Digimon Digimon Roleplay!!!

mistymaydawngo posted on Oct 04, 2011 at 09:26PM
You can be any digimon character you want!!! you can make up your own to!!

Name:samantha

Partner:terriermon

Spirit evouloution aracionmon (human) orenamon (beast) (I made tghose up)

Digimon 388 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 51-100 of 388

বছরখানেক আগে mistymaydawngo said…
(Ok ^_^)

Sam: ok that helps
বছরখানেক আগে guilmon2149 said…
guilmon: hey terriermon, do you want to train with me?
Terriermon:yea sure I guess
guilmon: ok, lets go, 'gets in position' here i come. PYRO SPHERE
বছরখানেক আগে Thern said…
((thanks I'm glad you like my drawing, I hope to maybe do more drawings from this rp))

Kite was trying to remember if he seen someone with that exact description "I feel like I have seen someone like that but I'm not sure where hmm..." Kite stood there thinking for a bit. until he heard Vi elecmon's stomach growl. "well i guess it's time to get some snacks..., I'll be back in a bit" Kite then turned and waved and ran off towards a small store with Vi elecmon clinging onto his on back like a back pack.
Sam:See ya!

Terriermon:Bye! *sticks tounge out.....again*
guilmon: uh terriermon? you might want to dodge
wink
Terriermon:hu? Gaaah! *is hit
বছরখানেক আগে Thern said…
In the small store Kite wandered through the aisles wondering what snacks to get while Vi elecmon wanted them all and stuck out his paw when no one was looking and knocked some of the food items on to the floor.

"Vi!" Kite exclaimed "don't be knocking stuff down on the floor" Kite then Picked up the items off the floor and put them back on the shelf.

"but I'm hungry and those all look so good" Vi elecmon said as he looked around at the shelves.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Terriermon: *stomach growls* hey sammy can we go get something to eat?

Sam:Sure ^_^ I'm getting kinda hungry to...may we will run into Kite and Vi elecmon

Terriermon:....o great *sarcasm*
বছরখানেক আগে Thern said…
Vi Elecmon spotted a bag of Barbeque chips and hearts formed in his eyes "BARBEQUE CHIPS!!!, Kite you need to get those" he yelled in kite's ear

Kite cringed a little, "yeah alright we can get some just don't yell in my ear" Kite said quietly since he noticed several people were now staring at him.
guilmon: 'sniffs in air' i smell takatomon!!!!
বছরখানেক আগে dargox said…
(ok can I join and here my caracters)

trainer name: Dex

digimon: a black renamon (also female)
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
laugh
Black renamon: ~running on the roof tops and see guilmon then stops saying~ HEY U DINO-BOY lets fight!!
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Guilmon: 'sigh' just like the renamon i used to know
takato: GUILMON!!!
GUILMON: TAKATOMON 'goes to hug takato'
takato: good to see you boy, now lets beat that black renamon
guilmon: right!
smile
Black renamon: ~jumps&runs on a alley wall and then~ POWER PAW!! ~she starts kicking&punching guilmon in face with a red color fire on her hands&feet~ HEY lizard tail i'm on your head!! ^_^
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
guilmon: he he he, 'knocks black renamon off; ROCK BREAKER 'hits black renamon very hard' and now PYRO SPHERE 'hits black renamon'
Back renamon: ow! 0.0 ~falls down first attack breaker but she quickly get up and dodge the pyro sphere~ wow!! your good but i'm better!! DIAMOND STORM& POWER PAW!!! ~while useing these attacks together she also stops and gives takato a...~ ATOMIC WEADGEY!!! XD

Dex: ~walking around looking for his renamon and turn into the alley were they r then see what his renamon is doing~ BLARE there u r AND WHAT R U DOING!!! DX< (btw that's his black renamon's nicknamw)

Black renamon: 0.0! ~looks over to dex still pulling on takato's underwear and is about half way out~ *gulp* um....sorry dex i'm just haveing fun with some new friends! ~quickly group hugs both takato&guilmon~ ^_^ right guys?
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
guilmon: yes, we were just practicing together, and takato's underwear was falling down, black renamon decided to help him
Black renamon: ~runs over to dex bear hugs him~ see dex i'm just makeing new friends!!!

Dex: um..ok?! Well my name is dex and this silly black renamon is my digimon blare which is the nickname I give her.

Blare: AND I LOVE IT!!!<3 ~hugs him even more while also swing him like a stuff toy~

Dex: uh..blare, blare, BLARE LET ME GO I CAN'T BREATH!! D8

Blare: oops!! Sorry ~let go of dex~
guilmon: nice to meet you
takato: my name is takato and this is my digimon guilmon
smile
Dex: well it's nice ya too takato&guilmon!

blare: ~belly growls~ aww man i'm hungery, HEY D
EX CAN WE GO EAT!!

Dex: ~looks to blare~ yea blare we'll go!! ~looks to takato&guilmon~ hey do u two want to join us?

Blare: ~playfully saids~ Wait dex do really want t-rex snout to come he mite eat us than the food?
বছরখানেক আগে Thern said…
((oh hey another person in here yay, yeah this welcome will be a couple days late but oh well, Welcome to party Dargox *waves*))

Kite just ignored the people who were staring at him and grabbed a bag of barbeque chips and continued down the aisle looking for more snacks to get. "hmm what do you think the others will like?"

Vi Elecmon Just rolled his eyes and answered "what if they aren't even there any more."

Kite then replied "well I said I would be back in a bit, but i guess things come up sometimes" Kite looked down for a moment as he thought about his past, then he grabbed some more things and headed to the check out counter.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
laugh
(( thax therm ))

Dex& his black renamon (blare): ~walk in the same store that kite&vi elecmon r in~

Blare: ~her eyes form into hearts and runs shouting~ CANDY!!! ^_^

Dex: ~facepalm~ -_-' *sigh* damit blare y can't u be like every other black renamon?
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে Thern said…
Kite jumped majorly "Who was that?" Kite asked

Vi elecmon then whispered in Kite's ear "there is a digimon here in case you have noticed the bunch of people staring" he then pointed in the direction of Dex and Black Renamon.

"Oh" Kite said as he looked over and seen them "I think we should go over there and meet them and ask if they want to eat some snacks with us" Kite then set the things down on the counter and said "i'll pay for these in a bit" then he walked over to Dex and Black Renamon and bowed "How do you do? I'm Kite" he then pointed to Vi Elecmon "and this is my partner Vi. Nice to meet you did you want to eat some snacks at the park?"
Dex: oh hello my name is dex and that loud renamon over there ~point to his digimon who stuffing a bag with candy~ is my partner blare.

Blare: ~stops and come over to were dex is with the bag of candy to say hello~ hi i'm blare the black renamon!! ^_^ so what r y'all talking about?
বছরখানেক আগে Thern said…
"I was just wondering if you guys wanted to come down to enjoy the snacks we get here at the park, since it's not everyday you meet another tamer and their digimon" Kite said with a smile.

Vi elecmon just stared at the bag of candy in Black Renamon's hand and his stomach began to growl very loud "can we just eat now I'm starving" Vi elecmon said as he gripped Kite's shoulders tighter.
big smile
Blare: oh dex can we have lunch with them!?

Dex: ~shrugs~ yeah!! y not? it's not every day u come to japan and made friends who has a digimon partner. ~looks to kite&vi~ so we'll join u!!

Blare: YAY!!! ~she groups hugs them all~
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে Thern said…
((sorry it took awhile to reply. I had to go to bed early last night because I had Japanese class this morning.))

Kite was surprised to suddenly be forced into a big group hug but smiled and laughed, and Vi elecmon just sat annoyed since he usually did not like to be touched.

after the group hug was done Kite said "So is there any other snacks i should grab, I have some barbeque chips, popcorn, cookies, and pocky"

"No one is touching the chips but me! got that" Vi elecmon said as he glared at everyone.

"Vi you really need to learn some manners. sorry about him, he can be a little mean at times" Kite said and apologized then politely bowed.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
smile
Dex: oh it's ok that less u don't have to deal with a reamon that acts like a 5 year old and besides I have my own bar-q chips ~point to his backpack~ now blare give your candy so I can pay for it ok?

Blare: oh ok!! ~hands dex the bag of candy~

Dex: ~go and pay for the candy then come back~ so where is this park? and this there any pizza place around here?
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
TAKATO: hi guys
Dex: yo! Takato what up!?

Blare: HEY where's guilmon takato? ^_^
বছরখানেক আগে Thern said…
Kite pays for the stuff he got too. "now we are already to head to the park." they then walked out of the store. "the park is just down that way a ways and turn left when you get to bridge and also there is a really good pizza place near there" Kite said as he pointed down the street.

Vi elecmon just smiled and cuddled the bag of Barbeque chips ,and still managed to cling to Kite's back at the same time while ignoring the world around him.

Kite then noticed Takato and stared for second "So your the Takatomon person that Guilmon was looking for earlier. Nice to meet you, I'm Kite" kite said and then bowed

(Sorry I haven't been roleplaying.......what I miss?)
((oh well my characters dex&his black renamon named blare so far meet guilmon&takato, kite&vi elecmon who ask them to have snacks in the park, oh btw i'm dargox)).

Dex: ok then kite! me&blare will go get the pizza and meet u in the park ok?

Blare: ~then added~ well dex if we r haveing picknick with then I think we better get a super large pizza. ^_^
(Thank ya for catchin me up! Nice to meet you)

Sam:*pops pretty much out of nowhere* Hey guys!
takato: aaahhh
guilmon: hey sam, hey terriermon
Sam:Hey ^_^

Terriermon:What's his problem? *points to takato*
বছরখানেক আগে Thern said…
"Alright sounds like a good plan, so I guess we'll see you guys in a little bit once you get the pizza." kite said and then seen Sam "hey it's you!" Kite said with a smile "did you want to join the picnic that we'll have in the park"

Vi Elecmon stopped cuddling with his chips and looked over at Terriermon. "my chips"
Sam:Sure that'd be great!

Terriermon:*glaring at Vi Elecmon*
বছরখানেক আগে Thern said…
Vi Elecmon glares back at Terriermon.

"Alright, Awesome looks we'll have lots of fun, let's hope we have enough food." Kite replied then noticed that Vi Elecmon and Terriermon were at it again. "oh great the two are at it again."
Sam:.......*sweatdrop* o great again

Terriermon:*still glaring*
Blare: ~to guilmon~ HEY WHAT ABOUT ME GUILMON!! ~looks over to sam's terriermon~ OOOOW WHAT A CUTE LITTLE GREEN BUNNEY!!!!<3 ~starts pokeing&pulling on terriermon~

Dex: ~to sam~ hello my name is dex and that black renamon is my digimon partner blare.
Sam:@Dex. Nice to meet you I'm Sam.....and my partner is Terriermon.over there *points to Terriermon being poked and pulled by Black Renamon*

Terriermon;Hey! Get off of me!
বছরখানেক আগে Thern said…
Vi elecmon started laughing at seeing Terriermon get poke'd and pulled by black Renamon.

Kite just sighed and watched "vi I know you wouldn't be laughing if Blare was doing that to you."

vi elecmon then replied "well he's not doing it to me, so i can laugh as much as i want."
Sam:,......well I can't exaclty see those two as friends anytime soon *reffering to Terriermon and Vi elecmon*
বছরখানেক আগে Thern said…
"unless they are already secretly friends, but i doubt that since Vi doesn't make friends too easily" Kite said with a small laugh

Vi elecmon then stopped laughing and glared at Kite for a moment and then went back to watching Blare and terriermon.
smile
Blare: ~@terriermon~ 0.0? U can talk?

Dex: ~@blare~ yes he can blare cause he's a digimon like u!

Blade: oh! ~stops and saids to terriermon~ I'm sorry It's just that I never seen a digimon like u befor and btw i'm blare the black renamon cutey! ^_^
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Sam:Well I don't think they would be able to put an act on th is convincing anyway ^_^

Terriermon:I'm Terriermon.....its nice to meet you.....I guess 0.0 *jumps back on Sam's shoulder*
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে Thern said…
Kite laughed "yeah that's true, well anyway are we ready to head to the park? I'm guessing our digimon are pretty starved by now"

Vi elecmon was now back to staring at his bag of chips and wanting to eat them so bad, but knew if he opened them, he would get yelled at by Kite.