Rosario+Vampire অনুরাগী Club All the Information আপনি need on Capu3 of Rosario+Vampire.

benevolence posted on Jan 21, 2012 at 05:03AM
Because myself along with a few others were attacked in our previous forum we split off and created this, luckily we were the top contributors to this other forum. Now they are left with nothing and this forum will give everyone who finds it, the best knowledge to a Capu3 of R+V.

Rosario+Vampire অনুরাগী Club 9722 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 2251-2300 of 9722

বছরখানেক আগে Kangol said…
@Stefangege A good ~24 eps anime with one season is "Mirai Nikki". A good sad+funny+action 13+ 1 OVA anime is "Angel Beats". A good 2 seasons + 1 spinoff season 24 epsidoe per season anime is "To Aru Majutsu no Index" season 1 and 2 also called "A certain Magical Index" and the spinoff "To Aru Kagaku no Railgun" I have plenty more however i'll just list those ones. I had just finished the To Aru series today and need a new one myself
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে Stefangege said…
tnx to all i will check them out first thing in the morning
বছরখানেক আগে MokaForTheWin said…
my drawing of tsukune aono, i did it in 8 hours, im new to this so no hate plz! thanks ill be posting one of kokoa soon, it will be even better!
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
 my drawing of tsukune aono, i did it in 8 hours, im new to this so no hate plz! thanks ill be posting
বছরখানেক আগে Capu3please said…
This is the best Tsukune Aono I've seen on the forum.
বছরখানেক আগে Revolutionize said…
cool
@MokaForTheWin WOW! I'm seriously impressed. You are easily the best drawer I have ever met in my entire life on this earth. How many years did it take you to become this talented? I hope to be as good as you when I grow up. Can you draw Kokoa? Mad props.
@Revolutionize thanks bro! i always new i was good something! my mommy always told me that i was special! time for me to do a kokoa one since all my great loving fans want it!
Diz iz my new drawing of Kokoa! dis took me 5 hourz to make i spent all of last nite wurking on it! yes u r welcomed! wat should i draw next? oh n datate i know u r jelous of my skillz but dont worry one dey you'll be on my level!!
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
 Diz iz my new drawing of Kokoa! dis took me 5 hourz to make i spent all of last nite wurking on it! y
surprise
I didn't think you could do it, but you have absolutely blown my mind. The twintails are perfect, the eyes & nose are 100% accurate & the entire image is just beautiful. Have you ever taken art classes? For your next drawing I think you should draw Alucard from Hellsing.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে Leegh229 said…
@MokaForTheWIn Not bad, keep it up and you'll eventually get even better at it ;)
বছরখানেক আগে emoboycry said…
smile
@Moka keep your hopes up and keep beliving i know you can be great at drawing
Off topic:Man if i never found this club and form i would've left fanpop like that
বছরখানেক আগে chillin-rv said…
Hey guys, sorry haven't been back in awhile...been really busy. Glad to see people still coming to the forum. When is the next chapter said to come out?
@chillin-rv yeah its out next week
smile
@Chillin-rv Next chapter is going to be Chapter 54 of Season II. Raws should come out in another 1-2 weeks & a translated version of that should come out a few days after; Don't worry, when I get my hands on it I'll be sure to post it here for you guys.
@MFTW & Revolutionize Thanks a bunch!! It should be a good one, can't wait!

I'm assuming Dubawesome never got an email back from Gonzo? the one with the link to the petition
বছরখানেক আগে cammoman24 said…
zzz
5 days until chapter 54 and i cant wait
@chillin-rv Dubawesome promised he would post on his forum, our forum, and his channel on YT if he got a reply from Gonzo. So far, it seems like he hasn't yet :(

Besides, most e-mails sent to Gonzo never get a reply anyway (at least not for many months). Oh, and i can't wait for chapter 54 to come out as well :)
বছরখানেক আগে VoLTsY said…
A little bit off topic, but I did an anime review on Rosario + Vampire. It's definitely not my best work, only had like 20 minutes to work on it, but I'm glad that the admin let me do a review on my favorite anime :D. Oh, and I sure hope the next chapter of the manga is as exciting as chapter 53. link
বছরখানেক আগে datate said…
big smile
I'll just leave this here also @ Mokaforthewin I will never be as good as you, you skills make me cry because you are so much better than me
 I'll just leave this here also @ Mokaforthewin I will never be as good as you, আপনি skills make me cry
cool
im so jealous it looks so good im glad i asked you that day i met you, ill ask you if i have any requests of sketches in your spare time
as usual well done Datate =)
big smile
Thank you kindly good sirs
smile
@Datate Once again, another great sketch you've done, i'd say you're one of the best drawers around here :)
বছরখানেক আগে slickyy13 said…
hey guys is been awhile sense i was last on any news of a possible 3rd season?
big smile
@Leegh229 Awww shucks, thanks dude
 @Leegh229 Awww shucks, thanks dude
বছরখানেক আগে Nova14X said…
wink
Yes i would also like to know of any news on the 3rd season?, I'm also new to the forum btw so hi guys :).
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
smile
@slickyy13 & Nova14X Firstly, welcome to the forum Nova14! I'm sure you'll catch on everyone around here soon enough. Currently there is no new info as of now (besides a few rumors) but another member and myself have been doing another round of research to see what we can find.

If you think you've missed out on anything read the latest article Jasoanime made in the Articles section in this fan club.

Edit: Nova14X Hey man, just checked your profile and i didn't know you lived in Perth, so do I :D What school do you go to?
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
blush
@Leegh
Thanks for the warm welcoming :), I would also like to help out in any information about R+V as much as i can. My exams are over for the term and have allot of free time on my hands and if there is any info in a certain area you need it free to tell me and i'll try my best to find it out.
Also i'm sorry when i made my account i saw city so i though i'd but the closest city to were i live on it i actually live in Mandurah but i'ts only like an hour drive away :D so i'll change it and if you still want to know i got to (Halls Head Community collage) (HHCC) for short :).
বছরখানেক আগে Manga-AnimeFTW said…
big smile
@Nova14x Welcome to the forum! We can always have more people gathering information on season 3! Also if you haven't seen Jasoanime's video on youtube check it out is has a lot of info on capu3.
Here is one rumor going around if you watch the raw anime or subbed, they are changing the voice actor for Moka. I'm sorry but I can't remember who would do it. Anyways good luck and post a lot!

I'm grounded and I'm gonna lose my computer for a while. Good luck on Capu3!
hmmm
Is it me or is this forum really quiet xD?, is everyone away or something?.
বছরখানেক আগে mastavase said…
Exam's most prob it's that season, plus summer so everyones out enjoying themselves.
@nova it always quiet here and slow as ever here
zzz
guys I finished my drawing of moka and oh boy it took for everso sleepy
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
 guys I finished my drawing of moka and oh boy it took for everso sleepy
damn that looks real good you should be payed to do those sketches, i might have to pay you to make some sketches
@Nova14X I'm still in my exam period so i won't be on as much as i usually am. If you have the time just spend like 15 mins looking around for r+v info if you can because you never know what you can find ;) I go to Wesley College in South Perth btw :)

@Manga-AnimeFTW The rumored new voice actor was someone who did a character from FMA (forgot who it was as well lol) but that rumor is false i think since i never got a reply from the guy i got the rumor from.

@emoboycry That's really good man, keep up the great work :)
@cam most people in my college ask me to draw there fav anime bit I dont charge

@leegh thanks i take my time on my drawings

@everyone even through it said end they have or not make another season there are many questions but the main is who is tsukune going to pick or restart the anime plus they need to show the another two sister's
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে slickyy13 said…
@leegh229 ty very much for the welcome but im not new just havent been on in awhile ty for the reply tho (:
বছরখানেক আগে StatelyGenesis said…
cool
After about 3 months of lurking I have made an account.

angry
what i missed out on something again
zzz
but i make up for it with some info but good night its almost a quarter to 2am and im gonna be in arkansas by around midnight-4am tomorrow
see you guys later
-cammoman24
@Slickyy13 Haha, actually i was welcoming Nova14X, i know you've been here for a while now XD

@StatelyGenesis Welcome to the forum!
@cammoman24 Nah its ok man, you didn't miss anything important on this forum :)
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
@Nova14X We already knew about that petition ever since it first started lol. It was already sent last month (read description) so there's not much use signing it anymore. I doubt it will get a reply from Gonzo, at least not for a long time.
wink
Oh ok i'll remove the message then :)
বছরখানেক আগে TsukuneMoka said…
big smile
Hihi everyone ! Miss you all!! especially cool1308
@Emocryboy Dude I'm all for decent art and everything but you happened to take that moka sketch from a deviant art friend of mine link D: Not appreciated man
বছরখানেক আগে rainydayboy said…
big smile
hello!!!
বছরখানেক আগে mastavase said…
Hello! lol
Hello ^^
@rainydayboy Hey there, and welcome to the forum :)
Hello :D
Why this forum so boring one? Nobody talk one