last edited on Oct 20, 2010 at 02:41AM

র‍্যান্ডম রোল প্লেয়িং 223 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 223

বছরখানেক আগে southern-belle said…
Name:Skylar
Classification:Slayer
Weapons of choice: Skylar likes the classics, she's always got a simple stake hidden somewhere on her and a cross pendant around her neck. if she's expecting a fight she likes using a bow and arrow, as well as holy water.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে demon_wolf said…
Name: Aris
Vampire
Weapon: Pistol hidden under her long coat just incase slayers stop by for a visit.

I'll provide the rest later.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে YugiohFanatic1 said…
Name:Scarlet
Vampire

That's all you need to know right?
(yep thats it, whoever feels like putting more can, but thats plenty ^.^
বছরখানেক আগে Shebird said…
Name: Arnold
Slayer
Weapon: Whatever he can get his hands on

((Uh-oh...We need more vamps))
((I'll switch to vampire))
((This is going to be hardcore, not start petty fights in a park for no reason, right?))
((Exactly shebird))
((Can I start? Can I-Can I-Can I???))
((I dont mind if you do.))
((Of course you don't, Whinster, but I need to know if southern-belle does))
((not at all go right ahead shebird ^^))
((Southern-belle, you know about miltary stuff, right?)) A screech blast through his ears. Sweat punding down his back and forehead as he heart felt like it was beating against his skull. Within clutched beneath his stone white knuckles was a shovel bent and bloody. All the while of his steady run he was cursing himself for falling victim to such a shoddily planned ambush by a bunch of redneck bloodsuckers. At least he managed to take one of their heads before turning a coward. Someone had been talking, otherwise they wouldn't have even known of his existance let alone his new occupation. There will be hell to pay...
((somewhat, my stepdad was a Marine so he's always telling stories and makes us watch a bunch military movies and stuff lol. why?)

Skylar was in the middle of the brawl, shooting every vamp she saw with a wooden arrow, then as she reached for another arrow she found she was out "damnit not today!" she threw her bow and pulled a stake out of her jacket sleeve. just then she saw an older looking guy hobbling away from the fight, she could tell he wasn't a vampire, but there was one following close behind him. she ran as fast as she could and stabbed it in the heart. Skylar then turned to the man. "who are you?"
((Oh, nvm then. Ii don't want the uh..weird cliche teacher general to fuck anything up)) Arnold instinctively swung the shovel as hard as he could at her head, hoping to at least stun the "attacker" if not kill her.
((umm,, ohkayyyy))

Skylar ducked at the last second barley missing getting hit. she pointed her stake at him "i asked you a question."
((Don't get snippy with me -_- )) "What?! Rah!" He was startled by a hand grabbing his ankle. He looked down at the headless corpse twitching with nerves. An adrenaline rush sent his hand working, as he began to repeatedly stab at the body with the shovel till it was still.
((back at you -.^))

Skylar whipped around as two vamps approched behind her. she grabbed a water gun full of holy water and doused them then finished them of with the stake. she turned back to face the man again. "i'll ask you one more time, who are you?" she offered a hand to help him up.
((But I'm not belittling you o-o)) He waved away her helping hand and slowly cawled to his feet. "The name's Arnold...not a fan but-Did you just...is that a squirt gun?!"
((i'm not belittleing you either))

Skylar burst out laughing. "yup sure is, full of Holy Water"
((Well in that case..I guess I'll just stare blankly at the screen)) "Huh. Didn't think that worked..."
((hm))

"you thought wrong. Duck!" Skylar threw her stake at a vamp positioned right behind Arnold.
Arnold threw his head down, veering his eyes to try and get a glance at the creature behind him.
A tall girl walked down the sidewalk with black pants and a black,hooded jacket,a black shirt with random designs on it,wrinkled,and almost pulled up from the jacket.I had black hair and very pale skin highlighting my sapphire blue eyes.I looked like any normal goth walking around at night,except for the fangs you could see if I opened my mouth.I was making sure I hid in plain sight,hoping not to find any slayers.
Aris ducked out of the way, the stake landing just behind her. 'Dammit I thought they wouldn't see me.' She bared her fangs as she pulled her pistol form beneath her coat. Pointing it at Arnold's head.
((Oh noes Arnold gun get shot!)) Arnold swept around and clumsily threw himself to the ground at the sight of a gun barrel. He sighed the breath stirring ground from the ground inches away from his lips. "I'm way too outta shape for this..."
She followed after him with the gun. "THen I'll be doing you a favor by ending your life." She pulled the trigger and fired.
((Uh...halp? Die or no die. Maybe I should wait..er uh um, eh, ee i o u and sometimes y))
I herd a gun shot and smirked devilishly."I wonder what's going on?Maybe I should go check it out."I started slowly strolling towards the noise.
((Going on aim, Whinster))
((I would say no die. I dont wanna have Arnold ide. He is too much of an awesome character.))
((Going on aim anyway))
((Get on aim dammit.)) Arnold curled his arms around his head and rolled, hearing a sickening thunk followed by a warm feeling pulsing through his collar bone.
A smirk slide across her face as she stared at the other slayer raising the gun to her as she did. "Now its your turn to die."
"not to fast vampy" Skylar smirked and pulled out a cross with a sharp end. she pointed the sharp part at the vampire. "drop your weapon. now" the smirk dissappeard and she got a stern look on her face.
I kept walking and found three people.One holding a gun to one,one holding a cross bow to one,and the last on the ground.I stared at them with a fake surprised look,trying not to blow my cover."What's going on here?!"
"none of your business" Skylar nearly growled, pulling out her stake and pointing it at the new arrival.
"Woah woah woah!What are you doing with that thing?!I herd a gun shot so I rushed over to see what was going on!"I had an innocent voice and sounded like any normal teenage girl,looking like one as well.
Skylar wasn't sure about this girl so she kept her weapons up. "im not stupid, any normal teen wouldn't rush to the sight of a gunshot. who are you" she asked the new girl, still looking back and forth between her and the armed vamp and arnold on the ground.
"My name is Scarlet.And I always run to the sight of a gun shot.I want to make sure no one was hurt and if there is anything I can do!Is anyone hurt?"I looked scared and afraid that the person might attack me....well fake fear anyway,but the faking couldn't be seen in the darkness.I help up my hands,showing I was unarmed."I only want to help."
"i honestly doubt that scarlet, and yes someone is hurt" Skylar nodded to Arnold. "but you make one move toward him and this stake goes in your heart"
Aris looked to the new arrival, not sure of what to think of her, but knew she wasn't about to put her gun down. As Skylar looked to Scarlet she fired her gun at Skylar's chest.
I stayed right where I was,making sure my cover was never blown.I didn't want her to try and put that stake through me and I wanted to wait until she could trust me to help before I tried to get any closer to her.
"umph" Skylar stumbled back a step but kept her weapons up "hmm, this jacket hides the kevlar better than i thought" she smirked a little at Aris. "drop the gun vamp, before i draw one of my own"
She glared at Skylar but dropped her gun. Knowing that there was no way she could win.
I growled a bit to myself,but showed no difference in any kind of expression.I didn't move a muscle,not wanting to be hurt.
"now kick it here" she told Aris, still looking between all three of the people near her and keeping her weapons steady.
Arnold kept himself still, the pain finally set in but he didn't acknowledge it. He just surveyed the area hoping to find his next move. The girl seemed to have things under control but it wasn't safe yet. He spotted a pistol at the vampire's feet and tried, as subtly as he could, to get at it by crawling with his belly against the asphalt.
I stared at the man starting to crawl on the ground and I bit my bottom lip.I could smell his blood pumping and it made me hungry.My fangs started to grow a bit,but I didn't show them."Can I please help the man?He looks injured!"
Skylar looked down at the man for a second then back to Scarlet. "he is injured, and he could use some help but i honestly don't trust you enough to let you near him yet." she grimaced between the three strangers honestly not sure what to do, the man needed help but she was afraid the others would attack if she lowered either of her weapons long enough to help him.