জীবন্ত Death Soul School Rp!!!

AltairEzio22 posted on Aug 31, 2012 at 09:33AM
This is a school where Soul and wizards will be fighting....
If you are a soul your enemy is wizards
If you are a Wizard your enemy is Soul's

Name:
Powers:
Soul or Wizard:
Background:
Transformations:
Pic:

জীবন্ত 4911 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 2001-2050 of 4911

বছরখানেক আগে Liquidz-Flamez said…
Snow:Kyosei, get Rin out of here.....*walks beside Enma* I stick by your side no matter what sis.....*kicks the cero into space* And our still weak you bastard!!!1
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে cyrus498 said…
william:holds the cero as his hands start burning*RUN NOW!!!!
বছরখানেক আগে wantadog said…
Kyosei: *Grabs Rin and runs*

Ageless: *Sleeping*

Enma: "Like old times, eh?" *Grins*
anthony:picks up the cero and throws it toward kyosei*HAAAAA
Kyosei: *Running*

Enma: *appears in front of the cero and stops it.* "Grrr....how many of these things are you going to make..." *She kicks it upwards and into space.* "Before you realize it is futile."
Snow:Yep....*grabs part of the cero and eats it,then he starts glowing with power* I am.....*eyes turns red* SNOW!!!!! *moves fast and appears behind Anthony and snaps his neck* RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!!!!! *throws him into space*
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
shoots a cero at mars blasting him back at earth crash landing*cough cough...how long are you going to let me live two mintues thats all i have left till my spirit desends into hell...i better say good bye to the one i care about before i die..*a tear drops from one of his eyes* william:shocked at seeing anthony cry for the first time*ARE...ARE YOU CRYING?? anthony:is it wrong for me..to feel emotion after all of the sins i have done...
Snow:Your a fucking prick and a bastard!!! BURN IN HELL WHOEVER THE HELL YOu ARE!!!! *punches a hole through his chest* RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!! THIS IS FOR MAKING RIN CRY!!! RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!!!*punches another one through his stomach,then though his head* RAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!---*goes unconscious for a moment and falls down on his back*
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
(Ok night peoplez, i about to go kill some Z's, be back sometime in the morning i guess....
anthony:i will die by my own hands then....*shoots a cero in the ground as anthony flys into the sun*goodbye...my own liveing hell..*incinrates in the sun* undertaker:dam i wont be getting a coffin from his i assure you.. ???:....scyco...good thing he didnt get the case..*holds up gun aiming at undertaker*shinigami time to die..*goes behind undertaker and whispers in his ear*roses are red viliotes are blue but i assure you...you will be thru..*snaps undertakers neck*
 anthony:i will die দ্বারা my own hands then....*shoots a cero in the ground as anthony flys into the sun*
Enma: *Leans over him as he swims back into consciousness* "Ya...overdid it much?"

Kyosei: *Looks at Rin as he runs* "Sorry bout all of that. Was a bit hectic. Just neither Snow nor I like seeing our friends hurt." *He falls silent after saying that.*

(Ya, bed time for me as well.)
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
???:yeah it was my orders my code name is HUNK if you would prefer to call me that..*steps on undertakers back*i just joined recently as a soul....but i am sill human and i am working for a task for i like to call umbrella
12 years later) anthony:his corpse flys out of the sun the only visible thing to be made out of his skin was a six when he crash lands next to a science facility* steiner:what the hell??!*hears a loud crash next to the bulding as he goes outside*thats a human..no he looks like a arrancar..*drags anthonys corpse inside and puts him on a operation table*time to bring you back...*recustrcs anthony*
 12 years later) anthony:his corpse flys out of the sun the only visible thing to be made out of his s
বছরখানেক আগে hinata3125 said…
Rin: **sighs** *looks depressed and sick*
Snow:*stands up unconsciously and glows with a white and red aura, then his claws glowed a bright yellow*
Enma: *Waves hand in front of him* "Hellloooo, earth to Snow. You okay?"
Snow:*3 large claw marks appear on the trees as he walked past her still unconscious*
HUNK:looks at grell*ugly thing...*holds a gun up to grells face*lights out... grell:gets shoot in the face*WHAT THE HELL???! HUNK:smashes grells face in the wall and holds him up by his hair*anybody else want to beat this fag up with me?
Snow:*walks inside the school, letting out large waves of energy that began to crush the walls*
Enma: *Following Snow cheerfully, not worried at all about what was happening.*

Ageless: *Looks at Hunk* "You're a noisy one...."
Snow:*stops and the middle of the hallway and blows away half of the school, when the smoke disappeared, he stood there with the a Dragon Scale Lunar Fang in is hand and it cracks*
(2 different blades :P but the same type of destructive power, but at the same time there power is different)
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
 Snow:*stops and the middle of the hallway and blows away half of the school, when the smoke disappear
HUNK:fine i guess ill kill him myself...*shoves a knife into grells back*....... william:good...hes finally dead...anthony:walks up to giratou with only a visable scorched arm and on his face a barley seeable 6*giratou my lord....i am back..
Ageless: *shows no reaction.* "Another hothead."

Enma: "That seemed unnecessary..."
HUNK:my order were to kill the shinigami and i aim to keep them...and i am not a hothead you 81yearold i am just following orders...*looks at enma*i will sare you and your brother snow the others die....
Ageless: "Psh, 81 my ass. I'm ageless!" *He looked unimpressed, a bored look in his eyes.*

Enma: *Laughs* "Nice try kid, but you're not even on our radar"
HUNK:not funny bitch i am 34 i am a god to you for your info and dont forget it and not you arnt ageles..back to you..*looks at enma*
 HUNK:not funny দুশ্চরিত্রা i am 34 i am a god to আপনি for your info and dont forget it and not আপনি arnt agel
Enma: *Yawns pointedly.*

Ageless: *loses interest and turns his back on Hunk and starts walking away.*
HUNK:my code name stands for hellish ,universal, neverbreaking, killer
Enma: "you want hellish, try Snow's cooking."
HUNK:damit it i wanna eat some now ill try some of his hellish cooking then..
HUNK:hey cutei have any of that cooking on you...
Enma: "1, don't call me "cutie", two, no, I do not, and three, go away, we're busy." *Looks back at Snow*
HUNK:what ever..*turns his back to her*cutie...*smacks her butt*
Snow:*turns and slices HUNK's arm off and regains full consciousness* Bastard hands off my sister
HUNK:his suit rengerates where his arm was then his arm came back in*premium ass is what you have right there...
Enma: "Well is slicing won't work." *She kicks him in the chest, sending him flying through several buildings twenty miles away.* "You okay, Snow? You were acting a bit weird."

Kyosei: *Runs a few minutes more, then puts Rin down gently.*
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
HUNK:appears behind enma sqeezes her boob*boob sqeeze
Snow:Weird? How? *hits HUNK in the face with the hilt of his new blade* And have you seen Simon anywhere? I have somethin i want to give him. *Grabs HUNK's throat and throws him into space*
Enma: "Man he's annoying....you blew up part of the school for one thing."
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
HUNK:umbrella soligers dont die bitches...*lands down infront of enma*so wanna go on a date??
Snow:*pupils grew small and he didnt hear anything she said* Shet the hell up.....you people disgust me.....*cracks on the blade disappear and covers with a crystal like substance*
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
 Snow:*pupils grew small and he didnt hear anything she said* Shet the hell up.....you people disgust
HUNK:of first can i try your cooking!!!*loads up a gun*
Enma: *Kicks Hunk repeatedly in the shin* "No. You are a rude jerk. Not my type." *Looks at Snow* "See, you're doing it again."

Simon: *Walking back to the school* "They left me....they forgot me....dang jerks!"
HUNK:well then i guess you dont want this 87 karot diamon ring...
Snow:Shet up woman!! (to Enma) *Slices Hunk's head off then kicks him through the walls and he flys past Simon* Your annoying as well....*smashes the sword into the ground and a wave of yellow wind cuts through the whole school and half of the forest*
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
HUNK:CANT DIE..*holds up peace sing as his head comes back with his helemet*
Enma: "Keep your ring" *Follows Snow*

Simon: "Ahh!!!" *Blown away*
HUNK:takes off mask and kisses enma*what about now will you acept my ring?
Snow:*stops at a near by building and his hair turns black as he puts his sword away and looks at his hands for a moment,then at Enma* Hey ape woman, why are you following me? *Kicks HUNK in the face and sends him flying through the school building*
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
 Snow:*stops at a near দ্বারা building and his hair turns black as he puts his sword away and looks at his
Enma: *Looks at Snow* "Wait here." *Goes over to Hunk and begins to crush his head against the concrete several times until he was a bloody mess.* "Go the hell away you pathetic fool!" *Walks back over to Snow*