নারুত Most disturbing death in the নারুত series

akatsuki_otaku posted on Jun 07, 2009 at 05:30PM
Many have died & i know,fellow narutards,how messed up you got with the whole thing so I'd like to know about the most disturbing deaths >^..^<

নারুত 309 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 51-100 of 309

বছরখানেক আগে undeademperor1 said…
yay!!!!
বছরখানেক আগে Hidanfan said…
DAMN! i always miss so much!T^T damn loops.....*looks at pein* I BLAME U!!*runs away*
 DAMN! i always miss so much!T^T damn loops.....*looks at pein* I BLAME U!!*runs away*
lol!!!!
বছরখানেক আগে cici746454 said…
nice picture lol
বছরখানেক আগে rusty746454 said…
you made my day! lol
বছরখানেক আগে akatsuki_otaku said…
big smile
<3 da pic
yeah!!!!!!
HIDANFAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!sory,­;3 yellin' when im excited.
Btw,im excited cuz well duh,listenin' 2 a Naruto song......
Kaki narase sonzai wo.....koko no iru to................YEAH YEAH YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!IN DA ZONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SARAKE DESU HANJOU WO......BANJOU NO ONO WO.......NAMIDAME GA UNMEI..WO KAETE YUKU...........NARUTO RULEZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
WHOAAA OHHHHHHHHHHHH........WHOAAAAAAAAAAAA OHHHH.......OHHHHHHHHHH....WHOAAAAAAA
AKATSUKI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!NARU­TO!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!
JUST LOOKS LIKE A SURVIVAL GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*dances like crazy*
GO!!!!GO!!!!!!!!!!!!GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!
U R MY FRIEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!U R MY DREAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
CLOSER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!THE CLOSER U GET 2 SOMETHING..............THE TOUGHER IT IS 2 C IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!AND I'LL NEVER TAKE IT 4 GRANTED!!!!LETS GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
EVERYBODY STAND UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!3 2 1.......MAKE SOME NOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
KAGE BUSHIN NO JUTSU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
INO-SHIKA-CHO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
DESU!!!!!!!!!!DESU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
INTO THE DEPTHS OF OUR PAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!L­A!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!
HEROS COME BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BLUE BIRD,TAKE FLIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!
WHOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA..............­...­...­...­...­...­.TH­E DISTANCEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE­EEE­EEE­EEE­EEE­EEE­EEE­EEE­EEE­EEE­EE!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!
ITACHI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DEIDARA!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!
ART IS A BANG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LONG SHOT PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
MANGEKYO SHARINGAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!
BYAKUGAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
RINNEGAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!
ETERNAL MANGEKYO SHARINGAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
RASEN-SHURIKIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!
CHIDORI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AMATERASU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!
SUSANOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
TSUKUYOMI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!
HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM................YEAH!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!
MASTER-SASORI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!
CROW-CLONE JUTSU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SNAKE,RAM,MONKEY,BOAR,HORSE,TIGER........­...­...­...­..F­IRE RELEASE:GREAT FIREBALL TECHNIQUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!
BELIEVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
TOBI IS A GOOD BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!TOBI IS A BAD BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ZETSU-SAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ITACHIIIIII­III­III­II!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!D­EID­ARA­-SE­NPE­I!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!
PAIN-SAMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!
MONSTER OF DA HIDDEN MIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YEAH!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!
I DONT CARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SABUKONA NO GAARA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SASUKKKKKKKKKKKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!
DATEEBBAYO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![ro­ng splelings mayb]
narutoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!
UN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!UN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!Y­EAH­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!
BELIEVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
বছরখানেক আগে Hinata1994 said…
lol akatsuki_otaku!
big smile
well,i guess i was a being a lil' narutarded,back then,un
lol that was a great song!!!!
laugh
lol
বছরখানেক আগে tails-doll said…
cool
lol nice akatsuki_otaku :)
THANKU,THANKU,THANKU,MY ADORING FANZ!!!!!!!!!!!!XD
Well guys,it wasnt actually a song,just me listin' 2 a naruto song & gettin' a lil'...ok mayb more than just a lil' hyper!!!!!!!!XD
Cant help it!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Believe it,un!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
some one drank too much pop lol
or ate 2 much candy..or drank 2 much blood =P XD (dont ask its an inside joke between me and my friends O_-)
বছরখানেক আগে NoobieXXXL said…
tongue
WTF F*** Danzou Kakashi Would be the best hokage!!!
that's random
cool
Kakashi'll b just great,un but if i could pick any1,un...it'b Itachi-san or DeiDei or Nagato orrrrrrr any1 from the akatsuki..............or maybe..hmmmmmmm..........hey what bout naruto????????????2 young,un but whatever......
hes to young and i dont know about how strong he is? Because he only strong when he is pissed or something *cough*bi-poplar*cough*

{i dont mean to make fun if you are but you know he kinda is....}
Yeah,i no,he's kinda,still very immature 4 de title of Hokage....
Soooooooo,if u could pick any1,who'd it b.....but i think i already no.LOL
Yeah,part of me votes 4 Madara cuz well he seems 2 b a great & mature leader & if he agrees with this title he'll get,he mite 4get bout revenge & their mite b true peace,at last,what do ya say??????
Hey,pretty cool pic,huh,rusty????
 Yeah,i no,he's kinda,still very immature 4 de শিরোনাম of Hokage.... Soooooooo,if u could pick any1,who'
ALL HAIL MADARA!

madara...madara...madara...madara...i love it!
LOL
madara......madara..........madara.......­...­...­...­.ug­h..­..u mind if i stop.........his name's startin' 2 echo in my head,which is making me dizzy....& i thot Tobi's mask was enough 2 do that
XDDDDDDDDDDDD
but hes already Mizukage!!!! i think Shikaku hes smart enough to keep the village safe and he has enough experience to no who to send on what mission!!!! you guys have to a gree hed make an excellent Hokage!!!!
Yeah,but its a lil' 2 troublesome 4 him?????
meh
alll hail minato not MADARA!!!!!!!!!!(rusty,akatsuki_otaku)
O_o nobody hail nobody!
Ugh...............except 4 Itachi-san & DeiDei....................& the rest of the akatsuki
Rn't they COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
SO BAD & YET SO GOOD AT DA SAME TYME............HOW'D THEY DO THAT,UN
 Ugh...............except 4 Itachi-san & DeiDei....................& the rest of the আকাটসুকি Rn't the
yea their preety kool all 3 of them they have no one now since a whole bunch people of people left or died
angry
WTF????????????????????DONT REMIND ME,PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!
AKATSUKI MEMBERZ DYING REAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL­LLL­LLL­LLL­LLL­Y PISSED ME OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!UNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN­NNN­NN!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!
& BESIDES I DONT WANT MY INNER SELF 2 UNLEASH,WHEN IM PISSED..............
my inner self.................
 WTF????????????????????DONT REMIND ME,PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! আকাটসুকি MEMBER
surprise
walk away from akatsuki_otaku 0_0
angry
THE AKATSUKI HAVENT DIED.OR LEFT..............THEY R THERE,UN *yells at the top of her lungs*..THEY'LL B ACK,YA HEAR ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AKATSUKI DOESNT DIE...........THEY LIV.........THEY'R IMMORTAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..............TH­EY'­R WORDS R IMMORTAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!THEY R.....THEY R...................TTHEY R AKATSUKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!U­NNN­NNN­NNN­NNN­NNN­NNN­NNN­NNN
THE 9TH TAIL MITE APPEAR AT THIS POINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!AHHHHHHHHHHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HH!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!
worried
*CALLS FOR MINATO* HELP ME MINATO!!!!!!!!! 0_0
AKATSUKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII­III­III­III­I!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!
Ok, what is happening here? *look at akatsuki_otaku's inner self* Oh shit! RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*minato gets to cici* WHATS WRONG!!!!!!! akatsuki_otaku is going to realash her innerself on me and she called the akatsuki!!! well thaere only one thing to do.-minato what!-cici look like we did nothing to akatsuki_otaku and the akatsuki willl think shes crazy-minato good idea-cici
WHAT R U GUYS PLANNINGGGGGGGGGGGGGG?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!CANT C DA HOLE COMMENT BUT WHATEVER........UNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
NOBODY'S MESSES WITH DE AKATSUKI.........................NOBODY!!!­!!!­!!!­!!
AKATSUKI KEISEN,SENPOU KEISEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!UN!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!
ok,un..... no one is messing with akatsuki,un....so cool down, un!
COOL DOWN?!COOL DOWN?!IM PERFECTLY CALM & COMPOSED!!!!!!!!
WHO SAYS IM NOT?!?!?!?!UN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
oh,un.... you're using caps at every post,un, so it's like your inner self is releashed....un!
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH,ALL IM SAYIN' IS,THAT DE AAKTSUKI DONT DEI,THEY LIV & IF ANY1'S GOT A PROB WITH THAT & HAV THEIR OWN SO CALLED LOGIC OR A GODDAMNED OPINION,THEN SPEAK UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HINATA,DE AKATSUKI RN'T DEAD,RITE?!WHO SAID THEY'R DEAD?!?!
& oh yeah,if u guys r kinda freaked out after cin' da inner angry me,then there,un
Its Madara,4m the AKATSUKI,ALIVE & BETTER THAN EVER,2 control me,UN
 AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH,ALL IM SAYIN' IS,THAT DE AAKTSUKI DONT DEI,THEY LIV & IF ANY1'S GOT A PROB
mischievous
THEY ALL ARE DEAD EXEPT FOR 3 OR IF THRY DESERTED THE AKATSUKI!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!
R U TRYING 2 START A DITE WITH ME?!?!?!?!?!
& btw,the caps isn't representing an angry yell,un but a shocked cry,un
no not trying to start a fight just telling the FACTS
Well,un but i blieve........THEY R STILL ALIVE so un,v'v got diff opinions,so what?!UN
U agree,rite?!
i aggree that we havr diff opinioins yes
un,un,whatever,un
i just dont wanted any flames,un
cici- what was the whatever for? {I am at her house so yea she wanted me to post that for her}
........I MISS SO F***IN MUCH!!!!!!!!-.- that's ticken me off.....and u guys no i dont like 2 b ticked off.........*glares round the forum* Hidan: its cool chill pill..me:....Gin: whats wrong i heard ppl yell!me:hehe *acts like Hinata* hi gin ^_^ Hidan: WHAT THE!? sure second he comes in its calm central!me:.........
 ........I MISS SO F***IN MUCH!!!!!!!!-.- that's ticken me off.....and u guys no i dont like 2 b ticke
hmm,*mumbles* hehe *goes into an evil laugh* MWAHAHAHAH! hey akatsuki....u no,i agree....but the akatsuki r dieing,u cant let pulp fiction scare u 2 the innner core of ur very soul and think: theyre right...they wont come back! oh,no!then, just as u thinkuve gone 2 helland back,they dragu back under....hidan: i soo do not wana get tangled n that web of jacked up mind..me:........Hidan, u were like 1 of the first 2 die,how does it feel? Hidan: it felt kinda crapy..me: mhm,so...hidan: so what?me: *evil laugh* oh,nothing...>:)
 hmm,*mumbles* hehe *goes into an evil laugh* MWAHAHAHAH! নমস্কার akatsuki....u no,i agree....but the akat