WaterClan ~ the rulers of the ocean! Waterclan RP

KatieK102 posted on Apr 03, 2013 at 11:09PM
Leader:

Redstar-(KatieK102)-A hansom light brown tom with faint dark stripes and green eyes. (Wolfpaw)

Deputy:

Riversong-(theWOLFPACK15)- Pretty silver tabby she-cat with white paws and socks, muzzle with blue eyes.
(Dawnpaw)

Medicine Cat:

Frostpaw-(KatieK102)-White she-cat with one black patch over her left eye and green eyes

Medicine Cat Apprentice:

Warriors:

Foxflight-(KatieK102)-Pretty bright gold she-cat with one white paw, white ear tips, white tail tip, and light green eyes.

Swiftstorm-(KatieK102)-Hansom tom with white fur with brown splashes and green eyes

Duststorm-(theWOLFPACK15)-Tan tom with black spotted markings and green eyes (Smoothpaw)

Breezepool-(Naomiwinx)-Pure white coat with black mitten on left back foot and ice blue eyes (Ashpaw)

Stormfoot-(DovexTiger123)-Tom with dark blue fur and amber eyes
Sunpaw[b]

Gingerclaw-(Smartone123)-strong looking and prettyshe cats with sleek dark Ginger fit with light Ginger markings,a tapered tail and blue eyes one blinded and a scar over the eye [b](Spottedpaw)

Eaglefrost-(Jen-Law)-very attractive pale brown tabby tom with blazing blue eyes

Ripplefang-(theWOLFPACK15)-Black and white tom with amber eyes

Apprentices:

Ashpaw-(KatieK102)-Hansom tom with thick smokey grey fur and a white underbelly and light blue eyes.

Dawnpaw-(KatieK102)-Pretty orange she-cat with faint stripes of darker fur and light blue eyes.

Wolfpaw-(theWOLFPACK15)-Hansom very light grey, almost white tabby tom with amber eyes

Spottedpaw-(DovexTiger123)-She-cat with spiky fur with brown and black spots, and dark green eyes

Sunpaw-(DovexTiger123)-Tom with golden fur and amber eyes.

Smoothpaw-(Smartone123)-A pretty and slim light brown she cat with gold eyes

Lilypaw-(Jen-Law)-a pure white she-cat with purple eyes

Sandpaw-(DovexTiger123)-Light sand color she-cat with a white underbelly and blue eyes

Queens:

Sunsplash-(katieK102)-Pretty bright orange she-cat with green eyes and white paws; Redstar's sister.

Duskwhisker-(DovexTiger123)-She-cat with light brown with darker spots and stripes and amber eyes.

Mist-(theWOLFPACK15)-Dark blue/grey she-cat with faintly darker tabby stripes and green eyes (Expecting Ripplefang's kits)

Kits:

Duskwhisker's Kits:
Fluffykit-(DovexTiger123)-Big she-cat with silver fur. Very fluffy. Has brown eyes.
Stonekit-(DovexTiger123)-Gray blue and white tom with a white underbelly paws and tail tip. Amber eyes.

Sunsplash's Kits:
Lakekit-(KatieK102)-Handsome dark brown tom with faint stripes and hazel eyes
Smokekit-(KatieK102)-Big handsome dark smokey gray tom with one white foot, white tail tip and amber eyes

Riversong's Kits:
Shimmerkit-(smartone123)-Pretty creamy brown long haired she-kit with beautiful gold eyes and white-gold nose,paws,tail tip and spine with gold brown spots freckling the back and tail spine (Riversong's and Redstar's foster kit)

Elders:

Blackhawk-(KatieK102)-Black tom with green eyes, one white foot, and a spot of white on his chest.

Cloudwing-(KatieK102)-Fluffy white she-cat with blue eyes

Shellgaze-(theWOLFPACK15)- Molted grey tom with blue eyes, oldest cat in the clan; Riversong's father.

Glaciarfur-(smartone123)-biggish pale pale blue gray tom with pale pale ice blue eyes; ex med-cat

*****************************************­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­

Current Season: Leaf-bare
last edited on Jul 28, 2013 at 01:56AM

WaterClan ~ the rulers of the ocean! 3308 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 2301-2350 of 3308

বছরখানেক আগে theWOLFPACK15 said…
(Nods and grabs the stick, instantly biting down on it as more pain comes)-Mist

(Paces)Will she be alright? She's still weak from sickness.-Ripplefang
বছরখানেক আগে KatieK102 said…
"Shell be fine but she needs water. Go get some snow" *puts a paw on her stomach and pushes down lightly helping with the cramps* Frostpaw

*padds out of the elders den and looks at Wolf and Ash* "I think Most is kiting!" Dawnpaw
(Lets out a low painful yowl as she lays her head down)-Mist

(Nods ang grabs some moss and runs out to the den entrance and rolls the moss in the snow)-Ripplefang

(Looks to her)Really? Are you sure?-Wolfpaw
বছরখানেক আগে smartone123 said…
is there helping her push and keep calm-glaciarfur
*Raises an eye as she yowls* "Yea. I'm pretty sure." ~ Dawnpaw

"It's OK Mist. Just push when I say so." ~ Frostpaw
(Twitches his ears)It doesn't sound good though.-Wolfpaw

(Grabs the moss ball and takes it back in and places it next to Frostpaw)Anything yet?-Ripplefang

(Nods and bites the stick)-Mist
"Soon." *Watches Msit concentrated.* "One two... three. Push!" ~ Frostpaw
(Pushes and out comes a black kit, but it laid deathly still)-Mist
*Looks at the kit worried but dosn;t let it show. Nips the sack open and nudges it to her stoamch* "Ripplefang, start licking it." *Looks at Mist* "Come Mist. Only 2 more! Push!" ~ Frostpaw
(Nods and starts to lick the kit, his fur starts to bristle as it doesn't move)-Ripplefang

(Pushes again, she lets out a low moan then pushes again, out comes a white kit with one black ear it too was very still)-Mist
*Feeling even more worried, nips the sack open and licks the kit* "One more time!" ~ Frostpaw
is sad"there all almost dead" works on the kits too-glaciarfur
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Spins around and glares at him* "No their not. Keep goign!" ~ Frostpaw
(Bites the stick making it splinter, she has one last spasm of pain forcing her to push harder, out comes a white tom with black splotches, squirming)-Mist

(grabs the kit that Frostpaw had and licked it fiercely, but no signs of life showed)-Ripplefang
*Sighs loudly with relief* "This one's alive for sure." *Nips the sack and licks the kit fiercly* ~ Frostpaw
(Lets out a small mew)-kit

(Looks at the other two kits)-Ripplefang

(Lays her head down her eyes half closed)What do you mean, alive for sure?-Mist
"Mist I... I'm sorry. But I'm not sure how much longer your first 2 kits have." ~ frostpaw
Better correct that... This white one is stiff..(Nudges ith kit sadly)-Ripplefang

(Lifts her head)W-what?-Mist
*Growls* "No. When I checked your eariler I KNEW at leats one was alive. Keep licking them." ~ Frostpaw
(Growls)I've lick the second one fiercely. It's not moving it's dead.-Ripplefang

(The last one is still alive)
*Glares at him* "Then keep licking the last one for Starclans sake!" *Sounded much fiercer then a med. cat should* ~ Frostpaw
(Growls and grabs the tom and starts licking it)-Ripplefang

(lets out a loud, lively, yowl)-Kit

(Perks her ears)It's alive?(sounded relieved)-Mist
"only one is alive give it up frostpaw the others died cause she was sick"sighs-glaciarfur
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
*Sighs and her head drops* "I know." *But perks* "Atleast this one lived" ~ Frostpaw
(Smiles and places it at Mist's stomach where it suckled)It's a tom.-Ripplefang

(Smiles a little then frowns as she sees the dead kits)-Mist
"yes its a good thing"but looked abit worried-glaicerfur
(Lays by her and licks her head)My warrior ancestors will watch over them in StarClan-Ripplefang

Can we send them off with names?-Mist
"go ahead"-glaciarfur
(Looks to Ripplefang)You name this litter.-Mist

(Nods)The white one with a black ear will be Lightkit, and the black one will be Shadowkit. I hope to see them in StarClan when I join.-Ripplefang
*Sighs sadly* "Yes. You'll see them when their time comes." *Looks at the white tim with black splashes* "What about him?" ~ Frostpaw

(Looks over to the tom)He will be Ravenkit.-Ripplefang

Ravenkit- White tom with black splotches with green eyes
 (Looks over to the tom)He will be Ravenkit.-Ripplefang Ravenkit- White tom with black splotches wi
(Aw. Cute cat!)

*Purrs* "Ravenkit. I love it." ~ Frostpaw
(Licks the kit)He's a little copy of you, Ripplefang.-Mist

(Purrs)Welcome to the world of warriors little guy.-Ripplefang
*{urrs* "I'll go let Redstar know." *Walks to where Redstar was playnig in front of the nersury* "Redstar? Mist had her kits. ... 2 of them died but one lived. They named him Ravenkit" ~ Frostpaw
(Wraps her tail around Ravenkit and looks to Ripplefang)He won't do anything to my kit will he?-Mist

(Forces his fur to stay flat and licks her head)No. It's tradition for the leader to meet the newborn members of clan.-Ripplefang

(Mews and keeps suckling)-Ravenkit

(Flicks her ear at the mention of Mist and kits)-Riversong

*Looks to the med. den and sighs quietly. Looks at Riversong* "I need to talk to you later." *Stands up and walks in to the den* ~ Redstar
(Nods and watches him leave)-Riversong

(mews and curls up)-Ravenkit

(Looks up)Redstar.-Ripplefang
is still worried-glaciarfur
(hes thinking it might be like the brokenkit senerio where all his littermates died at birth)
*Notices Glacierfur* "Glacierfur? Can i talk to you?" ~ Frostpaw

*Looks at him cooly* "Ripplefang." *Looks at Mist and Ravenkit and his gaze softens* "Hi Mist. Frostpaw told me you've named him Ravenkit?" ~ Redstar
(Smiles and lowers her guard)Yes. He's one out of three who survived. I hope he'll be as strong as his father-Mist

(Smiles and licks her head)-Ripplefang
*Forces a smile* "I'm sure he will be." *Stands up* "Congrats Mist. I'll go let the clan know he was born." *Trots out and leaps on high rock* "Every cat whos old enough to swim join for a clan meeting!" ~ Redstar

*Gatehrs* ~ My cats
(Pads up next to Shimmerkit and sits by her)-Riversong

(Gathers)-cats
*Looks around* "Mist has given birth to Ripplefang's kits. Shadowkit, Lightkit, and Ravenkit. But, because Mist was sick, Shadowkit and Lightkit have joined Starclan." ~ Redstar
(murmurs around)-cats

(Whispers in Dawnpaw's ear)Do you think that's starclan's way of saying that they disapprove of Ripplefang taking on a non Waterclan cat as a mate?-Wolfpaw
*Flicks ears* "Maybe. Do you think so?" ~ Dawnpaw

"And, since everyone is here, the cats going to tonight's gathering are: RIversong, Duststorm, Foxflight, Stormfoot, Gingerclaw, Wolfpaw, Dawnpaw, and Sunpaw" ~ Redstar
(Shrugs then hears their name being called for the gathering)-Wolfpaw

(Looks up at the setting sun)-Riversong
*Flashes a smile at hiim* "Looks like were going to a gathering." ~ Dawnpaw

*Leaps off of high rock* "Well leave soon." *Padds over to Riversong.* ~ Redstar
(Smiles)This should be interesting. I wonder if any of the apprentices have been made warriors.-Wolfpaw

(Stands)You wanted to talk?-Riversong
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
(You mean Wolfpaw? lol)

*Smiles fades* "Maybe we would be if we wern;t still in trouble." ~ Dawnpaw

*Nods and gestures to his den* ~ Redstar
(Whoops XD)

(Frowns and looks at his paws)Yeah...-Wolfpaw

(Pads after him, entering his den)-Riversong