জীবন্ত Death Soul School Rp!!!

AltairEzio22 posted on Aug 31, 2012 at 09:33AM
This is a school where Soul and wizards will be fighting....
If you are a soul your enemy is wizards
If you are a Wizard your enemy is Soul's

Name:
Powers:
Soul or Wizard:
Background:
Transformations:
Pic:
save

জীবন্ত 4911 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 2401-2450 of 4911

বছরখানেক আগে Liquidz-Flamez said…
(They dont notice anything when they are focused on ramen Lol!! XD the only time they will notice anything is when they're done eating or if someone knocks it out of they're hands XP its very rare for them to notice anything when they're on a ramen hunt!! Lolz!!)
**They began to chant** Snows and Shu:RAMEN! RAMEN! RAMEN! RAMEN!!!! RAMEN!!!! RAMEN!!!
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে wantadog said…
(lol okeedokee)

*5 minutes later, the ramen arrives*
Uncle: "Defeat the one with no platypus."
Couple nearby: *Anime sweatdrop*
Snow:*anime sweat drop* -_-'' Beat it old man......*grabs his ramen and starts eating, as does the other 2 Snows* Shu:RAME--*shoves the whole bowl in his mouth and takes it out and its empty* Full now -_-'' Snow:*already done with his ramen* Snow of Ice:That was awesome!! *puts his bowl down* Snow of Fire:Hell yeah it was!! *slides his bowl to the side of tree*
Uncle: "Crackle that lid before it becomes blue!"
Waiter: "Not again. He always get's worse when you or Enma are eating here. I suppose that's a sign he recognizes you guys.....sorta."

Enma: *Playing cards with Kyosei, Simon, and Ageless* "So they ditched you too? 5 of clubs"
Kyosei: "Go fish. Yup. 6 of clubs."
Enma: "Here...Ya, I'm not sure why he thinks I don't take his side. That's all I've been doing since I got here."
Ageless: "He's not right in the head, that boy. 2 of hearts."
Simon: "Go fish. He even tried to kill me! Ace of spades."
Kyosei: "Go fish. He listens with his stomach. The mention of ramen and he was back to normal. 5 of hearts."

(Lol This is fun to write XDD especially the uncle. XD)
(Lol! XD)
Snow:*sighs* That was good, but i think i'll be leaving now. *stands and walks out of the shop and is followed by the other 2 Snows and Shu* Shu:Remember what i told you.....try to stay calm.....keep your mind and body as Yin and Yang, balanced..... Snow:*ears twitch* Im trying to....... Snow of Fire:I just hate that name.....Snow of Ice:I do to..... Shu:*sighs* I understand where your coming from dude..... Snow:I know you do -__-''' your a cool person...... Shu:*nods and smirks* You 3 arent so bad yourselves. Snow's:HELL YEAH WE"RE NOT!!! Snow:Shu your like family, a brother to the 3 of us...... Shu:Thanks guys....*thumbs up*
Kyosei: "That makes three games....So Simon. How's your training?"
Simon: "I've mastered the basics, but it's harder than using the ice."
Ageless: "Meh....you're okay at it...."
Enma: "Let's go somewhere fun. Somewhere where we won't have to deal with Snow and Shu's mood swings."
Kyosei: "Okay." *They all got up and started walking away*

Waiter: *Taps Shu* "The Ramen'll be $89."
Snow:Oh rights sorry *gives the waiter $100* there.....Snow of Fire:eh,and a tip *gives the waiter $100 more* Snow of Ice: And a tip bonus *gives the waiter another $100* Snow:There......bye......oh, and sorry about this *kicks the waiter in the face with and he goes flying through the window of a shop* Whoops, i guess i'll give you an extra $1000 later. *snickers* Lets go before the 3 Annoying Douche Bags show up and try and ruin our good day. **the 4 walk off somewhere,heading toward a resteraunt** Shu:Today is gonna be...chaotic.......*slams his fist into a building and it crumbles* Dont worry, im stronger than i was 10 minutes ago *smirks* Snow: we're stronger than we were 30 minutes ago...... *slams his and into a different building and it falls apart* Shu: What do you say that me and you train here and now? *still smirking* Snow:I'll say bring it on!! But....first......*rips a yellow orb out of his chest and crushes it* That is whats been holding my power back......and now......*Pulls out the Dragon Scaled Lunar Fang* I dont want this wolf's stupid power.....*throws the blade towards the sun*There......*looks at his hands/claws* I am......Snow.....I can use my own power......but i need help to bring that power out.....*looks at Shu* Lets start.......Shu:*draws his blade* ready when you are.......*they immediately start and they moved so fast all you could see were bolts of electricity waves going through the air as the buildings were exploding and crumbling under the weight of their power and speed*
বছরখানেক আগে JessicaXRawr said…
Jessica watches them from a tree and giggles. "Those 2 are so silly."
**Shu and Snow battle it out, destroying everything as they clash, sending large waves of spiritual waves throughout the whole continent** Snow:*smirks as he stops Shu's blade* Looks like we're equals..... Shu:*smirks* We might as well be, full power time......BAN!!! KAI!!!! *a twisting black tornadoe comes from the sky and flashes around him* Snow:*dashes back as some of the tornadoe cut his hand/claw* Hehe, keep it comin.....
Shu:Tensa Kegenshou
 **Shu and Snow battle it out, destroying everything as they clash, sending large waves of spiritual w
Jessica stares at Shu awestruck. "Thats my Shu-Shu!!." looks over to Snow and thinks. "Maybe Snow and Stacey would get along...." pulls out her phone and calls Stacey and tells her to come to her location.
Name: Stacey
Looks: (pic)
Powers: Wind Elemental Control
Soul or Wizard: Soul
Background: One of Jessica's best friends.
Transformations: White Wolf, Demon Form
Pic: PIC!!! :D
 Name: Stacey Age: 17 Looks: (pic) Powers: Wind Elemental Control Soul অথবা Wizard: Soul Background
Kyosei: "Looks like he rejected the power you gave him."
Enbu: "He still thinks I let him have any of my power? He's no longer part wolf. I took that away from him earlier."

Simon: *Training*

Enma: *Bored* "I wish someone would teach Snow a lesson. And Shu. I'd pay to see those guys get their butts kicked, eh?"
Ageless: *Get's slapped by girl* "Aww..."
Kyosei: *Is wandering the city* "They're doing one heck of a job destroying it." *He quickly finds them and watches as they battle* "Do you want me to go in there? You said you wanted to fight him."

Enbu: "If you want. I'm fine with watching. He no longer interests me now that he no longer has any wolf blood in him."

Kyosei: "Hmm...." *Watches them, not caring if they know he's there or not.*
Snow:You cheated *wolf ears perk up* There, now i can hear your movements *smirks* Shu:YOU CHEATER!!!!! **they began both clash together but with more force** Snow:IRON REAVER SOUL STEALER!!!
 Snow:You cheated *wolf ears perk up* There, now i can hear your movements *smirks* Shu:YOU CHEATER!!!
Kyosei: *Follows their movements with ease* "These guys are skilled." *He spots Jessica in the distance and tilts his head. If they kept up what they were doing, their battle would go straight through the tree tree she was in and might hurt her. He watched them closely in case he needed to stop them*
বছরখানেক আগে AltairEzio22 said…
Zane: (Zane appeared) what happened in here?
 Zane: (Zane appeared) what happened in here?
)Sorry i took so long, me was in hostpital -_-'' such a boring place)
**Snow and Shu goes dashing across the sky, creating huge spheres of energy that are sent flying towards the ground** Snow:AHHHHHHHHH!!!!! Shu:AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!
(Lol sorry it took ME long to post XD Hospital?)

Kyosei: *Still watching the battle as it gets closer to where Jessica is.* "I hope they know she's there..."
(Yeah)
**Shu jumps beside Jessca and Snow jumps beside Stacey** Shu:Hey Snow, this is Jessica by the way *smiles and holds her hand* Snow:*puts his blade on his shoulder* Whats up Jess?
Jessica waves with her other hand and stands closer to Shu. "Stacey, this is Snow,the one i was talking about earlier." she smiles.
Stacey blushed a bit as she looked at Snow. "H-hi." she twiddles her fingers.
Snow:*slightly nervous* Hi....... Shu:*looks at Jessica smiling and whispers* Maybe we should give them some time to know each other..... Snow:*turns red* I-I can hear you ya know!!
Stacey blushes deeply. "S-so can i!"
Jessica looks at the both of them. "Dont you think you 2 need something to do besides fighting or training?"
Stacey sighs. "Yeah, i guess your right...." she glances quickly at Snow. "Besides, this is a good thing isnt it?"
Snow:*sighs* If you want us to start dating then i can do that, she is pretty hot ya know....*looks at Stacey* and yes, this is a good thing......besides, we're both Wolf Demons here, and i for one, have nothing to hide from anyone....so yeah, why not? *grabs Stacey's hand and jumps down from the tree and begins to walk*
Shu:*kisses Jessica deeply* nice job *he winks and sits down on the tree*
~
Snow:*lets go of Stacey's hand* So-o-o-o-o....ummmm.......*sighs and crosses his arms* So Stacey, what are you doing in a place like this?
Stacey was still blushing from when he grabbed her hand. "Ummm, Jessica kinda told me that there might be someone im interested in, and i guess she was right." she blushes more.
Snow:S-so that means you........like me? *turns a slight red* Well im glad she called you then *smiles*
Kyosei: *No longer worried.* "Hmm....I wonder what Simon's doing." He took one step and was instantly where Simon was. "Yo."

Simon: *Covered in rocks.*

Kyosei: "Uh..."
Snow:*stares out into the sky on his back as sweat and blood ran down his face and arms and his body was beaten up* Damnet........*breathing hard* I........gotta get up...........*the other 2 Snows, Eragon, and Kyuubi stood 100 ft away* Snow of Fire:Get up.....you can still fight....dont give up that easily...... Snow of Ice:Yeah, we gotta learn this technique....... Eragon:Dont worry.....if he doesnt stand up i'll yank him up by his skull and crush him into oblivion..... Kyuubi:*grins* Thats more like it.......these human forms are much more like it.... Snow:*struggles to his feet* Shet the hell up......*coughs up blood* As long as my soul reaps this earth......i will never give up!!! NOW LETS GO!!!!!!! *glows with white energy as epic bleach theme music played in the background*
বছরখানেক আগে Animated_Heart said…
Name: Miyuki
Age 18:
Powers: dark magic, light magic, physic ability, (Unknown), elemental power
Wizard
Background: Unknown
Transformation: (Unknown)
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
 Name: Miyuki Age 18: Powers: dark magic, light magic, physic ability, (Unknown), elemental power W
(Nice character)

Kyosei: "I'm bored!!!!" *His feelings of boredom raised his power to the point of the earth shaking noticeably around Kyosei and the others.* "BORED BORED BORRRRED!" *ground starts to split*

(Basically you can gauge his mood and stuff by his power XD)
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
(Cool!)
Miyuki calmly walks towards the school and looks at it. She feels the earth shaking and frowns. She taps the ground with the bottom of her staff and the earth stopped shaking and fixes itself up. She smiles and continues towards the school.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
zane: (when zane was falling from byakuya) HEy zane why are you falling now? hahahahhaha maybe i will show you how to really use bankai
 zane: (when zane was falling from byakuya) HEy zane why are আপনি falling now? hahahahhaha maybe i wil
(Runned by byakuya) I will kill my friends and everybody!!!!!!!!!!
 (Runned দ্বারা byakuya) I will kill my বন্ধু and everybody!!!!!!!!!!
Name: Zexo Kyuubi (human manifested form)
Powers: Fire,Aura Control
Background: Kyuubi is the spirit of flames that became Snow's power for a short moment in time.
Transformations: 4 tailed flame wolf;8 tailed flame wolf
Pic: Yepidoe!!!
 Name: Zexo Kyuubi (human manifested form) Age: 18 Looks: (pic) Powers: Fire,Aura Control Soul অথবা
(Cool pic LF!)
(Hehe, thanks A-Heart :P)(Cool character by the way!)
Zexo:Get up Snow!! Your not done yet!! Snow:*struggles to his feet,bleeding badly now* I will never give up so shet up!! Snow of Fire:Lets try this again.... Snow of Ice:Precisely..... Eragon:Lets continue...... **They all glow with a blue white power, but this time, Snow raises his power to an unreconizable level** Snow:DEMON TRIGGER!!! FUSION!!!! **A bright blue light filled the sky that could be seen around the world**
Name: Eragon Yanoe
Powers: Ice,Aura Control
Background: He was the power that Snow used from day 1 *meaning my first time Rping here in this Rp :P*
Transformations: Ice Dragon, Nanoe Ultimate Dragon
Pic: YEPIDOE!!!!! (and he also has the symbol of the Se'i Ice Dragon on his chest)
 Name: এরাগন Yanoe Age: 18 Looks: (pic) Powers: Ice,Aura Control Soul অথবা Wizard: Soul Backgroun
(Thanks! ^_^)
Eragon:I think they got it this time......Kyuubi:They sure as hell better have it this time.....**the bue light continued to ficker and was stil seen around the whole word**
Miyuki looks up at the blue light, puzzled. "Huh? What is that?"
Kyosei: *Sees the blue light* "Hmm....that looks interesting." *He follows it until he finds the source of the light.* "Oh, it's just Snow."
Snow:*walks out of the light and it, then,someone appears behind Kyosei without him sensing it* ?:Dont adress me by that name anymore......My name is.....Zexo

(Zexo/Snow)
 Snow:*walks out of the light and it, then,someone appears behind Kyosei without him sensing it* ?:Don
**2 other voices were heard from the light** Voice 1: Why are you here......uhhhh......Kyoko..... Voice 2:I think his name was Kyosei or somethin -_-'' Voice 1:Who cares, he's annoying the hell out of me..... Voice 2:Didoe,next thing you know the ape lady is gonna show up -_-''.
Kyosei: "You're oddly cocky today Snow. How are you? You doing okay, and what's with the hostility? Aren't we friends?"
Zexo:Im not cocky.......im new..........and.......do not, call me, Snow.......**2 figures walked from the light and it disappeared** ??:Friends? Pfft, right, friends, go away,go back with the ape lady -_-''' ??2:Exactly. Zexo:*sighs* Ok, then your now Nero....*points at first guy* and your Eres *points at guy 2* Eres/Snow of Ice:Ok thats cool then.....*looks at Kyosei* Get lost, go back to ape lady -_-''' Nero/Snow of fire:*snickers*
Kyuubi:*Looks at Eragon* Our human forms last forever.......Eragon:We agreed to this.....*they both nod*
(Eres
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
 (Eres
Kyosei: "Oh? When did I deserve the cold shoulder? Pity. Snow was a much cooler name. Zexo sounds kinda "false" if you know what I mean." *He smiled.* "Ah well. I've never been good at taking orders. So wanna hang out? I'm booooored."
(Nero)
 (Nero)
Zexo:*a sign of frustration showed as he looked away and the ground began to shake and crack* No......go annoy the ape lady..... Nero:Hey, lets go destroy your grandfathe---or whoever the old guy is's shop.....Eres:yeah,we've had that planned out already. Zexo:*looks at Eres and Nero and the ground stopped shaking but the cracks remained* Yeah.....lets do that.....**the 3 of them began walking away** Kyuubi:*sits down on the ground* Eragon:*does the same* I ike the human forms.....they're more.....cool to move around in. Kyuubi:Not to mention the damn personalitites
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Kyosei: *Looks at them* "Hmm...any idea what that was about? Snow sounded upset..."

(Kyosei....he becomes more stupid with each post xD)
last edited বছরখানেক আগে