র‍্যান্ডম রোল প্লেয়িং The Sin of Man

Shebird posted on Jul 05, 2010 at 09:05PM
I've seen how Gaurdians of Gurhal went poop very quickly so I've decided to semi-replace it with and overly thought out sci-fi. It's really fucking complicated, I'm warning you.

The Lacoos, a system of planets bounded together in an alliance. An ingenious way of keeping peace in such a vast galaxy, that's what some thought it to be. Others found found it a threat, a large monster created only for the better of war.

With this alliance grew a vast utopia, strengthening law and safety of civillians as it went along. Soon powerful bans on smugglers, theives, drugs, prostitution, etc had taken place getting a stong hold over The Lacoonian system. As their prisons began to fill, they started to create large ships inhabited by the most violent of prisoners.

Taking control of such a vast system had began to become the impossible by those who thrived in the very base of it all, the planet so named Lacoos inhabited by the leaders and protectors of the galaxy. Together they designed a robot dubbed Rendoxell. He was programmed to make desicions based on probability without the intervention of human emotions. This gave no room for error, but it also caused large issues with the biological side of Lacoos. Uprisings ensued, people protested that without emotions a robot could be limitless with power. A dangerous situation for the innocent.

People were turning to terrorism. A once peaceful galaxy broke into war. An antiterrorist group was formed called the Rapid Force, named for their quickness to reaction. They uncovered an even more powerful group called the Sinners.

That was when the trouble truly began.

Not much was known about the Sinners but it seemed that they were a magnet for hell. Their leader was as mysterious as their motive. An A.I. too human to be safe.

It seemed the group had been seperated into different segments. The first being the Mad Bombers, a rough group that had no regard for life. There was no stopping them as they didn't have care for their own existance. They'd sacrifice their own lives just for thrill of the kill.

The second segment of which contained Dog Fighters. They ones who knew their way around war vessels. They were useful most in bigger positions.

The third Segments had the silent killers. The mercenaries, hitmen, snipers. The ones who never stopped until the job was done. The perfectionist sharpshooters.

The fourth segment seemed as important as the leader himself. It only consisted of two children that forver remained at their leader's side. A young girl and a young boy. The sinner and the saint. They spoke to no one except themselves and their master. No one knows where they came. Some speculate that they wee genetically engineered by Marcus Rutherson, himself.

The last segment was contained by the master himself. The founder of the Group, Marcus Rutherson. The on that the press has called the Evil Power Master.

The rest will be explained in the forum.

র‍্যান্ডম রোল প্লেয়িং 47 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...
বছরখানেক আগে Shebird said…
Bump
বছরখানেক আগে mowwom said…
heart
'Bout time we had some variety here!

My character comes from a planet filled with a species branched off from humans when they first left Earth. All in all, they're not so different from the Earthly ancestors, though the culture is drastically different. She eagerly joined the Sinners early on to become part of the Mad Bombers, a role she thoroughly enjoys. She's a hot-headed, triggerhappy spitfire, and it's been that way as long as she can remember.
 'Bout time we had some variety here! My character comes from a planet filled with a species branch
বছরখানেক আগে Teawanee said…
I'll join! can I be one of those children in the fourth segment?
Sorry, that's kind of reserved. They kind of act a certain way. The girl is kind and soft-voiced while the boy is impulsive and violent. They mostly hang around Marcus and give him advice. They never really try to force eachother into an opinion and always allows eachother to express their thoughts. Really I feel bad for making this seem so controlling. But if you can do it, then by all means have a try. Give me what you got right now. Yes that's right, I'm auditioning but only for those two. The rest of the shit is REALLY OPEN like you can be whoever you and act however you want. Just to let everyone know. Marcus is my character, no one can play him but me. <3
wait, woul i be both or just one??? if just one, i want to be the girl. but ill audition for both now just in case

"Sir, we should just try and explain our reasoning, so we don't start a fight." The girl said, almost in a whisper.

"Sir, if we kill them, we will not need to fight them. They will be gone." The boy said after she was finnished, speaking fast.

That any good?
Yeah you definitely can be the chick. You're really good at both of them. So yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay it would be a lot easier for me anyway ;_; So yeah you be the girl.
Yay! Hey Teawanee!
Yay! Thank you!
In fact I almost want you to play both, but only if you want to <3
বছরখানেক আগে hunter51 said…
give me any one shebird i cant choose
no, I'll just be the girl. Unless no one else will be the boy by the time we start, Then I can be him too.
What sounds fun to you? Silent shootings? Whizzing through the air in kickass space shuttles and aibourne vehicles? Making things explode and killing thousands in a continuous onslaught? You don't just have to be part of the Sinners
Well if no one is then I'll be as him.
Character time! Again!

Kahterran (Kaht for short) is a strange android (partly) that is absolutely obsessed with Marcus Rutherson. She sees him as a god and a creator, and in a way he is. Most of her life was spent as a full android under the care of a general working for the Rapid Force Team, the group fighting against the Sinners. After a series of events, Kahterran found herself in the hands of the genius and madman, Marcus. Though she'd always thought of the general as a father to herself, she abandoned her life with him to start anew.
 Character time! Again! Kahterran (Kaht for short) is a strange android (partly) that is absolutely
No takers I guess I might as well start
The windows rattled endlessly as black ships cut through gray skies. The air was heavy here and the weather scarcely changed. It seemed a desolate wasteland on planet with a dying sun. A perfect place to inhabit for the unwanted. Marcus was the unwanted, they had made a perfect paradise that he was born to stir up. Why would anyone want him.

Standing by a large window pane that made up most of the wall, Marcus had in his hand a glass full of vitamins scarcely touched. He looked to them in disappointment, why must age take such a toll even on someone like him. Even artificial things must come to an end sometime. He cringed and shook his head; No time for moping.

A loud crack drew his attention away from the window; He looked to his hand to see that he had been gripping the glass much too hard.
((Bump!!!! Fucking bump! You all lack creativity! Chickens! Bawk-ka-bwaaaawwwwk!))
(wait, do i have a name or something?)

"Sir, are you ok?" The girl asked, after watching him break the glass that was in his hand.
Kahterran stood in a corner of the room, gazing at Marcus with an expression that seemed to be permanently plastered on her face. She seemed human enough. The anatomy, the hair, the skin, the eyes (though there was something a bit offputing about them), there were still a few quirks that didn't fit together. Namely her expressions. Even one who'd known her her whole life would have a mass of difficulty deciphering them. And the look she gave now, though it could be concern, or perhaps thougtfullness, just ran together with all the rest.
((You can customize anyway you like. I'll use the little boy until someone volunteers to take over)) Marcus looked down at her. A brittle thing, she seemed to be. She always managed to make him smile. "Sometimes I think about just giving up the game. I'll give everything away and turn myself in."

"But you've gotten so far! There's so much more to do."

Marcus turned to the other side. "Yes, true. Entirely too much that I haven't accomplished yet."
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
((Ok, I can be the boy too if it would be easier. My name will be Violet I guess))

Violet smiled "Yes, sir, you must not give up." She told him, sounding cheerful. "Sir, who is that?" She said, pointing to a girl in the corner of the room who seemed to be watching them.
((That would be :o)) Marcus walked across the room to her. "Leave me be for a moment, children." He stretched his hand to her, like someone would to a strange animal. He cocked his head, silent words of inquiry erupted from his eyes.
((Do you want to ame the boy or should I?))

"Who do you think she is?" The boy whispered to Violet. "I'm not sure." She answered. They just stood there and watched Marcus.
Kahterran eyed the children, though her attention was quickly drawn back to Marcus. It seemed that her stare may have burned holes into him. "...I am... uneasy." The sentence was slow and drawn out, as if each word had to be considered before actually being projected.
((Go ahead if you want)) "What troubles you? Let me ease your mind." He cautiously caressed her cheek, as though she might bite. Marcus nodded to the children to try and reassure them
"Is there something wrong with her?" The boy asked violet. "I'm not quite sure." Violet answered quitely.
She appeared unaffected by his touch, though for a split second a frown flashed across her face. "I'm concerned with your health. I worry for you."
"No need. I know how to care for myself. You only need to worry about yourself."
She glanced down, unsure of his words. "If you wish..."
(U DIDNT GIVE ME ANY ONE >n<)
((Aww, poor hunter. I've desided to name the boy Aries))

Aries and violet watched as Marcus talked to the girl.
((I said you could choose whatever sounds fun to you, Hunter))
(Nice names, Teawanee)

Kahterran looked back up to Marcus. "Where are we going?" She cocked her head somewhat as she said it. A human trait she'd unconsciously learned through observation.
(i suck at disisions just give me one)
((Blaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa­aar­g Uh.......how about a Mad Bomber...or a Dog Fighter. We need Dog Fighters))
বছরখানেক আগে Jasper-Tod said…
(Can I be a Silent killer?)
(( like a sniper? or an assassin? hell yes we need those!))
বছরখানেক আগে Jasper-Tod said…
((Then I'll be the assassin,like from a rouge planet that was distroyed in a privous war and I was aways a hired assassin.))
(Yaaaaaay more people! :D)
বছরখানেক আগে demon_wolf said…
((Is it to late to join? If not I would like to be a Dog Fighter. ^^))
((Nope not too late at all))
((Yay! Ok, well I'm heading to bed now. So I will just make my profile and what not for this rp tomorrow. Night Michelle. ^^))
Profile time, a short one though. :)

Name: Jake Luther
Looks:Jet black hair, tired face, with rough looks, Wares a grey t-shirt with dog fighters written on it with his name and rank, and navy green pants.
Other: Always working on the machines fixing them up and yada yada. Only speaks when needed. Not the nicest man ever, but when help is needed he is there.
বছরখানেক আগে southern-belle said…
(*SCREAMS* I SAID LIVE!!!!!!!!!!! i miss mowwom ;_;)
((Me too : ( a lot. She was that artist friend I was telling you about. I had a dream about her last night. That I spent the night at her dormitory and all her new friends were there and I was really awkward and would make tons of stupid jokes that no one would laugh at.))
বছরখানেক আগে southern-belle said…
(I had a feeeling it was her. Weird dream bts 0.o i hate those kind)
((And her friends kept having to help me with stuff because I had no idea what I was doing))