র‍্যান্ডম রোল প্লেয়িং হারিয়ে গেছে Fate Of Memories

yukiloveskaname posted on Nov 07, 2010 at 10:44PM
im sorry i ve been gone so long guys, igot so sick and just couldnt stand or do anything, but im quite all rite now. im back ihope but this is my new forum.

list name and such.

place: old 16th century,London,England
undertaker: is the grim reaper, works in the moruge ,(dead ppl live)

Jack the ripper is introduced and the shard of hearts is the puppetmaster.
XXD
have any questions just ask me, ill be on sometimes. but ill be on so be patient with me. still recovering.

THANKS AND ENJOY THIS RP!
last edited on Nov 07, 2010 at 11:04PM

র‍্যান্ডম রোল প্লেয়িং 48 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...
বছরখানেক আগে yukiloveskaname said…
Name: Ralloween Trancy(princess of london)

Nicknames: rall,rallow
speices: human(they think)

has a demon butler named grell ,he helps her out with everything

resides: in trancy mansion on a huge hill in a far back in woods

(grell &ralloween)(picture)

ask for other info~
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
 Name: Ralloween Trancy(princess of london) gender: female Nicknames: rall,rallow age: unknown s
বছরখানেক আগে Shebird said…
Sounds very sweet in a way. You know what..I haven't watched a real nice, real campy/corny anime romance in a long time. Ah...childhood....how I miss your oblivion.
i see so youll join?
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Maybe. If you type with words and not letters when rping. I just have a problem with understanding that much chatspeak. It gives me a headache.
okay i can do that,im not lazy anymore. my recovery is taking alot of effect on me so.it hurts my head to so perfect grammer will be in here.
So are you playing Grell as well? What are my limits in making chracters?
বছরখানেক আগে southern-belle said…
*lurks* this one looks interesting..
yes im going to grell. you can do almost anything. but i ask no demons that cant die. Jack the ripper is an important character hell be coming in quite so . the undertaker will take care of the dead bodies. so enjoy be free to make any character you chose hun.
yes my dear itll be quite intresting. i always wanted to do a forum on the old 16th cnetury.
:O i could stick Clay in here.... cuz he's a dead guy! and he's only in that develping character rp right now!
go for it. do whatever you want ^_^
You did it just in time. I just visited the frontier days at Ft Tolouse(sp?) in Wetumpka so...I'm in the mood!
I'm gonna throw Jim in here. He's cursed to have a donkey for a head. He's completely mortal and actually quite human aside from...the whole....head issue.
bahaha nice, donkey head, you're so creative
List description. and such and a picture if you want
Name: Undertaker(Grim reaper)

loves:Dog Biscits
 Name: Undertaker(Grim reaper) age:unknown loves:Dog Biscits
Name: Clay
Discription: listen to the song

Name:Jack The Ripper

killer of capturing young women,using and then killing them.

Name:Jack The Ripper age:unknown killer of capturing young women,using and then killing them.
Name: Jim Sigurgoot
Description: Usually found in the darkest and poorest parts of london, obscured by by a hood or a wooden helmet that he fastened by hand. Being bred and raised from the soot and dirt black and trambled by the upper class, he's taken on the culture of a cockney.
thanks for joining.and now we wait for others to join. iguess >.>
sounds good (:
yea
বছরখানেক আগে demon_wolf said…
Name: Brently
Male
Description: ?
((So.....now can we start?))
Oh by the way. I'm glad you feel better.
haha suck up :P but yea can we please start?
I am. I won't deny it. I suck up to people all the time. I think it's pyschological. I don't know if she's even still on.
i don't think she is.... but it's ok lol, i suck up too, though it's usually to get alchohol.....
Pfffft, I don't need to suck up for that. I just do it to please people I think. I have this strong desire to be loved by everyone. It's kind of selfish but...eh, I can't help it.
well im 15 so i kinda have to suck up to get my stepdad to get it for me cuz my mom wont lol (ironic part: stepdad's a cop) i normally have the stong desire to speak my mind and piss people off lol
Which is prolly why I like you. I usually seem to gravitate towards willful people.
lol yea, and i like you because you're not an immature moron lol
Yaaaaaay!
-sighs- we may start now i guess............

::rallow had looked at the time ,wondering what to wear to the costume ball::

undertaker: ::he appeared in her window:: my dear i see that your flustered.
((lol. i'm gonna lurk for now, wait for a good time to make an entrance.))

A man sat in shambles across the street with his hands out, instinctively reaching for generous fingers and falling coins. People seemed to be avoiding this stranger, as he smelled of urine and dared not show his head. They assumed him to be ugly under the strange wooden contraption that resemble a sqaured head of a donkey. Painted on the snout of this handmade helm was a squiggled line with crude drawing of a tongue; There were holes for the eyes and nostrils but it was so dark one could not see beyond that.

"Palms," He groaned. "Palms for the poor. C'mon I got five child'en what have no clothes an no food. You there, you look like the good sort. I'm sure you could spare me just a shillin'..." His words faded off as he peered across the cobblestone road to see an eerie figure standing outside a window.
she looked and hurried inside and then outside and ran to the man in the wooden contraption.she was as lovely as could be her lite blonde her was in piggy tails and curls overflowing, her dress was lite and dark blue of satin, made her eyes sparkle. her belmish free porsinlin face was quite the attarcted lady at her age.

" sir do you seek something?" she looked at the wooden man.
"Ho, Why ain't you a pretty face! I feel right and rich just by lookin' at yah! 'Course a coupla shillins and maybe some food wouldn't hurt..." He reached out towards her with dirty hands, but did not dare to touch her. "It'd be nice if you wouldn't kick me either! The last lovely lady worked me over quite a bit, she did! Wouldn't be surprised if she ain't really a woman under that skirt-Hahahahaha!" His laugh would have seemed almost comforting if were not for sickly sound of clearing his throat from plegm that came after.
A man walked down the street just a few way from the girl and the wooden like man. He wore a suit that consisted of a doublet, jerkin, and hose.((Oh yeah I did my research lol))
He saw the girl with the Wooden man up ahead. He walked faster to them, with concern for the girl. When he got to them he spoke to the girl. "Young miss you should not be out here around this man. He could be dangerous." He said to her.
 A man walked down the রাস্তা just a few way from the girl and the wooden like man. He wore a suit tha
"Oh ho ho, sirs! Nooo sirs! I ain't but a poor beggar I swears!"
He turned to the dirt filled man. "A beggar. Still its not right for her to be even near you." He said snobbishly. He pulled a shilling from his pocket. He threw it to the man. Then turned back to the girl. "You should go back to the house you came from."
undertaker: ::appeared next to the lady:: talking to the princess that way is quite rude my kind sir. :showed a stern hasteful look::

rallow: taker this man....

undertaker: hush my lady.. these commoners dont stand a chance against your beauty.

rallow : .... im beg im gratfully sorry : curtsys to both the men:
rallow:: smiling at the wooden man: here kind sir. :she pulled out from her bag attached to her waist, two medium sized bags of shillins: youre such a nice man i'd hate to seee you strave to death. :smiles and the undertaker disappears frowning:

::getting on her knees she crouched in frint of the wooden man ,placing the bags in front of herself:: if it's not too much to ask please take these . :looking at him beautifully and gracious::
::post man::
HERE HERE YE TONIGHT IS THE TRANCY COSTUME BALL, COME AND MEET THE PRINCESS RALLOWEEN TRANCY. ALL ATTTENDERS BUT BE IN COSTUME. JUDGINGS OF THE BEST WILL BE AFTER THE DANCE.ONE LUCKY MAN WILL DANCE WITH THE PRINCESS AND A HONORAY KISS ON THE CHEEK. SO COME ALL YOUNG AND OLD. HOPE TO SEE YOU TONITE AT THE TRANCY MANISON!!!

rallow: oh dear me .excuse me sirs i must prepare for my ball tonite :smiles and runs away:
"You are lucky she seems to have a kind heart." He turned from the wooden man, and continued to walk down the street.
::she was in her room dressing for the costume ball: oh my i dont not know what to where...T_T
The beggar greedily swept the money into his hands and stared off as they all dispersed from view.
::nightfall came and all people of all color,shapes and sizes, were walking into the trancy manor for the annual costume ball::

rallow: greeting everone as they walked in and kissed her hands as respected noblemen and women did for the royal hier::