Total Drama Island Fancharacters School RP?

obssesedTDIgirl posted on Mar 18, 2012 at 04:58AM
Rules
1. Please no Mary-Sues or Ravens
2. At most it can be PG-13
3. Don't exclude people.
4. You don't need to ask to join. JUST JOIN!
5. No super natural or magical stuff. Please keep things relatively realistic.
6. No godmodding.
7. No teleportation. That means that you can't just make your characters appear in places they weren't so they can be involved in certain situations.
6. Try to make sense. Don't just make your characte walk into someone's house uninvited when other people are rping there. I mean seriously, how would you react to a random person just strolling into your house and striking up a conversation?
7. Um… I cant think of anything eles so HAVE FUN!

Oh, and it can envolve things outside of school cause it would be boring if it was only in school. And this IS high school so 9th-12th grade.
last edited on Jun 05, 2012 at 12:56AM

Total Drama Island Fancharacters 1648 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 201-250 of 1648

বছরখানেক আগে Zmidy313 said…
Terra: How? Prom is for seniors.
বছরখানেক আগে Courtneyfan214 said…
Jenny: i have my ways.
Tera: Tell me!
Jenny: fake id's!
বছরখানেক আগে princess2109 said…
(Okie! 8D)
Tobi: *the new girl at school her grey hoodie is up covering up her firey organge hair and her hazel eyes are darked by her hood and shes looking at the floor*
বছরখানেক আগে poophead4837ext said…
(Yay! :P Can Tobi join my article too? :3)
(What article?)
Terra: And ur get my brother into that? U guys could get arrested for fake IDs
(I'll give you a link.)
Tobi: *shifts weigth and she turns on handle on the door to her History class*
Teacher Lady: Ah you must our new student
Tobi: *nods*
Teacher Lady: *looks at her hoodie* Tobi honey please take off your hood ^-^
Tobi: *bites lip and she takes off her hood and her fire organe hair thats pretty curly flies out her hazel eyes gleam in the ligth*
Aryanna: *smiles and waves at Tobi* Hey.
Meredith: How can you get us in?

Tiffany: I just simply asked and they said I could bring one friend. That's all.
Tobi: *waves*
TeacherLady: Tobi just transferred from a school in Texas
Tobi: the gymnasim was built from wood and well we had a termite problem and the is schoolis closed because a kid is sueing
TeacherLady: o.o; and Tpbi will be staying with us untill her school opens again
Tobi: *sits down next to Aryanna*
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Aryanna: If you need help on getting anywhere, ask me. I know this place top to bottom.
Jenny: *to terra* a fake SCHOOL ID!
Terra: 0.0" oh..heh..heh..sorry...*runs to girls' locker room to get changed*
Jenny: terra? what's wrong?
Terra: Nothing! Just wanna change for try-outs.

(I can but in my gay and lesbo OCs)
Jenny: ok. *changes clothes*
*Cross Country try outs*

Joey:*blushes* Man I hate the shorty short shorts so bad!

Cody(GAY OC): *walks up to Joey* Well hey there cutie pie.

Joey:Umm who r u?

Cody: I'm Cody. *brushes up against him* Cody Aguilar
Jenny: i'm gonna go check on the guys.
*sneeks on the guys at the cross country try outs*
Coach: Okay! Today are cross country try outs for boys! So you boys have enough drinks, and lots of energy! The actual try outs start in 5 minutes!

*over by Joey*

Joey:Crap! I 44got my drink in my locker!

Cody: We can share my drink. *licks his tounge all over the tip of his Gatorade bottle*

Joey:No thanks, I'll just ask my sis for a bottle, inside wheree the The Cheerleading try outs are being held... *starts to walk off*

Cody:*smacks Joey's butt as he walks off*

Joey:0.0"....*speed walks inside*
Jenny: *gasp* *walks up to cody* what do you think your doing?
Cody:*sips Gatorade* What r u doing? This is boy try outs. And ur clearly not a boy. I would know...

*By Joey*

Joey: Terra, u got any extra water bottles?

Terra: Yeah! catch. *tosses him a 44 oz bottle full of water*

Joey: Thanks sis! *hugs her then jogs back to cross country*
Jenny: your not much of a boy to me.
Cody: Excuse me? I'm more of a boy than u r!
Jenny: what! i am 100% female! you need to stop trying to be one! and stay away from joey!
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Cody:Y would I need to be female. And u can't tell me what to do, I think Joey is cute and u should get back to cheerleading
Meredith and Tiffany: *standing outside the Gym door waiting for cheerleading try-outs to start*

Meredith: Can you see if it started?

Tiffany: It didn't. Boys are still there.

Meredith: Tiffany...

Tiffany: *sighs* Fine. *opens the door*
Joey:*runs back outside to the track* oh hey Jenny, what r u doing.
Tobi: Oh thank you but I'll mange I get to know half a school in one day [Please stop talking to me your so cute but I don't want to werid you out]
Tiffany: *asks one of the students still getting ready to go to the track, in the gym* Is track try-outs over?

Student: Well, we're not using the gym, so I guess. *goes to the track*

Tiffany: *gestures for Meredith to come in, and she does*
Aryanna *smiles* Ok. I'll sit with you at lunch though. So you feel comfortable.
Tobi: .////. Okay! *quickly shuts mouth because she dosen't want to seem happy for her to sit next to her xD*
(What class are they in)
(History?
Yeah History)
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
(Okie.)

Teacher Lady: OK. Today we will review George Washington's life.

Class: *groans*

Teacher Lady: I know, we did this a million times. But you guys need to pass the test. Now get in your usual groups. Tobi, would you mine going with Aryanna, Ryan, and Marissa? *does that fake smile teachers always do*
Tobi: no thats fine ^-^; [I've aced George Washinton 3 times this shouldn't be hard] I've taken alot of George Washington tests and never gotten less then a B-
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Marissa: Hey...
Tobi: H-Hi! :D
Ryan: Mkai. I'll read the first page. *reads the first page* Anyone want to read next.
Tobi: [I can pass this test with ease i've taken the test 3 times already and gotten A A B] I will
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Ryan: *Nods* Could you red the rest? Since you probably can pronounce the words better than us.
Tobi: Sure! ^-^
Washington was born into the provincial gentry of the Colonial Virginia slave society; his wealthy planter family owned tobacco plantations and slaves. After both his father and older brother died when he was young, Washington became personally and professionally attached to the powerful William Fairfax, who promoted his career as a surveyor and soldier. Washington quickly became a senior officer in the colonial forces during the first stages of the French and Indian War. Chosen by the Second Continental Congress in 1775 to be commander-in-chief of the Continental Army in the American Revolution, Washington managed to force the British out of Boston in 1776, but was defeated and almost captured later that year when he lost New York City. After crossing the Delaware River in the dead of winter, he defeated the British in two battles, retook New Jersey and restored momentum to the Patriot cause. Because of his strategy, Revolutionary forces captured two major British armies at Saratoga in 1777 and Yorktown in 1781. Historians laud Washington for his selection and supervision of his generals, encouragement of morale and ability to hold together the army, coordination with the state governors and state militia units, relations with Congress and attention to supplies, logistics, and training. In battle, however, Washington was repeatedly outmaneuvered by British generals with larger armies. After victory had been finalized in 1783, Washington resigned rather than seize power, proving his opposition to dictatorship and his commitment to American republicanism. He retired from the presidency in 1797 and returned to his home, Mount Vernon, and his domestic life where he managed a variety of enterprises. He freed all his slaves by his final 1799 will.

Dissatisfied with the weaknesses of Articles of Confederation, in 1787 Washington presided over the Constitutional Convention that drafted the United States Constitution. Elected as the first President of the United States in 1789, he attempted to bring rival factions together to unify the nation. He supported Alexander Hamilton's programs to pay off all state and national debt, to implement an effective tax system and to create a national bank (despite opposition from Thomas Jefferson). Washington proclaimed the U.S. neutral in the wars raging in Europe after 1793. He avoided war with Great Britain and guaranteed a decade of peace and profitable trade by securing the Jay Treaty in 1795, despite intense opposition from the Jeffersonians. Although never officially joining the Federalist Party, he supported its programs. Washington's "Farewell Address" was an influential primer on republican virtue and a warning against partisanship, sectionalism, and involvement in foreign wars.

Washington had a vision of a great and powerful nation that would be built on republican lines using federal power. He sought to use the national government to preserve liberty, improve infrastructure, open the western lands, promote commerce, found a permanent capital, reduce regional tensions and promote a spirit of American nationalism.[3] At his death, Washington was hailed as "first in war, first in peace, and first in the hearts of his countrymen".[4] The Federalists made him the symbol of their party but for many years, the Jeffersonians continued to distrust his influence and delayed building the Washington Monument. As the leader of the first successful revolution against a colonial empire in world history, Washington became an international icon for liberation and nationalism, especially in France and Latin America.[5] He is consistently ranked among the top three presidents of the United States, according to polls of both scholars and the general public.
(theres are weekly History lesson! xD just ingore the little numbers)
(That's alot. But I read it all. ^-^ History is one of my favorite subjects.)
*the TeacherLady passes out practice tests on Washington*
Jenny: *to cody* don't tell me where to go! *to joey* are you ok? *places her hand on his cheek*
Joey:Yeah, I'm fine. Just got some water from my sis Terra.
Jenny: well, i'm just warning this cody guy here.
Joey:'Bout what?

Cody:Nothing, she's just leaving. Try-outs are about to start. *puts his arm around Joey and walks off with him*

Joey:???? Well C'ya later Jenny! *looks back and waves*