WaterClan ~ the rulers of the ocean! Waterclan RP

KatieK102 posted on Apr 03, 2013 at 11:09PM
Leader:

Redstar-(KatieK102)-A hansom light brown tom with faint dark stripes and green eyes. (Wolfpaw)

Deputy:

Riversong-(theWOLFPACK15)- Pretty silver tabby she-cat with white paws and socks, muzzle with blue eyes.
(Dawnpaw)

Medicine Cat:

Frostpaw-(KatieK102)-White she-cat with one black patch over her left eye and green eyes

Medicine Cat Apprentice:

Warriors:

Foxflight-(KatieK102)-Pretty bright gold she-cat with one white paw, white ear tips, white tail tip, and light green eyes.

Swiftstorm-(KatieK102)-Hansom tom with white fur with brown splashes and green eyes

Duststorm-(theWOLFPACK15)-Tan tom with black spotted markings and green eyes (Smoothpaw)

Breezepool-(Naomiwinx)-Pure white coat with black mitten on left back foot and ice blue eyes (Ashpaw)

Stormfoot-(DovexTiger123)-Tom with dark blue fur and amber eyes
Sunpaw[b]

Gingerclaw-(Smartone123)-strong looking and prettyshe cats with sleek dark Ginger fit with light Ginger markings,a tapered tail and blue eyes one blinded and a scar over the eye [b](Spottedpaw)

Eaglefrost-(Jen-Law)-very attractive pale brown tabby tom with blazing blue eyes

Ripplefang-(theWOLFPACK15)-Black and white tom with amber eyes

Apprentices:

Ashpaw-(KatieK102)-Hansom tom with thick smokey grey fur and a white underbelly and light blue eyes.

Dawnpaw-(KatieK102)-Pretty orange she-cat with faint stripes of darker fur and light blue eyes.

Wolfpaw-(theWOLFPACK15)-Hansom very light grey, almost white tabby tom with amber eyes

Spottedpaw-(DovexTiger123)-She-cat with spiky fur with brown and black spots, and dark green eyes

Sunpaw-(DovexTiger123)-Tom with golden fur and amber eyes.

Smoothpaw-(Smartone123)-A pretty and slim light brown she cat with gold eyes

Lilypaw-(Jen-Law)-a pure white she-cat with purple eyes

Sandpaw-(DovexTiger123)-Light sand color she-cat with a white underbelly and blue eyes

Queens:

Sunsplash-(katieK102)-Pretty bright orange she-cat with green eyes and white paws; Redstar's sister.

Duskwhisker-(DovexTiger123)-She-cat with light brown with darker spots and stripes and amber eyes.

Mist-(theWOLFPACK15)-Dark blue/grey she-cat with faintly darker tabby stripes and green eyes (Expecting Ripplefang's kits)

Kits:

Duskwhisker's Kits:
Fluffykit-(DovexTiger123)-Big she-cat with silver fur. Very fluffy. Has brown eyes.
Stonekit-(DovexTiger123)-Gray blue and white tom with a white underbelly paws and tail tip. Amber eyes.

Sunsplash's Kits:
Lakekit-(KatieK102)-Handsome dark brown tom with faint stripes and hazel eyes
Smokekit-(KatieK102)-Big handsome dark smokey gray tom with one white foot, white tail tip and amber eyes

Riversong's Kits:
Shimmerkit-(smartone123)-Pretty creamy brown long haired she-kit with beautiful gold eyes and white-gold nose,paws,tail tip and spine with gold brown spots freckling the back and tail spine (Riversong's and Redstar's foster kit)

Elders:

Blackhawk-(KatieK102)-Black tom with green eyes, one white foot, and a spot of white on his chest.

Cloudwing-(KatieK102)-Fluffy white she-cat with blue eyes

Shellgaze-(theWOLFPACK15)- Molted grey tom with blue eyes, oldest cat in the clan; Riversong's father.

Glaciarfur-(smartone123)-biggish pale pale blue gray tom with pale pale ice blue eyes; ex med-cat

*****************************************­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­

Current Season: Leaf-bare
last edited on Jul 28, 2013 at 01:56AM

WaterClan ~ the rulers of the ocean! 3308 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 2101-2150 of 3308

বছরখানেক আগে theWOLFPACK15 said…
(Purrs)You're gonna be an excellent hunter.-Riversong
বছরখানেক আগে smartone123 said…
"really!"-shimmerkit
(Fluffs up her fur and nods)You have a very good aim when jumping. (Licks her head)-Riversong
smiles her fur makeing her not cold at all due to the fact she had such thick fur-shimmerkit
(Is envious of her long coat as she was shivering. Yawns)How about we go back into the nursery.)-Riversong
'but the snow"looks at her-shimmerkit
(Shakes her pelt)I'm sure it'll still be here later.-Riversong
"oh ok"smiles-shimmerkit
(Picks her up and carries her into the nursery and lays down in the nest and curls around her)-Riversong
বছরখানেক আগে KatieK102 said…
*Nods* "Why am I here? Does Starclan have a message for me?" ~ Redstar
(Nods)Afraid so... (Looks out at the lake, stars dividing the water in two, unaudible growls sounded in the distance)-Quietstep
*Looks around and feels fur bristel* "Whats the matter? What's going on?" ~ Redstar
"ok"-shimmerkit
I'm not one to leave a cat in the dark... (The line of stars begin to shimmer and the yowls growl louder, but they echo in the distance, and the water then makes two small ponds one with ripples and one red, she looks at him)Your clan has mixed feelings about the kit, you and my daughter brought into your camp. She will be raised right, but if you don't treat the situation right, you could end up splitting waterclan in two.-Quietstep

(Licks her head and lays down her head pulling Shimmerkit close)-Riversong
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
*Pricks his ears* "What do you mean "Treat the situation right"? Redstar
smiles-shimmerkit
(Touches his shoulder)Your clanmates cannot be forced to love the kit, she will have to grow on them. Don't push any clanmates away, even if it has something to do with past decisions. (Looks to the Rippling water)-Quietstep

(Looks at her, smiling and wraps her tail around her)-Riversong
smiles and yawns-shimmerkit
*Looks at the water too and understands. Forces himself not to growl* "You mean Ripplefang." ~ Redstar
(Purrs and starts to quietly sings her a lullaby)-Riversong

last edited বছরখানেক আগে
falls asleep-shimmerkit
*Looks at the water too and understands. Forces himself not to growl* "You mean Ripplefang." ~ Redstar
sleeps-shimmerkit
(Purrs and grooms her sleeping body)-Riversong

(Nods)Love is a powerful thing, and sometimes a cat can stray from their path just for it. Following your heart is something that StarClan can't control. But don't let that shroud your judgement. The more you push him to hate you, could lead down a dark path for the clan. Pick the path to save the clan from that. (The two ponds disappear and they were left in a meadow)-Quietstep
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
*Growled at the thought of Ripplefang pushing him down any path, but it silenced itself and he gave Quietstep a helpless look* "I do love her. And I don't want her to get hurt again. But how can I do that with Ripplefang in the clan?" ~ Redstar
dreams her brain vulnerable to anything dark(dark forest) or light(starclan)into her brain-shimmerkit
(Places her paw on his heart)Follow YOUR heart, Redstar. Riversong has a lot of hate in hers for Ripplefang. And Ripplefang really did mean that he wanted to see her happy again. But you'll have to decide on your own.-Quietstep
sleeps on-shimmerkit
(hey can annyone make etheir a starclanor dark forst cat enter her dream?i know its weird XD)
Did some one say DARK FOREST? *Evil laughter and lightning*)
(hehe yes mad woman XD)
(Oh! Me and Wolfpack got this!)

*Appears in Shimmerkit's dream with another cat* ~ Silverblaze

"But we never got along either!" ~ Redstar
Dark forest cat : Ferretfur- Dark grey tom with black legs, white face and a black mask
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
is walking around confused sniffi ng trying to understand what was going on-shimmerkit
(maybe ill join that group XD)
(Purrs)I can't tell you Ripplefang's path, I've already told you to much as it is. You'll figure it out.-Quietstep
theWOLFPACK15 commented…
Do it!!! বছরখানেক আগে
(hehe XD)
"where am i?"sounds cofused-shimmerkit
(A meadow forms around them, it felt welcoming)Don't be afraid little one.-Ferretfur
"oh ok im shimmerkit!"smiles warmly-shimmerkit
(smiles his gold eyes shining and his deep voice sounding welcoming)I'm Ferretfur-Ferretfur
"whoa your so cool and handsome!"grins"i hope i get to be as cool!"-shimmerkit
বছরখানেক আগে DoveXTiger123 said…
( Lol XD )

* Grabs some moss and follows Wolfpaw * ~ Sandpaw

* Does the same but stops and puts his head in side the medicine den to check on Spottedpaw. * You feeling better? ~ Sunpaw

Yeah, Somehow I can walk now, but I still have to stay here for another day. ~ Spottedpaw

That's good. Sandpaw is very curious and she wants to see you. Not now though, we have to help the elders with their bedding. See ya later! * Picks up his moss and goes to the Elder's den * ~ Sunpaw
is asleep-shimmerkit
(Such a naive kittypet, smiles)Well thank you. -Ferretfur

(Makes his way to the elders den)-Shellgaze
"its what you deserve,but may i ask where am i?"-shimmerkit
(Looks to Silverblaze then back to her)Well you're at a special meeting place, where StarClan cats meet.-Ferretfur
"your starclan?"asks-shimmerkit
Well, a different kind of StarClan.-Ferretfur
"how is it different?"-shimmerkit
We have great warriors where we come from.-Ferretfur
"really?" smiles"cool!"-shimmerkit