র‍্যান্ডম রোল প্লেয়িং XxemolovexX and Kittencutie119's rp

XxEmolovexX posted on Apr 06, 2011 at 10:23PM
one on one rp ignore us :]

র‍্যান্ডম রোল প্লেয়িং 369 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 369

বছরখানেক আগে XxEmolovexX said…
( just gunna start off from old rp that got deleted )

Jake growled " dahilia dont you walk out that door "
বছরখানেক আগে kittencutie119 said…
*I hiss and continue to walk to the door* I'll do what I please Jake you do not own me! *Turns away from him and walks to the door*-Dahilia
Jake growled, he would get her for this. He had to think of something to do about this
*Walks out the door and shuts my room door and locks it tight*-Dahilia
Amaranth looked up at her in confusion, he was still in the same corner when she left the room
*I lokat him and grin* It was nothing Amaranth. And i believe you when you said you could protect me better than anyone. *Hugs him*-Dahilia
Amaranth hugged her back still confused
*Laughs at him and just puts jake outta my mind*-Dahilia
Amaranth grinned " wanna go to the bar? "
*Nod my hea and puts up one finger* Hold on I wanna change into something better than shorts and a tank. *Grabs my little black dress and some undergarments and runs to the bathroom to change*-Dahilia
Amaranth leaned against the wall grinning, a perfect trap for Mai to get her. He knew it was wrong but it was his job. He just shrugged it off
*Comes out dressed in my dress and heels. I grab my wallet and walk to the door*-Dahilia
Amaranth walked out after her " you look really pretty " he grinned wider
*Nods my head* Thanks. *Frowns. I know something is up bt I don't know what.*-Dahilia
Amaranth kissed her head " nothing is. trust me " he frowned behind his hood. He was the only one that could prevent death and he wouldnt let her die.
*Shrugs and looks back at the hotel and sees jake glaring at me out of his window balcony*-Dahilia
Amaranth grabbed her hand and walked to the bar with her.
*Is jerked away and I know Jake wont be happy about that*-Dahilia

*Watches them go and appears in the boy Jakes room behind him*-Mai
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Amaranth practically dragged her to the bar and sat at a seat in the bar

Jake jumped and turned around
*Sits and yells* OW! I didnt think it was necessary for me to be dragged here.-Dahilia

Hello Jake. Before you ask, my name is Mai and I am a witch. We both want something and I have a way to get that something for the both of us. *Points out the window to Dahilia and Amaranth.* You want the girl back and I want her gone.-Dahilia
Amaranth shrugged " sorry " he pulled a bottle of gin off the shel and popped it open to drink from

Jake blinked " i dont want her gone, "
*Laughs* Of course you don't. I do and You're just the person I need to get her away fom here. I can take care of the boy, whom may I remind you stole her away from you, *grins evily* and while i distract him you can take her away and she's all yours! *Laughs softly* What do you say Jake? *Holds my hand out for him to shake it for a deal*-Mai
Jake nodded and shook her hand
*Grins and transports us outside of the bar.* Okay Jake wait here and Ill have her running out and you can take her away. *Walks into the bar and grabs Dahilia's arms and drags her to the doors*-Mai

*Struggles to get out of Mai's grip but cant*-Dahilia
Amaranth blinked at the scene and teleported outside and whacked jake in the side of the head with his scythe

Jake turned to see amaranth and his eyes widened as he got hit in the head with amaranth's scythe
*Struggles to free myself and kicks mai hard in the stomach and runs outside only to run right into Jake as he fell onto the ground*-Dahilia
*Laughs and walks outside and says* look at what Amaranth has done to Jake Dahilia Do you really want to be with someone who would wrongfully hurt someone you care about? *I ask evily*-mai
Amaranth glared at jake, he knew what was going on

Jake rubbed his head in pain
*I slip to the ground to help Jake up and look up at Amaranth* What the hell is going on?!?-Dahilia

*Laughs*-Mai
Amaranth shot a cold glare at mai and looked at dahilia " dammit him and mai were going to kidnap you. "

*Shocked I drop Jake and stand up* Is that true?-Dahilia

*Laughs* Well I was going to kidnap her. I have no idea about him. *Points to Jake and laughs again*-Mai
Jake scrambled to his feet

Amaranth pulled dahilia to him and hugged her " it is true, im going to protect you. "
*Pushes from him*I have no idea who to believe right now okay? I am going to think about this because ive been lied to too many times and right now i dont believe any of you. *I stat to walk away and past right by jake.*-Dahilia
Amaranth followed her " please. trust me. " he said persuasively
Stop now. I want to think okay? *Just to roaylly piss jake off i kiss amaranth on the cheek and walk past him*-Dahilia
Amaranth frowned he knew all of mai's plans. Why didn't she believe him?

Jake growled when dahilia kissed amaranth
*Walks back to my room and stupidly left the door unlocked while I undress from the dress*-Dahilia
Amaranth sighed and teleported to dahilia's room waiting a few moments before walking inside. His head was down, he needed to tell her that at first he did only help her to help mai but now he really liked her,
*I didnt want to get dressed all the way so I only put on a tank top and crawled under the covers and turned out the light and went to sleep.*-Dahilia
Amaranth noticed it got dark in dahilias room and fell flat on his face when he walked in
*Doesnt hear a thing*-Dahilia
Amaranth stood up and stumbled to her bad he saw her asleep and shook his head then walked back over the the door and sat against it
*Stil asleep and i roll over and take up half of teh bed and the covers fall on the floor and there is nothing covering me*-Dahilia
Amaranth watched her and smirked when the covers fell
*Rolls over againand my whole back is exposed and im still sound asleep*-Dahilia
Amaranth laughed quietly. He flickered his eyes to the window to make sure mai or jake weren't climbing in.
*Eventually unknowing my tank slips down to my waist and i mumble in my sleep*-Dahilia
Amaranth turned his attention back to dahilia and watched her.
The tank falls on the ground and i roll over to lay on my back and mumble in my sleep again*-Dahilia
Amaranth observed her figure with a slight smirk
*Mumbles in my sleep and rolss on my back*-Dahilia