স্যাডো দ্যা হেজ্‌হগ Team Cosmo Seedrain Speech.

cosmo101 posted on Apr 06, 2010 at 09:33PM
dear people in fanpop,
i came to fanpop for peace not to fight.some people here are rude mean,selfish,and jerks.so stop that.i dont want to fight.all i want is peace.flan_2 made me sound like a dork.and that was not very nice.wat im saying is for people to stop fighting.i will say this only 1 time.*sigh*im sorry flan_2.i never ment to be mean.never.so i just think we should stay away from each other and not fight.oh,and i forgot.my team does not start fights.i think every team here in fanpop is great!so lesson.lets not fight.we can all get along.only if we try?and i defend people too.so i hope some of you people get wat im saying.peace.*walks away peacefully*
 dear people in fanpop, i came to ফ্যানপপ for peace not to fight.some people here are rude mean,selfis

স্যাডো দ্যা হেজ্‌হগ 21 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...
বছরখানেক আগে Flana_2 said…
sick
Hey, if your willing to do that, I am too. No worries Cosmo101 and Im srry to. to be honest, both Teams start fight so *backs up* Don't hit me. Anyways.. I agree, mabey this shit is for nothing.
বছরখানেক আগে cosmo101 said…
i wont hit u.hiting someone will just make it worse.
বছরখানেক আগে jeftelover said…
*claps hands*love the speech!!!!!!
বছরখানেক আগে Linksye said…
big smile
Cool speech. Hmmm having second thoughts. This speech is friendly. From a bar 1-10 I will give a 10.
বছরখানেক আগে shadowgirl111 said…
awsome speech!!!!!!!bravo!!!!!
বছরখানেক আগে hotygirl said…
wink
im voteing for u cosmo.because u r a really nice person.and nice speech by the way.
বছরখানেক আগে earthia said…
i vote for u cosmo!!!!!!!u rock!!!!!and i agree with u hotygirl.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
 i vote for u cosmo!!!!!!!u rock!!!!!and i agree with u hotygirl.
বছরখানেক আগে Linksye said…
smile
I vote for cosmo also.
thank u.everyone whos on my team.u all make me so happy!!!!*hugs everyone on my team*
 thank u.everyone whos on my team.u all make me so happy!!!!*hugs everyone on my team*
monkey
-_- I thought we wern't having teams anymore? Ugg.....
we are.but every team is a good team!
Astalavista!
বছরখানেক আগে pokeman101 said…
im still on Flana_2s team
smile
Yeah! thanks Pokwemon101
বছরখানেক আগে twi-heart said…
smile
i am on your side flana_2
smile
yeah, i know, thanks
বছরখানেক আগে pufllys said…
big smile
I'm still on Flana_2's team... (think it is awesome that you all apologized though!)
go cosmo!you rule!!!!!!!!!!
cures u cosmo haters.
বছরখানেক আগে segafan said…
wink
I'm on Flana_2's side. But Cosmo101, I really liked how you apologized. It was very nice of you to do that! So I thank you for doing that. Still, I don't think we should have "Teams". I think we should only have clubs about users.. I don't want to become "Team Segafan". There should only be clubs about users, and there should be no Fan Picks about who should and should not leave, because if they wanna leave they can whenever they want. There should be no "Cursing Cosmo101 haters" either, Jeftelover. *Nods in a friendly way*
i agree with segafan.