জীবন্ত Death Soul School Rp!!!

AltairEzio22 posted on Aug 31, 2012 at 09:33AM
This is a school where Soul and wizards will be fighting....
If you are a soul your enemy is wizards
If you are a Wizard your enemy is Soul's

Name:
Powers:
Soul or Wizard:
Background:
Transformations:
Pic:

জীবন্ত 4911 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 701-750 of 4911

বছরখানেক আগে wantadog said…
*Anthony's scythe is snapped in half from the blow to Kyosei's head. He showed no reaction to the bullet hole in his head. He slowly stood up.* "Everything is safe now, so quit it." *Starts walking away*

Ageless: "Ooh! A girl is it? I'll admit a bit on the young side..."

(Pervs rule XD)
 *Anthony's scythe is snapped in half from the blow to Kyosei's head. He showed no reaction to the bul
বছরখানেক আগে hinata3125 said…
rin: *sweatdrop* wh-why is ur nose bleeding?
বছরখানেক আগে cyrus498 said…
anthony:yeah you have them...they are just..not that big..*makes this face saying it*
 anthony:yeah আপনি have them...they are just..not that big..*makes this face saying it*
বছরখানেক আগে Liquidz-Flamez said…
Snow:AAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!! *goes straight threw Moondus's head and his body bursts into ice and crumbles* Its.....over......*eyes close as his Bankai disappeared and he fell back towards Earth,lighting up it the sky as he fell*
Ageless: *Wipes nose* "Oh, no reason, no reason."
rin: THEY'RE B SIZED THATS BIGGER THAN MOST CHICKS!!! *pouts*
anthony:loads up a pistol and points it at agelesses crotch*put your dick back in your pants...or i will shoot it off...SHE IS MINE!!!!*goes right next to rin and licks her cheek playfully*B?!....err.....yeah sure they are big...
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
(Lol remember, the muzzle XD)

Kyosei: *Catches Snow* "You dead? I hate funerals..."

Ageless: *Dodges and is now sitting meditation style on his head* "I see. So she's taken?"
Snow:*barely opens his eyes* I just might be...... I cant move my body.......*arm rips open* darnet......
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
rin: hehe tony!! ^//////////^
hell yeah nd dont u tell me otherwise.......nd yes im taken......
seiji: n-nani!?! ill save u!! *more red flames activate as he jumps in the air and catches snow* i gotcha..
Kyosei: "AWESOME! I've been wanting to say this for awhile! UNDERTAKER! We need a coffin!"
anthony:trys to take off the muzzle*GRRR!!!!!! nero:anthonys a hell hound..part demon..part dog..part human..a muzzle will not hold him...undertaker:whos the poor sap thats dead*takes out his measureing tape*
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Snow:if you put me in a freakin coffin i swear i will kill you *is incased in a sphere of ice*
Kyosei: *Says offhandedly.* "That is made of light. Light is pure energy. It's literally impossible to break since you can't put out more energy than the muzzle is. Unless I say so, he's all bark, no bite."

(He can't use it to attack though, only create things like muzzles and swords and etc etc etc.)
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
rin: awww tony-kun.....*takes muzzle off and kisses his nose* ^///////^
undertaker:*measure kyosei and puts him in the coffin*he a dick he deserves it... anthony:startches head*WHERE DID THAT OLD GEEZER GO!!!*looks around for ageless*
rin: neh tony,i think he went that way....*points to the right* also......you dont really think im small do u? :'3
Kyosei: *Behind Undertaker and taps him on the shoulder* "ya, wrong move." *Uses his manipulation powers on him* "Go to the nearest train station. You have a very important business trip in Alaska."

Ageless: *on Anthony's head still, reading a dirty magazine.* "I do love the spring edition*
undertaker:goes to alska 5 seconds later*sorry but no one died there!!! anthony:DAM YOU OLD MAN!!!*throws him at the wall*and...small what?
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
rin: *sweatdrops* hey.......be careful......AND YOU DIDNT ANSWER MY QUESTION!!!!
anthony:I DONT KNOW WHAT YOUR ASKING IS SMALL!!!!!*rubs his head*
Snow:*stands up a few seconds later* That was a close one.....good thing i had this bottle of angel tears.....next time i wont be so lucky though.....*looks at the sky and smiles*hehe, i did it....YEPIDOE!!!
rin: my chest is wat i mean........WHAT THE HELL ELSE WOULD I BE TALKING ABOUT!?!?!
Snow: *looks back at Rin* Usually when a guy is acting stupid when you ask a question like that the answer is either "no" or "yes"......by the way he's acting i think thats a "yes"
anthony:i could name a billion other things you could be asking but in your case....*starts blushing*your shirt could be makeing them smaller by pushing up against them maybe i should see them in person!!!
rin: O///////////O a-are you serious?
Ageless: *Still on his head* "By the gods, I hope so."
anthony:i could be is i just want to see them but in that case sure!!!*coves agelesses eyes with his hand*old man your not going to see the fragileness of her...
rin: hehehe ^////////^ well in that case.....*unbuttons her shirt*
anthony:starts to drool and his tail comes out from his clothes*this is going to be the first time i see....boob!!
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
*A stone eye appears in the ground. it widens and Ageless gets a nosebleed*

(Lol that last comment)
Snow:*looks the other way and forms a thick ball of ice in his hand as he gets and idea and snicker a bit*
anthony:GODDAM YOU OLD MAN!!!!*throws ageless off of his head and starts stomping on his face*IF YOU HAD A NOSEBLEED THEN!!!!IYOUR GOING TO WISH YOU HAD NO MORE BLOOD!*takes a chainsaw and turns it on*HAAAA!!!!!*looks at snow*EVERYBODY QUIT TRYING TO LOOK AT MY GIRLFREINDS BOOBS!!!!!THEY ARE ONLY FOR ME TO SEE!!!!
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
rin: hahaha!! tony-kun ur so overprotective!! *hugs tony*
anthony:covers her chest with his tail*NO!!NOBODY LOOK!!!!GRR!!!!!
Snow:*throws the ball off ice at Anthony's eyes,making it spread across his face* I have no interest in looking at your girlfriends boobs.......im not the pervert...... he is *points at the old man*
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Ageless: "I'm not a pervert, I'm just more interested in lovely ladies than most."

Kyosei: *On the roof, recovering from his transformation. He gave a contented sigh.* "Finally some time to relax. Sheesh, those guys are so noisy."
rin: *buttons her shirt back up* hehehe ^/////^ ur worse then my brother when it comes to protecting me...*glares at ageless* AND YOU WONT BE SEEING THESE ANYTIME SOON!! >:3
Klay:*wakes up in the nurse office* Im healed.....*opens and closes his hand* Exacellent *gets out of the bed*
Snow: *laughs*
rin:*whispers in tony's ear* youve been a good boy today.......thats why........*smirks seductivly* ithink u deserve this........*licks his ear*
Ageless: "Aww...." *Is suddenly behind Anthony* "Ok then. Cya later." *Walks off, humming*

Kyosei: *Falls asleep on the roof*
seiji: creepy old perv......... O-O RIN WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING!?!?!?!
Snow:*yawns* So exausted......to much energy used......*falls back on his back*
anthony:entire body turns red and he blast off in the air anime like*WOOHOOO!!!!!!!
seiji: *looks at snow* hm......sleep sounds really good right now..*yawns and falls back*
rin: >:3 *pins tony down*
anthony:is all wobly with hearts above his head anime like*ahhh...i think i see the heavens..
rin: i wanna do somethings to u......REALLY sexy things......>:3
Snow: *starts to snore and ice an icey mist came out of his mouth with every breath he took*
anthony:faints blushing* nero:jawdrops*lucky!!!
Rin: *licks his cheek* tony go night-night.....*lays on his stomach and falls asleep* ^//////^