জীবন্ত Death Soul School Rp!!!

AltairEzio22 posted on Aug 31, 2012 at 09:33AM
This is a school where Soul and wizards will be fighting....
If you are a soul your enemy is wizards
If you are a Wizard your enemy is Soul's

Name:
Powers:
Soul or Wizard:
Background:
Transformations:
Pic:

জীবন্ত 4911 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 3051-3100 of 4911

বছরখানেক আগে Liquidz-Flamez said…
Shugetsu:*appears from the sky and a Getsuga Tenshou sent Zane flying into the ground* Hey Hey, he didn't mention me at all! *he smiled* Shugetsu reporting for duty!

Shadow points a trembling finger towards the box. 'Dont..... touch........ that...' the blood dripped down his forehead.
বছরখানেক আগে Animated_Heart said…
Miyuki looks at him, confused. "Why not????"
Shadow stood up. 'Just.......Dont.....' he grabbed the box and fell back against a tree.
Miyuki frowns. "What's in it?" She smirks a bit. "It's not a ring is it?" She says jokely.
Shadow shook his head. 'No.....' he said with a growl. He covered his mouth and quickly pulled out a spell book. 'Espesis Odidis......' a barrier went around him, but it was weak.
Miyuki looks even more worried. "What is going on? Tell me please!"
Shadow put his head in his arms huddled up in a corner, still trembling, and giving her no answer.
Miyuki gets closer. "Shadow?"
The box glowed darkly. 'Kill her....'
Shadow trembled. 'No.....never' he began to growl. 'No......'
Miyuki gets closer. "Shadow, what's wrong?"
Shadow didnt answer.
Miyuki was about to touch the barrier when she stopped and quickly turned around. Three buildings away was the man who stabbed her with a smirk on his face. She growls. "Eric..." She looks at Shadow. "I'll be right back." Bright wings appeared on her back. Her staff appeared in her hand as she flew in the at and head full speed towards him. "ERIC!!!!" She slammed her staff on a barrier surrounding him as he smirked. She growls as she kept pushing her staff against the barrier. "You bastard...." He smirks. "Nice to see you again too."
Shadow's pupils grew large as a dark light consumed him and shot towards the sky.
Eric sense a dark engery and chuckles. "Your taste in men are as weak as your magic." She growls. "What did you say you punk?!?!?" He laughs and they suddenly both disappeared without a trace.
The dark light blasted into the sky and caused an eclipse. A dark voice filled the sky and unknown creatures began to appear.
Eric and Miyuki kept appearing in random places in a flash as the they clash weapons. Miyuki continues to attack with her staff as he keeps counter attacking with his short sword. She glares while he smirks, both not paying attention to anything else.
Shadow appeared between them. His appearance changed big time. He stops their attacks in one movement. 'You both are pitiful..' he knocks both of them to the side.
Eric slide back, still smirking. "Till we meet again Miyuki." He disappears without a trace. She slid back and growled. "How dare he run from me!!!! I'll kill him for sure!!"
Shadow looked at her with cold heartless eyes. 'How, if im going to kill both of you...'
Miyuki froze and fully payed attention to shadow. "S-Shadow?"
Shadow didnt answer as a crystal spear appeared in his hand.
Miyuki gasps and took a step back. "Shadow, what's gotten into you?!"
Shadow looked her in the eyes. 'Alot.....i'll just let you know this, Im Shadow from future X, the one that dumb box of yours destroyed.....
The present Shadow appeared in front of Miyuki, his hair had streaks of white in it and he had claws. 'You have to get through me first...'
Miyuki frowns. "This box can't destroy. You got it wrong. That's impossible."
Shadow X shook his head. 'I regret giving it to you in the first place.....' he threw th crystal spear at her head but missed.
Shadow frowned. 'Im not letting you harm her...' he glances back at Miyuki. 'We're going to have a little chat after this...'
Miyuki sighs. "I guess we will..."
Shadow X began to fade. 'Damnet, it looks like i have to go back.....I WILL return.'
Shadow turned around to Miyuki. 'Then again we can start now.' his hair turned back its original bright blue. He crossed his arms.
Miyuki looks down and pulls out the box. "In this box, is an amulet. It gives the user extreme power. So powerful you could destroy a state with one blow. I need this to kill someone who has caused me nothing but grieve and pain. With this, he will fall but...this amulet has a deadly side effect..." She closes her eyes, unable to bring herself to say it.
Shadow opened the box and put the amulet around his neck and looked at her. 'No worries, i'll kill whoever it is,but first....' he smirked and flashed off, running in a complete blur.
Miyuki stares in shock. "What...!"
Shadow appeared in front of her with a small box, he was smiling happily. 'Can I ask you a very important question?'
Miyuki stares at him, confused. "Um...sure. What is it?"
Shadow smiled. 'Will you marry me?'
বছরখানেক আগে AltairEzio22 said…
Aizen: I felt zane getting stronger and shugetsu is getting more weaker now kill them all arrancar and espadas......................
 Aizen: I felt zane getting stronger and shugetsu is getting আরো weaker now kill them all arrancar an
Miyuki slowly turned red from the neck up until steam came out of the top of her head. "W-W-What did you just s-s-s-say?!" Her eyes were wide.
Zane: Aizen! (Turns to vizard form)
Ashido: Heh.....i think he will be dead for sure.........................
Byakuya: I will call all of the people on soul soceity
Zane: JUst don't go closer to me you cannot bear my reiatsu...............................
 Zane: Aizen! (Turns to vizard form) Ashido: Heh.....i think he will be dead for sure...............
Aizen: What a pity..................(He breaks zane's hollow mask)
Zane: Crap!............I gotta keep going to kill him!
Aizen:...........(Caught his sword)
 Aizen: What a pity..................(He breaks zane's hollow mask) Zane: Crap!............I gotta ke
Zane: Getsuga.........Tensho!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Aizen: My power is more stronger than yours............................
Zane:!
 Zane: Getsuga.........Tensho!!!!!!!!!!!!! Aizen: My power is আরো stronger than yours...............
Zane: This time aizen.................i wont hold back............(Turns to vizard form) I will protect my friends!
Aizen: Just give up............
Zane: I will not give up!!!!!!!
 Zane: This time aizen.................i wont hold back............(Turns to vizard form) I will prote
Shadow put his forehead on hers. 'Will You, marry me?'
Miyuki turns even more red. "Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-YES!"
Shu: *a huge explosion occurred and Shu appeared in the smoke* Hello......Aizen......
 Shu: *a huge explosion occurred and Shu appeared in the smoke* Hello......Aizen......
Shadow smiled, happier than he'd ever been in his entire life. He kissed her deeper than ever. 'Thanks.....' he smirked. 'Mrs.Miyuki' he slipped a shining golden ring onto her finger. It also had a sky blue emrald in the center. 'There,' he smiled.
Miyuki stares at it in awe. "Wow...its beautiful!"
Aizen: What the?! two zanes......................heh i guess it wont be easy............
Zane: Getsuga....TENSHO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 Aizen: What the?! two zanes......................heh i guess it wont be easy............ Zane: Gets
Shu:*appears behind Aizen* GETSUGA TENSHOU!!! *A completely clear getsuga Tenshou hit him and jammed him between both Getsuga Tenshous*

Shadow kissed her again. 'Glad you like it.'
বছরখানেক আগে wantadog said…
Kyosei: *Suddenly smacks one of the Espada into the ground.* "So which one was that?"
Miyuki smiles. "I don't like it. I LOVE it!"
Shadow snickered. 'So, today's your day again. Have anything in mind that you want to do?'
Miyuki thinks about it. "Hmmm well first may I have that amulet back?"