The Kane Chronicles Kane Chronicles RP

Tartarusfire3 posted on Nov 24, 2011 at 04:57PM
This is an RP where you are a wizard in the brooklyn house. You can really do whatever you want. Cast spells randomly everywhere. Run around the world, go to different Nomes. That kinda stuff. But you need to fill out this form:
Name:
Weapon:
Looks:
Personality:
Spells you are particularly good at:
Any other things:
ONE more person can be a god. After that you have to contact me to be a god. But there is a good chance you will not be a god. This will go under any other things. You CAN make a spell up.
last edited on Nov 25, 2011 at 06:20PM

The Kane Chronicles 770 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 101-150 of 770

বছরখানেক আগে Timmyoseaton said…
Oops forgot to put my name at it
James
I poured the best ceral in the world in a bowl and sat in the couch and started eating
বছরখানেক আগে Hermione-Fan361 said…
Mara
I walked onto the terrace and saw someone eating... Cheerios?? "Hi, I'm Mara!" I say, and the kid turns around so quick he almost knocks over his cereal.
Got grounded last week. Mom caught me on the computer at 1 in the morning reading an eBook. Go figure.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে ace1317 said…
hahahahahaha funny V. but then it's not funny
Ace
i laugh" lets go"
James
"Aww man my ceral! Oh well hi my name is James Mara
James
I walk over to Mara and shake her hand.
Mara
*Shakes James's(sp?) Hand* "Cool to meet you too!" I reply. I go and grab the Cinnamon Toast Crunch. "Mind if I join you?"
James
"Sure why not." go grabs more ceral and sits on the couch
Mara
"Sooooooooo, Your'e following the path of Horus, right?" I ask as a penguin waddles by. "FELIX! COME AND GET YOUR PENGUIN!!" I yell, knowing only Felix would make a poor pengiun come here of all places.
James
"Ha felix send the peguin back! And yeah im following Horus he used to host me but he left i guess. Who are you following?"
Ace
" of course it's North Dokata Ang" i say
Mara
"Horus, duh!" I replied. "You ARE in most of my classes."
James
"Ha sorry never seen you in one of them. Oh wait yeah I have lol wow i cant beleive i forgot." finishing his ceral
James
I go to the kitchen and put my bowl away
Mara
"Well I can't expect you to remember everything," I say, brushing one of my annoying pieces of red hair behind my ear.take my bowl over and set it next to the other dirty ones. "Well, I'm going to watch TV. If you like America's Funniest Home Videos, feel free to join."
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
James
"So what's carter going to do in class today?"
Mara
I sit down on the couch and go to the DVR. "Who knows? Maybe avatars again. I suck at those." I say.
James
"I love americas funniest home videos." I walk over and sit on the couch while a lady is riding a motor cycle into a fence.
Ace
" dang it b back forgot somethin" i say running inside, i see Mara and James, " hey Mara Hey James" i say running up the stairs.
James
"I'm pretty good at avatar's because Horus hosted me. Not because of talent." I smile.
Mara
"Hey Ace! Where's the fire?" I ask. I turn back to the show as Tom Bergeron starts Head, Gut, or Groin?
James
"Hey Ace what's the hurry huh?"
Ace
i run up to my room open teh door and walk over to my bed not finding my ipod i run back down stairs. " o have any of u guys seen my ipod?" i ask Mara and James
James
"Yeah in the basement!"
Mara
"Nope," I reply. "Go ask the retrival shabti to get it for ya."
Ace
" not there, that's no fun i knew i had it earlier" i say reaching my my back pocket and finding it " o now i feel dumb" i say " well gotta run, gonna go kill something "
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Mara
"Never mind," I say. I turn to James. "Why were you in the basement?"
Ace
i walk back to the wall where my dagger was still implanted from my fight with Tom
James
"Ok bye! You might want to be here for dinner though there making Spahgetti, and Amos is coming back!"
Mara
"James?"
James
"Uh, No reason just... searching." Replies to Mara
Ace
" i'll pass. tell Amos we'll be back when we feel like it. won't be the first time u guys r welcome to come" i say
James
"Nah i'm good. I want to see Amos I missed him alot he's like my dad i never had."
Mara
"Oh. I hate basements." I say. I turn back to the show to see a guy get run over by a dog. "I'll pass. I missed Amos too."
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Ace
"suit ur self u don't know what ur missing. i could always teleport ya back but fine" i say running out teh door
James
"Why? there not so bad." Starts thinking of the horrible memory where he first found out he was a magician.
Mara
"My dad used to lock me in our basement," I reply.
Ace
"aperantly u don't knwo teh trouble and fun and and Angel get into" i say finding a very mad Anfel i teh door way
James
"Oh, that's just plain horrible. I never met my dad so I wouldn't know what its like to have one.
Mara
"He was alcoholic," I say. "I depended on my mom to let me out. Then he killed her, and I left." "Thank Ra I ended up here."
James
"Wow." The memory of when he first was a magician was too much for him so he said "I'm going to my room." And was walking up the stairs with tear's in his eyes.
Mara
My defensive part of me carried me up the stairs after James. "What's wrong?" I ask as I see tears glistening in his eyes.
James
I say "Nothing!" with a crack is his voice when he got to his room he let it all out.
Ace
" i know how it feels to loose ur family" i whisper to my self. remebering the car crash that killed my parents. i walk out of teh room to meet Ange;
Mara
"James? Are you ok?" I ask, peeking around the corner of his doorframe. I feel really concerned, so I'm kinda crying too.
Ace
" u ok Ace?" angel asks. " course" i say walking down teh hill
I see mara peeking through my door so i try to pull myself together i say "Yeah i i i'm fine just a little memory that's all". wiping his nose
Ace
" so where to now?" i ask
Mara
"What is it? A little memory doesn't make you leave the room crying."
James
"I dont want to talk about it right now." Then I hear a rumbling noise I say "Shh. Do you hear taht rumbling noise?" Then Apophis Bursts through the wall.
WoW. points for randomness.
Mara
"HOLY CRAP!" I yell. I run for the door, and smack straight into Walt and Carter, who are laughing. I see Apophis fade and flicker into nothingness. "GUYS!" I say, exasperated. "NOT funny!" I say, jokingly punching Carter in the arm.