র‍্যান্ডম রোল প্লেয়িং World Beyond The Shadows

hunter51 posted on Sep 11, 2010 at 11:07PM
the year is 2013 when it happened the reason is unknown.
fijiwaka junior high school. 3 mysterious siblings
the bubbly yukimura of class a-3, the spunky myurie of class b-1, and the shady kaien of class b-3.
it was 11:30 am they were in recess where glowing
symbols appeared around them yukimura's glowing
blue, myuries glowing red, and kaiens glowing green.
the ground clapsing beneath them falling with them few other kids into what seemed to be a paridise but they will soon discover the care-
free days in mysterious paridise will soon come
to a horrid end and the war too bring peace
back will begin
last edited on Sep 19, 2010 at 07:58PM

র‍্যান্ডম রোল প্লেয়িং 74 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 74

বছরখানেক আগে hunter51 said…
buzzzz!
বছরখানেক আগে demon_wolf said…
So if I got this right. Yukimara, Myurie, and Kaien are specially gifted children, that fall into a different world, taking others with them?
yes but they don't relize it the kids who are to close fall with them
So people who join the rp are the kids who fall in?
yes and some can be the people or creatures who are already in the world
Ooooooooooohh okay.

Name: Royce Cambridge
Race: Human, kid fell in through hole.
Description: Thinkin of it. . . . . . .
বছরখানেক আগে Shebird said…
Elaborate
what?
Explain more
im trying to make it mysterious and exciting by making it vague but ok they fall into a dark dark tunnel into what seems to be a sky onto different locations yukimura and others into a lake,myurie and others near a volcanoe,and kaien and others at the base of the mountains and none are injured. they find strange creatures on this island like rabbits as big as horses & kangaroos that can talk turtles as fast as cheatas with the map of the world on there shells snake like monsters and shadow creatures also lurk on the island but dont attack the strange animals there actualy quite peaceful the kids are apart for a day or two until they meet up on the shore of the beach for months there on this island care free having fun until one day a storm came bringing with it demons,monsters,zombies and there the symbols returned yukimura scared to death and gone have mad from all the flesh eating creatures on this now cursed island goes into a rage smashing killing, the blood was too much for him... when he killed them all he droped to the ground crying screaming for it all to end. thats where a bright light shined in the sky.... is that enough?
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে Teawanee said…
Serously hunter, you don't know what elarobate means? (Rape face much?! o.O)

I'm Joining, btw

Name: ???
Spiecies: Tiger cub
Other: She was abandened by her mother, for unknown reasons. Very skittish, but friendly and protective once she gets to know you well.
 Serously hunter, আপনি don't know what elarobate means? (Rape face much?! o.O) I'm Joining, btw N
বছরখানেক আগে YugiohFanatic1 said…
I WANNA JOIN SO BADLY NOW!

Name:Ai
Race:Human,fell into the hole
Description:(Pic below.I likes it.) She is very mysterious and acts tough,but once you get to know her,she is a big softy and is very shy.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
 I WANNA যোগদান SO BADLY NOW! Name:Ai Age:17 Race:Human,fell into the hole Description:(Pic below.I lik
((And she slaughters school girls!))
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে southern-belle said…
heart
((a war to bring peace back? have you learned nothing from the hippies of the 60's? Bombing for Peace is like Fucking for Virginity!☮☮☮))
(No!It was either that pic or hentai.NO JOKE!Anyway,ya.She doesn't slaughter school girls.)
((SB it's just a roleplay. I don't the 60's has anything to do with like a fictional hole-world with talking animals. This reminds me of the Water Glows Red so I think I'm in))
(It sounds more like Alice In Wonderland to me.)
(( lol I know, it was just what popped into my head when I saw that :P))
((Yeh I figured. The feeling is mutual on random impulses. As I like being heard..desipte the constant ringing guilt that follows for attempting to hog the attention. I don't know. Wonderland is more like a written enigma, it's structured only in the way that it provokes thought. At least that's how I see it. And then Tim Burton took it by the toes and shat all of his repetitive bullshit on to a perfectly good piece of literature-But enough about that! What are my character requirements? Should I go with student or creature? Or both))
((Well Shebird, so far, I'm the only creature, and I feel kinda lonely already! But, do what u want, I'm just trying to help ur desision! XD)
(( Heehee I would and I have an idea for one. Not exactly original but exciting and I still want to work with it, but I think Hunter might heading for a different approach. I just wanna be sure ))
(So uh......When do we start?)
okay i'm joining :P

Name: Jaz
Race: Human, fell into the hole
Discription: see picture.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
 okay i'm joining :P Name: Jaz Race: Human, fell into the hole Age: 16 Discription: see picture.
((Whenever Hunter says))
(Kk....Cool.....?)
((What's with the ellipses?))
(Ellipses?)
((The "..." is called an ellipses))
((Okay so like I posted a profile on rp profiles but I'm not sure if I should use that character here or not))
((Do it use Pan. He is awesome, and from what Hunter has said his description and all sounds like he fits the bill for this rp.))
((does anyone mind if i add a second character to this? he would be Jaz's twin brother.))
((I don't mind. (:))
((okay well since Whinny was the only one that responded i'll take it that no one minds lol))

Name: Whit
Race:Human, fell into the hole.
 ((okay well since Whinny was the only one that responded i'll take it that no one minds lol)) Name
((is anyone ever going to start this rp?))
((Well we should wait for Hunter. Cuz I still don't get what it is about.))
mischievous
((I think maybe he forgot about this...I know i did for a while ^.^' ))
(Ya....I think Hunt forgot,and I know what this is about soooo...... Maybe I can start????)
((its fine with me but ask the others too))
im finnally back from the hopeless ness colled greed so lets start now (& yess i do not know what elobarate meens XD)
((you didn't forget!))
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
(YAY!!!WE GET TO START!!!I say we start when we land in the different world.That way we don't have to go through all this boring stuffeses.)((Don't you love my made up word? :D)
(i think we should start in schol and work our way to the world
(I THINK WE SHOULD SEPERATE IT INTO ACTS LIKE ACT 1 AND A NAME LIKE IN A CHAPTER BOOK OR A PLAY NOW I THINK BELLE SHOULD START)
(i could only find kaiens symbol so just see it and color it blue and red there all the same symbol but i pictured it different but its all i found)
 (i could only find kaiens symbol so just see it and color it blue and red there all the same symbol b
(nah one of y'all can start, i'm not the best starter lol))
((Umm yeah I'm confused!)
((me too Whinny))
((I love chapter Act organizations in rps. We should totally do that, but you have to control how long each act is, y'know. Maybe we could spread it out and stuff. But you are the author and creator of this rp Hunt))
((YAY for Bob!!!!! You just explained to me what the heck he meant. THANKSH!))
hmmm
(Are we ever going to start or has this already been abandoned?)