স্যাডো দ্যা হেজ্‌হগ Dante's biography

rose_dark posted on Jan 23, 2010 at 09:19AM
Name: Dante 'Rose' Dark
Species: hedgehog
Eye color: Violet
Theme song:(for now)If Everyone Cared- Nickelback
Body color: Black and white
Attire:Black and purple striped blouse, white jeans, purple and black boots, white black and silver gloves.
HERO,NEUTRAL,DARK:Neutral
Personality: Kind, sincere, fierce temper, mother-like
Powers: speed and strenth(mentally and physically), Chaos control,always high stamina
Weaknesses: somewhat naive, could fall ito fierce rage, quiet
Story: Born on crystal island. Left home at a younge age and became a feared criminal along side with her younger brother,Deceit aka Thorn (which came in the nickname Rose for a criminal name= RoseThorn.) after their father died. Mother disowned her own two children after the police came up with evidence that "prove your children were the cause of death of your husband". Both stayed in a secret base where they met a two children named Trouble and Alice, who never had been outside in their entire lives. DNA was stolen from Dante and evil scientists created an artifical lifeform with that so it would destroy everyone who was in the scientists way of world domination. An explosion caused by the lifeform forced Dante and Deceit to leave the base, Alice and Trouble were trapped within the base.Somehow, Dante managed to make a difference in The lifeforms 'chosen life'(the lifeform's name is Shayne but nicknamed Shady being due to be an artificial lifeform like Shadow) After a series of the scientists failing attempts to steal Shayne back, Dante met Maniac, her long lost cousin who had no family whatsoever. Later, they meet up with a group of people with colorful personalitys whom they also share horrific pasts such as the twins Geisha and Graphic, The cocky sailor girl Zero, and the cheerful 11-year old Persephone who has a crush on Shadow the hedgehog. each are linked to a mysterious nefarious scientist who remains unknown.

Name: Dante 'Rose' Dark Age:15 Species: hedgehog Eye color: বেগুনী Theme song:(for now)If Everyon
last edited on Apr 05, 2010 at 05:15AM

স্যাডো দ্যা হেজ্‌হগ 15 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...
বছরখানেক আগে rose_dark said…
meh
umm theres more to the story but i was too lazy to write it all
বছরখানেক আগে Shad0wHedgeh0g said…
hmmm
I'm I in the story too?
smile
well yes...my characters go on many adventures and such
and yer in it
বছরখানেক আগে Shad0wHedgeh0g said…
okay
yup
বছরখানেক আগে maniac_hedgehog said…
smirk
"kickass! and of course I'M in the story! kick out that damn emo kid, Shady. now. i hate her"
"no no not shadow. SHADY. she's my sister. her real name is Shayne but maniac calls her Shady due to her being an artifical lifeform(shes not the ultimate though lolz)"
"her and maniac dont get along well.."
smirk
"damn right we dont get along well! besides, i like shadow, hes kickass with the guns and crap"
"hey rose! make me a biography! i want one!"
"okay ill start right now"
big smile
"ahaha i made it now"
yippee
laugh
yay 165 veiws whootwhoot