WaterClan ~ the rulers of the ocean! Waterclan RP

KatieK102 posted on Apr 03, 2013 at 11:09PM
Leader:

Redstar-(KatieK102)-A hansom light brown tom with faint dark stripes and green eyes. (Wolfpaw)

Deputy:

Riversong-(theWOLFPACK15)- Pretty silver tabby she-cat with white paws and socks, muzzle with blue eyes.
(Dawnpaw)

Medicine Cat:

Frostpaw-(KatieK102)-White she-cat with one black patch over her left eye and green eyes

Medicine Cat Apprentice:

Warriors:

Foxflight-(KatieK102)-Pretty bright gold she-cat with one white paw, white ear tips, white tail tip, and light green eyes.

Swiftstorm-(KatieK102)-Hansom tom with white fur with brown splashes and green eyes

Duststorm-(theWOLFPACK15)-Tan tom with black spotted markings and green eyes (Smoothpaw)

Breezepool-(Naomiwinx)-Pure white coat with black mitten on left back foot and ice blue eyes (Ashpaw)

Stormfoot-(DovexTiger123)-Tom with dark blue fur and amber eyes
Sunpaw[b]

Gingerclaw-(Smartone123)-strong looking and prettyshe cats with sleek dark Ginger fit with light Ginger markings,a tapered tail and blue eyes one blinded and a scar over the eye [b](Spottedpaw)

Eaglefrost-(Jen-Law)-very attractive pale brown tabby tom with blazing blue eyes

Ripplefang-(theWOLFPACK15)-Black and white tom with amber eyes

Apprentices:

Ashpaw-(KatieK102)-Hansom tom with thick smokey grey fur and a white underbelly and light blue eyes.

Dawnpaw-(KatieK102)-Pretty orange she-cat with faint stripes of darker fur and light blue eyes.

Wolfpaw-(theWOLFPACK15)-Hansom very light grey, almost white tabby tom with amber eyes

Spottedpaw-(DovexTiger123)-She-cat with spiky fur with brown and black spots, and dark green eyes

Sunpaw-(DovexTiger123)-Tom with golden fur and amber eyes.

Smoothpaw-(Smartone123)-A pretty and slim light brown she cat with gold eyes

Lilypaw-(Jen-Law)-a pure white she-cat with purple eyes

Sandpaw-(DovexTiger123)-Light sand color she-cat with a white underbelly and blue eyes

Queens:

Sunsplash-(katieK102)-Pretty bright orange she-cat with green eyes and white paws; Redstar's sister.

Duskwhisker-(DovexTiger123)-She-cat with light brown with darker spots and stripes and amber eyes.

Mist-(theWOLFPACK15)-Dark blue/grey she-cat with faintly darker tabby stripes and green eyes (Expecting Ripplefang's kits)

Kits:

Duskwhisker's Kits:
Fluffykit-(DovexTiger123)-Big she-cat with silver fur. Very fluffy. Has brown eyes.
Stonekit-(DovexTiger123)-Gray blue and white tom with a white underbelly paws and tail tip. Amber eyes.

Sunsplash's Kits:
Lakekit-(KatieK102)-Handsome dark brown tom with faint stripes and hazel eyes
Smokekit-(KatieK102)-Big handsome dark smokey gray tom with one white foot, white tail tip and amber eyes

Riversong's Kits:
Shimmerkit-(smartone123)-Pretty creamy brown long haired she-kit with beautiful gold eyes and white-gold nose,paws,tail tip and spine with gold brown spots freckling the back and tail spine (Riversong's and Redstar's foster kit)

Elders:

Blackhawk-(KatieK102)-Black tom with green eyes, one white foot, and a spot of white on his chest.

Cloudwing-(KatieK102)-Fluffy white she-cat with blue eyes

Shellgaze-(theWOLFPACK15)- Molted grey tom with blue eyes, oldest cat in the clan; Riversong's father.

Glaciarfur-(smartone123)-biggish pale pale blue gray tom with pale pale ice blue eyes; ex med-cat

*****************************************­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­

Current Season: Leaf-bare
last edited on Jul 28, 2013 at 01:56AM

WaterClan ~ the rulers of the ocean! 3308 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1851-1900 of 3308

বছরখানেক আগে theWOLFPACK15 said…
(Watches her and blows at the moss, making it move)-Riversong
বছরখানেক আগে DoveXTiger123 said…
* nods and heads off with Dawnpaw making sure they were out of earshot * Look, I know right now isn't the right time for me to be in love, but, if I were to say Silverpaw might join WaterClan, will you be her friend? I know it's a lot to ask but, she really doesn't have very many even in her real clan. ~ Sunpaw
বছরখানেক আগে KatieK102 said…
*Nods* "Good. Come on." *Goes and leaps out on highrock* ~ Redstar

*Looks at him* "I wouldn;t be mean to her, but I would have to meat her first." ~ Dawnpaw
বছরখানেক আগে smartone123 said…
watches it tail flicks-shimerkit
(Licks her head)Come on, let's go meet the clan.(leads her out and sits at the base of highrock where the wind doesn't blow)-Riversong
fallows in awe of the camp-shimmerkit
(Fluffs up her fur)-Riversong
"All cats old enough to swim join under the highrock for a clan meeting!" ~ Redstar

*Walks over* ~ My cats (Er... lets say the apprentices just came back_)
(Joins)-cats

(Stays in his nest because of aching joints)-Shellgaze

(Licks her chest fur)-Riversong
go out and sit places-cats as well
"so many big warrior.."-shimmerkit
looks at the kit- glaciarfur
 go out and sit places-cats as well "so many big warrior.."-shimmerkit looks at the kit- glaciarfur
(Smiles)some of them are warriors. Others are apprentices and elders...(Sees Glacierfur and gets in his line of vision of the kit)-Riversong
*Walks in camp in tiem for meeting* ~ Foxflight and apprentices.

"Sandkit, you have reached the age of six moons, and it is time for you to be apprenticed. From this day, until you receive your warrior name, you will be known as Sandpaw. I ask StarClan to watch over you and guide you until you find in your paws the strength and courage of a warrior. Swiftstorm, you are ready to take on an apprentice. Though you young, you had received excellent training from Cloudwing, and you have shown yourself to be fierce and brave. You will be the mentor of Sandpaw, and I expect you to pass on all you know to Sandpaw." ~ redstar

*Pads forward to touch noses with Sandpaw* ~ Swiftstorm
cheers-cats
glaciarfur-looks back
(Feels pride for her old mentor and nods in approval of Swiftstorm as a mentor.)Sandpaw, Sandpaw!-Riversong

Looks like the apprentices den just got more crowded.-Wolfpaw
*Rolls eyes* "Maybe we can move Sunpaws nest." ~ Ashpaw

"And I have one more announcement." *Looks at Riversong and Shimmerkit* ~ Redstar
looks at him-shimmerkit
(Nudges him)Outside.-Wolfpaw

(Moves to the side so the clan could see shimmerkit)-Riversong
*Smirks at the idea* ~ Ashpaw

"As some of you noticed, RIversong and I were gone last night. We went to talk about-" *Stops thinking about Ripplefang and Mist* "the changes since leaf-bare was comming when we found a twoleg kit trapped in a bag. Her owners threw her out and she was sick and about to die. We sheltered her and got snowed in. But we brought her back with us this morning and are making her an offical clan member. We've named her Shimmerkit." ~ Redstar
(Wraps her tail around her paws and waits for any objection from her clanmates)-riversong

(Glares at Riversong and looks up at Redstar)And who is to take care of this kit? Riversong obviously can't give the kit what it needs to survive.(He was openly saying that Mist is off the list of giving Shimmerkit milk)-Ripplefang

(Scrapes the dirt under her claws)-Riversong

(Holds in his laugh)-Wolfpaw
*Nudges Wolfpaw sharply* ~ Dawnpaw

*Clearly understanding what Ripplefang was implying, meows* "Of course Riversong can. A kit needs more then milk to survive. And that's the only thing Riversong can't give. And as for the milk, my sister Sunsplash has agreeded to feed her." ~ Redstar

*Looks up at Redstar and narrows eyes but nodds as if that was true whenever cats look at her.* ~ Sunsplash

*Stands up* "Shes a kittypet! Kettypets just can;t join!" ~ Blackhawk
(Mews)Ow!-Wolfpaw

(Catches the narrowed look Sunsplashed gave Redstar and twitches his ear at Blackhawk's comment)He does have a point. She doesn't belong here. She belongs in twolegplace where she belongs with her real mother. Kittypets cant survive out here, I say that you give her back.-Ripplefang

(Growls)Her mother didn't want her.-Riversong

(Rolls eyes and glares at her)Her twolegs didn't, her mother is probably worried sick about her.(Turns to the queens)You would be too if one of your kits went missing all of a sudden.-Ripplefang

(Gets off his nest and limps out and sits with the clan listening)-Shellgaze
*Looks at Smokekit and Lakekit and shivers remembering how she felt when Lakesmoke died only a couple days ago and thought if one of them got hurt she would die. But looks up.* "If he twolegs gave her away and no cat was with her then it's possible the mother didn;t care about her or simply couldn;t care for her." ~ Sunsplash

*Narrows eyes and jumps off of highrock and padds up to Ripplefang.* "She stays." *Meowes deathly clam." ~ Redstar
"uh um "speaks up "sshe didnt ccare"was really nervous"i rremember is that she was "i dont care they were a ttrouble for me" if im aa trouble i ddont mind lleaveing"stamers and looks down-shimmerkit
*Head turns to Shimmerkit and gaze softens* "Your not going anywhere. Your not trouble. You belong here." ~ Redstar

*Whistles* "Protective much?" *Whispers** ~ Ashpaw
looks at him unsure-shimmerkit
(Nods)Like she's actually his.-Wolfpaw

(Licks her head and nuzzles her)No you're staying.-Riversong

(Watches Redstar then turns his gaze on Riversong, and sees that she was some what happy with the kit, stands and limps over, his joints in pain, he sits by his daughter)I say let her stay. We are warriors not monsters. And we will not turn away a kit in need. It is in the code that we do so, no matter were a kit comes from.-Shellgaze

(Blinks at Shellgaze in surprise)-Riversong

(Narrows his eyes)What ever you say, noble leader.(He said the part with discussed. and turns back and enters the medicine den)-Ripplefang
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
"do you want me to leave when i get old enough then"-shimmerkit
(Shakes his head)No, young'un you'll be a big part of the clan by then.-Shellgaze

(Looks at her father with thankful eyes and glad that he wasn't opposed on the kit)-Riversong
"oh ok"smiles at the big warrior"ill do my best and make you all proud of me!"-shimmerkit
*Glares after Ripplefang and crouched down, ready to pounce when Sunspalsh walked over and put her paw on his tail* "Don't. Its not worth it." ~ Redstar

"You'd think so." ~ Dawnpaw

*Walks over to Shimmerkit and licks her head, Sunsplash following him.* ~ Redstar

*Sleepps* ~ Lakekit and Smokekit
(Smiles)I bet you will. (Looks to Redstar and Riversong)Now, this is something new. I guessed that if it's something that you want to do then I'll approve. But a kit is a lot of work for cats who didn't have 3 moons to prepare for it.-Shellgaze

(Nuzzles him)I know. But I think that we'll handle it.-Riversong

Come on let's go and meet the new apprentice.(Walks off to Sandpaw)-Wolfpaw
*Shrugs* "If I can take care of a clan then it can't be that much harder then taking care of a kit." ~ Redstar

*Rolls eyes* ~ Sunspalsh

*Follws* ~ Ashpaw and Dawnpaw
(Narrows eyes )This is a kit we're talking about, the clan is made up of full grown cats, they require different needs.-Shellgaze

(Shakes head and presses against Shellgaze)Don't worry. I'll be with her most of the time.-Riversong

(Rolls eyes)StarClan knows how this is gonna turn out.-Shellgaze
"I know. But it's not like I'l be doing it alone. I'll have Roversong and Sunsplash too." ~ Redstar

*Walks up to Sandpaw* "Hi, I'm Dawnpaw" ~ Dawnpaw

Right well, any question you have on being a father, you know where to find me (Gets up on shaky paws and heads off to the elder's den)-Shellgaze

(Watches him leave and frowns as she notices that he seemed more frail. Silently hoping that StarClan wasn't calling to him yet. Turns to Sunsplash) Thank you for volunteering on giving Shimmerkit milk.-Riversong

I'm wolfpaw.-Wolfpaw
*Glares at Redstar and cuffs him hard* "I didn't. I didn;t even knwo my brother brought home a kit." *Looks at Shimmerkit and gaze softens* "But I can;t exactly say no. She's beautiful. How old is she?" ~ Sunspalsh

*Ducks, avoiding his sisters claws* ~ Redstar

*Looks at Sandpaw and eyes turn curious* "I;m Ashpaw." ~ Ashpaw

*Sees Ashpaw and smirks* ~ Dawnpaw
She looks to be half a moon.(Turns to Redstar)You could've warned her.-Riversong

We'll show you around the apprentices den.-Wolfpaw
*Shrugs* "It was a spin of the moment. I thought Mist woudl be able to but Ripplefang made it clear that she cant. And I knew Sunspalsh would come through." *Nudges Sunsplash* ~ Redstar

*Looks at him un-amused* "Lucky for you." *Turns back to the kit* "So just a bit younger then Lakekit and Smokekit" ~ Sunsplash
(Nods)It might be for the better though. Mist has greencough and we wouldn't want Shimmerkit to get it.-Riversong
*Looks at Riversong, his eyes piercing hers* "Is that really the only reason you don;t want her feeding Shimmerkit?" ~ Redstar

*Felt a fight coming on and walked up to Shimmerkit smiling* "Hi. I'm Sunsplash." ~ Sunsplash
(Hackles raise)Of course it is.-Riversong
"hello im shimmerkit"looks at her with shimmering golden eyes"your so pretty"blinks-shimmerkit
goes to cheeck on mist mummbles"that kit isnt made for this"sighs and gives her some strength herbs- glaciarfur

"i wonder how this kit will do?'says to herself-smoothpaw

thinks about how the kit will do"well i support it"says outload-gingerclaw
(Licks up the herbs and hears him)How can you tell?-Mist

(Blinks at her)You do?-Duststorm
"she seems so out of place,she feels like shell never be accepted so shell just wear herself out be cause she feels she needs to"says-glacierfur
"ya i think shell prove herself"-gingerclaw
*Looks at Smoothpaw* "Well I like her." ~ Dawnpaw

*Smiles and licks her head* "Thank you. And your beautiful, eshpeshly for a kit." *Looks at Riversong and Redstar* "Your mom and dad look busy. WOudl you like to meet Smokekit and Lakekit?" ~ Sunsplash

*Dosn't believe her* "In the tree hollow you said you would never allow her to feed her. I knwo thats not the onyl reason why." ~ Redstar

(Does anyone else have a Fanfiction account?))
(no i dont XD)
"im nutreal about her"-smoothpaw
"sure!'-shimmerkit
*Shrugs* "I think she deserves a chance." ~ Dawnpaw

*looks from Sandpaw to Dawnpaw and Smoothpaw* "She a cute kit, but I don;t think she;ll make it." ~ Ashpaw

"Ignore them. You'll just have to show them you can survive." *Smiles and picks her up by the scraff and brings her to the nursery.* ~ Sunspalsh

*Looks up* "Mommy! Where were-" *Stops when he sees Shimmerkit* ~ Smokekit
looks at smokekit blinks then smiles"hello im shimmerkit!"-shimmerkit
"maybe she will maybe she wont i dont know well see"-smoothpaw
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
*Puts her down.* "The smoke colored tom is Smokekit. And the brown tom is Lakekit." ~ Sunsplash

*Looks confused* "you dont smell like a clan cat." ~ Lakekit

"And we've never seen you before. Are you from another clan?" ~ Smokekit
"im from a bag"says-shimmerkit