র‍্যান্ডম রোল প্লেয়িং When Society Fails.

southern-belle posted on Nov 18, 2010 at 02:12AM
There was a time when people thought humans were the only people in this world, but that time has recently been left behind us. Only 5 months ago it was made know to the world, first my word-of-mouth then more widely by the media, that humans are not alone. Among humans there are many different beings from centaurs and sirens to witches and medusas. This will be the tale of how life changes once the truth is known.

All i ask for this RP is that you be original! think outside the box, shake things up make a character you wouldn't normally use! If you must use a cliche being (i.e. vampire, witch, werewolf etc.) please, please for my sake throw in something unexpected! a werewolf who can only eat vital organs or a vampire who can only feed off negative types, or anything else you can dream up!
Feel free to use a human if you would like, I will be, try not to all be teenagers, it seems in most rps that happens much too often and for the life of me i cannot express how much i want you to be unusual!! Create a new species if you can't decide on one! make a three headed gnome if that's what you want! And by all means make as many characters as you please as long as you don't end up RPing with yourself because of it.
last edited on Nov 18, 2010 at 02:12AM

র‍্যান্ডম রোল প্লেয়িং 24 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...
বছরখানেক আগে southern-belle said…
It was a cold January day in Stadenära ((which means "city of honor")), a small Swedish city not too far from the lights of Stockholm. Lt. Marshall, or Erika as she was known amongst friends, was just clocking in at the police station. She was only 25 but already had been promoted to shift supervisor, it was a very small department so during the day there were only one or two officers on the road, and only one or two more than that at night. "Kommer du skruvar ned jävla nyheter Chris?" ((will you turn down the damn news Chris?)) Erika pleaded with the dispatcher, she was sick of hearing about these new people the whole thing seemed utterly ridiculous. Erika was convinced the whole thing was a publicity stunt, she'd yet to see anything like what they were saying and until she did she refused to believe a word of it.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে Jasper-Tod said…
((So, for example, I can be a 7 eye's-cat-pig- horse with wings coming out of it's stomach and lazzers in it's ears? lol OR must it be semi-natural and have some form of near human intelligence?))
((i don't give a shit what it looks like, semi-human intelligence please, and nothing that would make it immortal or unbeatable 'cause that's just unfair to everyone and very petty and Sueish))
বছরখানেক আগে Jasper-Tod said…
((kk I'll make like a half breed of a were-wolf and a vampire and I don't know a bird of some sort. I'll make a profile to tommorrow if I can.))
((kay sounds good (: ))
বছরখানেক আগে Shebird said…
((Strange you should come up with this. I just had a dream that created a character named Crimit who was the supposed lord of the shadows and fed off of twins to survive.))
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
((wow... That's fucking weird yet strangly awsome))
A young man sat curiously watching the streets. He, himself, was androgynous as he was strange with his wide ghoulish yellow eyes. He was a little on the pale side with rosy plump boyish cheeks and wavy black hair. His mouth was pursed in a silent line and his brows were always raised in thoughtfulness. ((Describing what I dreamed.)) He was sitting..alone and dangerously close to the road, seeming rather troubled.
Erika got in her unit a little after 6am, deciding to patrol the roads for a while seeing as they had no calls for the time being. She hadn't been on the road for long when she spotted a younger male on the side of the road. she pulled to the side and rolled down the window, "everything alright sir?"
"Everything is fine." He stated his words slow and void of much emotion. It almost seemed as if his words had a confused undertone.
"You sure?" Marshall eyed the boy suspiciously, something felt wrong about him.. "hm, well just back off the road a bit, wouldn't want you getting hit or causing a wreck."
The man narrowed his eyes at her and then melted into the shadow of her vehicle within seconds.
"Weirdo" Marshall mumbled and rolled up her window then began to drive off.
((IMPROV TIME)) A man danced on the roadside clothed with every color of the rainbow in an oversized patchy coat. He twisted and bended, curving and shaking like a puppet without joints or strings. A smile was painted in black over his lips and pale powdered skin. He had a small crowd forming around him, mostly of children.
Erika stopped her unit on the side of the road again not far from the dancing man, "126 att sända, jag 10-7 förbe­red­er ­10-­0&q­uot­; she spoke into her radio before getting out of the car. Erika walked up to the man, "don't I have a warrent on you?" she said, keeping her hand on her taser.
"Teckningsoption? Vad är det jag möjligen kunde ha gjort, officer?"His voice was deep and bellowed from his stomach with a mock tone of mischevious happiness masked over with innocence. He grinned and continued his dance, around her. The children gawked in awe at this dancing blob of vibrant colors.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
bump
"marijuana, jag hittade 5 kilo på­ di­g g­jor­de ­jag­ in­te? " her tone then became sarcastic, "eller att den andra dansande clown?"
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
The children giggled at the woman's remark and turned to the clown to see his comeback. "I've see no green but the greed in our eyes!" He threw a hand full of green, sparkling confetti over the woman's head and twirled around her. "Men kanske färgerna rött och grått är verkligen vad du söker."He slipped into her hand, two 500 kronors.
"Eller kanske är det inte" she handed the kronor back to him. "bekänna och jag ska låta dig komma undan denna gång" Marshall was in no mood to play games
Bekänna? Bekänna? Du är den som skall bekänna! Hur vågar du fråga kungen av skämtet! Gripandet hennes barn!" He laughed a shrill laugh and pointed at the woman with a theatrical sweep of his arm. The children all squealed and began to tug on the officer's arm. Some of them tried to climb on top of her. It was all fun and games to them.
"följ med mig herr.." The woman ignored the children and reached for her handcuffs
The man twirled and darted off with his long slender legs taking wide steps. He did not look back as he ran across the moving traffic.
bump