Warriors (Novel Series) Official Warriors Fanclub

SaitoSaturno posted on Apr 05, 2008 at 01:48PM
Of course there would be a fanclub! Maybe you'd think I'm stupid for making this, since Warriors has it's own spot already, but we never really get the chance to discuss Warriors anywhere else. So what better place to discuss it then on the forum?

Warriors (Novel Series) 9 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...
বছরখানেক আগে 123cosmo4 said…
What do you want to say about Warriors? I will say right now that I read Warriors every day around midnight around my nightlight without waking up anyone. THen the next day I have to take a nap but it is worth it.
বছরখানেক আগে SaitoSaturno said…
Same here. Erin Hunter does a good job of writing the series.
বছরখানেক আগে 123cosmo4 said…
Below the replies to the left in "related spots" there is a picture of a polar bear and a person. I read that book and it is terrible. I was (as you said it) bored out of my own skull. What was the worst book you have ever read?
বছরখানেক আগে 18wanda said…
Forget that lamo book 123cosmo4 is talking about. Even if I was bored outta' my own skull like you both say. So if anyone wants to respond to this chatroom again answer to this. What book do you like better? Into the Wild or Fire and Ice. Honestly I like Fire and Ice. It seems to be better written and more informative on Clan life while as a warrior. The ending is fantastic. Well, enough about me. Which one do you like better? Which book do you think Erin Hunter did a better job on?
বছরখানেক আগে bloxxerdude said…
Into the Wild, allthough they come very close.
বছরখানেক আগে aexis123 said…
I would say Forest Of Secrets!
Darkest hour is the best because there is so much action! I love when Firestar and Graystripe break into the RiverClan/ShadowClan camp to rescue Stormkit and Fetherkit!
বছরখানেক আগে aexis123 said…
Nah Power of 3 is the best...
There are too many cats! They need to do more killing liek they did in the old days! I actually wish some sickness will wipe out half the Clan just to make ThunderClan smaller.