স্যাডো দ্যা হেজ্‌হগ Team Flana Speach

Flana_2 posted on Apr 06, 2010 at 08:59PM
Dear Shadow the hedgehog fans,
As some may know, me and Cosmo101 are in a fight right now so to settle it, we are going to have a vote. Before you vote, take time to read both are speaches...
Why should i stay? Why don't you take a look at some of the forums and questions, im a fighter. I fight for you fellow fanpopers. Now, if two of you are in a fight, I wouldhelp U find away to work it out. Don't belive me? Ask around. Im a fighter for what's right, for anyone, even haters, just lety me know whats up. That not good anofe for ya? Another reason why I should stay here on the Shadow club is beacause im friendly to all, as long as im not very pissed off that day. Third reason, im not bossy. Forth reason, I keep my promises, if I say I will shut up and never talk to you, you got my word. Finnaly, I make friends easly, im very socaial, I listen to waht you have to say to me. Thank you and vote wisley. Now my fellow Fanpoper Cosmo101 will give her speach. * People, if you have rude or mean things to say, post them under Cosmo101's forum. That goes for her team. My Team, only comment here if you have something to say about her Team* *walkes away peacefully*

স্যাডো দ্যা হেজ্‌হগ 48 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...
বছরখানেক আগে Aimee147 said…
smile
Yeah! You go girl! Have the power to fight for your friends and to stand up for what's right ^^
বছরখানেক আগে Flana_2 said…
smile
^^ Thx Aimee147, your always there for me ^^
বছরখানেক আগে twi-heart said…
smile
i think you did a good thing to stand up for your friends
বছরখানেক আগে yoshifan1976 said…
big smile
Fight on my sister
big smile
Thanks Twi_Heart and i will Yoshifan1976 ^^ I will to i die
বছরখানেক আগে Linksye said…
big smile
Grea speech. I am having 3rd thoughts. Going with Flana team.
বছরখানেক আগে pufllys said…
big smile
I'm on your team!
big smile
YeahZ. Thanks *werewolf hug*
বছরখানেক আগে jeftelover said…
boo.
tongue
-_- I could care less what you have to say Jeftelover. Shut up
বছরখানেক আগে jeftelover said…
make me.
make me
hmmm
... I thought these comments were about the speech. -_-'
there sopos to be -_-
angry
GOD YOU PEOPLE ARE DRIVING ME CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
sick
My head hurts. How do yuo think I feel. It ticks me off too
বছরখানেক আগে cosmo101 said…
crying
stop fighting jeftelover!stop fighting flan_2!!!!!!!!!!!this is really geting to far!!!!!!!!!!!!!!just dont talk to each other and every thing will be alright!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!just stop figthnig!!!!!!!!!!!seriosly!!!!!!!!wat the hell is wrong with u people!!!!!!!!!!i dont mean to be mean but just stop it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 stop fighting jeftelover!stop fighting flan_2!!!!!!!!!!!this is really geting to far!!!!!!!!!!!!!!jus
বছরখানেক আগে earthia said…
it doesent matter sonichedghog.
বছরখানেক আগে Tokyo_The_Cat said…
meh
*sigh* You guys are fighting like little kids running elections.... I'm going for neither, though there is really no damn election since comso is being reasonable... and flana, you DO stand up for people. And Cosmo, you are very sincere. So whatever, just be 50-50, and let'ssee where thus STUPUD fighting takes us...(nowhere)
angry
O, Im the annoying one? Ha! Yeah, you should realt not be in this. Im not trying to be better than anyone so shut the fuck up. I don't call my self Best User Ever thats just a little banner thing I made! WTF hello22. No wonder Shadow left! Your another one of these god damn fan girls that ran him out! YA SEE THAT!Look Cosmo101, I DON'T WANT TO FIGHT!! ITS YOUR TEM DOING IT!! DUR DUR!
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
cloudy
Im not balmeing ti all on you but people like you that get over obsessed way to fast. We all most likey contrubted to him leaving. Ill admit it, i reported his file and got him deleted but thats what he wanted and being his friend I stood by him.
lol nice pic Cosmo. haha! :O
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে Kendall75296 said…
angry
Jeftelover, Who do you think you are?! EVERYONE, YOU SEE?!?! IT'S ALWAYS THEM WHO STARTS THE FIGHT AND THEY KEEP SAYING FLANA_2 STARTED IT!! JEFTELOVER, YOU SAY YOU WANT PEACE AND YET YOU ALWAYS ENGAGE IN A FIGHT WITH FLANA_2 FOR NO GOOD REASON!!

How is she acting better? The Flana_2 club was a place where she could talk with her friends. Cool it.

Maybe instead of it being Cosmo101 versus Flana_2, it should be Jeftelover versus Flana_2. Jeftelover just ticks me off with the mouth of hers. (And if I hear anyone say Flana_2 started it, I'm gonna lose it.)
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
.......*sigh*...........stop blaming flan_2 hello222.you know that she did not do any thing.its u hello22.
no, kendall75296.no one started it.just calm down,and ill talk to jeftelover.ok?
 no, kendall75296.no one started it.just calm down,and ill talk to jeftelover.ok?
you dont have to hate people hello222.all it takes is to be nice.thats all.
 আপনি dont have to hate people hello222.all it takes is to be nice.thats all.
you hate me for being nice?
 আপনি hate me for being nice?
ill be your freind.and being evil wont get you anywere.so come on,ill be your freind.
 ill be your freind.and being evil wont get আপনি anywere.so come on,ill be your freind.
alright.*walks away peacefully*
 alright.*walks away peacefully*
angelic
Why ya gatta be so edgy hello22? Cosmo101 is trying to be nice. hate is a strong word to. When you hate, you go to hell. You can't HATE inless your evil. You cna dislike us, go for it but inless you want to spend eternaty in hell, I sugest you say dislike.
thanks flan_2 .
বছরখানেক আগে KARIxTRENT said…
sighs,simple solution:both of you block each other.
 sighs,simple solution:both of আপনি block each other.
THAT GOES FOR YOU TOO HELLO!(hello BASTARD!)
angry
I'm evil,and I DO NOT ACT LIKE HELLO,WTF?!
mischievous
I have come here to snipe your ass!muhahahaha!-hello.
kari rolled her eyes:oh please.like you could!
sorry I'm late flana,I was at my job.
YOUR NOT EVIL!I HAVE BEEN CALLED A BITCH,EVIL,DEMON AND JUNK,AND I KNOW YOUR NOT!SO DON'T TRY TO BE SOMETHING YOUR NOT DUDE!
 YOUR NOT EVIL!I HAVE BEEN CALLED A BITCH,EVIL,DEMON AND JUNK,AND I KNOW YOUR NOT!SO DON'T TRY TO BE S
বছরখানেক আগে Tokyo_The_Cat said…
meh
Again with the fighting? *eye roll* And no one has no right to say who you should be, hello222. Remain antisocial if you want. Your life, your decisions.
sick
Its ok KarixTrent. Ive been called evil too and there is no way I am............... in my opinnion .
sad
Its ok hello222, I know how you feel. I get super pissed super esy and its not good to be around me when I do. Your not annoying because of the pics just because.... well you know. Thats my oppion OK!!! I forgive you, don't worry. And you know what? I need to be apoligizing more than you .
i dont hate you hello222.
 i dont hate আপনি hello222.
angelic
Happy Birth Day hello222!!! I don't hate you ether and don't say that. Don't say you rather be dead, I wouln't be happy. Hello, remember when you put that question that you were going to kill yourself. I sprinted around. I was shakeing, I was hopeing you were going to be ok. I inboxed you like 200 times asking how you were. If I didn't care or was EVIL i woudn't have sent you all those messages!.. Look, im here for you ok? Your never alone, no one I know is. Again, don't say hate, you will go to hell if you say that. Calm down, don't worry im here for u.
বছরখানেক আগে yoshifan1976 said…
big smile
I'll be your friend Flana. Don't worry. I am a peaceful person as well
laugh
happy birth day hello222.and its ok.everyone makes mistakes!

for hello222:happy birth day to you!happy birth day to you!happy birth day dear hello222!happy birth day to you!cha,cha,cha!
 happy birth দিন hello222.and its ok.everyone makes mistakes! for hello222:happy birth দিন to আপনি
hope you like it.
 hope আপনি like it.
বছরখানেক আগে shortyrules said…
cool pic cosmo101.
thanks!
-_- really Sonic really? ............ Yeah, what Cosmo said
বছরখানেক আগে ShipoopiWolfeh said…
Sonic, that was just out of NO WHERE! that was uncalled for.