Nicknames: Rosy or Rose

Date of Birth: 1915

Date Changed: 1933

Changed by: Carlisle Cullen

Hair Color: Golden

Eye Color: Vampire gold/black

Height: 5’9”

School: currently "in collage"

Date of change to vampire: 1933 – she was 18 (PC1) (TL)

Places Lived: Rochester, New York

Forks, Washington

Physical description: Statuesque, model-like, wavy hair to the middle of her back

Personality traits: Tenacity

Family members: Married to Emmett

Adopted into the Cullens

Hobbies: Mechanical – tinkers with cars

Car: BMW M3 convertible – red

link

The following information is from link

Personal history: To be explored in Eclipse – Rosalie was brought into the Cullen family as a companion for Edward in 1933. However, the two never responded to each other as anything other than a brother and sister. In 1935,Rosalie found Emmett being attacked by a bear and brought him to Carlisle to be saved. She has married Emmett publicly several times, as she is all about show and being fussed over. Rosalie’s true defining personal trait is her beauty. Like Emmett’s strength–they’re both more intensely physical than intellectual, which makes them a perfect match.

It is Rosalie who tells Edward that Bella is dead, and sets him off on a mission to kill himself. She later apologizes. She is also the only one of the Cullens who does not vote in favor of Bella becoming a vampire saying that it isn’t a choice she would have made for herself.

last edited on Mar 20, 2008 at 12:35AM

রোসালি কুলেন 14 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...
বছরখানেক আগে randomchicky456 said…
gd job thanks 4 posting we need mor fans
বছরখানেক আগে Joe_Jonas said…
i loved all of the bio's there r sooooooooo gd u nd 2 find more!!!!!!!
বছরখানেক আগে Heidi42 said…
NOTE: the date she was changed is now in debate. I need some help. Does anyone know when she was changed? If anyone finds it i will put it on here, but i keep getting this date but Carlisle was changed in 1935 unless that one is wrong.
বছরখানেক আগে Edwards_Heroin said…
I'm thinking that the date you have for Rosalie is right because isn't Carlisle supposed to be like 300 and something so umm I'm pretty sure that he couldn't have been changed in 1935. It just doesn't sound right.
বছরখানেক আগে RosalieCullen52 said…
[do not read if you haven't read eclipse] Thanks for this bio. I just want to say that I really think the Rosalie is misunderstood. I mean, yes, she has been mean, but she CARES about Bella, and she wanted her life to be what it was going to be and then all of sudden it was taken away from her and she doesn't want that to happen to Bella, even if Bella has the choice... i don't agree with her opinion but i completely understand where she's coming from. I think she deserves more credit than she gets. She's not a bad person (or vampire...) and about the Date... Carlisle is 300... he's like 346 or around that age... I'm pretty sure 1935 is correct but I'm not positive.
I agree with you. In twilight i was just like ugg what is your problem but i guess i see what Rosalie sees. But i dont think she shouldve ignored her throughtout Twilight, but...
বছরখানেক আগে leandra44 said…
According to Twilight p.330, Carlisle had just celebrated his 362nd birthday.

Does anyone know where in which of the first three books to find Rosalie's story? I wanted to re-read it to get my facts straight but just can't seem to find it...

Its in Eclipse in Chapter 7 Unhappy ending.
বছরখানেক আগে mea_fakahela said…
sick
Hi sorry not to be blues...lol

yeah thats the right dates..
বছরখানেক আগে Lineth said…
cool
Wow I didnt think Rosalie had that many fans! Wow I feel so much better!
বছরখানেক আগে cullencrazay9 said…
big smile
Yeah, I love Rosalie and hate how everyone mis judges her but I am happy this many people see what she is really like.
বছরখানেক আগে iloveemmett01 said…
heart
♥ Rosalie + Emmett = Love Forever! ♥
বছরখানেক আগে iloveemmett01 said…
smile
Rosalie Was Changed In 1933 Emmett Was Changed In 1935 And Carlisle Was Changed Sometime In The 1600's...............
বছরখানেক আগে HEA16 said…
thanks for posting. it was god.