র‍্যান্ডম রোল প্লেয়িং Case of the Cult Killings

southern-belle posted on Mar 19, 2011 at 06:14AM
Case of the Cult Killings:
10/9/2999
Mysterious deaths are taking place in San Fransisco. Your neighbor, best friend, spouse, relative or even child could have fallen victim to this wretched crime.
Characteristics of these serial killings are as follows: decapitation, animal sacrifice, carvings in the victim's skin, limbs bound in all directions, and a pumpkin(or watermelon squash, etc.) in place of the head. The melon is usually held in place by some sort of metal, wood or plastic rod, usually extending through the melon and into the torso of the victim. No evidence has been found at any crime scene. Will the families, friends, and detectives working on the case find the cult members? If they do, will they make it out alive?

We will need Cult members as well as victim's relative and detectives. (yes you can be a relative & detective if you so choose)

র‍্যান্ডম রোল প্লেয়িং 16 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...
বছরখানেক আগে southern-belle said…
Detective Sandra "Sally" Johnson.

Susan "Suzie" Johnson

Sally is 24. Her next door neighbor and best friend fell victim to the cult killings.
Suzie is 20. Her boyfriend was victim to the cult killings.
Now Suzie and Sally are working together with countless others to find the cult members and take them down. Or so it would seem.... You see, Sally is actually a double agent. She's in the cult and feeds them info on what the other detectives are figuring out as well as trying to throw them off the trail of the cult.
 Detective Sandra "Sally" Johnson. Susan "Suzie" Johnson Sally is 24. Her পরবর্তি door neighbor and bes
বছরখানেক আগে halz140 said…
Riley Rae Fall
Join the group look for the cults
Her family and friends were kill
She may be only 16 but she can kick butt

I'm gonna wait for one or two more people to join before i post an IC intro.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Ok
বছরখানেক আগে demon_wolf said…
((Cult member yeah!!!!!

Not going to make a profile for said cult member but its a guy and he helped to kill Ginny and Charlie, or give him a name until he is "caught".

Family member

Name: Kim Bart

Mother of Ginny(6) and Charlie(38) who were killed by cult member(s). She hasn't left her house in weeks and only speaks to the detectives.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
((well i guess i'll post IC now.. more people can join in later (: ))

Suzie decided to ride with her sister today and talk to some of the other victims to compare notes and the like.

Sally drove a blue mercedes, they'd just left the PD. dammit Suzie... always have to stick your nose in the cult killings!
They pulled up and Kim Bart's house to check in and see if she'd remembered anything more. They walked up to the door and Sally rang the door bell.
Kim made her way slowly to the door. She pressed her ear to the door. "Who is it?" She asked.
"Hi Ms. Bart, I'm detective Johnson. My sister and i just came to ask a few more questions." Sally said.
"O-okay." Kim said. She unlocked the doors three locks, and pulled it open. "Please come in."

Kim wore a pink bath robe losely tied. underneath she wore another lighter shade of pink pj shorts and shirt. Pink fluffy slippers covered her feet. Her strawberry blonde hair was in a losely done messy bun. In all she looked like a wind storm struck her down.
Riley walk down the street were suzie was
"Thank you" Sally and Suzie walked inside. "this is my sister Suzie, her boyfriend was also a victim. I came to see if there was anything you may have remembered to add to your report that may help?"
"O-oh." She quickly closed the door behind them. She led them to the livhng room the housed a brown couch and two matchjng chaurs. Kim took a seat in one of the chairs. "As I said before. I could not see the faces of the people that took them. It was dark out and the people wore dark clothing. It was our nightly walk." Tears began to stream down her face. "How could they have killed my little girl, and poor Charlie!" Her sobs grew louder.
Sally could remember almost every detail of that night.. thank god the woman hadn't recognized her. Suzie sat on the couch and Sally in the other chair. Sally reached out to put a hand on Kim's shoulder. "I know this is hard for you Miss Bart but are you sure there's nothing else you can remember?"
She sniffled. "I remember there was a male and a female, but thats all. I have told you everything I can." She looked at her feet. "Oh!" She said looking up. "The male had dark hair and green eyes." She said.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Sally nodded and stood up, Suzie followed suit. "well thank you for your time. if you remember anything else please let us know."
Kim nodded. She stood to walk them out.