নারুত Most disturbing death in the নারুত series

akatsuki_otaku posted on Jun 07, 2009 at 05:30PM
Many have died & i know,fellow narutards,how messed up you got with the whole thing so I'd like to know about the most disturbing deaths >^..^<

নারুত 309 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 101-150 of 309

বছরখানেক আগে akatsuki_otaku said…
IF SAYIN' THIS ONCE MORE...............4 DA <3 OF JASHIN,CANU PLZZZZZZZZZZ STOP SAYIN' THAT AGAIN & AGAIN & AGAIN & AGAIN,UNNNNN
Hey,all im sayin' is,can v plzzzzzzzzzzzzz talk bout sumthin' else,besides their death,un
 IF SAYIN' THIS ONCE MORE...............4 DA <3 OF JASHIN,CANU PLZZZZZZZZZZ STOP SAYIN' THAT AGAIN & A
বছরখানেক আগে cici746454 said…
big smile
okay
big smile
thx.hey,u watch Deathnote?!
বছরখানেক আগে Hidanfan said…
monkey
Hidan: haha u got yelled at!me:....Gin: i c y she is pissed w/ u hidan.....Hidan: shut ur trap @$$!Me:.....knock it off!a dif topic,hm...Monkeyz?,hmm.
sometimes
বছরখানেক আগে undeademperor1 said…
i dnt but im willing to wats it about??
ugh...........i dont watch it
XD
no wait,my sis watches it,un
shes a Deathnote freak & un,she told me that its bout a note & a.............a....hobo......un.....the hobo died & un.....................bcame a zombie,haunting the circucues,un
im not joking,un
*cricket* damn cricket!*i step on it* that thing shows up everwhere!!!!
LOL
but im rite,un
BELIEVE IT,UN!!!
Ok,yea it was a pathetic lie,un
but who cares,i dont un
What ever,lie or not ill just sit back and read forums,so just say goodbye 2 my jokes......they suck anyways.........*clicks off forum and onto bleach spot*
বছরখানেক আগে rusty746454 said…
whats wrong? hidanfan =/ your really starting to make me wonder over here.....
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
sad
whoa,whoa.ok.wahts going on?!..............Was it sumthing i said?!
& btw,ur jokes dont suck at all,yea......
& Rusty...what up with u,un?!
crying
dont go hidanfan everyone will miss you!!!!
crying
YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA,un
*yawns* what time is it? 3:41 am?cool...*yawns and starts to sleep* hidan:.....haha,no she aint sleepin here!*hidan dumps a bucket of ice cold water on me* me: ZOMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!
lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
ok seriusly now....WHERE IN THE HUMOR HELL DO U GET THIS STUFF 4M?!?!?!
ugh............do i sound stupid?!
OMG!!!isnt itachi like...i dunno......WOWWWWWWWWWWWWW
*drools*
she likes to talk to herslef nooo SHE IS A COMEDY WIZARD
nah,im only good with chuck norris jokes,and anime jokes..and ....nope thats bout it.. oh!speakin of chuck norris >:)
: To prove cancer wasnt a big deal,Chuck Norris smoked 12 packs of smokes a day for 2yrs!He got 7 types of cancer,only to rid them from his body by flexing 30mins chuck norris
a day!Beat that,Lance Armstrong!

Chcuk norris once sold his soul to the devil for his rugged goos looks and martial arts ability,soon after the transaction was complete.Chuck roundhoused kicked the devil and took his soul back.The devil,who apprecitaes irony,admited he should have saw it coming.He couldnt stay mad.Now Chuck and the deil play poker ever 2nd sunday of the month....

Scientist thought diamond was the hardest substance known to man kind,until one day chuck norris roundhouse kicked them in the in the face so hard,the heat and pressure turned them into artaficial chuck norris.

One time for thanksgiving chuck's wife burnt the turkey,he said "dont worry honey."and walked outside,he came back moments later with a turkey,ate it whole,seconds later he barfed it out.It was cooked and came with cranberry sauce and all.When his wife asked how he did it,he roundhouse kicked her in the face and said "NEVER QUESTION CHUCK NORRIS!"

Before science was invented,people once thought autum occured when chuck norris roundhouse kciked every tree in existence

if your christian,this might offend : One the 7th day God rested,Chuck Norris took over.

When Chuck Norris's Girlfriend asked him How much wood would a wood chuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood? he ripped out her throat.With his girlfriend's bloody throat in his hand he yelled: DONT FUCK WITH CHUCK!.A year anhd a half pass,and he realizes the irony of what happened that day and what he said.He laught so hard,anyone within a 100 mile radious went deaf

Chuck norris shot down an enemy plane with his finger by yellin: BANG!

Chuck Norris's tears cure cancer!to bad,he never cried..
Jokes bye undeademperor1:
chuck norris doesnt do push ups he does world down!!!!

the rain doesnt get chuck norris wet he gets the rain wet!!!!

the boogeyman checks under his bed and in the closet for chuck norris before he goes to bed!!!!

Undead is funny to ^_^
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
laugh
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!
LOLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
OHHH,THE THXGIVING JOKE WAS SOOOO *laughes REALLYYYYYYYYY hard*
Man..ur right..undeadz pretty funny 2..the buggyman joke was pretty....LOLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
Srry...hmmm..gotta say..didnt think he had it in him
HEY GUESS WHAT IM BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yah!*i hug him* yayayayayyayayayay,uh...*hidan glares*akward O_o Hidan:......me: oh,knock it off!im happy he's back :D *i let go* heh ^_^;
yay !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!
you know the first to chuck norris jokes? i like those alot XD and the plane one : Chuck norris shot down an enemy plane with his finger by yellin: BANG! lmao XD hidan: huh? me...hehe hey hidan did you know you once shot an enemy plane with your finger by yellin: BANG!? hidan: uhm....no i dont recall.....*i surprese my urge to laugh* me:*im busting a gut tryin not to laugh* hidan: breath!your gonna kill your-well you cant but breath damn!me:..hhahhahahahahahhahahhahahahhahha­hah­hah­h hidan? me:.....hehe-ahahhahahahahahha
smirk
lolzzzz
freaky?!O.o
Anywayz,undeads back so yea ^___________________________________^
Thats......A FREAKISH SMILE!!!!!
Ok,hey..this is kinda random but Hidanfan..ummm.....waht kind of relationship do u exactly hav with Hidan?!well,i want hidan 2 talk 2 but yea loudmouthz gonna blab even if i dont ask,rite?1lol
But thats like the fun part ^/_\^
lol!!!!
I love the goof ball of the millenium,he has moments where i wana take his scythe and jab him with it....But all the same Hidan: thats suppose to make me feel good?!me:....yah,pretty much ^_^ hidan: ok........me: yes well, you hit me with your scythe one time,you hit me over the head with a brick cause i said i think your goin a little loopey....Hidan: so?whats your point? me:.... anyone got ducktape?heh.jk.....but really hidan.She asked ME she new ud intterupt though...hidan:.... har-har...me: i wasnt making a joke though..... Pein:...knock it off! me: where'd you comme from!? Pein: ive been here,duh!me: no you- never mind.....Ok but you see i have to put up with the ignorant,cocky,adorable Hidan.And strangley,i loe it^_^ it gives me something to do when im bored.... but were not gonna have a repeat of what happened at canada..hidan: one time!One time that happened! me: thats why i said: were not gonna have a repeat of what happened at canada....
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Hahahahahahhahahahahahhahhahah!!!!!!!OMFG *laughs histaricly* hahahahhahahahahah!!!!!!*hidan laughs* me: canada..Hidan:....shut it >> pein: what happened at canada me: oh you see hidan- *hidan covers my mouth* me:sdgshjdfgjkhuaiohedshfeiueahaiok iSOYHiolfh wiof 8erydf WHTF!!?!?!??!?Hidan: nothing!nothing happened at canada!!!!!*i lick hidan's hand* Hidan: EWW!Is that what ive been doin!?Thats sickening!!!!!!!Me:...exactly...You see pein *hidan tries to stop me from sayin anything* deidara!*deidara ties up hidan* ty..anyway,hidan and me went to a bakery then apparently the owner was a cocaine dealer to,and used cocaine in his bread >> hidan ate some and well....... uhm....yah... Hidan: DAMMMIT!!!!!!! >> ()&*%#%$%^&)(*&$EQ!@#$%^&*­(*&­amp­;%@­!$%­%^I­*&a­mp;­OI*­&am­p;*­&am­p;(­$%$­@$#­*(&­amp­;*(­&am­p;(­*%%­#%$­@#%­^$&­amp­;&a­mp;­*_*­*(&­amp­;*%­^$@­$%^­&am­p;*­()_­)(*­&am­p;)­(*&­amp­;##­! me: O_O ok.... deidara, you can untie him now ^_^ Deidara: You sure,he looks pretty pissed... me: ahh hold on *i come back with iron cuffs on my hands...(no theyre not connected!)* ok untie him..Deidara: alright...your deathbad..*deidara unties hidan and backs up 20ft* Hidan:...i told you not to tell anyone!!me:....im not the one who sang Girlfriend.. Pein: OMFG!FOR REAL?!?!?!THATS HISTARICAL!SING IT!!!me: i recorded it >^_^< here...uh..wrong one,i cant find ti T^T oh well..while i find it you guys enjoy this video!!!
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
haha funnny i love the videos you post hidanfan lol!!!!!!!!!
well,i cant find the canada video,i think its cause hidan fed it to kisame..Kisame: i resent that! me: and your stomach resents you for the crap you eat!
বছরখানেক আগে iluvdeidara418 said…
crying
1.) Dei-Dei's death
2.) Itachi-san's death
3.) Hidan's death
4.) Sasori no danna's death
Let's just say the death of some akatsuki members
5.) maybe, obito's death..

Well that's all i can think of rite now..
বছরখানেক আগে Hinata1994 said…
lol hidanfan! here's your video, i found it from the near by ocean in the mouth of a dead shark..
O_O Oh SHITSK!!! KISAME-SAN!!!!*kisame walks in with sushi* me: IS THAT MY SUSHI!!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!? WHAT THE HELL MAN!?uhm..Fish-man...uhm,,,YOU GET IT!!!Kisame: sorry Sincarra-san....me: yah you should be sorry!!!DO you KNOW how much these were?! gawd!now im gonna have to buy more, domo..domo fuggin arigato kisame-kisame: hey! comon accident!!me:.....just give me $5.00..kisame: that is alot.. me: your damn right!!!*kisame gives me the $$$$$* Me: ty,im gonna by more and keep sushi makes gaurdin it!!kisame: O_O
HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH OMFG AHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHA AHAHAH HAHAHAH HAAHAHHAHAH *laughs histarically and falls to ground* ahahahaha look what i did!!!link ahahahahahha * cries from laughing to hard* hahahahahhahah!!!
 HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH OMFG AHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHA AHAHAH HAHAHAH HAAHAHHAHAH *laughs histarica
he looks preety cute for an older guy
বছরখানেক আগে rusty746454 said…
when i as little i had the biggewst crush on that man and swore i was going to marry him
lol rusty!
lol that was when you were little, and now?
*looks at his pic*
AHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!
I WAS 4 SUM REASON EXPECTING ITACHI?!WHEN I READ RUSTYZ COMMENT & ALL......Y SINT IT ITACHI?!I WANT ITACHI?!WHERES ITACHI?!
OOOOOOOOOOO...HAWTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!OK,IM HAPPY
O.O
WTF?!UR KIDDING,RIGHT RUSTY?!
he's not hot just a lil'....very LITTLE..lol.....cute,i guess......VERY LITTLE.xd
nothing compared 2 my itachi :))))))))))))))
link THIS IS ME AND RUSTY'S ARTICLE MUST READ IMPORTANT!!!!!!!!!!!
Ah... are you serious about leaving the naruto spot?!
বছরখানেক আগে Grimmjows_girl said…
That's Chuck Norris........
You know my cousin told me once,that when he see Chuck Norris, he always feel like roundhouse kicking! lol
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Lol speaking of round house kickin'...heheh...
link ...Enjoy!
I've been reading that for 8th time! it's so freaking FUNNY! Now I'm gonna read it again!

"If paper beats rock, rock beats scissors, and scissors beats paper, what beats all 3 at the same time? Answer: Chuck Norris." LOL!
angelic
lolzzzzzzzzzzzzz
nice Siara......just like my lovely freind....Hidanfan?!
OOOOOOOOOO.....LOOK..TOBI GOOD BOY...ME GOOD GURLL......SINCARRA GOOD 2,YEA,YEA..REAL GOOOOOODDDDDDDDDD..ME NO BAD....ME GOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDD...YEA,YEA....ME LUV ITACHI,THATS ALL....ME DO GOOD STUFF...ME HELP PPL,YEA....^__________^;;;;;
 lolzzzzzzzzzzzzz nice Siara......just like my lovely freind....Hidanfan?! OOOOOOOOOO.....LOOK..TOBI G
-_-' This is even more confusing than maths lesson! TOBI=Good Boy! Otaku=Good Girl! Sincarra=Good Girl Jessy=Good Girl! Rusty=Good Girl! Cici=Good Girl! Iluvdeidara=Good Girl! Undead= Good Boy! Siara=Bad Girl! lol
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
smile
lolzzzz
Im good,yea,yea
World peaceeeeeeeee.......
No warrrr.....
 lolzzzz Im good,yea,yea World peaceeeeeeeee....... No warrrr.....
Yep, we're the group of good ppls, so no wars! lol i luv that pic!!!!!!
Ty
me 2..i luv it 2...so kawaiii
but i think this is the real tobi
lol
 Ty me 2..i luv it 2...so kawaiii but i think this is the real tobi হাঃ হাঃ হাঃ