র‍্যান্ডম রোল প্লেয়িং Familiars & The Gifted

southern-belle posted on Apr 14, 2011 at 03:03AM
In a world of ignorant, close-minded people there are a few who have been gifted with extraordinary abilities. However those who have been giving this gift either don't know about it, or have not told anyone for fear of their reactions. The only friends the gifted have are certain animals who were once one of the gifted as well. These animals are called "familiars" and the search out the gifted to help guide them as well as lead them to each other.

Alright, you can make as many characters as you want but please make at least one familiar and one gifted. Also, i think it would be more interested if you didn't play the role of your own familiar so get with the other rpers to find a familiar or be someone else's familiar. Thanks (:

র‍্যান্ডম রোল প্লেয়িং 262 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 262

বছরখানেক আগে southern-belle said…
bump
বছরখানেক আগে demon_wolf said…
Alright lets get right to it. Who wants moi to act as their familiar? And who wants to be mine?
(damn spam -.-)

well i can be your familiar if you want and/or you can be mine. idk who else is gonna be joining tho.
I'm ok with that. (:

Would you like the familiar to be a certain animal?
whatever you choose is fine with me (: what about you? any certain animal you want your familiar to be?
Same with me. Choose whatever animal you would like. (:
sounds good then. i'll start on my profiles :P
Gifted
Johanna Oskarsson
Female
Gift: The ability to slow and stop time.
Other: Johanna has only just figured out about her gift though she can't control it very well nor has she told anyone. The first time she used the gift she was walking home from the library and someone tried to mug her. When the person grabbed her purse she yelled for help and the man, along with the surrounding area, froze.
Appearance:
About 4'6". Small, fragile looking. Olive complexion. High cheek bones. Silky, straight, jet black hair that flows down to the middle of her back.

Familiar:
Animal: crow
Name: Toby
Other: Toby has been a crow for only 3 years but was a gifted until he was 23.
Gifted

He first learned of his gift when he didn't feel like getting up to grab the t.v remote, and it came floating to him.

Parker Helm
Male
Gift: He can move objects by looking at them. And a gift he hasn't learn/found out about is he can mentally blow things up.
Appearance: 5'7. Auburn hair, and grey eyes.

Familiar
Name: Neto
Animal: Grey and white striped cat.
He has been a familar for 10 yrs, after being a gifted then dying at age 32.
im so excited now xD
Me tooooooooooooooooooooo!!! Cx
বছরখানেক আগে XxEmolovexX said…
( seems fuuuun )

Gifted :

Juliet Rose
female
gift : She can see ghosts and talk to them. She can also foresee the future in her dreams. She has had this gift since she was young and hasent told anyone. Some people will see her talking to ghosts but just see her talking, which freak them out. She is either talking to her ghost friend or reading. So she doesnt have many friends.
Appearance : She has her hair dyed black and purple but her natural color is brown. Her eyes are blue.
Wanna start or should we wait for others?
either is fine.... xD
yayyy! you're here!!
yea i am xD
YAY!
It was around 9am, Johanna was walking to the library, as was her usual Friday routine. She was still having troubles with her gift, it seemed every time she got startled time would suddenly pause. Lately she'd been using the computer lab at the library to research this and try to make sense of it. So far all she'd found was information on paganism, myths, and urban legends.

Toby flew around the city, he knew there was some new gifted he was supposed to find but was completely reliant on instinct to lead him there. Sense he'd become a familiar his own gift of premonition had become unpredictable which was frustrating especially when he was trying to find someone.
 It was around 9am, Johanna was walking to the library, as was her usual Friday routine. She was still
Parker was headed off to work. He worked at the local diner. His eyes focused on the ground as he walked. Lately whenever he looked at something or someone that object/person came to him. He was starting to wish he were blind.

Neto sat in an alley way. He licked his paw. He knew somewhere there was a person that needed his help, but he had yet to discover them.
Johanna decided to take a different route today and took a short cut through an alleyway.

Toby decided to stop at a diner for some crumbs, most of the costumers there were generous with bread an the like when they saw him.
Neto looked up as the girl came. A feeling deep in his chest told him this was who he was looking for. He stood and walked toward her.

Parker saw the crow. "Shoo shoo." He waved madly at the bird. "Jim will be mad if he sees you. Now shoo."
বছরখানেক আগে wolfmaster3000 said…
( hello south :P Demon_Wolf , this sounds cool )

Gifted

Name : Atrum Gray

Power : he's Able to make anything in his Imgination come to Life/ Control Reality

Height : 6'0

Apperance : he wears a Black sweater Vest he has Shoulder legength Brown Hair, oddly enough his eye's are a deep Purpple color. and wears a pair of Blue Jeans , as well as a pair of Dirty black Fingerless Gloves

Historey : he had first Discovered his power when he was 5 his mom had been a gifted as well with the same powers she taught him for a bit than she had passed away, Atrums dad left him and Atrum Raised himself until he met his Fimlair who raised and taught him how toFight with his power , Atrum use's his power to stop Crime and help the City.

Fimlair :

Name : Shade

Race : Large Black wolf

Apperance : Full black coat and is a little more Larger than most wolves he also has a Red moon tattoed on his forehead

Persnality : Wise , careing And loveing towards his owner
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
- Atrum Awoke in his old run down apartment and he looked over at the time he swore under his breath- "shit , I'm late for Work" -He Got out of bed and ran towards the door after slopply getting his clothes together , -Atrum yawned, Quickly gathering his things he ran down out of his Apartment into his work he had worked in a place called the Burger Shack he was top Fry cook and everyone loved his Burgers-
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
(did you completely miss the point of this? you're not supposed to be your own familiar. sorry if i seem grouchy but i took so much Xanax last night just to be able to sleep i have a hangover.)
Toby inwardly laughed to himself, not yet realizing this was who he was to look after. He didn't budge a bit.

Johanna, who nearly tripped over Neto, saw him and crouched down. "well hi there lil' kitty, where ya off to?"
বছরখানেক আগে Teawanee said…
(ill join, if anyone wants to help me out with my characters familiar and wants me to be there familiar plz tell me X3)

Gifted:

Name: Cara Bachmeier

Gift: Can talk to animlas and understand the emotions of plants.
Female
Description: short, dark brown hair and gold and hazel colored eyes. She's very shy, because shes afraid she'll give away her secret powers. She hides her powers easily because many people who like animals talk to them, and talking to plants is suppossed to help them grow. She's known about her power for as long as she could remember.

Familiar:

Animal: Large Siamese cat
Name: Kichi
Description: vry social and often forgets she is now an animal. As a human she was very peppy and was friends with everyone. She died in a car crash, but was asleep while it happened and doesnt remember dieing.
Frustrated Parker started yelling at the bird. "Stupid bird! MOVE!"

Neto sat and stared up at the girl. His big yellow eyes full of emotion. "Hi." He said calmly.
( anyone wanna be my Fimlair , I have a Fimliar set up too )
বছরখানেক আগে Chadroxz said…
(kwels im joinin!)

Gifted;
Cylian Carter;
Gift: manipulate emotions, empathy link (can sense what others are feeling)
Description: carmel-colored, 17 year old. Usually wears base ball caps and black fingerless gloves and has grey eyes. First discovered powers when trying to convince paretns to buy him a car.

Familiar: Chameleon named Midnight. He is a permentately dark-purple color and has horns sticking out of his forhead,( small horns.)He hates humans (normal ones anyway) and wishes the worst for anyone who hates seafood, or reptiles. He can shape-shift.
(btw can familiars have powers?)
(yes they can chad)

Toby laughed a quietly, "nah i don't think so"

Johanna looked at Neto with surprise, "y-you can talk?....."
Parker stumbled back in surprise. "You talked."

Neto nodded. "Yes I can." He said. "And I'm here to help with your gift."
Toby nodded, "oh you noticed that did ya?"

Johanna was shocked, "you've gotta be freaking kidding me...." she said more to herself.
বছরখানেক আগে Teawanee said…
Cara was takeing a walk in the forest, her favorite hobby. She knew the forest by heart, and the animals would alwats stop to say hello when they saw her.

Kichi walked down the sidewalk smileing, She ignored all of the people stareing at her. She knew there was a gifted she was suppossed to find, but she hadn't the first idea of were to look so she desided she'd wonder around untill she could find them.
Neto shook his head. "No there is no joke here."

Parker stared at the bird. "Oh god. This isn't happening. Animals don't talk."
Johanna looked at him with confusion. "okay... talking cat... wow.."

Toby whistled, "that better?"
( Teawnee wanna be my Fimlair and i'll be yours ? )

-Atrum was hard at work makeing burgers for his admrieing public , even though it was mostly Bikers and Truckers and the odd family he always had some type of buissness in the dusty little shack he called work-
"I have a name." Neto said. "Its Neto, ot talking cat."

Parker put his hand to his forehead. "Ummmmm why are you talking?"
-Atrum went out on break and layed back agaisnt the wall behind him he was in a alley way Gangsters oftein walked by to ethier try to anger Atrum or have a conversation he sighed and looked around as a a stray cat weeved in between his ankles he smiled and gave it some left overs he had thrown away the cat ate them and quickly ran scurryied off- "poor thing" -Atrum sighed looking up at the clouds above-
বছরখানেক আগে Paramore-CSI said…
A girl walked by slowly looking around at her suroundings, she was new to this life, new to this world.
"why amm I hear" she managed to stutter through the fear
But the jaquar moved on leaving her alone it's yellow eyes staring her down
The girl cried and as she cried her tears pooled around her lifting her shocked, she looked around seeing the others.
her eyes grew still the tears gone.
"who are you? where am I? and why'd the jaquar lead me here?"
(note: I don't do profiles I like to give information slowly after awhile I hope thats okay?)
(yep thats fine)

"I'm you familiar. You have some gift, like many others, i'm supposed to help you with it" Toby said.

Johanna sighed a little, "seriously? you're a talking cat and you're worried about introductions?"

(CSI, where is your character though?)
(she's there)
Jada looked around it was like no one could hear her, which she was sure they couldn't.
"am I talking to myself, can I not speak to other people. whats wrong with me."
Neto flicked his tail. "Its only proper to know the name of someone who is going to teach you how to control your gift. Is it not?"

Parker stared at the bird. "How do you know that? I've never told anyone before."
(there where? everyone is in different places.)
(oh sorry I misunderstood umm I'm not sure)
(okay, well idk where exactly wolfmaster and tea's charries are but Johanna and Neto are in an alley and Toby and Parker are outside a diner.

"Yea well uhm, you're a cat so...."

"because i was once like you. there are many gifteds, once we've run our course we become familiars who help others deal with and learn about their gifts" Toby explained.
Neto shook his head. "You have no imagination whatsoever."

"You mean theres people like me out there?"
(im in an alley)
she stared around her scared
"you're a god damned talking cat who wouldn't be in shock right now?"

Toby nodded, "yep" he said simply.
"Shhh." He told her. "There is another person here."

"Wow." Parker said. From behind him a man yelled for him to get back to work.