র‍্যান্ডম রোল প্লেয়িং Immortality. RP

DanixxDumb posted on Nov 11, 2010 at 12:02AM

Yeah... There's really no description for this. Except that this is around... The times of The Mid-evil years. Like the Underworld movie. Become a vampire or maybe just a regular human being. Remember... Midevil times! So that means different language.

Rules:
1. There are no rules!

র‍্যান্ডম রোল প্লেয়িং 3 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...
বছরখানেক আগে DanixxDumb said…
"... Victoria, You cannot be so foolish!" My head shot up towards my brother dearest, Alexander, I sighed and tried to reason with him. "You cannot blame me! You knew this was going to happen." I glared.
Alexander had just found out that I had fed on a human. One of the village people to he more specefic. But, I couldn't help my thirst. Alexander sighed and nodded,"I know, sister. But... You have to learn to control yourself. Do you understand?"
I nodded slowly and started to leave the small cottage we have lived in for centuries.
"No promises," I smirked and left. My peasant dress flew gracefuy behind me. Even though I would have prefered something more comfortable in.
Men in heavy suits were patrolling the small alleyways for any disturbance in small town, Hales. One of the men glanced at me and nodded. His eyes flashed a small Gold.
They were all vampires. All of them.
But, the townfolk didn't know their leaders were the walking dead. Neither did I until I had snuck into the castle one night. Alexander and I were orphans by choice. Alexander is the only human I trusted. The only. I could swear I was the only vampire in Hales,—Besides the royals— But I wasn't so sure.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে Shebird said…
This should be a book. I almost feel liek I'd impose if I joined in.
বছরখানেক আগে DanixxDumb said…
Oh, Its really okay.