স্যাডো দ্যা হেজ্‌হগ * sigh * I'm back, I hope all of আপনি are happy...

Shad0wHedgeh0g posted on Feb 24, 2010 at 07:01AM
This forum is old, But I cannot delete it. DAMN!
 This ফোরাম is old, But I cannot মোছা it. DAMN!
last edited on Mar 10, 2010 at 07:15AM

স্যাডো দ্যা হেজ্‌হগ 238 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 238

বছরখানেক আগে atkathewolf said…
smile
YAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!! Everyone will b so happy now!!!^_^ and Scourge will stop trying to take over!!!! i hope....-_-'
বছরখানেক আগে Sonicfan12 said…
wink
Great! So glad ur back. Maybe now S0nic will stop making bad comments and rejoycing! Thanks 4 coming back, Shad0w!
বছরখানেক আগে Thirddevision said…
laugh
yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!
বছরখানেক আগে Aimee147 said…
laugh
Yay!!! Thanks for coming back!! I missed you soooo much!!!
বছরখানেক আগে seuris said…
wink
You back!? Whuhuu! I can't belive! :D Welcome back ^^ Did you miss me too? :P Hehe!
বছরখানেক আগে Avatargeek said…
hmmm
Are you really that mad Shadow? I understood that you needed a break. I was ready to move on without you. I also understand i might have been part of why you left. You have me confused me anofe. I know how ya feel about fanpop, im only on once a week too. This bullshit is makeing me mead too. Im just....nvm. What do you care anyway??
বছরখানেক আগে Flana_hedgehog said…
sad
Hallelujah!!
and Shadow, it was me that made you left. im sorry
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে Shadow5772 said…
heart
Thank the Lord, Shadow's back! Shadow, we promise we won't bother you as much as we did. Just don't leave again! We were worried! :'(
বছরখানেক আগে Shadowheart said…
smile
=).. im glade to hear that ur back Shadow
বছরখানেক আগে Shad0wHedgeh0g said…
It was not your fault Flana_hedgehog, I'm not usually bothered by people, or fangirls talking to me. I only become a jerk if you try to make me angry on purpose thats all. You can talk to me about anything, anytime you like I won't have a problem with it. Just as long you don't try getting me angry.
বছরখানেক আগে rose_dark said…
big smile
im happy.
smile
ur not the only one Rose_dark.. im happy too
smile
:D thank you shadow.
বছরখানেক আগে AmyRoseReal said…
worried
Well, I'm glad that you are back, Shadow. When I heard that you were leaving I almost cried....just like Anna lol
 Well, I'm glad that আপনি are back, Shadow. When I heard that আপনি were leaving I almost cried....just এল-মৃত্যু পত্র
*sighs in lonelness*
 *sighs in lonelness*
বছরখানেক আগে shadowkissesme said…
smile
SHADOW!!! WELCOME BACK! * Starts crying tears of joy * Please don't ever make me worry like that again... Hope to hear from you soon!
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে scrougehedgehog said…
angry
some joker scr0ugehedgeh0g is trying to be me..and copied off YOU!IM ready to kill em!
বছরখানেক আগে cosmo101 said…
heart
i know u attaked me in sonic x......but i think that ur a pretty cool guy.
[kisses shadow on the cheek][i smile]
 i know u attaked me in sonic x......but i think that ur a pretty cool guy. [kisses shadow on the che
বছরখানেক আগে holly333 said…
welcome back shadow why did you leave?
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
 welcome back shadow why did আপনি leave?
বছরখানেক আগে sara9063 said…
big smile
welcome shadow
mischievous
i kinda hate shadow?
বছরখানেক আগে shadowgirl111 said…
surprise
peoples!i cant belive how stuiped i was in fanpop!!!i got to tell u people some thing!!!!!!!!
crying
shadow is not real!!!!!!!the guy u think is shadow...is just a gay kid!!!!!no one is shadow!!!!!!!!!shadow is just a cartoon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
বছরখানেক আগে Marrilandgirl said…
angelic
Sonic! shadow! stop fighting!
angry
shadowgirl111 you piss off everyone here on Fanpop on purpose!!! Even me... What the hell is your problem you spoiled bitchy brat?!
 shadowgirl111 আপনি piss off everyone here on ফ্যানপপ on purpose!!! Even me... What the hell is your pro
angelic
[sighs]im sorry shadow-wat ever u call ur self.but u r just a kid,not shadow.and shadow the hedgehog is not real.........so...........live with that.sorry.
mischievous
u wanna fight me u dirty mutt?or do u wanna be callad shadow?
crying
stop tricking every one in fanpop shadow!!!!!!!!or should i say........................gay kid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
বছরখানেক আগে Sonicfan12 said…
surprise
OMG! calm down! not 2 break in 2 your "fight", but why must everyone fight. Shadow, I know u r not real on here, but u r real in my imagination. 1 of my fav Hedgehogs! And Shadowgirl 111, Please be nice, asking u as a friend. U shouldn't get people mad! And I wish in the future u not tick people off!
angry
SHUT YOUR DAMN MOUTH shadowgirl111!! IF YOUR GOING TO TALK LIKE THAT< GET YOUR ASS OFF HERE!! TELL IT LIKE IT IS SHADOW!! YEAH!
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে keirathewolf said…
mischievous
FIGHT!!FIGHT!!FIGHT!!
বছরখানেক আগে segafan said…
sad
Nice picture Shadow X3 Anyways, I'll stop annoying you kk! And I 100% agree with you Shadow, shadowgirl111 is like... Obsessed... ._.
hmmm
and I agree with Segafan
crying
And we shouldn't fight! N fighting causes death! N... N... *Crys*
smirk
Okay OKAY!!! I am not the real Shadow!!! I am just a role-player, and of coarse Shadow The Hedgehog is NOT REAL!!! I AM JUST A ROLE-PLAYER of Shadow The Hedgehog!!! But you know you will NEVER see Shadow in REAL LIFE you know!!! Because he is not REAL, he is just a part of your imagination! But hey, I am probably one of the best Shadow The Hedgehog role-players out there. Don't you agree? :)
worried
I'll tell u the whole story, k?

So I like warrior books, right? I joined a club called StormClan about 2 months ago. About 6 weeks ago, I got in a fight with the Clan leader, Stormstar. My name was Wavestorm. And I was an elder because I was in the Clan for a while. I was really stubborn n stuff, so I left the Clan after fighting, and I was killed by a fox. Stormstar was my sister (In the Clan! Not a real sister) and so yeah. I'm dead and will probably be re~born in a week or so.
mischievous
I agree though... Lolz!
mischievous
hmmmmm i don't mean to be mean but Shadow's right. Shadow isn't real but he is one damn good roll player
laugh
You ain't NEVER lie, Flana Hedgehog!
angelic
[sighs]
বছরখানেক আগে scrougehedgehog said…
tongue
you never cease to amaze me,I thought you quit!though eh,at this point I could care less.
বছরখানেক আগে the_depressed said…
twice is not that many times... I'm sure you'll pick the right choice...
hmmm
WHAT DO YOU MEAN SEGAFAN..........?????
বছরখানেক আগে ZoeTheHedgehog said…
angry
Im glad youre back..
Shadowgirl111 SHUT THE F**K UP
বছরখানেক আগে silvamy said…
finally your back... missed you much!!! hope you stay here now!!!
I mean, Flana, that's the truth. U aint never lie means, "HELL YEAH!"
smile
Okay
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে SuperMarioFan said…
laugh
oooooohhhh u just got told shadowgirl111!great to have u back shadow
বছরখানেক আগে SuperMarioFan said…
i was talken about the first page
বছরখানেক আগে coolpeace said…
crying
IM SO SAD I HATYE YOU STUPID MEAN DORK!!!I HATE YOU SHADOW THE HEDGEHOG!!!!!!