the van. "Hey Sis I have to go, there are some travelers that need help. Ill call you back in a few. k."
"O.k...."I hung up on the phone,put it down,and kept drawing.'I really hope sis likes this.It's got wolves in it,so she's sure to love it...'
She hung up the phone and put it in her pocket. She walked toward the girl. "lets see if we can at least try and jump it."
The girl couldn't help but be impaitent, her body showed all the signs. Her sighing by occasion, and the weight of her body leaning lopsided. Her legs trembling somewhat from the pressure. "Yeah, Luke said the batteries dead so if you want to look at it..."
"I hope she comes soon.....I really want to see her....Then I'll leave with her....But I don't know if I should...."I stopped in the middle of drawing the fur on the wolf and put down the pencil."What about my friends?..."
Cole rolled her eyes, but she covered it with a smile. "Could you get the cables please? So we can try."
I picked my pencil back up and continued drawing."I don't care....I've only got like 2 so they won't mind.....Besides they have my number,they don't need to be worried....."
"Alright hang on. Luuuke!" He poked his fiery head over the van. His eyebrow arched dramtically at the sight of cole, a doggish look sparkled in his eyes. He came out with a small smile, permanantly twisted in his lips. "Yeah?"

"Where'd you put the jumper cables."

"Um...I put them in the rear somewhere. Just move some of the stuff over and I'm sure you'll find them."

"Kay, come on." She motioned towards the girl as she opened the back of the van. Her eyes pepped up with the hope of getting out of the sun and into artificial air.
Before following the girl to the back of the truck, pushing her black hair from her eyes she smiled to Luke, and then walked after the girl.
When I was done drawing,I laid there and stared at the ceiling,soon falling asleep.'I just want sis to hurry.....'I drift to sleep and keep laying on my back.
Candy rummaged through the van moving large lumpy black garbage backs, that clanked and crackled while being slung to the side. "Ugh...sorry about the stuff. Just hold on, she crawled in further resting on her folded legs. Her bare arms dug through dangerous territory riddled with edged objects and cornered junk."Ow! Fuck!...Uh, Here! She backed out grunting about her blind spot and nearly bumping her head against something on the way out. "Jumper cables."
Cole took the cables. "Hey are you ok?" She looked at her with worried eyes.
"Huh? Oh yeah I'm fine! So you know how to jump a van right? Luke, is a special way of jumping vans?!"

"Huh? I dunno...Probably not."
She simply nodd, walked to the hood and popped it open. She placed each clip onto a part of the battery, then walked to her car and did the same. ((Can't remember what the thing on a battery are called.)) She walked to the drivers side of her car and got inside, she started up her car. Keeping it in park she pressed the gas.
I shifted in my sleep and pulled the covers over me.I placed one arm over the covers and the other hand under my head.
Luke, who had climbed into the car during the process, tried on the new burst of juice and with the hum of motor success he wave out a pleased thmb to the girl.
I kept sleeping and soon heard my dad downstairs yelling about something.It makes me wake up and I groaned,pushing myself up."Why does dad always have to yell?"I looked at the clock and groaned again."When will sis get here?I want to leave....Well,I'd better start getting ready..."I got out of bed,fixed my hair,and start packing my stuff.
(Hey....Uhhhh......I'M BRINGING THIS RP BACK!YEAH!THOSE OTHER RPS DONT KNO HOW TO ACT!YEAH!XD)
((Sorry for being gone so long, had things to do and not enough time to come on. ^^))

Cole shut off the car, went back to the front and took off the cables. She shut the hood and walked over to the van's driver side. She held out the cables for the guy to take them back. "Here ya go." She said with a smile.
I finished packing my stuff and sat on my bed,waiting for something to happen."She said she would be here shortly....I guess I should just be patient."
Cole then took out her cell and dialed Tina's number and waited for her to pick up, whike waiting she spoke to the two with her. "I'm glad i could help you but I really have to go now."
"Hey where are you headed?" Luke said taking the cables from her hand. "This thing isn't exactly trustworthy, maybe we could trail behind until we reach town."

Candy nodded to her while scurrying into the passenger side.
((Whinny for some reason my stupid fucking chat won't work could you sign on aim? Or would that be too much trouble...))
I feel my phone vibrate and I answer it."Hello?Sis?Is that you?"I held the phone to my ear lazily and carelessly.
"Yeah hey its me. I'll be there pretty soon." She spoke now to the two people. "yeah I don't mind." She walked back to her car and started it up. And pulled out driving back down the road.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
"O.k.Just tell me when you get here.....I....I'm going back with you sis....I don't want to stay here anymore....I've already packed everything...."I take the phone from my ear,but still keep it close enough to hear her.
Luke waited with the car running for his chance to drive up behind her. "We better not mess this one up," Candy mentioned.

"That's why we're gonna trail."

"Oh..."
Cole looked in the rear view mirror to see that they were indeed following her. Then continued to watch the road. "Ok Tina. I'm glad you are coming with me." She took a left onto another paved road and head stright for the town.
"Yeah.....I don't like it here...."I heard yelling downstairs and heard the words "money","daughter",and something about jobs."Hold on sis.I'll have to call you back in a bit."Before she could say anything,I hung up and started walking downstairs.
She hung up the phone and keapt on driving. "It will be at least twenty minutes before we reach the town."
I walk into the room they're in and I say,"Mom.Dad.Stop fighting.I can get a job and get more money for us.""SHUT UP YOU!!"My eyes went wide."THIS DOESN'T CONCERN YOU!!"I took a few steps back and kept standing there.
((More beatings?!))
(No!No more beatings.Just yelling.I promised no more beatings remember!)