Digimon Digimon Roleplay!!!

mistymaydawngo posted on Oct 04, 2011 at 09:26PM
You can be any digimon character you want!!! you can make up your own to!!

Name:samantha

Partner:terriermon

Spirit evouloution aracionmon (human) orenamon (beast) (I made tghose up)

Digimon 388 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 101-150 of 388

বছরখানেক আগে mistymaydawngo said…
Sam:Yea speaking of starved.I'm pretty hungry to ^_^

(I drew a picture of sam.......didn't turn out twell XD her hair is supposed to be brown but I couldn't find my brown yea XD I can't draw Aracionmon I've tried like 20 times )
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
 Sam:Yea speaking of starved.I'm pretty hungry to ^_^ (I drew a picture of sam.......didn't turn out
বছরখানেক আগে dargox said…
big smile
Dex: ok then it nice meet u too sam, blare lets go get that pizza!! ~leave for the pizza place~

Blare: DEX SIR!! ~dose a goofy slute~ see ya guys at park ~runs after dex while waveing back at all them~
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে Thern said…
((aw cool, i like how you did the colors. i still need to get a pic of what Kite looks like, I only really did a little doodle in one of my sketch pads at the moment.))

kite waves back to Dex and Black renamon "Okay well then let's go." Kite said as he began walking towards the park

"Yay we get food soon" Vi elecmon cheered.
(hour later dex&blare r walking around the park looking for their new friends while holding 5 pizzas each)

Blade: ~in a whineing voice saids~ DEX THESE PIZZAS BOXS R BURNING MY HAND R U SURE THIS IS THE RIGHT PARK!!?

Dex: yes blare and I know the boxs r burning your hands cause they are burning my but just deal with it and keep looking.

Blare: oh all right but we better find them fast or i'm trashing these one in my hands!!
Terriermon:Yay I'm hungry

Sam:*is also walking torwards the park*

(Sorry for late reply)
laugh
Blare: ~see terriermon and saids~ hey dex there's sam&terriermon! ~she use her ears to point at them~

Dex: ok good job! ~yells to sam&terriermon~ HEY GUYS I SEE U CAME TO!!!
বছরখানেক আগে Thern said…
Kite and Vi elecmon also made it to the park and set the couple bags of food I bought down near a tree. "too bad we don't have a cloth or something to put on the ground." kite said as he started setting out the popcorn, pocky and cookies.

Vi elecmon ,with his bag of chips, jumped down from Kite's shoulders "who cares if you have a mat or not"

"yeah i guess" kite said then noticed everyone standing around nearby. "hey guys over here"
surprise
Blare: ~turns around saying~ HEY GUYS WE GOT THE PIZZA!! ~skips over to the spot but then she trips falling flat on her face without droping the pizza~ 0.0! OOOOW!!! ooofhp!!! {sfx: THUD!!!!}

Dex: ~hear blare fall and turns around saying~ oh snap! Blare r u ok? ~trying not to laugh at way how blare fell down~
বছরখানেক আগে Thern said…
Kite was also trying not to laugh. "good save. that would of been really bad if those fell on the ground" Kite said while letting out a small snicker.

Vi elecmon was ignoring what was going on while up in the tree with his bag of chips. he then looked over to see Black renamon on the ground. his eyes widen surprised to see her randomly flat on her face. "what the heck" he thought to himself as he kept staring and while grabbing more chips from the bag and eating them.
smile
Blare: ~sit up on her knees and set the pizza boxs on her lap~ yeah that's was funny of me! ~rubs her snout~ but now my dang nose hurts!

Dex: ~walk over and sits down next to blare~ well that's y I tell u to be less hyper. ^_^ cause it's never cool to see a renamon of any color to fall on their face.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে guilmon2149 said…
guilmon: what happened blare?
smile
Blare: oh I fell on face while holding the pizza. PIZZA? ~hold out one of box open so guilmon can take a slice~

Dex: OK SO R WE HAVEING A PANIC OR WHAT??
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে darktheheghog said…
blush
(Name: Hikari Shii Stone
Digimon: Vulpixmon
looks: Blonde hair that reaches to her shoulders sky blue eyes and wears a black shirt with a red vest and black shorts
Name: John Stone
Digimon: Charmandermon
Looks: has Blonde Hair and Brown eyes wears old black jeans and a white long sleeved t-shirt and wheres a leather Jacket)
(by the way i like pokemon and i didnt know any digimon and i didnt want to copy so i just used pokemon for digimon)
Hikari: *walks in shyly not knowing what to say* uhhh h-hi umm i-i'm new h-here a-and-
John: oh let me talk Hikari hi my name is John Stone and this is my litte sister Hikari Shii Stone and we were wondering if you guys could help us out oh and sorry about Hikari's studdering she's shy
Hikari: *fiddles with her hair*
smile
Dex: oh hello john&hikari nice to meet ya, my name is dex ~points to blare~ and this black renamon is blare my digimon.

Blare: HIYA!! ^_^ ~see vulpixmon&charmansermon~ 0.o? um..r they digimon too dex?

Dex: ~@ blare~ um...idk blare I never seen digimon like at befor. ~@ john&hikari~ may I ask u r those your digimon?
John: yeah these are our digimon they just look different
Vulpixmon: *bounces over to blare* hiya my name is Vulpixmon but you can call me Vul thats what Hikari calls me
Hikari: *still fiddling with her hair and looks down*
John: *sighs* i wish you werent so shy Hikari
Hikari: i-i c-cant h-help i-it
Charmandermon: she was born like that wasnt she?
Dex: ~stands up and place hand on hikari shoulder saying~ it's ok I was shy once to but that was befor I meet blare. ^_^ ~@ john~ so what do y'all need help with?

Blare: well i'm blare the black renamon and it's nice to meet ya vul! ^_^ ~@ charmandermon~ and who r u?
Hikari: *smiles a bit but still blushing* thanks i guess
John: oh you see we're meeting someone here one by the name of Tai and the other name Kari we're their cousen
Charmandermon: my name is Charmandermon but you can call me rex
Vulpixmon: although we all mostly call him Red
Charmandermon: *glares at Vulpixmon* shut it pinkie
Vulpixmon: *glares back* why dont you red
Hikari: p-please n-no f-fighting g-guys
John: yeah anyways you know where we could find them?
smile
Dex: hmm..at's funny my cuz mimi brouth us to japan to meet her friends who r name tai&kari too. Wait a min do u think we r talking about the people?

Blare: ...

Mimi: ~walks up with tai&kari yelling~ HEY DEX CUZ THERE U AND HERE R MY FRIEND!! tai, and kari.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে Thern said…
big smile
((oh wow more to the party :D , Welcome Darktheheghog))

Kite just leaned back against the tree and ate some of the popcorn that he got and Vi elecmon was still in the tree enjoying his bag of barbaque chips. "wow vi who knew we would run into this many tamers and digimon." Kite said in amazement thinking about everyone he had seen today.

"yeah your right there has been quite a bit around today, maybe it's normal though who knows though since we never get out much cause you're always inside doing boring stuff." Vi elecmon replied

"HEY i don't do boring stuff...well not all of it at least" Kite shouted back at Vi elecmon.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
takato: hahaha
guilmon: vulpixmon?
Samantha:*randomly walks in.......wherever you people are*
takato: hey sam, 'i have no idea where we are myself'
guilmon: you healed from that pyro sphere yet terriermon?
Sam:Hey

Terriermon:Yeah I'm fine now........but I blame Vi Elecmon -.-
guilmon: who is this vulpixmon?
(hey i'm adding a bad digimon)

(while every one at the park a digivortex opens)

X-metalgreymon: ~comes out of the vortex~ so this is the human world abit small and now to find the other digiworld portale. ~starts to walk causeing the earth to shake~
(SHIII xD)

Sam:.....you guys feel something.....like the ground shaking?
surprise
(at the park all digivices go's off)

Dex: ~digivice starts to ring&glow~ *!* what the my digivices is going crazy!!

Blare: DEX there a huge digi power 50 miles north from here and is moveing fast!
takato: 'd3 goes off' what the-
guilmon: takato mon, i smell an x digimon
Sam:*looks a digivice* Holy crap....
বছরখানেক আগে Thern said…
Vi elecmon jumped down and put his bag of chips away. "lets go Kite this digimon is going to be big and strong, a great opponent"

Kite looks at his digivice and then puts the rest of the food away into a small bag he seemed to pull out of nowhere. "okay we'll go" kite said then sighed "if there's anything you like more than bar barbeque chips it's a battle." Kite then got up and the two started going toward the direction of the evil digimon.
takato: it's here, oh my god, it's massive
guilmon: it's huge
takato and guilmon: it's it's.....
Dex: all right blare. Bio-DIGIVOLE!!! ~point the digivice at blare~

Blare: BLACK RENAMON BIO-DIGIVOLE TO...~bio digivole with dex to become~

Knightrenamon: KNIGHTRENAMON!!!

(Knightrenamon looks like a 25' knight shaped in a renamon mixed with the armor shape of guailmon and colored yellow&black)

X-metalgreymon: X-NOVA BLAST!!! ~he blast the army of tanks who r shooting him~
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে Thern said…
Kite looked over to Vi elecmon "you know what to do"

Vi elecmon nodded then jumped up into the air "VI ELECMON MATRIX DIGIVOLE TO..."
vi elcmon then Matrixed digivoled "SHADOW WEREGARURUMON" He yelled out and then let out a battle howl.

((i was going to have him digivole to his mega form but i figured i should save that for a bigger battle lol.))
angry
Knightrenamon: ~jumps into the air shouting~ INFERNO FORCE!!! ~attacks x-metalgreymon with a huge blue fire ball and throws like how wargrey dose it~

X-metalgreymon: ~gets hit~ AAAAHHHH!!! WHAT THE F*** Y U!!! TAKE THIS X-METAL CLAW!!! ~shoots his robotic arm at knightrenamon~
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
(hey guys sorry for the late reply and thanks for the welcome Thern)
John: Hikari you and Vulpixmon go hide i'll help the others *gets his digivice out*
Hikari: b-but b-big b-brother
John: now Hikari
Hikari: o-ok... *tries to run behind a tree*
Vulpixmon: *follows Hikari*
Charmandermon: Charmandermon Digivolve too...Charmeleonmon
John: go Charmeleonmon
Charmeleonmon: FIRE BLAST *aims at X-Metalgreymon*
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
surprise
Knightrenamon: ~dodge X-Metalgreymon's attack~

X-Metalgreymon: ~get in the eye by charmeleonmon's attack and trips crashing into a high rise building~ {sxf of the building: KABOOM!!!}

Mimi: oh no wait there's to many building&people!! Tai, kari we need to take this fight some were else any ideals!!?
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
John: phew that was a close one
Hikari: *walks out from behind the tree* i-is it s-safe
John: yes Hikari it is
Vulpixmon: WOAH YOU WERE AWESOME CHARMELEONMON!!!
Charmeleonmon: yeah whatever
John: anyways what was that Digimon i have never seen him before
Vulpixmon: oh come on its the only coment you'll ever get atleast be happy about it
Hikari: i-i dont th-think i-its o-over y-yet g-guys
John: well why dont we celebrate with pizza *not listening to whats going on*
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে Thern said…
"Be careful Vi" Kite said as Shadow Weregarurumon ran towards X metalgreymon.

Shadow weregarurumon then looked back at kite and said "but that takes all the fun out of things, tell you what just don't worry and I'll be fine" he then continued running
"Garuru Kick!" Shadow weregarurumon then kicked X metalgreymon with a powerful kick.
X-metalgreymon: ~get back up and shoots out the smoke his~ DATA CANNONS ~two beams shoots out of his chest plate at john&hikari~

Knightrenamon: ~flys in to sheal john&hikari from X-metalgreymon's attack saying~ GUYS THIS IS NO TIME TO PARTY!!! SO RUN NOW!!!!!
Hikari: V-Vulpixmon g-go
Vulpixmon: right Vulpixmon digivolve to....Ninetailsmon
Hikari: N-Ninetailsmon F-FireWheel
John: *see's Hikari and ninetailsmon fighting X-Metalgreymon* HKARI WAIT
Hikari: h-huh? *looks at John*
Ninetailsmon: HIKARI LOOK OUT
X-metalgrey: X-METALGREYMON DIGIVOLE TO...~X-melatgreymon starts to digivole causeing blackouts~

Knightrenamon: oh no he's digivoleing!!! GUYS GET OUT OF HERE NOW!!!
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Hikari: N-Ninetailsmon D-Digivolve
Ninetailsmon: ok Ninetailsmon Digivolve too....FirePheonixmon
Hikari: *jumps on Firepheonixmon's back* g-go attack
FirePheonixmon: FIRE ARROW *glides at X-metalgreymon like an Arrow*
John: oh god HIKARI STOP *is getting worried*
Charmeleonmon: Charmeleonmon Digivolve too....Charizardmon
John: *gets on Charizard's back* come on we gotta help them
বছরখানেক আগে Thern said…
Shadow weregarurumon jumps infront of the attack that was headed straight for Kite. "you tell me to be careful when really you should be, and it looks like we are going to need a little bit more strength soon since he's digivoling"

Kite laughed "yeah I know thanks Vi and we'll Digivole when the time is right"
FirePheonixmon: *manages to hit X-Metalgreymon* Strike
Hikari: *holds her head* ugh n-not n-now *looses grip on FirePheonixmon's feathers and falls* AHHHHHHHHHH
Charizardmon: OH NO
John: CHARIZARDMON QUICKLY
angry
X-wargreymon: TO X-WARGREYMON!!! ~see firepheonixmon&hikari and use~ TERRA FORCE!!! ~throws a huge fire ball at them~

Knightrenamon: NO U DON'T!!! MOON BEAM!!! ~fires off a beam bright as the moon at X-wargreymon's attack makeing a huge explosion~

{sxf: KABOOM, BOOM, BOOM}

Charizardmon: *gets blown away from the explosion* AHHHHHHH
John: AHHHHHHHHHHHH *has a tight grip on Charizardmon and then looks over at Hikari to see a shadow catching her* huh?
FirePheonixmon: *searching for hikari* Hikari where are you?
বছরখানেক আগে Thern said…
Shadow Weregarurumon covered Kite from the blast "uwha, Kite are you okay?"

"Yes I'm fine, thanks to you again, but you took a lot of that blast." Kite said worried

"What did i tell you earlier, I told you not to worry, now be safe as i finish this big guy off" he then ran up to the X Wargreymon "SHADOW CLAW!" he yelled while sliceing with his claws at X Wargreymon
John: Charizardmon fly down
Charizardmon: right *flies down to the ground*
John: *gets off of Charizardmon's back and looks around* HIKARI WHERE ARE YOU
FirePheonixmon: oh no where could she be
John: *runs over to Kite* have you seen my little sister
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে Thern said…
"no i haven't unfortunately, I'll keep a look out" kite said then yelled out to Shadow weregarurumon "Vi keep a look out for Hikari"

"Will do" suddenly gets hit by X wargreymon and goes flying hard into the ground.
Mysterious Digimon: are you looking for this *holds up Hikari*
John: HIKARI! PUT HER DOWN
Charizardmon: *de-digivolves back to Charmandermon* oh no
FirePheonixmon: *changes back to vulpixmon* oh no not now
John: what the? what happened?
Mysterious Digimon: they wont be able to change back anytime sooner hahahahaha
last edited বছরখানেক আগে