স্যাডো দ্যা হেজ্‌হগ Shut Up Halo116!

shortyrules posted on Apr 17, 2010 at 03:34PM
dude!cosmo did not do any thing to you!so stop puting bad stuff about her.i think wat you should do is get that talking orange and stick it in your mothers cock!!!!!!

স্যাডো দ্যা হেজ্‌হগ 57 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 57

বছরখানেক আগে shadowgirl111 said…
hmmmmmm?your a good defender shortyrules.
বছরখানেক আগে shadjinx said…
i agree with u shortyrules
বছরখানেক আগে Flana_2 said…
angry
You all need to take a chillpill. Halo116 isn't doing anything but protect me. I asked him to post that ok? Knock it off! If ya want someone to mess with, mess with me. Leave him alone. I have nothing against you shortyrules but I protect my friends. You mess with him you mess with me. This will get ugly and fast if you don't leave him alone
বছরখানেক আগে cosmo101 said…
huh?
বছরখানেক আগে aiai2503 said…
for the last time STAND FOR YOURSELF PPL
বছরখানেক আগে Amythehegeh0g said…
me agree wit sonic btw cute pic
crying
i only have one profile!!!!!flana got that on your head sonic!!!!!!!!cant you see?flana is evil!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! shes being evil right now!!!!!!!!!
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
u knw the more u yell it means u do have more than one file
angry
i think yu have one more file too bicth
laugh
and you spelled with wroug ha ha are you like 1 year old hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
no i'm taking to amythehegeh0g
crying
just because i have a lot of freinds dosent mean that i have a lot of profiles!so leave me alone amythehegehog0g!!!!!!
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
 just because i have a lot of freinds dosent mean that i have a lot of profiles!so leave me alone amyt
meh
I do agree with you Sonic but im not evil. I havn't gotten through Sonic's head. You guys seriously to to chillax
i do have more than one file but u idiots dont know my username on my other ones
বছরখানেক আগে Micala_Hedgehog said…
angry
Shortyrocks, you need to shut the hell up! Halo116 hasn't done anything besides help my sister out! Leave him alone!
বছরখানেক আগে shortyrules said…
make me.
 make me.
বছরখানেক আগে shortyrules said…
im not trying to be mean but i think it would be cool to say make me and show that pic of beth phoenix.
angry
i dont have to leave u alone cosmo and right ur getting on my nerve so if i were u id shut up or u will be road kill and idc if u cry i know wat ur trying to do ur trying to make me look bad cuz i said the more u yell it means have more than one file and then ppl say im evil when im not and if ppl start calling me evil i swear u better run cuz ill get u and ill kill u and ur idiot friends

ps. the zebra is cosmo 101 and im the lioness
 i dont have to leave u alone cosmo and right ur getting on my nerve so if i were u id shut up অথবা u wi
বছরখানেক আগে halo116 said…
cool
Cosmo101 ur out numbered Oh and amythehedgeh0g Report ppl thats how u get em to shut the hell up
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
i dont want to shut up amythehegehog.and wat are you going to do about it?tell your drunk mamma.
angry
im cosmos freind amythehedgehog!and you cant kill me bitch!cause ill kill you first.and the first thing ill do to you is twist your little head and throw it at your mamma!you got that!*walks away*
shut ur friken mouth u parasite y dont u go die and ur moms a drunk loser i otta punch u into next year and the barrie u alive
im giving u the silent treatment
 im giving u the silent treatment
sad
In a min im gunna try killing myself again
বছরখানেক আগে pufllys said…
hmmm
OMG! S0nicHedgeh0g I was thinking the same thing!
They all don't put spaces after sentences (Example: are you a cat?I like cats).
oh im so scared.anythehegdeog is so harmless!
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
angelic
ENOFE!!!!!!! ALL OF YOU ANOFE!! THIS HAS GONE TOO FAR! KNOCK IT OFF!!! ACT YOUR AGE FOr CRYING OUT LOAD!!! ACT CIVILIZE WOUN'T YOU! THIS FIGHTING IS STUPID AND A WASTE OF TIME!! WE NEED PEACE!! ORDER!!! ALL OF YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!! KNOCK THIS ALL OFF!! ALL OF IT! NO ONE HAS A SPEACAIL EXSEPTION!! LEAVE EVERYONE alONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­! OR DEAL WITH ME CAUSE HELL THIS WILL GET UGLY!! SHUT uP ALL OF YOU!!!! ENOFE IS ENOFE!!! FIGHTING GETS YOU NO WERE BESIDES HELL!!!! KNOCK IT OFF ALL OF YOU!
ill knock it of.
ok...what happened here shadowgirl111?
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
i dont want to fight with amythehedgehog again.
smile
thank you
meh
Im gunna try killing myself again
বছরখানেক আগে TeamGalacticFan said…
Why is it everytime I come onto this spot there is always an argument or a fight?
dont kill your self halo116!please!
 dont kill your self halo116!please!
here we go
বছরখানেক আগে shadow-lover said…
big smile
this will make you happy XD
sad
Oh god, not again. Stay Calm Halo
বছরখানেক আগে Sonamycutiepie1 said…
I am on FLANA's SIDE!!!! And by the WAy S0nicHedgeh0g Nice pictures of SONIC!!!! I loved the first one!!!
crying
let stop figthing ppl
sad
We are chillax... at least me and Cosmo are... Are teams are still going crazy
im still telling my team to chillax.its going pretty good.
yeah, same with my team... most of them anyway
বছরখানেক আগে jeftelover said…
বছরখানেক আগে moonstarsun said…
surprise
did u know that im new here.so i dont have a clue wat happend here.............
hi kara.
বছরখানেক আগে segafan said…
*sigh* We as a group look on to our planet as dieing or ruining. We insert ourselves into battle, for freedom. We wonder why this is happening. We hold on to things we truly no value riches, technology, power. Have few truly love anymore, How we would leave others to die. Has the term Humanity become an insult to one’s who look and see the world in its true form, It’s crying for help. It’s not dieing were Killing it. Do you really have to steal and cheat, if others would help you wouldn’t need to do these things. We don’t care about it or we would of saved our planet, lives ,Hope. To be called an animal is almost good, Don’t see them murdering each other, Throwing trash out, Or even cursing and hitting each other.
If you had any faith left in God, You would TRY to save our world, The world is not ending we're Ending it, it’s sick.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
crying
stop figthing now please!!!!!!!!!
i going to kill my self if you don't!!!!!!!!!!!!!
dont kill yourself aiai2503.
বছরখানেক আগে ashthewolf said…
y do ppl say they will kill them selfs on the internet?
Cause there hyper people that need to take a chill pill