র‍্যান্ডম রোল প্লেয়িং The Peacekeeper

Shebird posted on Sep 15, 2010 at 02:42AM
Okay I'm gonna need everyone's help in making this. I was too impaitent to wait in using Pan so I made a seperate rp for it. Yes it's a little vain of me but It's not like he'll be the only guy. I was thinking of making it a qauint tale, involving a family residing in small village next to a forest where the strangest things should occur. Perhaps the family just recently moved there. I would help in taking part of this family, and you don't all have to be part of it. You can be some creature that resides in the forest itself if you'd like. I'm not sure though. I haven't quite gotten the idea as a whole, I was hoping we could discuss it.
save

র‍্যান্ডম রোল প্লেয়িং 36 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...
বছরখানেক আগে Shebird said…
bump
বছরখানেক আগে Jv611 said…
I have a character I would like to try
Yay! Elaborate for me. I mean I probably won't be one to reject it or anything I just want to hear about it
বছরখানেক আগে southern-belle said…
i'll def join, just need to come up with someone first lol
YAAAAAAAAAY SOME MORE!!
বছরখানেক আগে Jv611 said…
(Well since you say we can be any creature and your a Satyr She-bird I was hoping to be a shadow. Not someones shadow just a shadow that moved freely. His name is Mimmick)
বছরখানেক আগে Kibarules77 said…
hmmm
Can i be in?
Yes kiba, of course you can and fuck yeah shadow creatures pwn.
kay i got one, tell me what you think about her shebird. link
I have to say I did not expect some hardass fairy bitch from you. Kudos for making things interesting
hee hee thanks, that's what i was going for.
বছরখানেক আগে demon_wolf said…
So if you chose to be part of the family are they humans then?
Yes, they are humans
Mkay.

Well I will be a human then.
What's that in your icon? I wanna start really soon
Its a scultpute by Linda Cordell. My favorite artist EVER!!!!!!!
I want to make a character based off her work.
Do it! I always do shit like that
The character wouldn't fit well with this roleplay though. . . . Well maybe it could be a creature.
I want it to be based of this piece.
Its an otter cat mix.
 The character wouldn't fit well with this roleplay though. . . . Well maybe it could be a creature.
Well if you want to make acharacter part of the family we need more players as well or you and I can just improvise.
I can do a family character and a human one, but I'm not sure yet if I will use a creature one. Still deciding on that. But I'm def up for the human, (:
You know what! How about you start it Whinny. Make up a role for me in the human family that has no relevence to the magic forest thing and I'll go along.
((Ok so I get to make up your name and everything? SWEET!!!! Name: Jackie....... Age: 16.))

Jackie sat in the three bedroom house her parents had just purchased about a week ago, at the kitchen table lined with plates and silverware. Four places were set. But all but her seat were empty. Her brother Dalton ((<--- thats you Bob.)) was up in his room, doing only god knows what. Their parents, well she didn't know where they were. She sighed as she picked up her fork and poked at the steak that sat on the plate.

"This place is so boring." She complained.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Dalton shuffled through his dresser drawers, throwing clothes all over the floors in a huff. He ran over to his closet and squeezed in pulling on the lamp cord which, to his disappointment, broke off. "Come on! Really?" "JAACK!"He shouted down to his sister.
She sprang from the seat at the sound of her name. She quickly went to the bottom of the stair case. "WHAT IS IT DALTON?" She yelled up to her brother.
"Have you seen my socks?! I can't find a single pair!"
Jackie walked up the stairs to stand in the doorway of Dalton's room. "Are you trying to tell me that you have not unpacked all your stuff yet?"
"No...Well I haven't but that's not what I'm saying-I'm saying I unpacked all my clothes,, put the socks in the sock drawrer, and now half of them are missing." Dalton walked over, his hair cleanly cut brown, his body only dawned with a gray t-shirt and boxers. He had all the features for one to call him awkward, as if he hadn't quite gotten over the throws of puberty. He was about 16 years old and would call himself a good-looking boy if it weren't for the evil acne that plagued him.
"Socks just don't disappear like that. You must have just not unpacked the rest."
"Well apparently mine did. Are you sure you didn't take any by accident?" Dalton opened the door and peered through with a curl of his lips.
"No way! Why would I take your socks. YOur feet are three times bigger than mine." She wiggled her right foot to show the difference.
"Maybe you couldn't tell the difference or something-Just check pleeeease!"
"Fine fine." She turned from him and walked into her room. She walked to the four drawer dresser and opened the second drawer from the floor. After searching threw it she yelled back to Dalton. "I don't have any of your socks."
(LIVE)
(lol this never did get far.))
"Damn it!" He squealed. "Then someone stole my socks! I don't misplace socks and I distincly remember unpacking them."
"Try asking dad if he took them." She suggested as she rentered the room.