র‍্যান্ডম রোল প্লেয়িং Stargate Roleplay.

XxEmolovexX posted on May 22, 2011 at 02:44AM
ok for those of you who dont know... Stargate is a military science fiction franchise. So basically its Sci-fi but kinda with military stuff. So we are like the military members in this RP and you can choose to work as one of the crews who go thru the stargate to distant worlds on missions or you can be a lab scientist or a medical person. The stargate is a portal that allows one to travel to distant worlds when the code is input. Basically a wormhole. Each group of people will be made of four or five people and will be sent to different areas. Some may not live and some may. But only time will tell and the encounters with the mysteries that await.

Have fun guys!!!~~~ Plz add a profile :) THNX

Edit :

hehe i forgot the baddies!!! ok lemme list some :

the wraiths with look undead but have cool face designs and such. They are VERY powerful. They live on planet Scarlet Rogue(T-153)which is a dying planet with a struggle between the wraiths and the natives. They will (or atleast try to) kill ANYONE who comes in their path.

There are the lizard people which live on planet Scale(F-910). The planet is a marshy planet where the lizard people thrive. They seek to destroy any invaders.

The ancient Pharaohs which live on planet Rahj ( coordinates is G-175 )This is an ancient egypt type like planet.

If you have any ideas let me know thanks~~
 ok for those of আপনি who dont know... Stargate is a military science fiction franchise. So basically i
last edited on May 22, 2011 at 03:36AM

র‍্যান্ডম রোল প্লেয়িং 71 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...