র‍্যান্ডম রোল প্লেয়িং NASA

southern-belle posted on Jun 29, 2010 at 05:55PM
*recycled forum, skip to page 8 to join*
okay, idea pitching time.. it's kinda morbid but anyway...

we all work for NASA, we're going out on an important mission to Pluto the dwarf planet to further investigate it's true nature, but half way there our oxygen supply starts to deplete exponentionly indicating a leak. it's unfixable this far out in space and because of resent metior showers it's too dangerous for NASA to send a rescue team to us. it's a 48hr long trip to Pluto and at 32hrs in is when we realize our oxygen depleating. from that point we have enough oxygen to make it to Pluto but not to make it back home. we now have to go to pluto and gather then information as our last dying acts. it is enevitable that we will die, but for the sake of our work we finish our mission, and secure the samples in the ship so that when it's safe for the rescue units to travel out and retrive our bodies, they will have the evidence we were sent to collect. after our evidence is collected, we return to the ship, and await death. This, is our story.....

"Dark Star this is Houston do you copy?"
"Copy that Houston, we're ready for lift off"
"Affirmetive. Blast off in 5.. 4.. 3.. 2.."
last edited on Oct 27, 2010 at 08:59PM

র‍্যান্ডম রোল প্লেয়িং 183 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 183

বছরখানেক আগে southern-belle said…
1st person:
Name:Lisa
Species:Witch
Personality:you'll have to find this out as the RP unravels
2ond person:
Name: Micah
Species:protector
Ability: electricity
personality:same as above
 1st person: Name:Lisa Age:15 Species:Witch Personality:you'll have to find this out as the RP unravel
বছরখানেক আগে Teawanee said…
1st person:
Name: Nikki
species: Cat-girl
personality: Loves to joke, and can never take anything serously

2nd person
name: James
species: protector
ability: can transform into animals
personality: Very kind, a little timid.
 1st person: Name: Nikki age: 16 species: Cat-girl personality: Loves to joke, and can never take
big smile
yay i got a taker! thanks teawanee!
Haha, no problem, seems like a cool rp.
thanks ^.^
hmm.. anymore takers???
I'll see if I can get anyone else to join.
smile
okay thanks :)
বছরখানেক আগে Pennypatch321 said…
big smile
Hmm.. I think I'll join! Sounds pretty cool, and I'm sure that Teawanee would've told me about it sooner or later!

1st person:
Name: Phoebe
Species: Witch
Personality: Very sweet, and is easy to get along with

2nd person:
Name: Sam
Ability: Phase him and other people through anything.
Species: Protector
Personality: Very protective, can be mean when he needs to be, but once you know him, he's like a best friend!
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
 Hmm.. I think I'll join! Sounds pretty cool, and I'm sure that Teawanee would've told me about it soo
big smile
yay thanks! and yea i'm sure she would have ^.^
lol I only didn't cuz last time I asked her to join an rp, she said she couldn't keep up with them all! but yay she joined!!
haha well thanks anyway teawanee :)
Soo, when are we going to start? :P
not sure,, you want to start now or wait to see if more people will join first?
I tried X3 I don't mind either way in regards to starting
hmmm
hmm.. more people sounds like more fun...
yea thats what i was thinking too penny
I'm starting to think no one else is going to join...
Do you guys think we should at least start, and hope others will join after a while?
yea i guess so.. who wants to start?
I can I guess.
okay sounds good to me
Nikki was fast asleep in an oversized, over fluffed chair, her preotector, james, was transformedinto a cat, and sitting on her lap. Her Aunt Lyla, who was taking care of her while her mom was on vacation, had gone grocery shopping, and she was alone in the small appt. except for James, of course.
Lisa was walking through the neighborhood alone, something she did when she needed to clear her head after a long day. but, of course her protector Micah was never far behind, even if she didn't see him, he was there behind a tree just out of her sight. she had yet to discover her childhood imaginary friend was not imaginary after all..
aunt Lyla's car pulled into the driveway. James turned human again, and woke Nikki up, because Her aunt expected her to help put away groceries. Then, to hide from Lyla, he turned into a fly, and hid way out of sight to watch. Aunt Lyla walked in the door, carrying all the groceries. "Don't drop them!" Nikki yawned. She grabbed some of the bags out of her aunt's hands, and sat them on the counter. "Thank you." Aunt Lyla said, then began to put groceries away. "Did you fall asleep while I was gone?" "Well, Aunt Lyla, it's hard not to in that chair." Nikki said, grabbing the box of cheez-it's out of one of the bags. "Don't eat all of them already!" Aunt Lyla laughed. "I won't!" Nikki said, grabing as many as she could carry in her hands before putting the box away. "I think I'll go for a walk around the block." Nikki shoved the last few crackers in her mouth and put her shoes on. "Be careful then." Aunt lyla trold her, secretly relieved that nikki would be gone. "Alright, I will." Nikki said, going out the door. James flew out with her, and turnedback into a cat and walked with Nikki. "Were are we going?" He asked her, just so only them could her him. "Not sure yet." Nikki told him.

((wow, sorry about it being so long!))
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
((lol it's alright ^.^))

as she walked, Lisa had a strange feeling, one she got often when she was alone, like someone was following her.. Micah watched from behind a different tree as Lisa looked around trying to see someone behind her. "phew didn't see me" Micah thought to himself as Lisa continued to walk "i know i feel someone following me!" she whispered the exclimation.
বছরখানেক আগে Jasper-Tod said…

1st person:
Name: Jasper
Species: Human
Personality:A bit timid and doesn't talk much but is easy to get along with

2nd person:
Name: Shawn
Ability: Can fly can control emotions
Species: Protector
Personality: same as above
((yay another person! thanks for joining!))
Nikki walked around the corner, to see what looke like a protector behind a tree, and another girl walking around. She walked up to the protector, andsaid. "You know, this looks rather suspicous, You could get arrested, people will thing your a stalker."
I jump out the window with a smirk arcoss my face I run with incredible speed and hop a fence with one hand,"Damn Shawn your faster than last time!" I yell back as Shawn, my protector chases me "But still not as fast as me" I say as I run even faster into a person "Jasper" said Shawn as he caught up and stood over me "Sorry" said Shawn as he helped pick up the person I ran into
"shh keep it down i don't want her to see me" Micah whispered to Nikki "don't worry i'm not a stalker or anything like that, i'm just erm, looking out for her".. meanwhile Lisa heard the people behind her and turned to see what was going on, becuase from this angle it seemed like some girl was talking to a tree, which was just weird.
"Oh, don't worry, I know about protectors." Nikki said. "Mine is....James?! Now were is he?" Just then A meow could be heard from above. "There he is!" nikki said, pointing to what seemed to be just a cat stuck in the tree.
I get up and sigh as I help the guy up,"Well I feel a bit stupid now." I say looking at Shawn as we walk up the street."Hmm" says Shawn with an emotionless face. We see a girl staring at a tree across the street. I see a guy talking to a tree because of the angle we were in. I walk over to see what was up.
"oh okay then" Micah said then saw Lisa coming closer to them, quickly he realized James being in the tree would be a good cover. he'd just been helping get the cat out of the tree, sure that was it. 'lame ass excuse but it'll have to do' he thought.
"Hello" I say with a smile as I walk over towards the group. I watch as Shawn fades away,"Damn.." I say to myself. I look up into the tree and smile."Cat stuck?" I say obviously not knowing what's going now.
"Um, sure, i think." Nikki said, half under her breath."My poor cat! someone help it!" Nikki acted in a mostly jokeing fashion. James felt quite uneasy, he hated being in the spot light like this. Nikki laughed on the inside, trying to hide it.
"erm hey" Micah said to Jasper, "yea the cat's stuck" he said as Lisa approched the group "there's a cat stuck in the tree?" she asked, having half-way over heard the conversation. Lisa looked suspiciously at Micah, he gave her a strange feeling. "uh, i'll get it" Micah said trying to keep his cool.
I smiled a bit brighter then my smile faded as I walked around."Mind if I help?" I say as Shawn reapears seemingly out of nowhere.
"Yes! someone please help my poor cat!" Nikki said, still jokeing. James felt a huge urge to just turn into a bird and fly back to Nikki, but he didn't want to complicate things. he closed his eyes tight, and waited for the other protector to "rescue" him.
"um yea sure" Micah said to him. 'this isn't good, what if she recognizes me from when we were kids??' he thought to himself, making sure to keep his face turned away from her. 'she's not supossed to know about me again yet'.... Lisa walked over to Nikki, "thats your cat up there?" she said, trying to seem consered while looking intently at Micah 'i've seen him before' she thought to herself.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
I jump into the tree getting closer to the cat.A sudden shock,"Is this cat a protector?" I say to myself."Probaly the one of the owner of this soposed cat." I help it down and walk over to Shawn who was standing right next to the tree.
"Yep. That's my cat." She said, trying hard not to laugh. She didn't want that protector to get in trouble or something. But, she could tell James wasn't happy about this at all. "My name is Nikki, by the way."
"i'm Lisa" she said.. seeing the `cat` was free Micah said "well i guess i wont be of any further assisstance, i'll just be on my way" he turned to walk off but made the mistake of leaving his hoodie down.. "do i know you???" Lisa said looking hard at him.. "ummmm" was all Micah could get out as he turned back and looked back and forth between Lisa, Nikki, and the cat.
"I'm Jasper and this is Shawn, he is,a...good friend. just like your cat here." I say with a smile as I looked over to Micah"And you are?"
"i'm Micah" he said to jasper, afterwards realizing he just blew his cover.,, "Micah?! no,, it cant be,, but you look just like him? he was imaginary though. oh jeez i've gone crazy havent i?"
বছরখানেক আগে Shebird said…
((I'll join!))
James jumped up onto Nikki's shoulder's. Nikki giggled, because he was shivering. "Don't ever let that happen again. He whispered into her ear. "James that tickles!" Nikki told him.
"It's better if we don't talk about protecters around these people." whispered Shawn using his powers to calm down the situation."I got ya" I say with a smile as I turned to Lisa "and you are?"
বছরখানেক আগে Shebird said…
((So what's going on?))
(lisa's finding out Micah(childhood imaginary friend) is her protector. James is upset about being help out of the tree, i think that about covers it))

((yay!!))

"um, uh, i can explain" Lisa backed away from Micah as he spoke "Lisa do you remember the story about how everyone has a protector?" Micah knew the other already knew about protectors. all lisa could manage at this point was a nod, she sincerly thought she was nuts. "you always though it was only a story right?" another feeble nod. "well,turn out it's true, do you understand what i'm tring to say here?"
I look at Shawn as Micah continues to talk."No wonder I could never do the things that he could" I say quitely to myself.