স্যাডো দ্যা হেজ্‌হগ This Fight with SegaFan has Gone Far Enough...

Kendall75296 posted on Apr 08, 2010 at 06:26PM
I read about the shit Cosmo101 put about SegaFan, the *sad* forum. This fight has gone on for a while. But hopefully it will end here.

Hotygirl, Earthia, Shadowgirl111, and Jeftelover, it's official! You all are getting on my last fucking nerve! I'm angry enough to kill at this point.

Earthia, don't you DARE say its Segafan's fault. You ALWAYS say that. "It's Segafan's fault!" or "She started it!". You know what? Segafan didn't post the crap Cosmo101 wrote. Segafan didn't gang up on Flana_2 when she tried to make you see she didn't want to fight Cosmo101. And since when it up to YOU who leaves or who started the fight?! Who put YOU in charge!? You always say its Segafan cause you're trying to defend your friend, Cosmo101.

I'm DAMN tired of being nice to girls who are picking on Segafan and Flana_2. You didn't want to listen then. Well, you're gonna listen NOW. Cosmo101, Shadowgirl111, Earthia, Jeftelover, LEAVE-MY-FRIENDS-ALONE!!! I BETTER NOT SEE ANY SHIT WRITTEN ABOUT FLANA_2 AND SEGAFAN, OR I SWEAR TO GOD I'M GONNA GO BATMAN ON SOMEONE'S ASS!!! WANNA TO GOSSIP AND BITCH ABOUT SOMEONE!? WRITE ABOUT ME!!! I DON'T GIVE A DAMN!!! I'M USED TO IT!! AND DON'T TELL ME TO CALM DOWN!!! I'LL DO WHATEVER THE HELL I WANT AND YOU CAN'T STOP ME!!! I'M SICK, I AM FREAKING SICK OF SEEING YOU GIRLS TRASH PEOPLE WHO JUST TRY TO DEFEND EACHOTHER LIKE YOU DO!!!

Cosmo101 - Right now you and I are fine. At least you try to get along. but you're friends could care less.

Earthia - Cut the crap about wanting peace until you can defend or break up a fight without cursing my friends.

Shadowgirl111 - Keep the HELL out of it unless you want to end the fight and make peace. You never do any help to stop the fight.

Jeftelover - I swear to god, if I see you slap Segafan or call one of them a swear word in spanish again I'll knock you senseless.

I'M DONE BEING NICE, THIS MIGHT GET THROUGH TO YOU!! AND YOU BETTER LISTEN, CAUSE I CAN BE A LOT WORSE, BELIEVE ME!!! YOU REALLY NEED TO LEAVE FLANA_2 AND SEGAFAN ALONE!!! MAYBE SEGAFAN SHOULD NOT HAVE REPLIED TO THIS ARTICAL, BUT COSMO101, YOU DID THE EXACT SAME THING WITH FLANA_2 SO YOU CAN'T TALK!!! YOU SAY SEGAFAN AND FLANA_2 START THE FIGHTS? BUT THE ONLY PERSON I SEE STARTING FIGHTS IS YOU 4!!! AND THERE IS NOTHING TO PROVE ME WRONG!!! YOU MESS WITH FLANA_2 AND SEGAFAN, YOU DEAL WITH ME!!! AND BEFORE I GO, IF ANYONE WANTS TO FIGHT AGAINST ME, BRING IT ON, BITCH!!! I WON'T START A FIGHT BUT I WILL FIGHT BACK IF I HAVE TO!!! KENDALL75296 AIN'T AFRIAD OF ANYONE!!!
last edited on Apr 11, 2010 at 05:52PM

স্যাডো দ্যা হেজ্‌হগ 25 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...
বছরখানেক আগে Flana_2 said…
smile
Right! Im not afraid of any of these Idiots ether! Ive toled these guys this before! IM 100% WITH YOU!!!!!!!! YOUR RIGHT!!!! I FEAL THE SAME WAY!!!!!!!! I DON'T BACK DOWN FROM A FIGHT!! I FIGHT FOR MY FRIENDS!!! HAHA! FINNALY SOMEONE THAT GETS ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cosmo101 AND HER IDIOT BUDDIES CAN LEAVE US ALONE!!! THANK GOD IM NOT ALONE IN THIS!! FINNALY~!!!!!!!!!
বছরখানেক আগে Kendall75296 said…
big smile
I know. Hey, Tell Cosmo101, Hotygirl, Shadowgirl111, Segafan, Earthia, and Jeftelover that your friend wants them to see this.

SegaFan, Flana_2, shadow_is_hot, this all is for you guys. I'm willing to take it.
I fight for you all too! WOOT! We can all go to heaven wihlie they go..... I rather not say.. you know where! If you read my forum, I say I stand up for my friends!! IM NO LYER!! I protect all of you that are sane UNLIKE Cosmo101 and her buddies!!!!!!!
বছরখানেক আগে jeftelover said…
shut up kendall75296!kayate la voca chingatha o chingatho!!!!!!!!ha!!!!!!!!i said a bad word in spanish!wat the hell r u going to do about it?oh wait.......nothing!!!!!!!!!*laughs*
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
angry
Knock i of Jeftelover, I can have you banned off this site in two seconds and Im not afraid to. She just wants peace! You putting that is starting the fight and u always blame it on me.
Words can not hurt herjeftelover you stupid head, Am i right Kendall75296?? I think so. Leave us alone jeftelover!
বছরখানেক আগে jeftelover said…
good for u.
angelic
*calms down* Im not going to fight you jeftelover, just please knock it off.
বছরখানেক আগে earthia said…
knock it off jetfelover.the fights off.you dont want to start another one.
angry
Thank You, Flana_2, Earthia. Jeftelover, you've got a hell of a lot of nerve trying to start another fight. But if there's gonna be a fight here, its gonna be between you and me. I won't you ... unless you want to fight me. And I can say whatever the HELL I want. And you can't stop me. I'd love to see you try!
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে cosmo101 said…
dont worrie kendall75296,ill talk to jeftelover.
smile
Thank you...
your welcome!
 your welcome!
smirk
I agree Kendall75296 !! The same goes for me! I don't go down without a fight and you all know that damn well.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে segafan said…
wink
Me too!
smile
Right! Were the Peace Keepers! We fight for what right! Yeah!!
i talked to jeftelover and she said that she will try to not be mean.the good thing is that she promised!
smile
Thats good
*nods head*
big smile
Thank you, Cosmo101! We're cool!
..........................................­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...
your welcome kendall75296.
worried
Flana_2? What's wrong? I'm still with you.
বছরখানেক আগে Shadow_is_hot said…
YES!THE FUCKING FIGHT IS COMING TO AN END!Everytime i saw one of them comment something someone els would too on almost everypicture!Holy shitz!Hope it'll realy end now
বছরখানেক আগে segafan said…
dot dot dot (...)