WaterClan ~ the rulers of the ocean! Waterclan RP

KatieK102 posted on Apr 03, 2013 at 11:09PM
Leader:

Redstar-(KatieK102)-A hansom light brown tom with faint dark stripes and green eyes. (Wolfpaw)

Deputy:

Riversong-(theWOLFPACK15)- Pretty silver tabby she-cat with white paws and socks, muzzle with blue eyes.
(Dawnpaw)

Medicine Cat:

Frostpaw-(KatieK102)-White she-cat with one black patch over her left eye and green eyes

Medicine Cat Apprentice:

Warriors:

Foxflight-(KatieK102)-Pretty bright gold she-cat with one white paw, white ear tips, white tail tip, and light green eyes.

Swiftstorm-(KatieK102)-Hansom tom with white fur with brown splashes and green eyes

Duststorm-(theWOLFPACK15)-Tan tom with black spotted markings and green eyes (Smoothpaw)

Breezepool-(Naomiwinx)-Pure white coat with black mitten on left back foot and ice blue eyes (Ashpaw)

Stormfoot-(DovexTiger123)-Tom with dark blue fur and amber eyes
Sunpaw[b]

Gingerclaw-(Smartone123)-strong looking and prettyshe cats with sleek dark Ginger fit with light Ginger markings,a tapered tail and blue eyes one blinded and a scar over the eye [b](Spottedpaw)

Eaglefrost-(Jen-Law)-very attractive pale brown tabby tom with blazing blue eyes

Ripplefang-(theWOLFPACK15)-Black and white tom with amber eyes

Apprentices:

Ashpaw-(KatieK102)-Hansom tom with thick smokey grey fur and a white underbelly and light blue eyes.

Dawnpaw-(KatieK102)-Pretty orange she-cat with faint stripes of darker fur and light blue eyes.

Wolfpaw-(theWOLFPACK15)-Hansom very light grey, almost white tabby tom with amber eyes

Spottedpaw-(DovexTiger123)-She-cat with spiky fur with brown and black spots, and dark green eyes

Sunpaw-(DovexTiger123)-Tom with golden fur and amber eyes.

Smoothpaw-(Smartone123)-A pretty and slim light brown she cat with gold eyes

Lilypaw-(Jen-Law)-a pure white she-cat with purple eyes

Sandpaw-(DovexTiger123)-Light sand color she-cat with a white underbelly and blue eyes

Queens:

Sunsplash-(katieK102)-Pretty bright orange she-cat with green eyes and white paws; Redstar's sister.

Duskwhisker-(DovexTiger123)-She-cat with light brown with darker spots and stripes and amber eyes.

Mist-(theWOLFPACK15)-Dark blue/grey she-cat with faintly darker tabby stripes and green eyes (Expecting Ripplefang's kits)

Kits:

Duskwhisker's Kits:
Fluffykit-(DovexTiger123)-Big she-cat with silver fur. Very fluffy. Has brown eyes.
Stonekit-(DovexTiger123)-Gray blue and white tom with a white underbelly paws and tail tip. Amber eyes.

Sunsplash's Kits:
Lakekit-(KatieK102)-Handsome dark brown tom with faint stripes and hazel eyes
Smokekit-(KatieK102)-Big handsome dark smokey gray tom with one white foot, white tail tip and amber eyes

Riversong's Kits:
Shimmerkit-(smartone123)-Pretty creamy brown long haired she-kit with beautiful gold eyes and white-gold nose,paws,tail tip and spine with gold brown spots freckling the back and tail spine (Riversong's and Redstar's foster kit)

Elders:

Blackhawk-(KatieK102)-Black tom with green eyes, one white foot, and a spot of white on his chest.

Cloudwing-(KatieK102)-Fluffy white she-cat with blue eyes

Shellgaze-(theWOLFPACK15)- Molted grey tom with blue eyes, oldest cat in the clan; Riversong's father.

Glaciarfur-(smartone123)-biggish pale pale blue gray tom with pale pale ice blue eyes; ex med-cat

*****************************************­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­

Current Season: Leaf-bare
last edited on Jul 28, 2013 at 01:56AM

WaterClan ~ the rulers of the ocean! 3308 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 3001-3050 of 3308

বছরখানেক আগে theWOLFPACK15 said…
(Narrows eyes)But to fight in a battle that doesn't need to be fought is just mouse brained.-Riversong
বছরখানেক আগে smartone123 said…
smoothpaw:with calm and collected demenor she epicly picks her up and starts to carry her on her own back and walk her to the med den only worried about spottedpaw
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে DoveXTiger123 said…
Sandpaw's eyes flash toward Spottedpaw and Smoothpaw and let out a weird noise in her throat, attracting Sunpaw and Silverpaw's attention. "Oh, no."
They hurried over to help Smoothpaw and helped her carry her. Sunpaw went to the apprentices den, concerned.
"Ashpaw? Do you know what happened?"
smoothpaw:"she had a break down"they were almost there
>.< OMG TRIS!! I made her on paint. I CAN"T WAIT FOR ALLEGENT!!

>.< OMG TRIS!! I made her on paint. I CAN"T WAIT FOR ALLEGENT!!
(cute!)
thanks
(np humans are my best subject to draw XD)
Lol!
( XD)
(Oh, nice picture. :D I love Divergent, only read book 1 so far.)
(love that book)
বছরখানেক আগে KatieK102 said…
*watches from outside the med cat den.* Ashpaw

*flicks an ear* "Who said I it Dosnt need to happen?"
sighs hopes she gets better-smoothpaw
(frowns)I did. And I think that it's poor leadership judgement. It's not a very wise choice. The clan may come off strong but with leaf-bare, disease and infections will slowly kill the clan.-Riversong
Sunpaw trotted up next to Ashpaw and sighed.
" Why does she always end up in the medicine cat's den? It's not fair for her with all she's been through."
"some cats just get bad luck..."is always quiet and not much seems to be known about her-smoothpaw
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Sunpaw sighed again. '' She has the worst it seems,'' Sunpaw sat down on the sand and grunted. '' Well, I hope she makes it out of this one. She seems different after that moon in the medicine cat's den."

Chain gathered his cats around him in the ally. " I've had enough of these cats who claim they ' own ' bits of the terrain out by the ocean. Let's destroy them once and for all! No more being told where and when were allowed to hunt! No more cats attacking us and stealing prey that was rightfully ours! No more 'Clans'! Who's with me?!" Chain jumped up on a pile of garbage bags as the cats around him began to cheer and scream for murder of the Clans. " REVENGE ONCE AND FOR ALL!! "
Chain screamed up at the moon that was covered in dark, wispy clouds. I will kill that cat, the one who killed Sarah, the cat's name I will not forget. Riversong. Chain promised to the dark moon. Sarah will be avenged.
Nods and fallows after her-smoothpaw
(OMG Does he not get that she's the one who snapped her own neck by tripping XD)
(Apparently not XD)
(xp)
(SMH Rogues. Lol)

(Yawns and watches the other kits)-Ravenkit
(xD)
(Sighs frustrated, and leaves the training hollow)-Riversong

(Yawns)-Ravenkit
shimmerkit:licks paw
Stonekit Bounds up to Shimmerkit.
" Hi! Wanna play tag?"

Fluffykit headed over toward Ravenkit.
"Can you believe Stonekit? Playing with a kittypet,"
Fluffykit shakes her head.
" Why in StarClan would he do that?"
(Frowns and tilts head)What's wrong with that?-Ravenkit

(grumbles, walking on)Dumb, tom, why bother having a deputy when he won't listen.-Riversong
"sure!"beams a bright face at him-Shimmerkit
Stonekit jumped with joy. "Okay!" He tags Shimmerkit. " Your it!" Stonekit raced away.

Fluffykit looked at Ravenkit in bewilderment. "She's a Kittypet! Kittypets can't be warriors!"
She hissed at him. Fluffykit stalked away to her next interest. She padded up to Smoothpaw.
"What happened?" She asked.
Easily gets to him and tags him"your it!"dashes away,faster by a long shot-shimmerkit
"..nothing much"says to the kit-smoothpaw
Stonekit hurled after her trying to keep up. Panting, he tripped on a pebble. Stonepaw yelped and fell on his face.

Fluffykit fluffed out her tail and looked around Smoothpaw.
'' Oh," Fluffykit says in disappointment, " Shes sick AGAIN," Fluffykit rolled her eyes and went toward Smokekit and Lakekit. " I'm bored," She announced to the two toms," You wanna play?"
"oh are you ok?"turns around-shimmerkit
Stonekit looked excited. " That was fun! I wanna do that again!"
Shimmerkit:smiles "ok!"
Stonekit tries to get up but his fore paw couldn't hold his weight. Stonepaw yelped and fell over.
" Ouch! Now it hurts! Why??" Stonekit says with more curiosity than pain.

Duskwhisker got up and went to Stonekit, sniffing his paw.
"Are you hurt?"
"It hurts when I put down my paw."
":T Lets go see a medicine cat."
Shimmerkit:"ill help him there!"offers
(Shrugs and continues to watch the other kits)-Ravenkit
Shimmerkit:yawns
(Looks at Shimmerkit and thinks about what the others have said)-Ravenkit
Streches had just the same amount of musles but her fur was a beutiful abnormal color,pattern and texture-shimmerkit
(Tilts head)She's like normal warrior kits. (Examines himself)Could I be just a half warrior?-Ravenkit
Lays down-shimmerkit
(Gets up and is about to go talk to her, then stops)What if I get shunned out by the other kits? They talk to me because my dad is a warrior.... (Shakes head and pads in the other direction.)-Ravenkit
Duskwhisker looks at Shimmerkit.
"Of course you can help. Here, help carry his weight so we can get him to the medicine cat."

Fluffykit looks over at Ravenkit as he made his decision to walk away.
Good, she thinks, Shimmerkit WILL NOT gain friendships among those who are loyal to me, unlike that excuse for a brother I have. Fluffykit smirks in triumph, I will have my way.
বছরখানেক আগে KatieK102 said…
*Licks a paw* ~ Smokekit
(Pads over to Smokekit)Hi!-Ravenkit
Gets up and licks paw runing it over her gorgeous fur bright and bubbley as always-shimmerkit
(Enters camp grumbling)-Riversong

(Tilts head)-Ravenkit
Stormfoot got up from where he sat next to the fresh-kill pile. He went toward Riversong.
"Spottedpaw collapsed again. Poor cat, it's her third time in the medicine cats den, and it hasn't even been 2 moons!"