স্যাডো দ্যা হেজ্‌হগ Listen to me people

Flana_2 posted on Mar 28, 2010 at 12:33PM
Im not trying to say this in a mean snotty way but this shit on this club is ridiculous. I know your all ganna say, " WELL YOU START IT" but this is to let you know.
I stand up for my friends. No one I know goes down with out me with them. I protect my friends, its what I do. Yes i cuss cause I get carried away but if you had any idea how I felt you would know why. If someone is being picked on, I protect them. Im a fighter and I fight for whats right in this god damn world. I want peace as much as the next guy and you know what, I know I sure as hell don't show it. So whatever, this is why Im fighter, I fight for my friends and when it comes to friends or family, it serious go time. Im sure SOME of you feel the same way. Im not bullying anyone im protecting them! If you arn't mature anofe to know were im coming from your not old anofe to be in this sight. Go head cuss at me report me, i stand up for my friends and that is my last stand. I wil fight till the day I die for whats right and none of you can take that away from me.

স্যাডো দ্যা হেজ্‌হগ 181 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 181

বছরখানেক আগে Aimee147 said…
smile
That is so totally true, you're one of my best friends on here and I know that you will always stand up for me and stop bad things from being said. Tell it like it is girl ^^
বছরখানেক আগে Flana_2 said…
angelic
Thank you Aimee, at least someone understands me *hugs*
বছরখানেক আগে halo116 said…
smirk
So true
smile
thx halo166 :)
বছরখানেক আগে amethyst44 said…
smile
good job. there should be more people like you in the world, unlike the BETRAYERS and the MEANIES and the LLLEEEMMMOOONNNSSSS!!!!! lmao jk. this is very strong and very important. its going to stay with all of us!!!!
angelic
*nodes* Very true. Thank you
বছরখানেক আগে TeamGalacticFan said…
smile
Thats so true
বছরখানেক আগে MISSLOVATOSTAR1 said…
smile
Now that's what i'm talking about, your such a good friend for standing up for your friends ,because we have some ppl that r just mean to others , it's good to know we have ppl like u that will stand by there friends no matter what and thats a ture friend and a good person !
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে Shad0wHedgeh0g said…
True
smile
thx to you all
বছরখানেক আগে shadowfangirl2 said…
i agree with Shad0wHedgeh0g
বছরখানেক আগে Xxsally-acornxX said…
true true truuuuu!
smile
thx
বছরখানেক আগে ilovemyfam11 said…
cool
yeah shes my procter onn her mess with her ull get it!!
yeah! XD
বছরখানেক আগে pwnedbykirby said…
smile
thats rly rly good. its wat i do 2. cussing might not salve anything but u can get carried away from it. but anyways, awesome :D!
smile
thank you to all that under stand me :)
বছরখানেক আগে segafan said…
i agree!~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
বছরখানেক আগে darkhorn19 said…
your right their should be more people to fight for what they believe in. cussing doesn't do anything because it's just words anything now could be cussing. to stop all mean people is a good thing so DO IT BACK
বছরখানেক আগে Sonamycutiepie1 said…
smile
Great!!!! that was great.
বছরখানেক আগে wormadam19 said…
laugh
that was AWESOME!!!!!!
বছরখানেক আগে cosmo101 said…
........why cant u read it.huh?
বছরখানেক আগে jeftelover said…
sad
please dont fight.please dont fight.
flan_2,i thought u were nice.i thought we were going to be good freinds!but i thought wrong.your trying to turn everyone against me.u might have fooled almost everyone.but not jeftelover.or mabey earthia,hotygirl,shadowgirl111,or even me.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
 flan_2,i thought u were nice.i thought we were going to be good freinds!but i thought wrong.your tryi
few!she dident fool me!uh...........i mean.........im not in this.
বছরখানেক আগে darkness23 said…
mischievous
cosmo101 be quiet*slaps her in the face*
angelic
Im not messing with u guys and I don't have anyone against you Cosmo101. Im not liying, if you go back in look at the frums and questions, you can see im not lying. Go ahead, don't belive me, i don't blame ya. Ask any of my friends, they know im not lying. Go back to your hater world and get off mine. Ive never done a thing to you Cosmo101 and you seem to think I have. I don't do anything besides look out for my friends, your ass is blind if ya don't see that. I DO want peace I DO want these fights to stop but you start them by putting up these stupid forums. Leave me ALONE. ive neverr done shit to anyone besides look out for them. Why is it only the Shadow club like this? WTF. Cosmo101 im not mean, open your eyes! Im probaly the nicest pearson you'll ever meet and im not just saying this.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
wow,that hurt a lot darkness23.not!
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Leave him alone Cosmo101 he's my boy friend, another one I will look out for no matter what
বছরখানেক আগে Aimee147 said…
smile
Flana's right,I'm her best friend and she always stands up for me. She isn't causing trouble,she's only trying to prevent it. You stay as you are Flana, you're a really nice person ^^
smile
Thank u someone that understands me!!! *hugs Aimee147*
when segafan is picking on me,u protect her!not me.
i alwase tryed to be nice to u flan.but wat do i get?people against me.
zzz
Like I said before, I protect MY FRIENDS! Mabey if u were nicer to me Id look out for ya and I don't put people against, im not God, i can't MAKE them, its there choice.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে shadjinx said…
angelic
@cosmo101: i'll be with u... in all the fights p.s flana_2 u are nice but can't we all just get along...
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
thank you shadjinx.you and hotygirl,shadowgirl11,jeftelover and some other people in fanpop understand me.
 thank আপনি shadjinx.you and hotygirl,shadowgirl11,jeftelover and some other people in ফ্যানপপ understan
mischievous
Ugg WTF?
fighting?again?is that a new world record or something?
mischievous
Seems like it Jeftelover
*gets mad*u shut up flan_2!!!!!!!!!!!u dont talk to my best freind like that!i think the pic that cosmo put up is really pretty!!!!!!!so shut ur fucken mouth bitch!!!!!!!!!!
thank you jeftelover.for defending me.but please dont say that much bad words.
tongue
Ya wanna make me? Have fun trying ass whol :P
i already did.ass whol.
u just got surved flan_2.
mischievous
No ya didn't STILL HERE BITCH ASS! NERY NERY NER!
বছরখানেক আগে earthia said…
hey cosmo.i can see flan_2 is being a bitch.
yeah...........................
but dont worrie.im alwase here for u.im your defender.
mischievous
hhehehehehe you all make me laugh HA!!!
see!you are a evil person.i told u!u cant trick me and cosmo.mabey u r nice.only in the out side u r.but in the inside ur a little devil!