ওয়ারিওর ক্যাটস্‌ i can make a warrior cat name for u অথবা give u a বিবরণ if u give me a name!!!:))))))) teehee XD

moonglow123 posted on Apr 05, 2011 at 06:55PM
just give me ur description (eye color,fur color etc.)also give me ur personality(like if ur outgoing or shy,fast,or lazy etc.)and if they have something like a scar or a bad ear or a crooked tail or something plz tell me!!!!and if they have done anything that stands out like fought off a fox singlehandedly asa kit or something (idk lol)tell me that too:))))))
if u want me to give u a description i might not always give u wat u were expecting (SAME THING GOES IF U WANT A NAME:D)so sorry if i dont
:))
ill try my best =D
last edited on Apr 05, 2011 at 07:02PM

ওয়ারিওর ক্যাটস্‌ 88 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...
Next

Showing Replies 51-88 of 88

বছরখানেক আগে NewLeaf said…
cool
Main Color: Light Brindle Brown
Secondary color: White Belly, White Paws, White Muzzle
Markings: White Spots

He's cat of IgniteClan! XD
বছরখানেক আগে NewLeaf said…
cool
He also has Blue eyes.
বছরখানেক আগে Vixentail said…
otay, here is a description and name. tell me if you agree with it :D
Name: Shadypaw(brook)
Descript: dark gray with silver streaks and blue eyes
Personality: very shy but nice and friendly after getting to know her. she wishes for mate an kits one day
বছরখানেক আগে HugeKopaFan1 said…
smile
Cat I want name for- black and white fur, one brown eye one black
Cat I want description for- Mousepond
বছরখানেক আগে Fairstepshaven said…
wink
Vixentail, Shadybrook is a great name! With her description, maybe add some brown in there or something, because to me, silver doesn't really work. Just a suggestion :3
বছরখানেক আগে moonglow123 said…
@NewLeAF
brambleice
Berrystream
Moosefrost
Pinebramble

@vixentail
yeah!!!thats a good one :D
and yeahfairstep's right:)or white or some other colr :) otherwise its really good!!:D

@hugekopafan1
shadepool
hareshadow
Skymint:)
Deereyes

mousepond-maybe a dusty brown cat with a white streak down his/her back and green eyes:)

or a black cat with white paws and silver eyes

or a dark brown tabby with hazel eyes

বছরখানেক আগে moonglow123 said…
and for the first mousepond suggestion
maybe some white speckles too!!:D

for the second one maybe a white mask ?
sry for not replying in so long!!!(:
বছরখানেক আগে avasgirl said…
worried
I need help!
Appearance: Longhaired Diluted (blue-cream) tortoiseshell with soft fur and pale green eyes.
Personality: Gentle and quiet.
Extra Info: None, really, except that she and my ginger tabby are BFFs.

I have been thinking of a name like Moss_____. You know, with the prefix Moss.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
CatNinjaXD commented…
Sorry if this is kind of late. xD How about Mossheart, Mossleaf, Mossfrost, Mosscloud, Mossbreeze অথবা Mossfern? বছরখানেক আগে
wink
Oh, yeah, and both my cats are a part of TreeClan, which I made up. (Sorry if I'm stealing the name TreeClan, I didn't mean to!)
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
hmmm
Pelt: Ginger tabby
Eyes: Dark brown
Personality: Spunky
Extras: None, except that she and my diluted tortoiseshell are BFFs.

I have thinking something like Gingerstripe or Sandypelt, or maybe something that says, "I am pretty but can easily kick your butt and break your heart", you know? Oh, and she is my kittypet in real life, and her name is Ginger, which is why I'm thinking about the name Gingerstripe!
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে Jinxkitty280 said…
Med cat app:jinxwing
Looks like:scratch.mit.edu/users/Jinxkitty280/pr­oje­ct/­its just a picture
Personality:shy
বছরখানেক আগে liza116 said…
worried
I Need Some Help W/ The Name!

Appearance: i need some help with this too, but i was thinking light brown with white tipped ears, paws, and tail? i'm not sure though.
Personality: sweet, sarcastic (in a funny, joking way), lovable, helpful
Others: she's very pretty, possibly a med cat, loves kits

I Like Names Ending In feather, song, and maybe breeze? but any suggestions are helpful. (:
AtomicWolfSong commented…
Sorry if I'm too late to respond, but I think it should be Lightheart. It seems like a good fit because আপনি described her as kind and joking. Hope this helps! :) বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে Spottedpool said…
hmmm
name: Spottedpool (got it from the warrior cats website and it grew on me)
Eye color: clear blue
Clan: ThunderClan
Personality: Sweet, humorous, caring, gentle, wise, understanding, and happy to be the best warrior she can be.
I need a physical appearance because i cant decide. one day she'll be black with white spots, the next day she'll be a shining silver like the moon.
বছরখানেক আগে KatieK102 said…

Pelt: Stream light gray, shot haired, very soft, she's an amazingly beautiful cat :)

Eye Color: Shimmering blue

Personality: Fiery temper, sharp tounge when she needs it, very spirited, amazing fighter, very loyal, can be sweet, not at all shy, very very brave,

Extras: she is well known among the clans. Her mother is MistyFoot (MistyStar now), she is not very old, as a matter of fact, she was just appernticed! lol.

So if you just give me her warrior name? I'll add paw to the end of it intill she's a warrior :)
hope that was enough!
বছরখানেক আগে Fairstepshaven said…
What is her apprentice name?

Silverbrook
Shimmerpool
Streampelt
Rushingwaters
বছরখানেক আগে AtomicWolfSong said…
I need help creating a warrior name for my cat Mintpaw! I've thought of it being Mintsong or Mintfoot, but I'd like to see what you can come up with! :)
Eye color: emerald green
Pelt: black-gray with white paws & a white marking on her neck (kind of like a scar)
Personality: Mintpaw is very outgoing and caring. She is very loyal to her Clan, ShadowClan, and will die to protect everyone she loves. Mintpaw is VERY fierce when made fun of and when she is in battle. But she also has a soft side for younger cats and has even made a secret friend that's a kitty-pet.
Will someone please help me with this? I've already gotten a few suggestions from family and বন্ধু and other ফ্যানপপ peeps, but I'd like to see if anyone who uses this person's name ফোরাম can help me. I'd really appriciate it! :) বছরখানেক আগে
OwlWing04 commented…
Just saw this and thought i might throw something out there to help. বছরখানেক আগে
OwlWing04 commented…
What about Mint ফুল বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে PinkNinja10 said…
Pelt: silvery gray tabby, the stripes are only a little darker than the base
Eyes: bright blue
Personality: eager to learn, smart, and fast. She's also opinionated and will stand up to anyone if she thinks she's right. Pretty good at hunting, excellent with battle strategies

If you could help with some name ideas I'd appreciate it:) thanks:)
Hello! I'm not the original creator of this, but I've got a few suggestions. Silverclaw, Moonlight, Trueheart অথবা Moonheart, Moonstripe, and Minnowflash. I hope I've helped! :) বছরখানেক আগে
PinkNinja10 commented…
Hey, I like those! Ths my বছরখানেক আগে
PinkNinja10 commented…
Grr I didn't mean to post that I meant thanks! That's why they shouldn't put the enter key right পরবর্তি to the backspace key :P বছরখানেক আগে
haha, that's okay! :) I have had the same problem. বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে PinkNinja10 said…
Also I don't have an apprentice name or anything like that. She is a warrior though
বছরখানেক আগে Jackal87 said…
A very strong large broad shouldered scruffy furred redish brown tom with murky green eyes.
He has countless scars and is sort of a rogue in his own clan. He is a trust worthy warrior but is never trusted.
I'm not the original creator, but I've got a few choices for you. Foxscar, Clawheart, Swiftclaw, Scarface, Redoak(becuase he is burly), Oakclaw, and Sharpheart(not my best). বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে SqueakeeBee25 said…
Name: (lol I cant think of a name to come up with in the first place.)
Personality: short-temper, a little bit of a loner, fun, trickster, hard-headed
Appearance: (You really cant see it, but on her left side of her face is a scar going down her eye ((like Scar from the Lion King XD) and on the other side three running up her jaw line)
 Name: (lol I cant think of a name to come up with in the first place.) Personality: short-temper, a
Hello! Like in পূর্ববর্তি comments, I've stated I'm not the original person who created this, but I've got a few suggestions. Bumbleheart, Tigershade, Yellowheart, Blackstripe(not my best), Ravenstripe(s), Sunscar, Suncloud, Sunfern, Darktail, Darkbelly, অথবা Marigoldfur. I hope I've helped! :) বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে OwlWing04 said…
I'd like some help. I had a dream once about this really beautiful cat and then i got started rereading the Warrior series. Though she would make a good Warrior. So here are her details:
Name: i know i want it to start with Owl
Appearance: Deep, dark fur almost black that shimmers with dark red. Fluffly, feathery fur, a puffy tail.
Personality: She is wise and respected by her clan. She is outgoing and respectful. She is tough and a good hunter and fighter. She is kind and can be both talkative and quiet. She observes everything around her and is very understanding. She would make a good leader.
Eyes: either green or blue of some color.
CatNinjaXD commented…
Her name could be Owlclaw, Owlfeather, Owlflame, Owlfire, অথবা Owlblaze. Hope this helps! বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে Fawnstar said…
I need a name badly right now for my story! T^T
Appearance: Brown with cream patches. White underbelly and soft deep blue eyes. She-cat
Personality: Wise and light on feet. Battle ready. Is willing to die for clan. Spends time with family and friends too
PinkNinja10 commented…
I may not be the creator of this blog, but I have a few ideas. What do আপনি think of Shadepelt অথবা Shadetail, Sunheart, Dustfur, অথবা Cloudspots? Hope it helps:) বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে honeyfern said…
a warrior name for goldenpaw, silverpaw and bronzepaw please!

Silverpaw: blue eyes, gray fur, a she-cat and a fast and kind personality and she eventualy becomes leader.

Goldenpaw: Green eyes, yellow fur, also a she-cat and a personality of playful becomes a medicine cat

Bronzepaw: Amber eyes, brown fur, a she-cat, with an evil personality, becomes the debuty.

they are from snowclan, a clan i made up and in a prophecy: silver gold and bronze will come together and protect the forest like a barrier
CatNinjaXD commented…
I know I didn't create it but Silverpaw could be Silverbreeze, Silverheart, অথবা Silvermist. Goldenpaw could be Goldenleaf, Goldenberry, অথবা Goldenbird. Bronzepaw could be Bronzefang, Bronzeblaze, Bronzeclaw, অথবা Bronzefur. বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে CatNinjaXD said…
Ok. This is awesome, by the way. I need this for a role, play so thanks. xD

Appearence: Huge, powerful, white tom with thicker fur on his tail. He has semi-long fur. His eyes are a bright forest green. He is an amazing fighter, but not very fast.

Personality: He is very calm and optimistic when others are panicking. He has great strategies and is wise. However, he can be cheerful and knows how to mess around and take a joke. Even though he is an extremely good fighter, he tries to avoid un-needed battles. He loves to play with kits.

Yeah. I think that's it. Anyone can answer. I don't mind. Thanks in advance!!!
Fairstepshaven commented…
Whitelion(star) বছরখানেক আগে
Fairstepshaven commented…
Agh wasn't done.... Clearstar, Palestar, Sleekstar, um... That's all I got for now. I'll post আরো when I can think clearly. বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে sealy2009 said…
Can I have a personality for a warrior named blackpaw please she looks like this
 Can I have a personality for a warrior named blackpaw please she looks like this
sealy2009 commented…
I mean blackpelt!!! Stupid autocorrect !!!!! বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে sealy2009 said…
In real life this is Jenny my pet cat
বছরখানেক আগে LostInFlight said…
I need a name! Having a really hard time thinking of one. :(

Name:____________
Fur: Pitch black, sleek and slender.
Eye colour: Large dark blue eyes.
Personality: She doesn't talk much, but when she does, it's always a good idea to listen to her, as she gives good advice. Kind, inquisitive, intelligent, creative and adventurous. Smart and cheeky, but fun to be around. Selfless, helpful, loyal, and perky.

I need a name! Having a really hard time thinking of one. :( Name:____________ Fur: Pitch black,
বছরখানেক আগে bluefire700 said…
Hi! My warrior cat is not that detailed, but here she is:
Appearance: Beautiful tortoiseshell she-cat with sparkling green eyes. She has a dark ginger tail and ears.
Personality: She is a very fast cat. She loves helping her Clan and hunting on a warm green-leaf day. She fights rather well for a medicine cat. Her mentor died a quater moon ago and she hopes for an apprentice soon.
Hope this is enough!
honeyfern commented…
Bluefire700, I know I don't own this website but I'm board so I'll help আপনি out if she's fast she could be called whisperingwind, fastfoot অথবা driftpool. If she has a ginger tail and ears she could be called gingertail gingerears অথবা gingerfur. She cold also be called emeraldeyes অথবা shinningeyes for her eyes and that's about it, hope I helped বছরখানেক আগে
Thank you! CatninjaXD I thought I should never get a response out of anyone, any way thanks again I havt checked my fan page in months. Silverheart was actually one of the names I wrote down and another website said goldenshine and I was thinking bronzepelt. I'm finally finished writing there story and mailing it to the best person in the world, Erin Hunter keep your fingers cross for me and hopefully a cat warrior movie in 2014.

DragonAura15 commented…
আপনি have me backing আপনি up বছরখানেক আগে
staankerdaskunk commented…
Me three! বছরখানেক আগে
honeyfern commented…
Talking about original post বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে DragonAura15 said…
This has kind of been floating around at the back of my mind...
Appearance: Calico she-cat, but with vivid blue eyes, sleek, a little scrawny
Personality: A dreamer, not very strong physically, but very fast and agile. She is shy, but kind and helpful.
(not very lengthy :P)
honeyfern commented…
One, thanks for backing me up but I knew I shouldn't of sent my 341 paged story, they হারিয়ে গেছে it in the mail. That's when আপনি have to trust your gut বছরখানেক আগে
honeyfern commented…
Anyway, now for your warrior names: Spottedwish, Tinyspots, Swirldream Blueeyes and ....... I thought I had more? Well that's it. I think I'm going to use Spottedwish in a অনুরাগী fiction. I actually thought of that like that.( that's a snap দ্বারা the way) বছরখানেক আগে
honeyfern commented…
Spottedwish অথবা Pebblewish? Vote now! I'm probably going to use both বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে purrloinedlove said…
tom
brown as wood and has mustard yellow splotches and blue eyes that bore through you as if they were icicles stabbing into you
rather haughty but will sacrifice his life for his mate (pale ginger with amber eyes that blaze through her clan) and their only surviving kit (a 'paw, white with eyes of mother)
purrloinedlove commented…
and they are all warriors but the kit is in training) বছরখানেক আগে
Gorseleaper বছরখানেক আগে
honeyfern commented…
Goldenleaf? Eh sounds like a she cat name but kind of goes along with the yellow patches actually yellowpatch would work....... Eh I'll get back to it? বছরখানেক আগে
honeyfern commented…
Icicleeyes, um বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে staankerdaskunk said…
wink
Female
14 moons old
emerald eyes
ginger with smoky spots
half of a tail
fiery temper
more commonly quick to flee
otherwise selfless
fought badgers twice as as 'paw
Any better names than Kestrelbreeze?
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
honeyfern commented…
Can anyone think of names for SnowClan cats? Base it off coldness, like freezefang, iciclecrash, and whiteflake বছরখানেক আগে
honeyfern commented…
Also for ForestClan kind of like ThunderClan names just a little আরো foresty. ;) বছরখানেক আগে
Wihoo! প্রণয় IT! বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে staankerdaskunk said…
wink
I think I'll use those another time. I made my mind up. Thanks anyway!
honeyfern commented…
Your welc welc........ WHAT?! Who says that! Anyway wich one ya using? বছরখানেক আগে
honeyfern commented…
Thanks for backing me up to! My story was 341 pages long and they হারিয়ে গেছে it in the mail:( I should of trusted my gut. I'm glad that I saved the file on my computer though? I'm going to try again বছরখানেক আগে
honeyfern commented…
Um what's the one your using? It might be good for a clan in my fanfiction বছরখানেক আগে
What do people think sounds the best for a fanfiction silverheart, silvermist or silverbreeze? All other names on page 3 please tell me the top three gold...... Silver........ Or gold........ Their main charectors
honeyfern commented…
I'll tell আপনি what I think! DRUNK! Nobody answers. Yeah I feel drunk I'm not even a teenager way bellow the drinking age but I don't drink though? বছরখানেক আগে
honeyfern commented…
I just noticed this! It's gold..... Silver.......and bronze..... That's why আপনি don't type at night বছরখানেক আগে
honeyfern commented…
Oh no my moms coming, time for বিছানা anyway please vote bye. Op, theirs the blinds shutting and the look:( বছরখানেক আগে
cake
Who likes the names corallight and swanfeather for Oceanclan
Now I really want some cake, well my b days in 3days

Um I need a discription for a cat named Mintleaf or Mintcloud I haven't decided but I want her to be gray with green eyes please add personality
বছরখানেক আগে Clearpaw76 said…
I need a description for cat named Grayfall, i don't want his main color to be gray though, I know stupid for what his name is.
বছরখানেক আগে SilverTailCat said…
Name:SilverTail Rank:Warrior Fur:Silver with black stripes with dark color around eyes Eyes: blue Gender:Male