র‍্যান্ডম রোল প্লেয়িং Battle Of Peleliu ((WWII RP))

southern-belle posted on Jul 09, 2010 at 04:52AM
alright Marines, we are the first division, the first to set foot on Peleliu island, the Japs have taken over, so lets get 'em! (unless you're playing a Jap, in that case have fun trying to kill the USMC ^^)

(yes im using an actual marine,, no you don't have to ^^)
name:Merriell A. "Snafu" Shelton.
 alright Marines, we are the first division, the first to set foot on Peleliu island, the Japs have ta
last edited on Jul 27, 2010 at 07:06AM

র‍্যান্ডম রোল প্লেয়িং 79 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 79

বছরখানেক আগে Jasper-Tod said…
((oo can I be in this ?^-^))
বছরখানেক আগে southern-belle said…
big smile
((of course! anyone can join ^.^ the more the merrier))
((kk should i make a profile of some sort?))
((if you want to you can, but you don't really have to, just let us know your name and rank somehow))
((Kk I'll find a way once the rp starts...))
বছরখানেক আগে mowwom said…
((I'd be interested in joining! I'll post some kind of profile tomorrow.))
((yay!))
(( I guess I'll make one right now even though I gtg soon =]))

Name:Jacob A. Randell
Class:2nd divison
Background:Came from an old town in the middle of Ohio raised with 6 brothers and was the 2nd youngest. He grew to be tough and sometimes heartless.He still has a soft emotional side but he seldomly shows it to strangers.
Apperances: Rarely seen out of uniform unless when not needed. Has green eyes and black hair.
Self objective: To end all violence even if it means killing everyone to do so.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
((okay i'm gonna start but if anyone else want to join later on feel free to))

it was cold and dark and almost too quiet as Snafu sat in his foxhole, he tried to sleep but sleep never came. he and the rest of the men in his division were sitting here tonight, just waiting, waiting for the Japs to open fire, to see who would be the next to go. Peleliu was taken over by them, and it was the USMC's job to get rid of them. supplies were starting to run low though, and there was nearly no clean drinking water left. all these thoughts ran through Snafu's head as he lay there, these thoughts, and thoughts of when he'd get to go home, IF he'd get to go home...
বছরখানেক আগে demon_wolf said…
((So is someone going to be the general or captian?))
Name: James J. White
Description: Will find out throughout rp
((I figured we could have a general that we could all controll a little, just fo like giving orders and stuff))
((I guess my caracter will take command))
Jacob stood still almost blending into the tree. He shifted his weight and sighed. He looked into the pitch black sky his senses on high awaiting the attacks from the Japs. He heard a tree branch fall off in the distance."Ready your weponds" He said quietly as he motioned half of the division to follow him "The rest of you are under the command of Private Shelton" he continued as he began to crouch and venture deeper into the jungle.
((kay sounds good))
Snafu readied his weapon, staying partially hidden in his foxhole and motioning for soldiers he was commanding to do the same. straining his ears he waited for either a command, the sound of on coming soldiers or, worst of all, bombers.
Jacob crouched then stop as did the rest of the troops. Suddenly claymores jumped from the ground, many soilders including Jacob ,ducked and covered their heads, others stood their awaiting their instant. "Ambush!!!!" he yelled as he shoot randomly into the forest. The smoke was blinding. He ran hiding behind trees as the Japs invaded, he knifed a few before another explosion occured.."Shit.." he said as he noticed he was shot in the leg.
as he heard the noise, Snafu called out "open fire!!" and then he did the same. and ended up getting out of his foxhole and using his bayonet as they got closer.
James stood as open fire was shouted out to the rest of the men. He shot random fires into the forest, not sure if he was shooting Jpas or his own friends. Thats when he saw Jacob, he was sot. James took out a knife and as he ran to get to Jacob's side he stabbed a few Japs. He reached Jacob. "COme on we need to get you out of the line of fire, Sir." He yelled over the roaring of the passing bullets.
"Sounds..ahh.. god private" he said as he tried to stand but failed.."My leg is pretty messed up just get out of here forget about me" he said breathing quickly. HE picked uyp his gun and shot so close to James's ear that only centimeters seperated the two. The jap fell where he stood.
"I will not leave you Sir." James said as he fired a shot at a few Japs just feet away. He knelt down by Jacob. "Sling your arm over my shoulders."
"Thank you private" Jacob said as he did as instructed. He smiled as he got up."What is your name private?"
"James J. White, Sir." He said as he lifted Jacob up. His eyes searched the area looking for the safest way away from the battle area. He saw it Just beyond the American side. He slowly started to make his way to the cover of the tress up ahead, he had spotted out.
shooting every Jap he saw, Snafu noticed two of his men, one carrying the other. emidiatly he radioed for a medic then ran to help James carry Jacob. "here gemme his legs and you grab his arms, we'll get him out of the fire faster this way, i've got a medic on the way."
James nodded. "Alright. Got it." James moved so that Snafu could get to Jacob's legs.
grabbing jacobs legs, Snafu began running back to the where the fox holes where.
Jacob moaned a bit then passed out. His head dangling like a lifeless courpse.
Whey they got to the fox hole, James set Jacob down, then looked to Snafu. "He's passed out cold."
"damnit" Snafu motion to the medic who had just arrived and then turned at shot a few approching Japs. "they're getting closer to our base, James i need you to stay here and keep 'em back from Jacob, i'll run up a little to narrow them out some more."
"Got it." James raised his gun and started to fire at the approaching Japs, killing most of them.
Snafu ran up, into the tree line where the majority of the Japs where and he opened fire, the slaughtering was unreal. "if we can just make it to daylight" he kept telling himself.
বছরখানেক আগে axemnas said…
{can i join]
((sure, anyone can join ^^))
hmmm
((well, looks like this RP tanked))
His gun ran out of ammo, he threw it down to the ground and grabbed a gernade throwing into the growing groups of Japs.
the blast from the grenade knocked Snafu off his feet, he stabbed 2 more japs as he stood up. then saw the first peak of sunlight, it was finally dawn, or at least the beginning of it. he ram back to the fox hole to check on how Jason and James where doing.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
((Im James not Jasper. :D))

James was thrown back from the blast, as he regained his footing he saw Snafu come running over. "Do you think they are going to retreat now that the sun is coming up?"
বছরখানেক আগে Chadroxz said…
(what goes on? Im joinin!)
((dangit lol, my mind tends to jumble up names))

"we can only hope" he fired off a few rounds behind him, "but i plan on harvesting some Japanese gold soon as they do" he grinned.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
((wuhu! kay, all you really need to know is that the suns coming up, and we're in the middle of a battle^.^))
(k uh im private Cooper now where are we.)
((an island called Peleliu, link))
(alright thx)
a very catious Prv.Cooper stayed behind everyone firing shots here and there but ultimately stayed out of the way.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
((welcome))
((haha its ok I get the names messed up too.))

James looked down at Jason. "I hope he will be ok." He turn his attention back to the Japs. Throwing more gernades.
"James, how's it lookin for us?" He yelled over the sound of gunfire and explosions.
"eh he's though enough" he noticed James's gun on the ground "you out of ammo? he asked, still firing rapidly at the oncoming japs.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
"its good so far." He yelled back. "Yeah ran out a few minutes ago." He answered Snafu.
"Here, take some of mine." Cooper said uncliping his gun.
"You were always the better shot anyway."
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
(Cooper felt that his reason for being there is to supply the group. He was never the best shot, just good enough to become Private and he figured he'd never be on the front lines anyway so he never decided to get better. He had a good memory and could cook but thats about it. Not a real asset.And sorry for double posting.)
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
"got a box of 'em in my foxhole if either of you are interested, i've got plenty here" he said, not taking his eyes off the battle for a second, "looks like that Jap lines are starting to thin"
He took the ammo from Cooper. "Thanks Snafu, but Coop here is giving me some." He reloaded the gun with the ammo, and starting shooting again. "Yeah the line is." He said agreeing.
Cooper decided to get some extra ammo, but not for him, more as for the group but he loaded his bayonet just incase.
"Much abliged." Cooper said in a country voice. (but not hillbilly)