র‍্যান্ডম রোল প্লেয়িং ~True Blood RP~

DanixxDumb posted on Feb 07, 2011 at 08:53PM
Vampires have been exposed to the world. Some friendly, and some not. Due to the sudden discovery of a blood source in China vampires are able to drink not only from humans, either way, it's ordinary life. Well, except you never know who's a vampire, good or bad.

You can be human if you wish(: doesn't matter.
last edited on Feb 07, 2011 at 09:14PM

র‍্যান্ডম রোল প্লেয়িং 293 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 293

বছরখানেক আগে TeamPeeta649 said…
(So it's like real life with vampires, but you don't know who's one and who's not. I've only heard about True Blood so I'll need some guiding.)
বছরখানেক আগে DanixxDumb said…
(Yeah, Thats basically it. Except theres werewolves too... But, no one knows that yet. So I'll bring them in soon. And vampires especially have mind abilities, so they can read anyone's mind. One thing though: Vampires hang out in a specific place, a bar maybe, and werewolves do too also. So they can't cross into their territory.)
(Okay.)
Mara adjusted her apron around her waist and uncomfortably toyed with her tight skirt. She looked at her boss. "Do I really have to wear this?" Her Lousiana accent becoming clear.
"Not my position to say, Mara, Im only co-manager," Marcus sighed and rubbed his temples. "But, If it were my place to say, I wouldn't mind you wearin' rags."
Mara nodded and bit on her lip. She grabbed a pad of paper and pen. She was trying to ignore the thoughts whirl in her mind.

Ugh, when can we get out of this dump? A teenager grumbled in his thoughts.

Mara poured coffee into his parents mugs. "Better get out soon, y'know you can get stuck in Lousiana easily."

His parents looked at her wierdly.

How did she know what I was thinking? The boy stared at her.
(So is that where this is placed? Lousiana?)

Samantha walked down the sidewalk, her nose buried in a book. (Not literly)
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
(Yup!)
Mara swallowed hard and stepped back. She walked over to the kitchen and rubbed her temples.

Gary looked up from the stove and wiped his brow. "Damn, you look fine, Mara!"

Mara raised an eyebrow. "Huh? I'm only wearing a little makeup, it gives me extra tips."

"Hmph. You look finer than Megan Fox did in that movie!"

Mara sighed and rolled her eyes. She grabbed a plate of steaming hot food and brought it to a table.

Jay walked down the sidewalk, his hands stuffed into his pockets. He looked around for a nearby gas station that held the liquid that sastained True Blood
বছরখানেক আগে demon_wolf said…
May was just walking out of the house she shared with her brother dennis. Both were vampires, and they were twins. Not identical of course. She was heading out for a jog. She went to the sidewalk stretched and took off in a sprint. Her brother watched from the second floor window. "Always trying to be human."
After her shift, Mara walked outside of Mel's Bar and Grill and pulled her brown curls into a tight ponytail. She pulled on her gray sweater and silenced all thoughts for a moment.

"Hello, Mara."

Mara looked up and saw Jay, she rolled her eyes. "Jay, trying to scare little kids again I see..."

"You know me so well," Jay smirked. "Havent seen you in awhile."

"Yeah, and how I missed those days," Mara started for her car.

"Oh, how your sarcasm dazzles everyone," He grabbed Mara's arm harshly. "Now, listen, human."
May was jogging past the bar and grill at the time, when she saw Mara and Jay. The man had a harsh grip on the girl. May stopped. "Hey cut that out let her go." May said sternly.
Jay felt his fangs elongate. He leaned into Maya's ear and growled. "Y'know... You won't be alive for awhile," He threw her arm harshly and pushed past May. He felt a low growl erupt in his throat, but he decided to calm down before he'd have a mouthfull of May.

Mara brushed herself off and swallowed hard. "Thanks for the help, but, y'all shouldn't mess with Jay... He's pretty ancient." She bit on her lip and looked away.
May smiled. "Hey I wasn't about to let him hurt you. Are you okay?" She asked.
Mara nodded and pulled her keys out of her bag. "Im alright.. His grip was pretty tight so I'll be seeing bruising later on, but, other than that. I'm fine.." Shd looked at May. "Say, you from these parts? I don't sense a lousiana accent from your tongue."
May smiled. "Umm no I'm not. Me and my brother just moved here from Rhode Island."
"I see." Mara smiled and 'accidently' searched through May's thoughts.
I wonder why that guy attacked her? She doesn't seem like one of us. Should I bring up being a vampire? No thats just weird to tell a human that. She thought. May smiled. "Well I'm glad you're ok."
Samantha talking and yelped at a hand on her shoulder.

Jem chuckled. "Relax, cous. It's just me."

Samantha rolled her eyes at him. "Great, now I feel so much better."

"No need to be harsh." He grinned, his fangs showing. He hissed lightly.

"Stop that! You know that freaks me out!"
"He didn't just attack me... I owe him a debt and I haven't fullfilled it," Mara murmured. She hated that about herself, whenever she read someone's mind, she had to answer for them outside of the mind.
"Huh what?" She was stunned as she processed what Mara just said. "Oooohhhhh. Um so you're a. . . ." She couldn't bring herself to say it.
"Vampire? No.. It's wierd, I know, I've just been able to read minds ever since I was little." Mara sighed. "I don't know, how I had to be the one with the curse, I'd rather be a vampire."
"No you'd wouldn't want to be one. It sucks." May said.
Mara raised an eyebrow and pursed her lips. "Gotta be better than living off slop and earning minimum wage,"
"I'd rather have that." She smiled lightly. "Well I have to go. Dennis is probably wondering where I am." She turned to leave.
Mara nodded. "Okay, well, thanks again for saving me." She chuckled and turned, about to walk to her car.

Marcus felt a low growl in her throat. "We need to keep her away from those vampires," He warded intently from the window.

Jenn nodded. "We can't have them suckin' on her neck."
Jem chuckled again and sheathed is fangs. "You really need to relax. You know I'm not gonna hurt you."

"I know...."
Mara looked around. She threw her keys into the car glove box and decided she needed exercise. She walked down the sidewalk and once she got closed, she noticed Samantha and Jem. She presses her lips into a thin line
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Jem patted her shoulder. "And maybe if you stopped reading while you walk you'd be more alert."

Samantha sighed.
Mara looked closer at Jem and Samantha. She tried reading their thoughts.
Jem looked down at Samantha. I can't ever lose control. I don't want to hurt her. She's my only family. I need to protect her. Not harm her..... again.
Mara knew she could help Jem, but, it'd seem kinda random walking up to him and offering help. Besides, he didn't know he had an audience in his thoughts. She forced herself to look away.
Jem looked over at her, his eyes narrowing slightly.

Samantha took his arm. "Come on, Jem."
Mara felt his eyes bore into the back of her head. She forced herself to look over at him, and bit her lip. She swallowed hard and didn't know what to do.
Sam glanced at her then pulled on his arm more. "Please, Jem. Can we just go home?"

Jem looked down at Sam and nodded.
Mara told herself to woman up and walked over to Jem. "I can help you..." She murmured. She then brushed past him and continued walking towards her apartment.
Jem glanced at her then looked at Sam. "You go on ahead."

"Jem..."

"I'll be right there. I promise. I won't kill anyone. You have my word."

Sam hesitated then nodded and started for home.

Jem caught up to Mara. "What do you mean you can help me?"
"I read your thoughts, Jem. I know you don't wanna hurt Samantha. And I know how..." Mara bit on her lip. "You can feed from me..."
Jem looked at her with narrowed eyes. "And how did you read my thoughts, exactly?"
"Its... complicated." Mara sighed.
"The world is complicated."
Mara rolled her eyes. "Before you assume things.. I'm not a vampire.." She sighed. "So, do you want my blood or not?" She smirked. "I could be your drudge."
"I figured you weren't one."
"Wait," Mara blinked. "How?"
"Vampire senses."
Of course, why didn't I think of that? Mara thought. She then folded her arms. "Listen, Im willing to offer my blood... "
Jem raised his eyebrows. "Really?"
Mara merely nodded. "Hell yeah. I wanna help you out because I hate seeing people suffer."
"Bad news, sweetheart. I don't take blood from strangers."
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Mara rolled her eyes. "Well, Sweetheart, Im Mara, your Jem, Now we know eachother... Or would you want to go on a date?" She smirked. "Whatever makes you comfortable dollface."
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Jem grinned. "I think that might make me feel better about it."
Mara smiled. "Alrighty then, Jem,"

Marcus dialed Mara's number viciously and waited for her to answer.

"Hello?" Mara answered.

"Step away from the vampire, and get inside the car," Marcus commanded and steered over to where Mara and Jem stood.

Mara swallowed and hung up. She looked at Jem. "I gotta go. Come by the bar and grill anytime you néed your O.J." She quickly slipped inside.
Jem smirked slightly. "Will do, sweetheart." He chuckled and walked off.