স্যাডো দ্যা হেজ্‌হগ To all of আপনি

Flana_2 posted on Apr 09, 2010 at 12:12AM
Im tired of all this fighting on here. Its stupid and redciulious. Cosmo101 and your gang. Will you please listen to me for one time in your life?
This cussing has gone way to far. We are civilized, we need to stop. We arn't cave men that don't know any better! We need to STOP!!! Ive gone far anofe with this just like some of you all. Look, I apoligize to you all. IM SRRY OKAY! Im not evil, ive just ben through hell. My borther died, I get teased everyday and so on and so forth. Im trying my best to be a good pearson. You all get to me. I mean, Ive hade dreams of being in hell. I don't want to be down there. I want to be with my brother when I die not the opsiiste. When I get mad its because im easly offnded *long sigh* Can't we all jsut get along?? Dear god its so annoying. Im srry i take my anger out on you all!!
Ive lost so many friends on here to bullies and other things and I don't need to lose anymore. Please I beg to all of you GET ALONG! STOP FIGHTING STOP CUSSING!! please! *trembles* Im srry to all of you. Your right Cosmo101, everthing you say about me is right!!! Just leave me alone for god sakes!!! Leave everyone alone!
last edited on Apr 10, 2010 at 04:09PM

স্যাডো দ্যা হেজ্‌হগ 53 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 53

বছরখানেক আগে Linksye said…
smile
Yes everyone make the cussing STOP!
বছরখানেক আগে Sonamycutiepie1 said…
smile
yeah I will stop CUSSING and I will try to get along. I feel sorry for you Flana_2.
বছরখানেক আগে twilightrox43 said…
angry
leave this sweetheart alone!!!! she is going through a lot!!! I'm the same way. I'm actually doing a report on this. Bullying is the most terrible thing alive acoording to me. now, you probably can't see how nasty you're being, so back off!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I feel sorry for you. You are horrible people for messing with this sweetie. JUST SHUT THE H*** UP!!!!!!!!!!!
বছরখানেক আগে Flana_2 said…
smile
thanks, all of u guys ^_^
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে cosmo101 said…
crying
im sorry flan_2.ill be your freind.and if anyone messes with u just say ur mama!or mock them.and i feel bad for your bro.*sighs*i soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo very sorry.*crys*
 im sorry flan_2.ill be your freind.and if anyone messes with u just say ur mama!or mock them.and i fe
বছরখানেক আগে earthia said…
crying
your brother died?????????????????????*cries*one of my sisters died when i was six years old.
smile
For real Cosmo??? ............... Earthia, im srry to hear that. Let her rest in peace.
Id like that Cosmo101, so mabey all this fighting can come to a stop. Ive tried to tell you all this before but it eems u just now felt like listening..... srry that wasn't ment to hurt your feelings or to get you mad just pointing it out.

SEND ON THE PEACE!!
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
angelic
*stops crying*thank u flan_2.and i hope your brother is in heaven.
 *stops crying*thank u flan_2.and i hope your brother is in heaven.
বছরখানেক আগে shadowgirl111 said…
angry
cosmo!dude!ur going to get pissed off!flan_2 put some thing up that said who would win?cosmo or flan_2.and it said who ever wins gets to leave!man that sucks flan_2!why cant u be peacefull like cosmo???????????????????????????
crying
For your information i put that up before I put this up. if I cold delete that pic I would. Shut up if ya dn't know what your talking about. Why must you all hate on me???
I hope so too earthia.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
what?i thought the fight was over flan_2?*sigh*shadowgirl111 is right.why cant u be peacefull?
 what?i thought the fight was over flan_2?*sigh*shadowgirl111 is right.why cant u be peacefull?
crying
It is off! Don't you listen to me???? I made this forum after the pick question. I WANT TO DELETE IT! I KNOW THE FGHTS OFF!! I made the pick question when I was mad at oyu guys. IM NOT ANYOMORE! WTF... *sighs* Shadowgirl11 is wrong. I am being Peaceful.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
no more misses nice girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!shut up flan_2!why the hell did u put the stuiped thing up that says who would win?flan_2 or cosmo?cosmo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!u r like the meanest person in fanpop!and cosmo is very down to earth!
crying
........................ I PUT THAT uP BEFORE I PUT THIS UP!! GET THE CRUDE OUT OF YOUR EYES!!!!!!!! Plus, you can't tell me what to do. Here we go, another fight overt nothing. You guys are seiroiusly having some issues. I WANT PEACE!! IM MORE DOWN TO EARTH THEN ALL 5 OF YOU TOGETHER!
thank you earthia!you are my bigest fan!
 thank আপনি earthia!you are my bigest fan!
angry
Ok, You think im the fight starter!!!!???? CHECK THIS OUT!! THIS FIGHT IS ALL U!!
yeah right flan_2!u r not down to earth like cosmo.cosmo is nice!u flan_2 are hell!!!!!!!!
sick
You all are so stupid. WTS is your problem?? This fight was over and look, here we go again. IF YOU DOn'T WANT A FIGHT SHUT UP!!
dont u dare tell me to shut up!!!!!!!
sad
I SAID TO STOP!! OK!! FIGHTING IS STUPID!! I DON'T CARE IF YOU HATE ME JUST KNOCK THE FIGHTING OFF!!!!!!!
you stop it flan_2.
crying
IM NOT DOING IT!! Shadowgirl11 STARTED IT!! ONCE AGAIN I WAS DONE WITH THIS AND U ALL GO AGAIN!! IS THAT YOUR LIFE< KILLING PEOPLE INSIDE!???
whatever.im going to my web site to calm down.
বছরখানেক আগে Aimee147 said…
worried
Please can we have some sympathy for Flana_2! She's been going through a tough time lately, with remembering her brother's death and all. Why can't we just all get along??
smile
Exsactly! Thank you! Someone that not a crazy.. b.i
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে KARIxTRENT said…
angry
LEAVE MY BITCH BUDDIE ALONE!(slaps you with a empty gun)
you cant even hurt anyone here stuiped.
tongue
BITCH BUDDIE WOO!! And we don't have to Cosmo101
talk to the hand.
 talk to the hand.
Ok jerk whole
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
cloudy
Mabey you should listen to this.....
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে pufllys said…
worried
Flana_2 just tried to start peace! You guys must love fighting or something.
We don't want to fight! We want peace!
Just leave Flana_2 alone! She has been going through a lot of horrible stuff!
smile
Thanks you Plufllys. Someone that wants to listen to me. ^^ I apreciate it.
worried
the song behind blue eyes is creepy.
hmmm
How is it creepy??
it sounds lonley.and it sounds like if a ghost is singing it or something.
Well, thats kinda how I am. Get used to it
বছরখানেক আগে jeftelover said…
r u a ghost?
hmmm
Arguing aain. *sigh*
meh
I don't want to argue ether Linksey. No Im not a ghost. You guys got an obsesseon for non realistic crap?
hmmm
ok...why are you?
sick
Eeh.. Cause.. Its my instinct to get back at them when they yell at me. I can't help it
Uh... I am gonna make my own forum. Hope people liten to it. ... Ugh getting confused again.
sick
how do you think I feel? My head is going 200 miles an hoyr. Oww i got a head ache
sad
I know how you feel.
বছরখানেক আগে segafan said…
*roars* *turns to werewolf* Shadowgirl111 ruined the truce! How DARE she! *growls* *bears teeth*
wink
*goes wolf* HAHA! Yeah! How Dare She! *growls*
please stop fighting with shadowgirl111 segafan.
meh
Sorry to say this but we would have all hade peace along time ago if it wasn't for Shadowgirl111.. Im not beinge mean Im just saying. Srry to offend
......shadowgirl111 is going to get pisses.why bother flan_2 your going to start another fight.
 ......shadowgirl111 is going to get pisses.why bother flan_2 your going to start another fight.